#61 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 20 2012, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing I also want to add is this: WHY is Hinata wearing a Chinese dress?! (When originally it was Sakura who wore them back in Part 1.) Why couldn't they just drew her wearing a kimono?

you know, when I first saw that, I was just plain confused...I thought... maybe Hinata was trying to get Naruto's attention by dressing like Sakura? ( lol.. that would be kinda sad.. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif )

I don't mean to sound hateful, I mean, I think it looks pretty on her, everyone on gaia says she looks so cute/sexy.. sweatdrop.gif but...meh, I just don't want that in a Sakura episode...I can forgive it if they somehow make that moment about Sakura in a good way.

Like the fact that Naruto is clearly into her, so Hinata is trying to look more like her? pictureem0.gif that is me being too hopeful tho, I mean, on that movie-one shot Sakura was the one being jealous right? but.. then I hear that Hinata is jealous of Sakura in the movie? wot.gif heheelq7.png

also...did anyone else notice Kiba dressed like a cat? headscratch.gif isn't that his change in the movie?....Is this episode kinda semi-canon? headscratch.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#62 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Jul 21 2012, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know, when I first saw that, I was just plain confused...I thought... maybe Hinata was trying to get Naruto's attention by dressing like Sakura? ( lol.. that would be kinda sad.. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif )

I don't mean to sound hateful, I mean, I think it looks pretty on her, everyone on gaia says she looks so cute/sexy.. sweatdrop.gif but...meh, I just don't want that in a Sakura episode...I can forgive it if they somehow make that moment about Sakura in a good way.

Like the fact that Naruto is clearly into her, so Hinata is trying to look more like her? pictureem0.gif that is me being too hopeful tho, I mean, on that movie-one shot Sakura was the one being jealous right? but.. then I hear that Hinata is jealous of Sakura in the movie? wot.gif heheelq7.png

also...did anyone else notice Kiba dressed like a cat? headscratch.gif isn't that his change in the movie?....Is this episode kinda semi-canon? headscratch.gif

maybe the world this sakura comes from is the Au world....thats why she doesnt know whats going on??

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#63 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:15 AM

Wait I thought these AU stuff is a genjutsu and not a physical alternate realm. So how can it be an AU Sakura unless the whole K9 has been under the genjutsu too?

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#64 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

it's out

http://www.narutospo...en-episode-271/

*her parents appear on this episode.
well this episode was vague.

Edited by dovahkiin, 26 July 2012 - 11:18 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#65 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:29 AM

Sakura's father is a red head. good lord a that parallel with naruto's parents happy.gif

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 27 July 2012 - 04:46 AM.
spoiler tag added

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#66 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

The episode was pretty random I must say, but I love Kizashi's personality, he's really funny!

Ino: Sasuske-kun is...
Sakura:...a playboy?

LOL

aw9vkj.gif

#67 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

So you think that what Sakura was remembering about her parents giving her the pendent, is the scene from the movie where they are actually ninjas and they die? And she was really the Sakura from the AU? To me she didn't seem that different.. other than noticing breast size and calling Sasuke a playboy... Which now I'm sad to learn was the attitude of her AU.

Maybe I'm slow on the uptake. I didn't want Road to Guy so I don't know if this was the general formula for the Road to Sakura.

#68 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

So the Sakura in this episode is indeed AU Sakura, which mens that this episode must somehow run parallel to Road To Ninja. It seems like this AU Sakura isn't all that different from the real world Sakura., aside from the fact that she's an orphan of course. She doesn't seem to be a jinchuuriki or anything. Still, I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get any flashbacks from the real Sakura's childhood. Oh well, you can't have everything. sleep.gif

Aside from that, I'm glad that we actually got a little Sakura/Ino bonding in this episode. It wasn't much but still, Ino's devotion to helping Sakura regain her memories was nice and the end scene where AU Sakura thanked Ino for being her friend was also very touching, as was the scene when she thanked her parents and told them she loved them. Like Naruto in RTN, it must be pretty painful/surreal to suddenly be transported to something that looks and feels like your home, only everyone's personality is switched and you parents who died when you were very little are suddenly alive. Poor Naruto and AU Sakura. shamefulcry0js.gif

There was also a lot of funny parts, like when AU Sakura commented on Tsunade and Sakura's respective chest sizes. heheelq7.png It really does seem like Sakura is suffering from a bit of "A cup angst". laugh.gif Then there was the scene where everyone had to act as their AU counterparts and I was like 111189.gif. Seriously, that was pretty damn funny, especially Neji and Lee. Now I really wan't to know what AU Lee is like. Also, poor Shino, having to kill his beloved bugs. laugh.gif I wonder why Ino didn't act out her AU personality though. Maybe she thought it was too humiliating. tongue.gif

And yay, we actually got to see Kizashi and Mebuki and they were pretty much the way I expected them to be. Mebuki seeme like a strict, but also loving mother while Kizashi just seemed like a "lame dad", you know the kind of dad who want's to look cool by cracking jokes but then he just ends up embarrasing his child. biggrin.gif

Overall, pretty good episode. If anything, I am now even more hyped for RTN. 111193.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 26 July 2012 - 12:23 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#69 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

This is strange, this is no doubt AU Sakura, but if that's the case AU Sakura have an physical body, wich means that Tobi didn't sent Naruto to an genjutsu, he teleported them no another dimension! Wich mean that the events of the movie are real, it just happens in another paralel. But if that's the case, why wasn't Menma sent to this world as well? This movie just got a lot more confusing.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#70 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

This Sakura... --Click here to view--

She is indeed AU Sakura. The reason for this episode is to give us the answer as to why AU Sakura never appeared in Road to Ninja, since she was transported to the real world. I guess this episode really runs in parallel to the movie. When Sakura gets back she'll have a lot to explain to Ino. laugh.gif

Question: What's with Ino praising Sasuke like that? I really hope she doesn't end up like that in the manga. Notice your crush on Chouji already! tongue.gif

This pretty much confirms that AU Sakura's parents will be dead in the movie, therefore making the real Sakura appreciate her parents more when she return to the real world by the end.

I'm gonna guess that instead of trying to remember the name Naruto, AU Sakura was actually trying to recall Menma, which is the reason she started naming ramen toppings when attempting to recall the name. Both Naruto and Menma are ramen toppings.

I would've preferred if it had been the real Sakura who lost her memories, but I guess this was ok too. At least we finally got to see her parents. They kind of remind me of the relationship Naruto and Sakura could share in the future as a couple, but Naruto wouldn't be as dorky as Kizashi and Sakura would be a little more relaxed than Mebuki.

#71 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

Naruto's apartement --Click here to view--
Sakura: "Ino, what is this place?"

Ino: It's the home of your fellow teammate. You've been together forever."

---
Waw, Ino-chan, now I really know your opinion about Naruto and Sakura's relationship pictureem0.gif

So, thats why this 'Sakura' called Sasuke 'Playboy'. And that Hinata, wow, still creepy just like AU-Hinata. What kind of make up she used in her face? I wonder if Shino got a huge nosebleed (or maybe not)

AU-Sakura and Real-Naruto had a lot similarity in their life. How sad shamefulcry0js.gif

#72 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:53 PM

This episode just showed that the spoiler where Sakura say that Sasuke will understand her were fake, this episodo hasproven they were not away.

#73 VTamer Taichi

VTamer Taichi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Zeromaru, Agumon, WarGreymon, VictoryGreymon

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

Haha this episode was great. I'm sure glad that my wishes were answered on the fact that Naruto didn't make an appearance and the focus was on Ino and Sakura. Sakura's parents are cool people though and it was nice to see them in this ep. Hope we get to see them in the manga.

OnePieceUnlimitedWorldRGif.gif

#74 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jul 26 2012, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This Sakura... --Click here to view--

She is indeed AU Sakura. The reason for this episode is to give us the answer as to why AU Sakura never appeared in Road to Ninja, since she was transported to the real world. I guess this episode really runs in parallel to the movie. When Sakura gets back she'll have a lot to explain to Ino. laugh.gif

Question: What's with Ino praising Sasuke like that? I really hope she doesn't end up like that in the manga. Notice your crush on Chouji already! tongue.gif

This pretty much confirms that AU Sakura's parents will be dead in the movie, therefore making the real Sakura appreciate her parents more when she return to the real world by the end.

I'm gonna guess that instead of trying to remember the name Naruto, AU Sakura was actually trying to recall Menma, which is the reason she started naming ramen toppings when attempting to recall the name. Both Naruto and Menma are ramen toppings.

I would've preferred if it had been the real Sakura who lost her memories, but I guess this was ok too. At least we finally got to see her parents. They kind of remind me of the relationship Naruto and Sakura could share in the future as a couple, but Naruto wouldn't be as dorky as Kizashi and Sakura would be a little more relaxed than Mebuki.

Of course! Why didn't I think of that?! That would indeed explain why AU Sakura doesn't seem to appear in the movie. Good observation. a_thumbs.gif

Also, I think the reason why Ino praised Sasuke so much might be because that is how she thinks Sakura still feels about him. It could also be because she wanted her to remember her childhood which might cause her to also remember everything else.

Edited by TerrorKing, 26 July 2012 - 01:30 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#75 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

the reason AU Sakura showed up in the "real world" is because of Inner Sakura? o.o

also lol @ Shikamaru derping on the swing

Edited by pharix, 26 July 2012 - 01:43 PM.

#76 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

filler is filler --Click here to view--
Hm... only thing about this episode for me: Mabui. love.gif tongue.gif

As others have mentioned it is random that AU Sakura is here and not Menma, and that this is a real body Sakura and not an illusion. It does only serve to muddy things a bit. I'm glad that this is AU Sakura, it explains her obsession with Tsunade and Shizune's breast sizes, since the volume is reversed in the AU world.

Favorite moment: Shikamaru on the swings. 111189.gif

Edited by chouzu_tao, 26 July 2012 - 02:14 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#77 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

I LOVED this episode! I was starting to worry at first when Ino brought up Sasuke, and for a sec I was like... no!!! argh1.png then Sakura is like...calling him a playboy.. heheelq7.png

I worried for nothing! a_thumbs.gif and was it just me, or was the rude way Sakura was talking about Tsunade and Shizune's boobs remind anyone of Naruto? fu.png Naruto and Sakura are both pretty rude in the most innocent way. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

This episode just makes me love Sakura even more! wub.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#78 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:29 PM

I think this (AU)sakura is more understanding and mature because she didnot fangirling sasuke
instead she add a fact over it (sasuke playboy behavior)

and about the breast size i think she just confuse of why tsunade has the big boob and shizune the average

#79 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

Haha it all makes sense to me now, why she wanted Kiba to love cats and Hinata to dress suggestively. She's from the AU! Ha.

#80 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

I think I like this AU Sakura than the original one, though that could be just down to the whole thing about her being out of her normal surroundings, and her not liking Sasuke at all.

Interesting turn of events, I wasn't expecting that the roles of Sakura and Naruto would be turned around, Naruto is the one with the happy family, and Sakura is the one whose father was the Hokage and her parents died protecting the village.

I Seriously hope Naruto's not been named Nitamogo in the AU world.

I really want to watch the movie now.

iAnby7W.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users