Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

Chapter 499 is out!

It's epic! wow.png

Edited by Uzumakikage, 16 June 2010 - 07:46 PM.

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

Already?! That was fast...

Going to read...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

It's Out....Read It! http://mangastream.c...ruto/89152425/1

#4 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

Talk about intense! --Click here to view--
Naruto's really gotten powerful, hasn't he? It's so satisfying seeing him kick the Nine-Tails ass so thoroughly.

Naruto looked exactly like the Sage of Six Paths?! What does that mean?!

... KUSHINA WAS THE PREVIOUS NINE-TAILS JINCHUURIKI?! WHAT?! YOU MEAN ONE OF OUR INSANE THEORIES WAS RIGHT?!

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:47 PM

Awesome, Epic, amazing, breathtaking, unbelivable, outstanding. I don't know what else to call the chapter but Naruto has owned Kyuubi he kicked his *** you go Naruto!

As for the cliffhanger is possibly the worst and best cliffhanger Kishi could possibly left to his fans and we have to wait two weeks it sucks. rawr.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jun 16 2010, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Talk about intense! --Click here to view--
Naruto's really gotten powerful, hasn't he? It's so satisfying seeing him kick the Nine-Tails ass so thoroughly.

Naruto looked exactly like the Sage of Six Paths?! What does that mean?!

... KUSHINA WAS THE PREVIOUS NINE-TAILS JINCHUURIKI?! WHAT?! YOU MEAN ONE OF OUR INSANE THEORIES WAS RIGHT?!

There's so much going on this chapter!!!!!!! i don't even know what to say!?!?!?!?!!? Six Path Naruto, new seal, kushina, and did you see how powerful naruto was....and that was even before the capture of the kyuubi!!!!!!!!
my gosh, did you realize how many clones and all the jutsu naruto used w/o the nine tails!!! 500 is going to be epic!!!!
Best chapter EVER!!!

#7 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

truly a epic chapter im reading it again xDDD

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:53 PM

Hell yeah I'm reading it again too! argh1.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:54 PM

So EPIC! !!! omfg.gif
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#10 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:54 PM

Cant wait to see this animated
\

#11 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:57 PM

THAT FELT SO SHORT! =O Oh my golly jolly holy moly that was so cool I kept saying "HELL YEAH!" out loud XD Naruto looked so freakin awesome wow.png the seal mark thing and the Sage =P OH MY LORD! LOVELOVELOVE!

CHAPTER 500 IN TWO-THREE WEEKS YES!!

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 16 June 2010 - 07:58 PM.

#12 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Epic chapter! He is now Super Saiyan! !!!! He looks like Rikudo+Tron. Exciting chapter. I'm seeing what others have shown, that Madara might have killed Kushina. although I wonder, if it was a secret that she was the jinchuriki of the kyubi, probably not, since it seems to be common knowledge whenever there is a jinchuriki. Does this mean that the people of the village knew Naruto was Minato and Kushina's child?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#13 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:01 PM

Wow, impressive Rasengan barrage.... the Kyuubi'll feel that for a while. Hrm, Kyuubi's final words, and Naruto's "Wait, just wait...." could foreshadow a final confrontation between the Biju and Jinchuuriki. Still, I think it was nice Naruto showed admiration towards Kyuubi when he was charging that Chakra ball thing, Naruto's no snobbish bragger. XD Though, to be honest, I don't think the Kyuubi was fighting at his full power here. The Kyuubi that Naruto faced was probably weaker than the Kyuubi that ravaged Konoha what with Minato sealing half its chakra away and half in Naruto and all.... Doesn't make Naruto taking on a Tailed Beast any less impressive though.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 16 June 2010 - 08:04 PM.

#14 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

So... do people still think my Naruto was too overpowered in Training? 'Cause... canon Naruto's looking a bit more powerful than that, now... (so I jumped the gun on how quickly he'd learn -- I wasn't expecting us to see no results from his training trip with Jiraiya... until now, that is)

Geez... what does he need kyuubi for if he can pull that off?

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#15 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jun 16 2010, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Epic chapter! He is now Super Saiyan! !!!! He looks like Rikudo+Tron. Exciting chapter. I'm seeing what others have shown, that Madara might have killed Kushina. although I wonder, if it was a secret that she was the jinchuriki of the kyubi, probably not, since it seems to be common knowledge whenever there is a jinchuriki. Does this mean that the people of the village knew Naruto was Minato and Kushina's child?

i feel as if this could be really sad. Kushina must have been taken captive by madara and then the kyuubi was set free. then minato had to fight the kyuubi but didn't dare kill it because it was kushina. but it makes sense about how kushina's chakra was sealed in naruto. When minato sealed the kyuubi, kushina's chakra must have been partly sealed as well. Then she probably died since the jinchuriki dies after the kyuubi is taken out....sad.gif

EDIT: I'm really curious about 2 things.....

- what's with naruto's new seal??? 3 seals it looks like..or is that his jacket?

- will naruto look different w/ the kyuubi chakra and the whole six paths thing??

Edited by naruto-z, 16 June 2010 - 08:11 PM.

#16 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:08 PM

Well this chapter went by quick lol. I am almost mad that we have to wait two-three weeks now but it seems like a pretty intense cliffhanger to leave off on. Honestly nothing tops learning the truth about Narutos birth for chapter 500 other than a serious confirmation of narusaku, but what we will get is just as good.

Also now it makes even more sense why kushina is dead. If she were to be angered and her seal was broken a forced release of the Ninetails could have occurred in the village. At least it makes a better story than she died in childbirth anyways.

It is also nice to know that since Naruto knows he is loved he is at peace with himself. It definately makes him stronger because of it. I just gotta say I cannot wait to see more.

And does anyone else get the feeling that they stuck the one week wait on us on purpose? I mean not only is it Chap 500 but what an epic cliffhanger.

Edited by narukunsakuchan, 16 June 2010 - 08:16 PM.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#17 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:08 PM

Hm... interesting... XDD

#18 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:12 PM

Poor Fox, he's all emaciated now reminds me of Nagato. Stripped of his chakra, and then locked back in a new stronger cage.....TOTAL EPICNESS! With the new seal, Naruto is almost god-like.

Edited by Power06, 16 June 2010 - 08:13 PM.

#19 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:13 PM

Excellent chapter, I can't believe how far Naruto has come. I'm a little disappoint for the wait, but chapter 500 should be big. wink.gif

Edited by MangaReader, 16 June 2010 - 08:18 PM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#20 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:15 PM

You know, the more I think about it, the angrier I am at Madara. He's responsible for damn near every horrible thing that's happened to Naruto's life. I haven't been this angry at a manga villain since Crocodile from One Piece's Alabasta arc.

Which means Kishimoto-sensei is doing a fabulous writing job. cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users