• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#1 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:01 AM

I have defended Kishimoto for ALOT of the retarded **** he has written/drawn in the last 2 years but I just can't take it anymore especially after this week's Chapter. I don't know about the rest of you but if Sakura is for real and this isn't just some hoax she's putting on so she can bring Sasuke down I'm ****ing done with Naruto. I'll sell everything I own all the Manga books, DVDs, Video Games, T-Shirts, Headbands, etc. and never read another Chapter. I don't care what will happen in the story or to the characters afterwards Sakura's character derailment (again if it isn't a hoax) will be the final straw for me.

uc.png

#2 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:06 AM

Naruto will have to win her back from Sasuke again, as he did in part one. Kishi is genius, the manga is coming full circle!

#3 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Feb 10 2010, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have defended Kishimoto for ALOT of the retarded **** he has written/drawn in the last 2 years but I just can't take it anymore especially after this week's Chapter. I don't know about the rest of you but if Sakura is for real and this isn't just some hoax she's putting on so she can bring Sasuke down I'm ****ing done with Naruto. I'll sell everything I own all the Manga books, DVDs, Video Games, T-Shirts, Headbands, etc. and never read another Chapter. I don't care what will happen in the story or to the characters afterwards Sakura's character derailment (again if it isn't a hoax) will be the final straw for me.

While you will be neither the first nor last person disillusioned by Kishimoto's writing (I reached that point many moons ago and for a host of different reasons), you need to calm down and lay off the profanity.

Kishi is genius

I agree with Zatren6, with the exception of this line.

Until this plays out it's too early to abandon ship.

#4 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:07 AM

I,m with you 100% I'll put all my DVD's on ebay and wash my hands of this whole screwed up mess,but until I know what's happening I'll hold off on my total purge of all thing Naruto or Naruto related.

#5 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (Zatren6 @ Feb 10 2010, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto will have to win her back from Sasuke again, as he did in part one. Kishi is genius, the manga is coming full circle!

I agree. It's taking on literary characteristics by becoming a framework story.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#6 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Feb 11 2010, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mmm, yeah me too kinda; if Sakura isn't doing the hoax then I'll never have that much respect for Kishimoto again. After all she's been through, geez. I would continue to read, but only to see Naruto become Hokage ^^ srry lovd the manga too much xD

#7 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:11 AM

Im the same way with my sports teams. And ive learned things don't seem as bad after a while. Wait till your emotions run course.
\

#8 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Feb 10 2010, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im the same way with my sports teams. And ive learned things don't seem as bad after a while. Wait till your emotions run course.

Great now you reminded me of the NLDS TT-TT. But it'll get better.

#9 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Feb 10 2010, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. It's taking on literary characteristics by becoming a framework story.

With the utilization of a framework story, Kishi is nourishing the moral side of the story my forcing Sakura and Naruto through the same situation; this allows the author to reveal what he feels about the initial passage of the story. Will he do it differently this time? It puts Sakura and Naruto in a position in which they must question their actions - what an amazing feat of character development. Bravo, Kishi!

#10 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:23 AM

I'll just say this: Wait to see where this actually leads. I can understand the tension, and there is always the possibility he will screw it up. But if you're patient, this might lead to something good.

However, if you're dead set on selling your merchandise, in this economy I can't blame you entirely tongue.gif
Let me know what you have, and I'll consider some purchases (unless of course this series DOES come to its worst case scenario)

#11 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Feb 10 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great now you reminded me of the NLDS TT-TT. But it'll get better.

Hey at least you made the NLDS. My Rangers are only one of three teams never to win a playoff series. They have one playoff win in their entire existence.

I'll just say this: Wait to see where this actually leads. I can understand the tension, and there is always the possibility he will screw it up. But if you're patient, this might lead to something good

Agreed. Given Sasuke's current portrayal and desired course of action, I can't see how this is going to end well for Sakura. If he's intent on showing more development, this may be a phase where she's forced to grow up again. Especially if her motives are what I think they are.

#12 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (Zatren6 @ Feb 10 2010, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With the utilization of a framework story, Kishi is nourishing the moral side of the story my forcing Sakura and Naruto through the same situation; this allows the author to reveal what he feels about the initial passage of the story. Will he do it differently this time? It puts Sakura and Naruto in a position in which they must question their actions - what an amazing feat of character development. Bravo, Kishi!

Yeah he's all but sunk Sakura's character....bravo indeed.

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Feb 10 2010, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll just say this: Wait to see where this actually leads. I can understand the tension, and there is always the possibility he will screw it up. But if you're patient, this might lead to something good.

Like what?

uc.png

#13 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Feb 10 2010, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey at least you made the NLDS. My Rangers are only one of three teams never to win a playoff series. They have one playoff win in their entire existence.

Yeah good luck in the west.

QUOTE (Nate River @ Feb 10 2010, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. Given Sasuke's current portrayal and desired course of action, I can't see how this is going to end well for Sakura. If he's intent on showing more development, this may be a phase where she's forced to grow up again. Especially if her motives are what I think they are.

With Sasuke weakened, all eyes are on her motives.

Edited by Insurrection, 11 February 2010 - 03:30 AM.

#14 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Feb 10 2010, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah he's all but sunk Sakura's character....bravo indeed.

Like what?

I don't know, just watch!! I didn't say the good thing was 100%, but you never know.

#15 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:41 AM

Yes Madara did stat that Sasuke was losing his light and there's literally no more Uchiha eyes... Exept Madara's hmmm where will this lead? (images Sasuke/Madara battle) With Sasuke weakened Sakura is actually are best bet for his defeat, I don't know ;D I change my mind, I can't wait!

#16 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Feb 10 2010, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know, just watch!! I didn't say the good thing was 100%, but you never know.

Whatever all I'm saying is Kishi is on very thin ice with me and it's cracking. If Sakura is serious and she becomes evil that ice will shatter.

uc.png

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Feb 10 2010, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whatever all I'm saying is Kishi is on very thin ice with me and it's cracking. If Sakura is serious and she becomes evil that ice will shatter.

She won't become evil she's the heroine. A heroine never becomes a villain in a shonen especially a tsundere like Sakura.

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 February 2010 - 03:58 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 11 2010, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She won't become evil she's the heroine. A heroine never becomes a villain in a shonen especially a tsundere like Sakura.

i agree

kish is puting in sakura harowin this is it nobudy panic

hears a thought sakura did not say sasuke-kun she sais sasuke when she was (thinking) how diffrint he has become.
But when she was talking to him she called him sasuke-kun bit of a diffrince sort of proves she is trying to pull one over on him.

Look at 437 and what happend

#19 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 11 2010, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree

kish is puting in sakura harowin this is it nobudy panic

hears a thought sakura did not say sasuke-kun she sais sasuke when she was (thinking) how diffrint he has become.
But when she was talking to him she called him sasuke-kun bit of a diffrince sort of proves she is trying to pull one over on him.

Look at 437 and what happend

Ahh yes ^^ almost over-looked that! Yes if is true, Sakura isn't gonna leave with Sasuke well if she is it'd be for her plan not to be his baby-maker (throws-up) ugh, anyways try not to over-reacted one person on dA says he's never reading Naruto again cause of this; but he's said that before he'll be back ;D don't worry silly! The ice is still hard-core frozen year round, there won't be any kishi on thin ice anytime soon for me.. I think

#20 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:54 AM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Feb 10 2010, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good gawd Ed calm down, and read this line several times before you post another screaming rant, and have a little more faith:

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 10 2010, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users