#81 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 8 2012, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I go off no facts that have been shown, just possibility that he will fill in the gap the way I want it to happen. NaruHina and SasuSaku don't fill in they gap, they break everything.

What I said: Naruto and Sakura see Sasuke and Hinata alone, so they get them to see each other, and they are a perfect match.

Until you convince me that that is not possible to fill in the gap, then stop judging my love for SasuHina. biggrin.gif

The same can be argued for NaruSaku and SasuHina. Sure, NaruSaku is perfect, but SasuHina has no history. It's only existence is to "make everyone happy", like you put, which is the same reasoning that many ship NH/SS together. If Kishi decided to "fill in the gap" by just adding in SasuHina at this point in the story or any later, then it would be lazy, dumb, ineffective, out-of-the-blue storytelling.

There's also no gap to be filled, really. What gap? You're creating a gap in your own head. If only NaruSaku were to happen, then there would be no gap to fill. Hinata alone? How about, instead, she gets with someone that actually makes more sense than Sasuke, that she's actually had interaction with. Kiba, most likely. Shino maybe, but that's not as evident, though it'd make infinitely more sense than SasuHina because there's some development there, as little as there is.

On Sasuke's part, if he ends up alone, oh well. He's been a loner since the beginning of the series, you understand. There's no gap to fill in relationship-wise on his end because no potential relationship was ever conceived on his part. Sure, a few have had romantic interest in him, but he never contributed to it. He has no "gap" to fill, assuming that this gap even exists outside of your brain.

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 8 2012, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Logic is the farthest from bias, the mechanism by which reasoning can be weighed and determined as either sound or faulty. For instance, the model If A = B, and B = C, then A must = C only works if A, B and C are confirmed to be true.

Reasoning is the explanation and justification of one's position based on the knowledge at hand. If Sakura is a kunoichi, and a kunoichi is a ninja, then Sakura must be a ninja. This statement is an example of valid reasoning, because it fits the model above.

Reasoning can only be considered logical if it deals strictly in verifiably true statements, otherwise it is prone to falling into fallacy. For instance, there is a logical fallacy called "begging the question," which is to derive a conclusion from an assumption that as not already met its own burden of proof. That assumption is the part where the logic no longer works. For instance, to say "Sakura must love Sasuke because she only cries over the ones she loves," then it's fallacious on two accounts. One is that it begs the question, because it assumes that she only cries for the ones she loves. And second, seeing as how we have seen her cry over others with whom she has no romantic interest, then the word "love" is loosely defined.

Common sense is a default reasoning based on popular belief, not necessarily based on logic, let alone tested. For instance, it was once common sense that indentured servitude is a fair exchange for shelter. And it was once common sense that the Earth is flat.

Belief is a conclusion derived purely from assumption, without reasoning from logic.

Hm. I've never seen things from that perspective before. Thanks for clarifying that, I find that very interesting.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 08 April 2012 - 05:55 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#82 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 8 2012, 05:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's also no gap to be filled, really. What gap? You're creating a gap in your own head. If only NaruSaku were to happen, then there would be no gap to fill. Hinata alone? How about, instead, she gets with someone that actually makes more sense than Sasuke.

Remember, I like SasuHina, and I have my 1 reason to how it could happen. That is all.
Will Sasuke be most likely alone? Yes
Will Hinata not get Naruto, but most likely Ao, Kiba, or Neji? Yes
Do I admit SasuHina is just me having fun and only hoping for my weak pairing to happen with my 2-10% possible reason? Yes

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#83 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Apr 8 2012, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fair enough. I do wonder who started that crack pairing and how it came to be one. Was it just one of those that someone said "Hey, SasuHina is a possibilty" or was there a more thought out process to it. I might search around a bit see what I can find.

lmao. This made me laugh. Might Guy? That would explain a lot though: Heavy eye liner, tight suits, obsession with Kakashi.

I love you too.

I think someone just brought it up randomly in this thread and SasuHina just became contagious as a crack pairing even though it defies logic even more than SS. But when you think about, those two do look cute together biggrin.gif.

I know right? laugh.gif Guy being gay for Kakashi explains everything tongue.gif . I would probably call Lee gay to if it weren't for his crush on Sakura.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#84 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:59 AM

If NaruSaku has to happen than NaruHina & SasuSaku needs to be handled first before NaruSaku becomes Canon. It would not make any sense to make NaruSaku canon and than handle SasuSaku-NaruHina rejection & closure, it just would not feel right(story wise).

#85 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (4000TMNT @ Apr 8 2012, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If NaruSaku has to happen than NaruHina & SasuSaku needs to be handled first before NaruSaku becomes Canon. It would not make any sense to make NaruSaku canon and than handle SasuSaku-NaruHina rejection & closure, it just would not feel right(story wise).

of course of course.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#86 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 8 2012, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Remember, I like SasuHina, and I have my 1 reason to how it could happen. That is all.
Will Sasuke be most likely alone? Yes
Will Hinata not get Naruto, but most likely Ao, Kiba, or Neji? Yes
Do I admit SasuHina is just me having fun and only hoping for my weak pairing to happen with my 2-10% possible reason? Yes

AoHina is a ship? huh.gif Huh. Never heard of that one before. Interesting.

As for your last sentence, alright. I'll stop here. I think that material's run dry on both sides, anyways.

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Apr 8 2012, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love you too.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#87 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 8 2012, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually like SasuHina too. happy.gif I didn't at first but after seeing others like and state their thoughts, I ship it as a crack pairing. I honestly don't want Sasuke with anyone.

Honestly I like SasuHina too, I don't mind with SasuHina. They make a cute combination to imagine, in fanfiction world, hahahhaaa tongue.gif
as for canon, I'd prefer NejiHina heheelq7.png (it's pretty popular in Japan, ne?) and Sasuke with no one (or Karin, but let just see what Karin would do after escaped the cells)
I like Hinata with everyone else except Naruto. So, i dont mind if she's end up with Neji, Kiba, Ao, or even Sasuke as the last option in canon world.

Narusaku is all i care in this shounen manga whistling.gif

#88 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 8 2012, 05:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The same can be argued for NaruSaku and SasuHina. Sure, NaruSaku is perfect, but SasuHina has no history. It's only existence is to "make everyone happy", like you put, which is the same reasoning that many ship NH/SS together. If Kishi decided to "fill in the gap" by just adding in SasuHina at this point in the story or any later, then it would be lazy, dumb, ineffective, out-of-the-blue storytelling.

There's also no gap to be filled, really. What gap? You're creating a gap in your own head. If only NaruSaku were to happen, then there would be no gap to fill. Hinata alone? How about, instead, she gets with someone that actually makes more sense than Sasuke, that she's actually had interaction with. Kiba, most likely. Shino maybe, but that's not as evident, though it'd make infinitely more sense than SasuHina because there's some development there, as little as there is.

On Sasuke's part, if he ends up alone, oh well. He's been a loner since the beginning of the series, you understand. There's no gap to fill in relationship-wise on his end because no potential relationship was ever conceived on his part. Sure, a few have had romantic interest in him, but he never contributed to it. He has no "gap" to fill, assuming that this gap even exists outside of your brain.

Hm. I've never seen things from that perspective before. Thanks for clarifying that, I find that very interesting.

Not a problem. And that's why I've come to find debates here to be more frustrating than fruitful.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#89 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 7 2012, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are your thoughts on Chapter 540?

Well, I talked about it a little in my mind-numbingly long post (and even quoted from it), but mistyped the chapter numbers so it wasn't clear.

I hate to say it, but I think 540 indicates that Sakura thought of and meant Sasuke when Love Letter-nin asked about her romantic love. It doesn't appear to be a source of pride, comfort, or happiness for her, but she hasn't shaken off that last bit of old feeling for him yet. I have to believe it's only a matter of time, though, and honestly I don't think it would have been realistic if she was unconfused about Sasuke that quickly.

And that's what Sakura is, I think: confused. Regardless of what all the armchair relationship experts say, once you've felt romantic love for someone it's difficult to untangle just that thread of emotion from the rest you still feel for that person. It's especially true when it feels as if the person was torn from you in tragic circumstances, or you still love them dearly for other reasons. Sakura clearly didn't know how to pull just that thread, or if she was pulling it just for herself or to save Naruto, and the attempt was a disaster. But she'll get there.

Besides, even though we're getting restless waiting for it, in my opinion it would have been a lackluster letdown drag if Sakura's first clear thought of romantic love for Naruto had happened that way -- in a bubble over her head. Naruto and Sakura are both very physical people and their sexual chemistry has always been a little... volatile -- you know, in that "one of these days I am SO going to rip your clothes off" kind of way. I'd rather wait and see them figure out that's really what they want in person. wink.gif

There's no way to guess with any accuracy what precise form it will take -- Naruto near death, Sasuke near death, Sakura near death, Kurama kicking Naruto in the butt, a return to the bench scene conversation, or similar -- but I totally believe we'll see something happen to snap that final puzzle piece into place for Sakura. She'll realize that she not only loves Naruto but is in love with him, and that he's always been the one for her.

#90 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (Heaven on Earth @ Apr 8 2012, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly I like SasuHina too, I don't mind with SasuHina. They make a cute combination to imagine, in fanfiction world, hahahhaaa tongue.gif
as for canon, I'd prefer NejiHina heheelq7.png (it's pretty popular in Japan, ne?) and Sasuke with no one (or Karin, but let just see what Karin would do after escaped the cells)
I like Hinata with everyone else except Naruto. So, i dont mind if she's end up with Neji, Kiba, Ao, or even Sasuke as the last option in canon world.

Narusaku is all i care in this shounen manga whistling.gif

SasuHina is contagious isn't it laugh.gif ? Another person likes that couple. They are cute together and Sasuke, realistically is better off alone. I like NejiHina too in a an odd, roundabout way
since Neji sort of protects her(I brought that up to my older brother who likes this series as well and he said "Your weird. There cousins remember?" and I said "So?" sweat.gif)
I really don't care who Hinata ends up with very much. As long as its not with Naruto, then its fine.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#91 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (4000TMNT @ Apr 7 2012, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I said this already, but maybe it was skipped, I don't think we will have a problem with SasuSaku. It's kind of dead now and Sasuke was the one who killed it when he tried to kill Sakura. I think the only contender is NaruHina now. It's all this problem with one sided relationships. Even if Sakura still has feelings left for Sasuke, he kind of proved she is worthless to him and Sakura saw how worthless she is to him first hand.

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 7 2012, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Common sense is a default reasoning based on popular belief, not necessarily based on logic, let alone tested. For instance, it was once common sense that indentured servitude is a fair exchange for shelter. And it was once common sense that the Earth is flat.

Common sense is a weird one to label. I see it more as a practice rather than a state of mind. Jokes aside, Common sense is not so common and many go against such a thing. For example, it's common sense that if something is hot you should not touch it. Many ignore such a thing and go against it due to temptations of experimenting. It sort made up of logic and reasoning and it differs from time, age, and to each person and subject. What could be true then, is not necessarily true now. Maybe that is why itself is not so common because of how it can change. Common Sense sometimes doesn't need tested because you already know the outcome even before we know how it will end. (Again look at my too hot to touch thing example and that it ends with someone in pain.)

It can even be implied to fictional words that have no way to test in real world means like: It's common sense that Naruto is the most powerful ninja in the village. Seeing as what we are to take as fact based around that universe's events. It can also be a inconclusive result meaning what should be true is not necessarily be true for all cases: If two people are in love with each other, then they must be a couple. Not necessarily true, but most of the time the practice is legit.

I kind of think Common Sense is sometimes confused with Common knowledge. I know it's a thin line, but I just see Common Sense as a practice made up of knowledge based around logic and reasoning. It was common knowledge that everyone thought the earth was flat, but it's common sense to prove your ideas before labeling them as fact.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 April 2012 - 07:01 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#92 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Apr 8 2012, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I said this already, but maybe it was skipped, I don't think we will have a problem with SasuSaku. It's kind of dead now and Sasuke was the one who killed it when he tried to kill Sakura. I think the only contender is NaruHina now. It's all this problem with one sided relationships. Even if Sakura still has feelings left for Sasuke, he kind of proved she is worthless to him and Sakura saw how worthless she is to him first hand.

Common sense is a weird one to label. I see it more as a practice rather than a state of mind. Jokes aside, Common sense is not so common and many go against such a thing. For example, it's common sense that if something is hot you should not touch it. Many ignore such a thing and go against it due to temptations of experimenting. It sort made up of logic and reasoning and it differs from time, age, and to each person and subject. What could be true then, is not necessarily true now. Maybe that is why itself is not so common because of how it can change. Common Sense sometimes doesn't need tested because you already know the outcome even before we know how it will end. (Again look at my too hot to touch thing example and that it ends with someone in pain.)

It can even be implied to fictional words that have no way to test in real world means like: It's common sense that Naruto is the most powerful ninja in the village. Seeing as what we are to take as fact based around that universe's events. It can also be a inconclusive result meaning what should be true is not necessarily be true for all cases: If two people are in love with each other, then they must be a couple. Not necessarily true, but most of the time the practice is legit.

I kind of think Common Sense is sometimes confused with Common knowledge. I know it's a thin line, but I just see Common Sense as a practice made up of knowledge based around logic and reasoning. It was common knowledge that everyone thought the earth was flat, but it's common sense to prove your ideas before labeling them as fact.

That's why I use the phrase "not necessarily." Some common sense can have a logically sound basis. But it doesn't have to. The only real way to know if it does is to run it through the process.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#93 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 7 2012, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's why I use the phrase "not necessarily." Some common sense can have a logically sound basis. But it doesn't have to. The only real way to know if it does is to run it through the process.

This is why I see it as a practice composed of common knowledge. Reminds me of the Mythbusters episode where they tried lighting gasoline with a cigarette. By scientific standards, the cigarette should light the liquid on fire, but when they tried to test it nothing happened. The cigarette was hot enough to do it and has been proven to start fires in some cases, but for reasons they couldn't get it to light. So they had to call this one inconclusive. Turns out, you can do it, but the conditions have to be just right.

Despite this, it is still common sense not to throw your cigarettes just anywhere as it could start a fire.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#94 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

Pachuco, youve been playing devil's advocate for the most part, but you have yet to argue for the pairing. As of right now, where do you think the pairing stands?

#95 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Apr 8 2012, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is why I see it as a practice composed of common knowledge. Reminds me of the Mythbusters episode where they tried lighting gasoline with a cigarette. By scientific standards, the cigarette should light the liquid on fire, but when they tried to test it nothing happened. The cigarette was hot enough to do it and has been proven to start fires in some cases, but for reasons they couldn't get it to light. So they had to call this one inconclusive. Turns out, you can do it, but the conditions have to be just right.

Despite this, it is still common sense not to throw your cigarettes just anywhere as it could start a fire.

Which is why common sense does not really equate truth, and much of it is based in assumption. And that's why common sense and logic are not the same, even though common sense can have a logical basis. Common knowledge would have it that a cigarette can light gasoline, so common sense would be not to smoke or use a lighter at a gas pump. But if the common knowledge is even partially wrong, then the common sense doesn't have a basis in reality, either. The common knowledge is based on the assumption, even though very few have actually seen it happen, let alone know the circumstances. So the assumption makes it illogical, even though it is a safe and wise practice.

Another example is that, around here, it is common sense not to pet a bear cub in the wild because of the common knowledge that momma bear, who is never far away, will maul you to death for it. And yet, you'd be surprised how many tourists come here without the common knowledge, and get themselves killed for lack of common sense. lol

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 08 April 2012 - 07:37 AM.

#96 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

James and Pachuco, I suggest you continue that discussion via pm because its kinda off topic.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#97 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 8 2012, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that the pairing will happen. Given the way the story has come up so far, given the stance of the other characters and the status of the relationships in play, it is the only pairing that makes sense or has any justification at all. To make any pairing at this point (with Naruto or Sakura, at least) would be a mistake only am amateur writer would make.

I haven't been playing devil's advocate against the pairing itself, just the common reasoning for it. There are better, much stronger reasons that can be used than "she smiled warmly at him."

The pairing will happen, there is no question. No other pairing (for Naruto or Sakura, at least) makes any sense or has any rational justification. At this point, it would be the mistake of a complete amateur storyteller to pair either of them with anyone else.

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 08 April 2012 - 08:03 AM.

#98 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 8 2012, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't been playing devil's advocate against the pairing itself, just the common reasoning for it. There are better, much stronger reasons that can be used than "she smiled warmly at him."

The pairing will happen, there is no question. No other pairing (for Naruto or Sakura, at least) makes any sense or has any rational justification. At this point, it would be the mistake of a complete amateur storyteller to pair either of them with anyone else.

well that is for sure that this is the only pairing with mutual development and only this pairing wil make sense!! But do u think the mutual development which was early shippuden was thought to be going in romantic direction instantly turned only to friendly development can make this pairing be sure in the end! I mean even though many of u will not believe but sakura is being showed to olove sasuke and only have very deep caring for naruto!

it won't be very shocking to me (although i will be sad but not shocked) if

SS happens because in many mangas even if the bad person tried to destory or kill a person he gets that person in end. Very big example is bulmaxvegeta.Moreover i think as much as i have got to see sakura's character she will fall for sasuke if he turns good and comes back and will not go to naruto
NH happens because naruto has to end up with someone if he survives the war and if sakura doesn't chose him i think kishi will end him up with hinata considering naruto won't like to hurt hinata's feelings!

This is just my thoughts and i will be very happy if NS happens in end but i can't just see it happening

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#99 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 8 2012, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well that is for sure that this is the only pairing with mutual development and only this pairing wil make sense!! But do u think the mutual development which was early shippuden was thought to be going in romantic direction instantly turned only to friendly development can make this pairing be sure in the end! I mean even though many of u will not believe but sakura is being showed to olove sasuke and only have very deep caring for naruto!

it won't be very shocking to me (although i will be sad but not shocked) if

SS happens because in many mangas even if the bad person tried to destory or kill a person he gets that person in end. Very big example is bulmaxvegeta.Moreover i think as much as i have got to see sakura's character she will fall for sasuke if he turns good and comes back and will not go to naruto
NH happens because naruto has to end up with someone if he survives the war and if sakura doesn't chose him i think kishi will end him up with hinata considering naruto won't like to hurt hinata's feelings!

This is just my thoughts and i will be very happy if NS happens in end but i can't just see it happening

All your evidence is circumstantial. Naruto ends up with Hinata because there's no one else for him to marry? Sasuke returns to the village despite the fact it was the place where his family was massacred behind his back by his only brother who had been given no other option, the place that he despises to the depths of his soul, the foundation to his boiling and ever growing hate? I think not. Sasuke is determined to never return to the village. Since the beginning, Sasuke had no intention of having friends. He never cared for Sakura. He envied Naruto's growth. He became a ninja in search for power. He never cared for the system, for the rules, or the bonds. He wanted revenge. And now that he has it, he learns that it was all a lie. That the only family he had left and that had caused him so much pain was turned against him by the village itself. All in all, Sasuke should not return to the village. At the very least, he should go on his own, become a ronin, reestablish his clan. Not go back to the place of his misery. He never cared to begin with, why should he start caring now?

#100 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 8 2012, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All your evidence is circumstantial. Naruto ends up with Hinata because there's no one else for him to marry? Sasuke returns to the village despite the fact it was the place where his family was massacred behind his back by his only brother who had been given no other option, the place that he despises to the depths of his soul, the foundation to his boiling and ever growing hate? I think not. Sasuke is determined to never return to the village. Since the beginning, Sasuke had no intention of having friends. He never cared for Sakura. He envied Naruto's growth. He became a ninja in search for power. He never cared for the system, for the rules, or the bonds. He wanted revenge. And now that he has it, he learns that it was all a lie. That the only family he had left and that had caused him so much pain was turned against him by the village itself. All in all, Sasuke should not return to the village. At the very least, he should go on his own, become a ronin, reestablish his clan. Not go back to the place of his misery. He never cared to begin with, why should he start caring now?

well don't u think sasuke has to come back because if he does not it will be biggest fail for naruto since this was one of the main thing of the plot to bring sasuke back and the other one being bringing peace!

Moreover if sakura chooses naruto just because sasuke doesn't come back, or tell him that she loves naruto with sincere thought not like the early confession after sasuke dies will atleast give me a feeling that she never really loved naruto but he was just a secong choice for her. The only real love according to me can be established on behalf of sakura if she choses between a normal and good sasuke and naruto, and not a dead sasuke or bad sauke and naruto! and seeing the chapter 540 i think she won't chose naruto if sasuke turns back good and returns to village!! I will also not be happy if sakura choses naruto just because sasuke decides not to come back to village and start his clan again somewhere else!

Let me give a situation a funny one but kind of real life kind of situation

what will naruto say when his and sakura's child ask him how they met him! I don't like the idea him saying ur mother used to love the person i considered my best friend but since he decided he won't reutn to this village because his clan was massacared here and did not loved ur mother ur mother decided she will leave sasuke and come to me and try to love me because i was the secong most important person she cared for!!

Yes but i won't have any problem if kishi has something up his mind to bring sakura romantically and forever close to naruto with proper explanation and not like from nowhere after he showed her to love sasuke so much! If he can do something like this and bring them close genuinly and not just to make some pairing in the end i will be very happy. But i don't think their is someway for him to do it!

For me he has really messed up every pairing and every pairing will be quite shocking for me especially SS and Nh since it has no development but NS will be nice and not shocking if he has some kind of plan to erase all the fake confession and chapter 540 things!!

I want to say don't think of me as a troller or Anti-NS shipper. I am really a big NS shipper but i also want that NS happens with proper explanation and not just to end the manga with some pairing!1

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users