31585 replies to this topic

#10121 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:42 AM

Kishi could do better,  he though that trolling would be funny like other authors  do, but he didn't think  that his joke would hurt others.

Edited by Liu bie, 15 March 2015 - 04:45 AM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#10122 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:35 AM

You guys theres a new content thats translated from shikamaru novel this time its chapter 7 it has naruto and sakura interacting.

I already posted this in a another thread since this is more active i posted it in here to.

shikamaru hiden chapter 7

This chaper is hilarious, it tries so hard to make Sakura and Naruto look bad but it again shows fundamentally why NaruSaku makes sense and NaruHina doesn't, Naruto went to Sakura because of his fears not Hinata because she won't molly cuddle him, if he'd gone to Hinata she would have just gone along with all his worries and just managed to escalate his worries further. At the end where Sakura kicked him out to force him to rest again shows us why she made more sense with Naruto. It's something we said when we read the epilogue, Sakura would not stand for Naruto not being able to spend time with his family and would kick him out of the office and drag him to be a better father. Hinata would just tell his kids to deal with it, she wouldn't tell Naruto to spend more time with the family,. And ine thing that has been consistant with Naruto has to be told specifically when he is doing wrong for him to improve, and that was always Sakura's job, now that job is with someone incompetant in that role.

iAnby7W.gif

#10123 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:55 AM

You guys theres a new content thats translated from shikamaru novel this time its chapter 7 it has naruto and sakura interacting.

I already posted this in a another thread since this is more active i posted it in here to.

So it is true

I can't believe what i just read

"Waiting for Sasuke kun"

The violent way she interacted with naruto.

I want this series to be erased from existence.

Isn't this supposed to be before the THE LAST,then how

#10124 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:56 AM

This chaper is hilarious, it tries so hard to make Sakura and Naruto look bad but it again shows fundamentally why NaruSaku makes sense and NaruHina doesn't, Naruto went to Sakura because of his fears not Hinata because she won't molly cuddle him, if he'd gone to Hinata she would have just gone along with all his worries and just managed to escalate his worries further. At the end where Sakura kicked him out to force him to rest again shows us why she made more sense with Naruto. It's something we said when we read the epilogue, Sakura would not stand for Naruto not being able to spend time with his family and would kick him out of the office and drag him to be a better father. Hinata would just tell his kids to deal with it, she wouldn't tell Naruto to spend more time with the family,. And ine thing that has been consistant with Naruto has to be told specifically when he is doing wrong for him to improve, and that was always Sakura's job, now that job is with someone incompetant in that role.

That's a good point, but that scene still makes them feel like awful people to me. I think it's more so for Naruto because it's absolutely ridiculous for him to make any notion that she's jealous when she has no reason to like a scumbag like him, but I suppose she still loves a guy who tried to kill her so I don't know anymore.

Edited by RedFaction, 15 March 2015 - 05:56 AM.

#10125 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:38 AM

So it is true

I can't believe what i just read

"Waiting for Sasuke kun"

The violent way she interacted with naruto.

I want this series to be erased from existence.

Isn't this supposed to be before the THE LAST,then how

What's wrong with it?

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#10126 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:30 AM

Lmfao! :lmao: This is so bad! :lmao:

Faces_of_Dean_Winchester__by_almostdefin

Yp330yZ.gif

#10127 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:09 AM

Don't kill me guys. Why do it get the feeling that somewhere deep inside, Nardo was telling the truth.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#10128 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:39 AM

I only skimmed that chapter exerpt. It I thought Sakura looked every bit as pathetic as Naruto looked like a scumbag. Both characters are so OOC you might as well be reading an entirely different story. It's amazing how quickly my interest in his universe disappeared. Reading crap like that only speeds it along.

kishi is a disgrace

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#10129 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:20 AM

Why don't we set up an anti Kishi blog with all his interviews and let the world see what he truly is.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#10130 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:27 AM

The only thing I can think of at the moment:

burying.png

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#10131 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:04 AM

Wtf did I just read... So it was true....  :facepalm:

I'm still disgusted with the way Temari is "crying" because of that fight with Shika... 

And Sakura seems more violent then before, as if she was on her period(even though she still kinda worries about him and his health) ... I think that Sakura-haters see her like this: Just a violent and evil b*tch. 

But we still can see that, Naruto will always go complain to Sakura and no one else, and that he kinda missed her as proved here "“Whaaaaat, but it’s been so long since you stopped by the Hokage Residence. You’ve finally shown your face…You’re acting so cold as an original member of team 7.”

So ,apparently, even after the war, they weren't even meeting each other as they used to...

It's funny how now, Naruto is criticizing Kakashi as a hokage...

That chapter just reinforces how broken and messed up Naruto and Sakura's relationship is now. The way I see it, even as friends they simply don't feel right together anymore.

yeah, they're trying so hard to destroy their bond. 

But if this book take place before the LAST, then, wasn't Naruto and Sakura supposed to confirm they didn't feel any romantic feelings for each other in the movie ? As someone said here "they're retconing the retcon"  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#10132 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:53 AM

Wtf did I just read... So it was true....  :facepalm:

I'm still disgusted with the way Temari is "crying" because of that fight with Shika... 

And Sakura seems more violent then before, as if she was on her period(even though she still kinda worries about him and his health) ... I think that Sakura-haters see her like this: Just a violent and evil b*tch. 

But we still can see that, Naruto will always go complain to Sakura and no one else, and that he kinda missed her as proved here "“Whaaaaat, but it’s been so long since you stopped by the Hokage Residence. You’ve finally shown your face…You’re acting so cold as an original member of team 7.”

So ,apparently, even after the war, they weren't even meeting each other as they used to...

It's funny how now, Naruto is criticizing Kakashi as a hokage...

yeah, they're trying so hard to destroy their bond. 

But if this book take place before the LAST, then, wasn't Naruto and Sakura supposed to confirm they didn't feel any romantic feelings for each other in the movie ? As someone said here "they're retconing the retcon"  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

RETCONCEPTION

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#10133 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:56 AM

I still can't believe Kishi.. 

btw, when is Sakura's hiden coming out? 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#10134 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:06 AM

April 3 on the day Naruto fell in love with Sakura.

#10135 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:11 AM

April 3 on the day Naruto fell in love with Sakura.

Really? oh god :facepalm:

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#10136 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:14 AM

RETCONCEPTION

:lmao:

tumblr_m3b9r0SH1L1qzeg2so1_500.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#10137 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:59 AM

Really? oh god :facepalm:

Yup.

Here's a short preview by Shueisha.

"As the greatest medic in Konoha, Sakura is busy with work.
The feelings yet to be spoken locked up in her heart…

News about sakura hiden :
NARUTO―ナルト―小櫻秘傳
(NARUTO ─ナルト─ サクラ秘伝)
作者:大崎 知仁
日本4月3日發售。

●內容介紹:
木ノ葉隠れの里の優秀な医療忍者として激務に追われるサクラ。一方で、胸に秘めた想いは打ち明けられぬまま…。
平和な里の影でうごめく闇が、サクラと木ノ葉の里を襲う。第7班メンバーにして、五代目火影の弟子、サクラのエピソードが小説で解禁!

<翻譯>
身為木葉忍者村裡優秀的醫療忍者,小櫻每天都有做不完的事情。另一方面,心裡隱藏的那份感情還是沒能傳達出去…。

The darkness in the peaceful village, stirring. Ready to attack Sakura and Konoha.
As the godaime’s apprentice, and a member of team 7; Sakura’s story is about to be unfold!

We know the 2010 interview where Kishi confirmed Sakura still loves Sasuke and Naruto was not far behind. And the Japs received a movie TL pamphlet and read in the pamphlet discovered by Ramen on 2ch.

I can only believe in two paths. The first one I agree with everyone about both of their characters being assassinated. And secondly. what I read is nothing but fanfiction. Its not just any fanfiction. It's NaruSaku angst fanfiction. I've seen and read something like this 100 of times over. The same old cliche where Naruto and Sakura are on bad terms and Sakura the usual uses Sasuke to rub it into Naruto's face just because she doesn't want to admit that she's in love with him (Naruto). And the same with Naruto, but with multiple women. Lol. 

Expect chaos on that date.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 15 March 2015 - 12:06 PM.

#10138 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:01 PM

I prefer not to call that girl on the last and post 693 Sakura. 

yeah let's just call them Short-haired Selfish Whiny A**hole Scumbag, and Lying Lustful hypocrite piss-faced B**ch respectively cause at this point that is NOT an exaggeration. :wot:  :twitch:  :glare:  :down:

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 March 2015 - 12:06 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10139 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:14 PM

Yup.

Here's a short preview by Shueisha.

We know the 2010 interview where Kishi confirmed Sakura still loves Sasuke and Naruto was not far behind. And the Japs received a movie TL pamphlet and read in the pamphlet discovered by Ramen on 2ch.

I can only believe in two paths. The first one I agree with everyone about both of their characters being assassinated. And secondly. what I read is nothing but fanfiction. Its not just any fanfiction. It's NaruSaku angst fanfiction. I've seen and read something like this 100 of times over. The same old cliche where Naruto and Sakura are on bad terms and Sakura the usual uses Sasuke to rub it into Naruto's face just because she doesn't want to admit that she's in love with him (Naruto). And the same with Naruto, but with multiple women. Lol. 

Expect chaos on that date.

This book will contain 224 pages.....224 pages of "Sasuke-kun this, Sasuke-kun that" ...about how he hurt her, tried to kill her multiple times and how she still loves him, even more than before.

Disgusting. 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#10140 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:17 PM

I can only urge my fellow posters at H&E to avoid the Sakura novel as much as possible. If the snippets from the Shikamaru novel are any indication, these characters are poor parodies of the ones we've come to love. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)