#25221 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:58 PM

That's just mean. I can't picture princesses acting that way at all especially disney ones. 😑

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#25222 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:07 PM

#25223 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:48 PM

that video omhg. XDDD Thanks for making my entire week :lmao:

ナルサク

#25224 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:11 PM

Ah, Robot Chicken, you always know how to put the laughter in slaughter :D

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#25225 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:49 PM

LMFAO the end. "Bend over and grab your ankles" Boom.  :lmao:

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#25226 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:25 PM

Kishimoto: Naruto wasn't supposed to extend past the Pain Ark, and i'm running out of ideas! This was never part of the arrangement! 

SP: "We have altered the deal! Pray we do not alter it any further!"

Kishimoto: "This deal is getting worse all the time."

SP: "Also, we expect more flashbacks to bore the manga audience to death!" 

Kishimoto: "What? Do you have any idea what you're asking?! Half the kittening manga is full of flashbacks!"

Kishimoto: "This deal is getting worse all the time!"

SP: "Here is a new idea for your plot! Numerous characters and fight scenes no one will care about!"

Kishimoto: "What?! Do you have any idea how hard it is to draw these fight scenes?! I'm not doin' it!"

SP:"We have altered the deal. Pray we do not alter it any further!"

Kishimoto: "This deal is getting worse all the time!!"

SP: "Furthermore, we have made a new contract for you to sign. You are to forget about the development you put between Naruto and Sakura!"

Kishimoto: "What?! kitten you, man, I'm not doin' it!"

Kishimoto: "THIS DEAL!!!" *looks around, and listens for elevator to come back up* "Is very fair, and i'm happy to be a part of it." *Goes off to write NS fanfiction* 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 15 September 2017 - 09:36 PM.

#25227 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:36 PM

i miss the gutsy ninja design. its just so darn underrated

#25228 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:57 PM

I can see them inviting Sakura, but Hinata came in thinking she had an invitation. They notice her then Rapunzel slowly closes the door.

Or how about a popular club that let's real heroes in but won't let in hinata or current naruto or sasuke and bolt and himawari , but let in past naruto, Sakura, ino, Optimus prime even, kratos, shina, hanami, Sarada, max Payne any of the gta main character like Tommy, cj, Niko, Trevor.

#25229 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:35 PM

I already said multiple times that the death-scene of Neji was plain stupid from the beginning.

1. preparing/building-up the death-scene

after being useless most of the time, like 95% of all characters, dealing with some fodders (aka useless zetsus).. he suddenly gets his big entrance for the chapter, fighting alongside Naruto and showing off some of his skills. It was obvious thats something was going to happen with him. For what reason else would Kishimoto highlight a Character alongside Naruto who isn't a tier-1 Guy?

2. throwing the stone

exhaust Naruto after throwing what ? 2-3 Rasen-shurikens ? Why even wasting Chakra against an enemy-Jutsu which can be spammed all the time, instead of dodging them? In other situations Naruto could throw 100 of rasen-shurikens without being near of exhaustion, but it has to be different in THIS chapter

Also using an other hyuga (i think it was hinatas dad), pointing out that 'no' jutsu can save them now... wow... thanks for pointing out that there is only ONE WAY to protect Naruto. 

3. The death

Here we go, the death of Neji. All settled in just 1 chapter. Its like Kishimoto waking up in the morning with the decision: "hmm.. i think will let Neji be killed in this week-chapter".

some will say it was "needed" for the arc, for the act, for the scene. Its just so bad written that it doesn't even matters. 

Btw, its funny how Naruto goes full kyubi-mode after his death, like he just staged his exhaustion for Neji. 

You got to love the way how it made obvious. "Wow. Neji is a real genius." You might as well add, "I hope all the praise doesn't lead him to his death. That would be a shame." The follow-up sucked because you got a new video game special move in a Pokémon asspull level (the way to turn gold) only to literally go back to square one after the flashback. So...what was accomplished? A new meme with Hinata sitting on her cousin's body?

#25230 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:48 PM

You got to love the way how it made obvious. "Wow. Neji is a real genius." You might as well add, "I hope all the praise doesn't lead him to his death. That would be a shame." The follow-up sucked because you got a new video game special move in a Pokémon asspull level (the way to turn gold) only to literally go back to square one after the flashback. So...what was accomplished? A new meme with Hinata sitting on her cousin's body?

Neiji's death is absolutely hilarious, when it happened I didn't feel anything, really the only thing that came to my mind was:"oh well, I guess Nh won then"

But seriously he died of a projectile weapon isn't he suppoused to be a genius? and isn't blocking projectiles like one thing he is the best at? Didn't he defeat, as a mere gennin no less, the sound 5 guy who was specialized at ranged combat? (Byakugan, anyone? 64 palm rotation? No? Ok.) 

Neiji's mind: "Damn, Hinata-sama is trying to protect Naruto with her own body, I'm pretty sure I've got at least two or three abilities and enough power to block the attack or reduce the damage that it could made... nah, better just go and saccrifice myself I'm way too tired of being in this kitten war anyways"

Edited by BlackShirtGuy, 16 September 2017 - 12:05 AM.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#25231 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:47 PM

Here is something I'd like to bring up, and it's Bakuman a brilliant series by Oba and Obata showing the ins and outs of what goes on Shounen Jump and ofcourse with Shuiesha especially when it comes to an anime adaption and such.  It's also important to note that the system is Japan is very different from The United States, and that should also equate to writing side of things as well. 

First of all let's look at the business in Shounen Jump, obviously whatever is doing well in the rankings, and lets go back to even last year how new series in Shounen Jump made it? 

Let's look around the time when Niskoi and Bleach ended:  

Red Sprite,  The Promised Neverland, and Love Rush.  Now I'm just gonna say this they all had potential to be great, but the problem was the execution. That's the thing,  despite that I found the premise of Iron Knight (The mangaka of Red Sprite's previous work) interesting I will admit that it was lacking, and the rankings didn't help either. The same thing can even be said about Love Rush.  Of the 3 Promised Neverland was only one that was doing well because how it did in the rankings, and it's still a young series (granted I haven't caught up yet), but you can see it. Even more so that the first volume is already making its release in the states at the end of the year which is exciting. 

Let's also not forget that Demon's plan met the same fate as Love Rush and Red Sprite too. 

Now look as far as this year is concerned we had SIX NEW SERIES... Again 6 New series: 

U19,  We can't Study,  Robot x Laserbeam, Hungry Marie,  Dr. Stone, Poro Demon's diary (or something like that). 

Wanna know happened?  Poro got cancelled because of rankings. It just didn't suffice.  U19 was the other series that met the same outcome as well, and the unfortunate thing is it could've had potential to be running in Jump, but again due to rankings it was cancelled.  You might be thinking well that's good 4 series survived, and while that is true... How long can it last? If you guys remember Beelzebub  was Tamura's work before Hungry Marie, and it had a good run too. Up until the end which is when the ranks started to plummet.  Honestly out of four remaining series, Dr. Stone out of all of them has the highest chance of staying, and We Can't Study since it's decently popular, and the rankings for that are alright.  If I had to pick a third, maybe Robot x Laserbeam might survive, its just all depends. Hungry Marie unfornately I think is going to bite the dust soon. 

You all might be wondering, LuckyChi why bring those up? Well let's look at the system of Bakuman?

You got Moritaka and Mashiro who are aspiring to be mangakas, and where do they end up going to in the series, Shounen Jack (which is Jump ofcourse). 

BKM1.jpg

The premise itself is about to Manga Industry specifically on Shounen Jump which again in Bakuman is referred to as Shounen Jack. Anyway here are some key elements that are adressed with Bakuman that's important: 

- Creators are constantly battling their peers for an audience to which Oba and Obhata have stated is true. 

- Reader Surveys are a major way for publishers to measure the series popularity again which the Manga have stated are true.

- Manga series live or die depending on the popularity polls in Shounen Jack  which is same thing in Jump as stated earlier. 

-  Due to crazy work schedule mangakas do get hospitalized and when you think about it that can easily disrupt their creative thinking even causing them to go on hiatus in the manga. That also happens too in real life too, like right now Noragami has been on hiatus for 4 months, and to no surprise Hunter x Hunter is also back on the hiatus train as well. The schedule itself can really take a toll on a mangaka. 

-  The series even shows the importance of a good editor. It is up to them steer the mangaka's creativity into something that appeals to the readers.  Again that is like what goes down in Shounen Jump. 

- The story even gets to a point when the editors change during the development of the manga. A new editor gives advice on how to make it more popular, and by doing that the mangaka can lose their integrity for the sake of reader votes.  The same thing happens in Shounen Jump. 

Some of you may be wondering, LuckyChi what does any of this have to do with Naruto? 

Naruto ran from 1999 to 2014 almost 15 years. Now here is a crucial fact everyone here knows, Yahagi was the editor for Kishi from the beginning of the series all the way up to the Pursuit Itachi Arc even leaving things on what do with The Pain Arc. The thing is after The Pain Arc the quality in Naruto really started drop in terms of the storytelling, the dark atmosphere, and it's sense of danger. The Five Kage Summit Arc was a joke and lets not even talk about 4th Great Ninja War honestly it was a disappointment. You can easily tell the story was really loosing what made it special, and that's because due to change in editor's.  The only good thing that came out from the Post Pain stuff was this:

c1b75b92db6163facd74751639ca0e39d257202a

If there's ever a moment I'd touch from Naruto aside from Road to Ninja, it would honestly be this, but I can talk about that for another time. 

Anyway my final point I wanna touch on is the interview that Kishi and Yahagi had when Naruto had just ended: 

Kishi mentioned "Yahagi told me that I should make my own stance on the mangaka, and instead of always listening to editor." 

to which Yahagi even stated, "and yet you still listened to them regardless."

And it wasn't just like a simple one time deal with a change of editors, like this constantly happened throughout the last third of the Naruto series. I know someone here mentioned it whenever a new editor would come around, and its like I mentioned on my point about Bakuman.  One editor can get the picture of what the mangaka wants.  Yahagi for one understood that, and you can tell when you look back at Naruto there was a slow but gradual change to them. What happened after he left? A new editor came in, and it led to quantity instead of quality. Look at the popularity think about the readers, and what they want to see.

That's the important thing, and I'm pretty damn somewhere within that phase NaruSaku was one of the topics. I'm really confident about that, and again I know romance is not big focus, but keep in mind fan comments.. Mangaka's get those all the time, and it can influence them just like it did with the main characters in Bakuman.  plus Obha and Obata have even admitted that to be a true fact.

If you guys haven't read Bakuman yet do yourselves a favor and do because it'll just give you a broader scope of what exactly happens as a mangaka, and give you some key clues on why certain things in Naruto turned out the way it did. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 16 September 2017 - 02:22 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#25232 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:24 AM

Neiji's death is absolutely hilarious, when it happened I didn't feel anything, really the only thing that came to my mind was:"oh well, I guess Nh won then"

But seriously he died of a projectile weapon isn't he suppoused to be a genius? and isn't blocking projectiles like one thing he is the best at? Didn't he defeat, as a mere gennin no less, the sound 5 guy who was specialized at ranged combat? (Byakugan, anyone? 64 palm rotation? No? Ok.) 

Neiji's mind: "Damn, Hinata-sama is trying to protect Naruto with her own body, I'm pretty sure I've got at least two or three abilities and enough power to block the attack or reduce the damage that it could made... nah, better just go and saccrifice myself I'm way too tired of being in this kitten war anyways"

It's like Piccolo, only it had two people to take the hit and it wasn't "surprising" in terms of character development. It was tossed there to say, "I need to get rid of a body."

Funny thing is the anime was secretly pushing Neji and Hinata (especially Rock Lee SD). If we go by that interpretation, that means this series actually pulled the old school "love triangle" solution: kill one off. Yeah, it's not intentional, but goodness, it's eerily similar. This is cliche galore.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 16 September 2017 - 02:24 AM.

#25233 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:37 AM

If you people want to stop arguing with Analyzer I have a simple solution. Put her on your block list ignoring all of her posts.

Edited by Gravenimage, 16 September 2017 - 03:27 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25234 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:57 AM

I still love the fact that he was killed by flying wooden sticks. XD

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#25235 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:32 AM

It's like Piccolo, only it had two people to take the hit and it wasn't "surprising" in terms of character development. It was tossed there to say, "I need to get rid of a body."

Funny thing is the anime was secretly pushing Neji and Hinata (especially Rock Lee SD). If we go by that interpretation, that means this series actually pulled the old school "love triangle" solution: kill one off. Yeah, it's not intentional, but goodness, it's eerily similar. This is cliche galore.

At least Piccolo had the excuse that...

1.) The distance between Gohan and Nappa was closer compared to the group and Obito.

2.) Nappa was using an energy attack, which usually travel much faster than physical attacks like freaking sticks, even when shot the way they were.
3.) At that point in the story, it actually took time for Piccolo and others to be able to charge up stronger attacks (remember how long it took Piccolo to charge the Makankōsappō / Special Beam Cannon?) compared to ones like Nappa and Vegeta (unless, as Vegeta did with the Galick Gun, they were about to go all out), so there was just no way for Piccolo to be able to do anything to stop Nappa's attack except by using his own body as there was simply no time to be able to charge up any sort of attack that would have been able to counter Nappa's, and considering how much stronger Nappa was to Piccolo, it would have taken a longer time and would also mean Piccolo couldn't simply deflect it either, so there was literally no other option.

...Neji, however, has no (in-universe) excuses.

On a different note
, Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card-hen - Prologue Sakura to Futatsu no Kuma is now up and subbed; the last chapter of the manga animated to tide us over until the continuation.

*Sigh* From a time when actual love and romance between two TEN YEAR OLDS was done FAR better and more mature than "Naruto" could EVER do between teens and even adults today.

2e5.gif

#25236 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:33 AM

Heck, certain Naruto video games heavily hinted that Neji had a crush on Hinata and it would've made vastly more sense if they had gotten together.   

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#25237 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:23 AM

Piccolo's sacrifice was more important for character development. It was to show that the Demon King had changed because of Gohan, and would be an ally to the main cast permanently now instead of on a whim. Same as Cell killing Trunks, and Vegeta's sacrifice against Majin Buu was for Vegeta.

Neji's sacrifice was for two reasons one to end NejixHinata, and to start pushing nH.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 September 2017 - 11:23 AM.

#25238 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

At least Piccolo had the excuse that...

1.) The distance between Gohan and Nappa was closer compared to the group and Obito.

2.) Nappa was using an energy attack, which usually travel much faster than physical attacks like freaking sticks, even when shot the way they were.
3.) At that point in the story, it actually took time for Piccolo and others to be able to charge up stronger attacks (remember how long it took Piccolo to charge the Makankōsappō / Special Beam Cannon?) compared to ones like Nappa and Vegeta (unless, as Vegeta did with the Galick Gun, they were about to go all out), so there was just no way for Piccolo to be able to do anything to stop Nappa's attack except by using his own body as there was simply no time to be able to charge up any sort of attack that would have been able to counter Nappa's, and considering how much stronger Nappa was to Piccolo, it would have taken a longer time and would also mean Piccolo couldn't simply deflect it either, so there was literally no other option.

...Neji, however, has no (in-universe) excuses.

On a different note, Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card-hen - Prologue Sakura to Futatsu no Kuma is now up and subbed; the last chapter of the manga animated to tide us over until the continuation.

*Sigh* From a time when actual love and romance between two TEN YEAR OLDS was done FAR better and more mature than "Naruto" could EVER do between teens and even adults today.

Sorry. I forgot to say that Piccolo's moment is reasonable, as you pointed out here. You get the point though. Funny, the whole Naruto "still being pissed about killing his friends" card was already for Pain, so I guess Kishi didn't want to be that redundant and have him like the biggest fan of Obito. Incredible.

Heck, certain Naruto video games heavily hinted that Neji had a crush on Hinata and it would've made vastly more sense if they had gotten together.   

You know, I have seen tons of anime as of late and many have at least one incest pairing (canon or soon to be), including half-sister. Naruto wouldn't be a stranger to it but maybe the USA market got a bigger head for them to exclude any. I'm only saying. The point is I wouldn't mind if the pair happened. People should understand cultural difference.

#25239 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

Neji was a first cousin. In the US that maybe seen as incest but in most of the world including Japan its not.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 September 2017 - 12:21 PM.

#25240 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

You know, I have seen tons of anime as of late and many have at least one incest pairing (canon or soon to be), including half-sister. Naruto wouldn't be a stranger to it but maybe the USA market got a bigger head for them to exclude any. I'm only saying. The point is I wouldn't mind if the pair happened. People should understand cultural difference.

Yeah, sibling incest in anime/manga still makes me incredibly uncomfortable and the sole exception I've made in that category is Kirino x Kousuke from "My Little Sister Can't be This Cute" but I've been desensitized from cousin x cousin couplings after several years of anime and have a few that I genuinely support and love.  

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users