#1 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

OMG... heart-wrenching... --Click here to view--
when I saw this pic I HAD to cry... & on another note... does this feel like it's foreshadowing team 7?

Edited by Newkerz, 01 May 2009 - 12:20 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:32 PM

I see a Danzo >.>

Looks like the chapter is going to show us how Yahiko died. I guess that might be Pain's second motive; he would want to complete Yahiko's dream. At first glance, I thought that was Naruto dying and my eyes positively bulged out sweatdrop.gif

#3 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:28 PM

I thought it was Naruto who died as well.

#4 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:01 PM

So Danzo killed Yahiko? huh.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#5 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:59 PM

Wow. I really am looking forward to this chapter. Especially since it's tying in some character that we have very little back story to. If Danzou did kill Yahiko...I wonder if they might eventually join forces to defeat whatever plan Danzou has. Or maybe Danzou somehow kills Pein and that pain or burden that Pein has been carrying will be passed onto Naruto. After hearing this story, I am sure Naruto will be empathetic to Pein, even though he doesn't not share his beliefs.

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

Wow, we're getting spoilers already?
WTF?!! Konan gets captured? And did I see a slightly younger Danzou? This must be a good chapter.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

Well well, this seems familiar.

"Sakura, kill Naruto or Sasuke dies!" anyone?

At the end, Hanzou has Konan hostage and tells Nagato and Yahiko to fight to the death or else she dies. Yahiko kills himself to save them. Pretty scary if this is foreshadowing the fate of Team 7...

#8 naruto-sama

naruto-sama

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Games, NaruSaku, HHr, Coffee xD

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:46 PM

ahh Danzou sure is evil!!! there's already a script running on the red, at least now we know Nagato's second pain ...

#9 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:02 PM

So Nagato's 2nd source of Pain was Yahiko's death like many of us predicted, now that is so much better than it being the freaking Dog. And Danzou was the captor? Didn't expect to see him involved.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 01 May 2009 - 06:05 PM.

uc.png

#10 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:32 PM

Yeah I just hope that Danzuo doesn't do anything like that again. I just hope it doesn't foreshadow the death of Naruto, because that would suck really bad if that happened. The way that Yahiko personality was before he had a god complex was like Naruto's. I just hope that it doesn't involve the death of Naruto some how because that would suck big time if he doesn't fill his dreams and goals. I think Sasuke probably will be the one to sacrifice himself I just don't see Sasuke living at the end of the Manga.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 01 May 2009 - 06:33 PM.

#11 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:51 PM

Looks like more flashbacks this chapter. It does seem like a good chapter but i really hope these flashbacks don't end up getting annoying like the Zabuza arc with all the annoying flashbacks and such. And can someone tell me what happened at the last few panels? It's a bit confusing to me.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#12 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:59 PM

Interesting. Danzo enters a flashback and Pein does more angsting.

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

#13 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:45 PM

Wow, if that is indeed Danzou, I think he technically became the destroyer of Konoha.... Hope it's not a Xanatos Gambit or something....unless I used the wrong trope.

#14 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:38 AM

I dunno Japanese so this is my own theory from the spoiler pictures:

- Yahiko lead the "old" Akatsuki with Nagato and Konan and interfere with the Leaf/Rain war (I'm assuming they are in Rain's side)
- Somehow Danzo manage to capture Konan and force Yahiko and Nagato to fight to death unless Konan will die
- Yahiko put a kunai in Nagato's hand and force him to stab him to death

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#15 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ May 1 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dunno Japanese so this is my own theory from the spoiler pictures:

- Yahiko lead the "old" Akatsuki with Nagato and Konan and interfere with the Leaf/Rain war (I'm assuming they are in Rain's side)
- Somehow Danzo manage to capture Konan and force Yahiko and Nagato to fight to death unless Konan will die
- Yahiko put a kunai in Nagato's hand and force him to stab him to death

I was thinking something along those lines because judging by the picture, i looked as if Yahiko took Nagato's kunai hand and stabbed himself. I was wondering what was up with that and even though it sounds farfetched, it would be interesting if the plot unfolded in such a way.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#16 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:36 AM

Based on what we already knew about Pain and Co. was that they were a bunch of rebels fighting to change Rain Country. Apparently they started early. Perhaps Rain hired out shinobi from other countries (like leaf) to capture some of the rebels? Which would explain why Danzo is shown in a flashback panel, he was probably still on active duty then.

I'm guessing that Danzo did the capturing, handed Konan over to Hanzo, and then Hanzo used her as a hostage, or bartering chip.

From the look of it, and the way Konan is shouting, I'm betting that her and Yahiko were probably rather close. When Yahiko commits suicide through Nagato, Yahiko is probably asking him to continue with his dream and to protect Konan.

Is it just me, or is the 'killing your best friend/brother' a recurring theme?

#17 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:37 AM

Whether or not it turn out to be true Hanzou tells Nagato to kill Yahiko or Konan dies (hmmm that sounds familiar doesn't it) Anyway Nagato refuses but Yahiko forces the kunai into himself telling Nagato to continue their work or so i have read anyway. I was wrong when I thought that Hanzou killed Yahiko but not by much.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#18 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:58 AM

Nagato : We decided Yahiko would be the leader,
then our organization became famous before we knew it.

Hanzou : If you don’t fight to kill eachother, this girls dies right here, right now !

Yahiko takes Nagato’s kunai and impales himself to save Konan

Yahiko : Konan, you must survive by any mean.
You’re the angel of this world.

Yahiko died, this was the second Pain
Where were supposed to have been matured, grow up …
This was exactly like when my parents died.
That’s when I realized that my answers were just bullsh**.

Got this off mangaspoiler so it looks like we're on the right track with Yahiko sacrificing himself. I'm still waiting to see how Danzo gets drawn into the plot though.

That panel of Yahiko dying really looks like Naruto without the whiskers... I've been staring at it for almost five minutes now. XD

#19 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ May 2 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got this off mangaspoiler so it looks like we're on the right track with Yahiko sacrificing himself. I'm still waiting to see how Danzo gets drawn into the plot though.

That panel of Yahiko dying really looks like Naruto without the whiskers... I've been staring at it for almost five minutes now. XD

Hmm...this could either be a complete coincidence or it could lead to some very interesting moments between the three (Naruto, Konan, Nagato). I can just see Nagato dying and the last thing he sees is Naruto, and he sees him as Yahiko right before he passes on or something.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#20 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:38 PM

Okay, there's a point to this flashback now, now I can feel a bit better being in one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users