13 replies to this topic

#1 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:22 AM

Any specific fics/doujinshi you guys would recommend or enjoyed reading?

This thread should be for anybody that knows that there are much more worthwhile endings out there for NS even though Kishi sold out to get that horrendous ending.

Post them here for everybody to see, enjoy and add their own choices. 

#2 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:52 AM

This is a good idea for a thread, everyone should put their proposed alternate endings in here as well, instead of making more threads for the mods to clean up.

Amen, Mik3! :smile: I do know I'm gonna need to think of a few ideas for my own alternate ending... at least concepts!

#3 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:58 AM

Take your time, and make it a good one!

\

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:00 AM

I'm not planning to write one but I suggest writing this scene....

"Sakurai I'm Sorr..." she slaps him.

"SORRY? SORRY? After all that kitten you've done to me? I'm no longer in love with you, Sasuke."

And mentioning the charming forehead.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:36 AM

I got some ideas of how I would handle the epilogue and 699, guys.

• Start it with Naruto and Sasuke breaking the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Talk with Team Kakashi before Sasuke gathers himself and returns Taka, since he knows the world needs lots of help after all that happened, including the fact he has a lot to make up for after he had helped lead events to the war. Sakura asks him about the bench scene, Sasuke tells her he doesn't know what she means, tells her he cannot accept her feelings, pulls Naruto to the side to tell him to tell Sakura how he feels about her, or he's gonna do it in Naruto's place. Orochimaru's gone, having gone off to do know who knows what.

• Taka takes off to help people all over the world, the Allied Shinobi Forces celebrate the end of the war, as well as paying their respects to the fallen, with Shikamaru finally breaking down at the loss of his dad, with Temari comforting him, while Choji comforts Ino about the loss of her dad. Naruto and Hinata talk, Naruto tells Hinata he isn't interested in her, the Kages discuss further plans for a long term alliance just in case.

• Some time passes, as the Hidden Leaf Village is repaired, and the ninja from the Land of Fire return. Naruto and Sakura have some time, with Sakura figuring out Naruto was posing as Sasuke back in Chapter 3/Episode 3. Naruto confesses, with Sakura telling him he needs to PROPERLY ask her out. 

• A few years pass, showing the Hidden Leaf is still prosperous, with a look into everyone's futures; Guy has retired since he's lost part of his leg after using the Gate of Death, Kurenai is raising her and Asuma's daughter Biwako well, Kakashi had been the 6th Hokage for a few years after Tsunade retired, then nominated Naruto his successor. Hinata now leads the Hyuga clan, and has chosen to end the branch family as a means to honor Neji. Choji leads the Akimichi clan. Shikamaru acts as Naruto's advisor. Ino runs her family's flower shop as well as being a skilled kunoichi in her own way. Shino is in charge of the Aburame clan, and has been cataloging rare and unique insects. Kiba has begun to lead his own team of Genin into action. Tenten is teaching as a weapons expert at the Academy. Lee is there as well, teaching Taijutsu. Sai has become leader in a special squad set up by Naruto. Sakura is now the foremost medical ninja in the Leaf Village, helping at the hospital and all over. Naruto has become Hokage. Sasuke and Taka travel the globe, helping people, as well as tracking Orochimaru. Kabuto has returned to the orphanage, now helping orphans such as himself.

• Many of Naruto's generation have kids now and their kids have all gone to the Academy. Even if things are peaceful, ninja are still used in many missions, with the hope to keep peace, though they also are prepared to unite against a common foe like Madara, Obito, or Kaguya in the future.

As for kids, I've had some ideas.

[Naruto and Sakura]

• Jiraiya Uzumaki (named after Naruto's godfather and one of his teachers, youngest)

• Minato Uzumaki (named after Naruto's father, oldest)

• Haruka Uzumaki (middle child, daughter)

[Shikamaru and Temari]

• Shikanosuke Nara

[Choji and Ino]

• Inomaru Akimichi (oldest, son)
• Chomei Akimichi (youngest, daughter)

[Lee and Tenten]

• Rock Chan (an homage to Jackie Chan like Lee is one to Bruce Lee, twin brother to Chi Chi)

• Chi Chi (twin sister to Chan)

[Hinata]

• Himawari Hyuga (youngest, daughter)

• Sanji Hyuga (oldest, son)

[Kiba]

• Koga Inuzuka (son)

[Shino]

• Shinzo Aburame (son)

[Sasuke and Karin]

• Seto Uchiha (born with the Rinnegan, oldest, son)

• Kaoru Uchiha (born with the Sharingan, youngest, daughter)

[Sai]

• Sosuke (son)

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 08 November 2014 - 04:27 PM.

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:13 AM

nice one Byron you in fact pretty well nailed my own personal head cannon for the ending exactly.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:57 PM

nice one Byron you in fact pretty well nailed my own personal head cannon for the ending exactly.

Really? Aw, shucks, dude! :D I just was having fun with all this! :)

#8 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:28 PM

I wonder if I should write up my epilogue ideas and share 'em here? :3 Thoughts? Would anyone here read them?

#9 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:00 PM

Mines a bit more focused on NS. But, Uh, here's the link to mine (even though it's here at H&E ):

------------------

She came rushing to the two bodies bloody and beaten.

"Sakura-chan.." Naruto made the effort to open his eyes to look at her.

She gently shushed him. "I need to concentrate."

--------------------------------

She needed the fresh air. The smell of the hospital was giving her a migraine, and she couldn't bear to see the state her teammates were in.

Off to the side of the road was an old wooden bench, so she decided to have a rest.

"You sure have a large charming forehead. Makes me want to kiss it."

Then it hit her.

This was the bench where Sasuke (more like Naruto really) talked to her. It wasn't Sasuke. It was Naruto. Wait.. Naruto?!

He came out from the shadows of the tree, smiling sheepishly while being all bandaged up.

"Naruto, you idiot! You're supposed to be in the hospital, resting! Not out here!" As her anger consumed her, she got right up in his face. "What did I tell you? You need a lot of-"

He kissed her forehead.

It was gentle, sweet, and all of her anger melted away

He pulled back from her, and to be perfectly honest, looked terrified and sweaty. "Uh, maybe I should have done that. Too much, yeah..." He scratched the back of his head.

"You baka." She wrapped her arm around his head of fluffy, golden hair and kissed him.

--------------------

AN: On the lips, I assure you.
rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#10 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

Click on my signature.

I'm still working on it.

It's going to be fairly long. I don't know how long exactly, but definitely over 10k words. Here's something of a preview until then.

• Naruto confesses to Sakura the day he turns 17, just after he beats Sasuke and just before he passes out. It's completely in the moment. He confesses by complimenting Sakura on her forehead while she's healing him. It all clicks after that.
  • It takes a while, but Sakura is finally able to move on from Sasuke and begins to see Naruto in a completely different light. Though they both pretended to forget about the confession, they realise they can never go back to how it once was because it's now out in the open.
  • Naruto and Sakura eventually go on their first real date. Of course they go to Ichiraku's and they have a wonderful time together (though Sakura could've done without Naruto swooning over the fact there was a special fruit flavoured broth on the menu that night and looked like he could've kissed Ayame). The night ends with a kiss on the cheek and an unusually long hug.
  • Many dates follow and Naruto and Sakura become engaged shortly after he is appointed as the Sixth Hokage.
  • Sakura's parents, Mebuki and Kizashi, are delighted with the news and happily accept Naruto with open arms. They are, in a way, the parents he never had.
  • Some ways down the road, Naruto and Sakura get married and they're expecting their first child at the age of 20. Predictably, they argue a lot over what to name their child. In the end, Naruto comes up with the idea to give that honour to Kakashi, whom he insists becomes the godfather to their firstborn like Jiraiya was to him.
  • Kakashi, efficiently lazy as ever, comes up with Haruka if it's a girl and Haruto if it's a boy. The names are instantly loved.
  • A few months down the line, Uzumaki Haruka is born. She is a beautiful redhead with blue eyes and takes after her paternal grandmother. She's a bit of a tomboy up until her teenage years and eventually grows up to be a powerful kunoichi in her own rights. (Imagine a teenaged Kushina)
  • To everyone's surprise, Sai cannot believe how beautiful baby Haruka is. 
  • Kakashi is a doting godfather and takes his duties very seriously. He never forgets her birthday or an important event in her life and always brings her a present when he's been away for a while.
  • The day Tsunade barges into to demand to be chosen as godmother, Naruto flatly tells her she can't be a grandmother and godmother at the same time.
  • Two years after Haruka is born, Naruto and Sakura welcome Uzumaki Arashi into the world. Arashi resembles his father/grandfather a lot but has his mother's eyes. He is the most dependable and responsible of the Uzumaki children and is unusually reserved, but is like his parents in the ways that matter the most.
  • Arashi, while lacking the natural skill of his parents, is a hard worker and follows in his mother's footsteps in becoming a combat medic. (I based him off of this amazing fan art by dattebae)
  • Sasuke outright claims Arashi as his godson and Naruto and Sakura are happy to accommodate their teammate. Karin becomes Arashi's godmother to "complete the set" as Naruto put it (though it was obvious he simply wanted to acknowledge Karin as more than a distant relative).
  • As it turns out by her fourth birthday, Uzumaki Haruka inherited more than just her grandmother's red hair: she also inherited her ability to produce chakra chains. They materialise when she is particularly emotional and can cause quite a mess. Naruto has to bend over backwards to get an amused Karin to agree to teach Haruka how to control her abilities.
  • Arashi learns how to read by the time he's four years old and is hardly ever seen without a book from that point on.
  • Some years pass before Naruto and Sakura have another child. Four years to be precise. They have another son, Uzumaki Shinakuchi. He inherits his mother's pink hair and Naruto's blue eyes and takes after his father.
  • Unlike his elder brother Arashi, Shinakuchi is a natural genius who inherited the best of both worlds; he has his father's aptitude for ninjutsu and his mother's intellect. He excels at everything seemingly with ease, causing a strain between the brothers.
  • Naruto and Sakura appointed Shikamaru and Ino as Shinakuchi's godparents. They're a good match because Ino absolutely adores him and Shikamaru understands him effortlessly.
  • Shinakuchi is a lazy genius much like his godfather and in his childhood only truly applies himself when it comes to his diabolical pranks, a habit he picked up from his father after bullies in his class made fun of his hair. Shinakuchi is also the only one child of the Uzumaki household to learn the secrets behind Naruto's perverted ninjutsu from Konohamaru. To put it mildly, his parents weren't pleased. 
  • Naruto and Sakura are more and more in love with each passing day.
  • For a few years they focus on their family and respective careers. Before long Sakura begins to miss not having a baby to look after.
  • They don't have another child until four years later. Uzumaki Jiraiya resembles his father the most, both in appearance and behaviour. He's a cheerful boy that is a natural with animals. Iruka and Ayame are his godparents. Tsunade can never stop complaining about the boy's antics (they all harbour a fear that little Jiraiya may end up being pervert due to some supposedly innocent comments he occasionally makes) but is a doting grandmother all the same, perhaps especially to little Jiraiya.
  • Haruka graduates from the academy at twelve years old and is teamed up with Nara Shikami (Shikamaru and Temari's daughter) and Inoue (Ino and Sai's daughter). The three have been best friends since childhood.
  • Two years later Naruto carries on his proud tradition of bursting into tears when Sakura announces they're having another child. It wasn't planned, but they couldn't be happier to introduce Uzumaki Hitomi to their loves several months down the line. Hitomi resembles her mother, from her pink hair down her green eyes. Little Jiraiya is very protective of her from the day she's born.
  • Yamato and Shizune are chosen as Hitomi's grandparents. Rumour has it Naruto suggested them to appease Shizune after he made a tactless comment about her age.
  • Naruto and Sakura have long since moved to a larger house. The Uzumaki household is never lonely. Friends and family are always around.
  • As Tsunade gets on with her life in her twilight year, Naruto comes by one night and demands she move in with them. He justifies his demand on the ground she "ain't a spring chicken anymore" and he and Sakura want a "live-in nanny." His true intentions are obvious though. Tsunade only pretends to be reluctant when she moves in. When she passes away in her nineties, she does so surrounded by loved ones.
  • Over the years the announcement of new Uzumaki children became something of an event, not just in Konoha, but through the shinobi world in which Naruto and Sakura's names were known far and wide. A betting pool with an obscene amount of money is set up after Naruto and Sakura make it quite clear they're done having children.
  • Two years later Kakashi is suspected of cheating when the proud parents share that Sakura is once again pregnant with their sixth child. Naruto, predictably, gives it away a few days early when Shikamaru finds the couple happily crying together in his office.
  • In the months leading up to the arrival of their latest children, things get a little tense amongst their friends. Seemingly anyone and everyone wants to the honour of being named godparent to the sixth Uzumaki child. Their friends are not above bribery, guilt trips or even blackmail.
  • Uzumaki Kasumi is a fighter months before her birth. She's a little redhead with violet eyes. The day she is born, Gaara shows up at the hospital declares, "This one is mine."
  • In the end Hinata and Gaara are chosen as Kasumi's godparents.
  • Naruto and Sakura are 36 when they stop having children. They continue to grow old together and are more and more in love with each passing day. The fact they're so open about it actually annoys their friends, Naruto's male friends especially because he makes them look bad.
  • The Uzumaki children grow up in a household filled with love and laughter. Though their father has a busy job, he makes it a point to never miss a meal with his family if he can help it. He ends up making extensive use of the Flying Thunder God technique for that purpose alone.
  • Naruto and Sakura always make an effort to spend time with their family and make sure their kids come first whenever they can.
More to come soon.

#11 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:04 AM

https://www.fanficti...07569/1/Finally

My 800 word hit story. 41 reviews and counting

#12 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:31 AM

https://www.fanficti...07569/1/Finally

My 800 word hit story. 41 reviews and counting

It short and AWESOME, I add it in my favorite :)

Here's a link to mine  https://www.fanficti...Should-have-end.

It's in progress but I would like to have your opinion on it.

#13 Gammy Das

Gammy Das

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:46 PM

https://www.fanficti...Cycle-of-Hatred

Well, here is my fic. I shall be following the canon, but meddling with it, and advancing with it, to facilitate NaruSaku. I first thought of the idea of changing the ending, but then, I wondered whether it would be deemed better if we could improvise on whatever it was that we were provided with, and bring closure to our favorite pairing. I personally thought that would be more fulfilling. :)

That said, if any of you wish to read my take on it, the link lies above. :D Thank you.

Because facts are facts... :D

#14 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:42 PM

the thing I want to read in a story that boasts of an alternate ending is not jusg narusaku (though that would be icing on the cake) but also various issues already discussed in the other threads.

All the alternate endinvs I have come across until now focus mostly on narusaku, and the rest of ghe plot is woven eith little care.

So no, I dont have any fic to recommend

Though if you only want alternate pairing with conditions suited to it,

One Big Uzumaki Family by John Smith is a worthy read.
6r1oag.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users