Close
Photo

The Breaker/The Breaker: New Waves

badass better than Naruto actual character development powerful/strong/smart ladies

• Please log in to reply
903 replies to this topic

#61 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:47 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! That's what I'm talking about! You like? What did you think?

I like the art and the fighting :argh: And I don't really know the names :fu: But the action :argh: My favs are Chun-woo and MC :argh:

#62 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:47 PM

Sorry TrangTrang, but it got so exciting that I couldn't put it down :argh: Though I don't really remember the names :umm:

You won't really have to worry about the names. The people that show up in part two have easier names, more of them only have one name.

I like the art and the fighting :argh: And I don't really know the names :fu: But the action :argh: My favs are Chun-woo and MC :argh:

Yeah, the art and the fighting are great! Don't worry, as I said, the names of the people get easier in part two. There's only a couple important characters from part two that are from part one.

Did you like the nurse? She was hilarious XD Plus she was pretty badass U_U The rest of the ladies show up in part two.

Edited by AHK, 18 February 2015 - 10:50 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#63 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:51 PM

Sorry, guys, but you gotta wait on me. I'm gonna go and watch the new episode of Parasyte first :smug: Those 250+ Breaker chapters can wait for me.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#64 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:53 PM

Sorry, guys, but you gotta wait on me. I'm gonna go and watch the new episode of Parasyte first :smug: Those 250+ Breaker chapters can wait for me.

I think those parasyte episodes can wait...

EXL5X4B.png

#65 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:54 PM

I've been waiting a week for the new episode. Nothing will make me postpone watching it :fu:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#66 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:55 PM

:chuckle:

You trying to dominate on Trang  :chuckle:

So... until now, no one even mentionew how that man sacrificed his hand to protect his band.

#67 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:59 PM

You won't really have to worry about the names. The people that show up in part two have easier names, more of them only have one name.

Yeah, the art and the fighting are great! Don't worry, as I said, the names of the people get easier in part two. There's only a couple important characters from part two that are from part one.

Did you like the nurse? She was hilarious XD Plus she was pretty badass U_U The rest of the ladies show up in part two.

Yeah, the nurse was funny and...more badass ladies :umm:

Wait? That'll take a long time :fu:

:chuckle:

You trying to dominate on Trang  :chuckle:

So... until now, no one even mentionew how that man sacrificed his hand to protect his band.

The weird guy :fu: The one that cut his arm off? You just did :fu:

:lmao:

#68 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:01 PM

:hm: I'm not "no one" it's NFFU's title  :hm:

#69 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:03 PM

I've been waiting a week for the new episode. Nothing will make me postpone watching it :fu:

Your missing out...

Yup! I can think of three off the top of my head! Jinni appears in the first chapter!

Edited by AHK, 18 February 2015 - 11:04 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#70 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:10 PM

So... AHK, did you noticed how authors mirrored Shions attacks in part 2 with his teacher's attacks in part 1?

#71 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:15 PM

Every time Si-Ho cockblocked Chunwoo I laughed until I cried XD

So... AHK, did you noticed how authors mirrored Shions attacks in part 2 with his teacher's attacks in part 1?

Yeah I did, plus he did the thing where he ran his hands through his hair.

EXL5X4B.png

#72 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:17 PM

Every time Si-Ho cockblocked Chunwoo I laughed until I cried XD

Poor man  :sweatdrop:

I actually laughed when he missed 3 or 4 dates with that teacher.

#73 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:48 PM

Imao, I really like that sexy nurse Si-ho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm already shipping her with Chun-Woo

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#74 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:53 PM

Poor man  :sweatdrop:
I actually laughed when he missed 3 or 4 dates with that teacher.

I laughed every time.

Imao, I really like that sexy nurse Si-ho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I'm already shipping her with Chun-Woo

She's kittening hilarious, wait till he's trying to explain why he missed a date to a girl and she walks past them and says to Chunwoo "you left your wallet at my place last night, get it whenever" in front of the girl. I was in tears.

EXL5X4B.png

#75 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:01 AM

I laughed every time.
She's kittening hilarious, wait till he's trying to explain why he missed a date to a girl and she walks past them and says to Chunwoo "you left your wallet at my place last night, get it whenever" in front of the girl. I was in tears.

I have no idea when I will finish Part 1, but don't you guys worry, I will finish it.

I was literally almost spitting out my dinner XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#76 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:09 AM

I have no idea when I will finish Part 1, but don't you guys worry, I will finish it.
I was literally almost spitting out my dinner XD

Did you already get to that part?

EXL5X4B.png

#77 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:18 AM

Did you already get to that part?

Eh... I'm currently hitting Ch.11. I'm a slow reader. And coupled with that I have homework due tomorrow :sweat: I won't be able to finish Part 1 this week.

In the meantime, you have plenty of other people you can discuss the manga with :zaru: It looks like GH will finish Part 2 sooner than we think :chuckle:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#78 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:24 AM

Eh... I'm currently hitting Ch.11. I'm a slow reader. And coupled with that I have homework due tomorrow :sweat: I won't be able to finish Part 1 this week.
In the meantime, you have plenty of other people you can discuss the manga with :zaru: It looks like GH will finish Part 2 sooner than we think :chuckle:

Oh, you silly head! I'm finishing up Haikyuu! :chuckle:
Do that homework Trangy :argh:

#79 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:29 AM

Oh, you silly head! I'm finishing up Haikyuu! :chuckle:
Do that homework Trangy :argh:

That's what the anime to Haikyuu! made me wanna do XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#80 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:32 AM

Hahahaha, that teacher Yonnji got dumped by Chun-Woo again :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: badass, better than Naruto, actual character development, powerful/strong/smart ladies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users