• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:33 PM

Chapter 444. Not a good number. arg.gif

Source: 2ch
Credits: nja
Verification: Confirmed

Naruto and Nagato talks.
Nagato fires a black rod from his wheelchair.
Naruto takes it to his stomach.

He then sees Jiraiya's death and how Kakashi died from Nagato.

Nagato[Thoughts?]: I try to manipulate Naruto and take him back, but Naruto is resisting the black rod.

Konan: To repel Nagato's chakra at this range, what a kid.

Naruto: [I don't get what he's saying, sorry]
Naruto's eyes turn into frog + Kyuubi eyes

Naruto: I can't forgive you, I want to kill you right now!

He charges at Nagato

But he stops just before him.

Naruto: I don't know anything about you, why do you hate [Konoha]?
Talk to me!

So Nagato starts talking

I have two pain[ful events], one of them is my parents being killed

Then Nagato begins talking about his past

At the height of the Great Ninja War, we had been too late at escaping, so we were hiding at our family's house.
Two ninjas came into our house.

They were searching for some food

Nagato's parents: Nagato, you need to hide.
Then they charge at the two ninja

The ninja: They're enemies.
They kill his parents instantly.
The ninja: There's one more around here.
The ninja search for food
They look at the corpses
The ninja: They were just civilians, huh. Why would civilians, in the middle of a battle... We're sorry, kid

At that moment, lighting strikes outside, and what Nagato sees, is a Konoha headband

Nagato: UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

And then, the Rinnengan is activated

End

I'll add pictures once MH has some up.

So, Kakashi IS dead. Ugh. How inglorious.

Edited by Cloud, 15 April 2009 - 01:28 PM.

#2 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:33 PM

So it's just basically an explaining chapter again. And Kakashi is really dead now, that's too bad.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#3 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:52 PM

*OMG!!!! My sage mode + kyuubi theory came true. 1 point for zman!!! XD*
Other than that, this chapter looks like what we have all been thinking it would be; a chat session between Naruto and Nagato. Why Naruto stopped his attack so suddenyl, im not sure, but hopefully its something more than him just being too kind. I'm also wondering if it will be strictly Naruto and Nagato talking or if it will show atleast a panel with some other characters thinking about Naruto and what he is doing. I'm rather disapointed for Kakashi though. He was my favorite jounin and it will be odd not seeing him running aroud, always being late and reading his books. sad.gif

Other than that, it looks like a pretty good chapter. I'm happy the major battle is over and now we can get some plot behind the fighting.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#4 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:17 AM

I thought Kyuubi's Chakra was incompatible with Sage mode? Is this a sign of how much more control Naruto has over the Kyuubi, thanks to his father fixing the seal and his determination thanks to the task his pops gave him. Gotta say i'm surprised he'd use the power of Kyuubi so soon after going eight tails. As for this chapter looks like it's only the first part of the talk, and the talk will continue on Nagato meeting his friends and what happened to make him go insane, after the death of yakito.

What are the odds of loads of new theories popping up how Naruto has a new doujutsu after he combined the power of Nature and kyuubi? It's definitely a interesting development, the power of a gama sage with the Kyuubi, that's gotta pack one hell of a punch.

I still refuse to believe Kakashi is dead, but it would explain why Sakura never went to heal him, But then again Pein thought he killed Hinata and she didn't get hurt nearly as bad as it initially seemed.

Edited by harry4e, 15 April 2009 - 12:20 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#5 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 14 2009, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still refuse to believe Kakashi is dead, but it would explain why Sakura never went to heal him, But then again Pein thought he killed Hinata and she didn't get hurt nearly as bad as it initially seemed.

I hope Kakashi does survive though. It was shown that he had the slug on him and unless Sakura gets to Kakashi as finally says "he's dead" i will hold onto my last shread of hope for Kakashi's survival. He may have not been the best character but i liked him and it would be a shame just to kill him off by a guy who couldn't kill a helpless girl at pointblank range.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#6 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:10 AM

Flashbacks and shirtlessness, that can only mean one thing. Nagato is going to die. And I still refuse to believe Kakashi is dead too.

uc.png

#7 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:46 AM

i refuse to believe Kakashi is dead as well, i find it hard to accept that Kishi will kill off one of his most popular and pretty important characters, yet save one that gets basically zero screentime, does basically nothing and has no future purpose in reletive sight. Pain probably thinks Kakashi is dead or is lying to Naruto to make him give up hope and sercome to the black rod thingy. thats just my theory afterall
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#8 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:57 AM

Ugh. If these are true then what the hell is with the black chakra rod coming out of the wheelchair thing. I can't believe this is still dragging on.

But then again we get to see some Nagato backround.

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

#9 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:57 AM

I hate to say this - but not all ninja die glorius deaths. I mean, the sound ninja were just killed in the battle for Kohona, nothing super, nothing glorius. As for the rest of the Chapter - I think Nagato is stalling for time.
~Forever Living the Dream~

#10 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:24 AM

One of the things that came to my mind when reading over the spoilers was how odd its going to look for Naruto to be attacking Nagato. What's he gonna do, kick his wheelchair over? Because seeing Naruto smack around someone on a wheelchair-thingy would just be weird. I dunno, maybe that's just me.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#11 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

Pictures added to first post. wink.gif

#12 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE ( @ Apr 14 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of the things that came to my mind when reading over the spoilers was how odd its going to look for Naruto to be attacking Nagato. What's he gonna do, kick his wheelchair over? Because seeing Naruto smack around someone on a wheelchair-thingy would just be weird. I dunno, maybe that's just me.

I'm thinking another Rasengan to the gut would be pretty effective. I'm still sticking to my guess that Naruto wont kill him though.
Nagato looks pretty P.O'd in that picture. huh.gif And Naruto has brand new pupils t(+_+t
I've refused to believe Kakashi is really dead all this time, so I'm with the rest of you in not accepting it now.

I hate to say this - but not all ninja die glorius deaths. I mean, the sound ninja were just killed in the battle for Kohona, nothing super, nothing glorius. As for the rest of the Chapter - I think Nagato is stalling for time.

That's the ninja world for you, and also part of what Naruto has to change wink.gif

Edited by Nee-sama, 15 April 2009 - 06:45 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#13 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:59 PM

Whoa!!! Sage mode with Kyubii chakra?!?!?! Amesome!!!!!
It would really suck if Kakashi is dead. He wasn't my favorite but I really liked him. I hope we get to see what other people are thinking at this time. But I remember a while ago when I first saw Naruto in Sage mode.."Wouldn't it be awesome if he went Sage mode and Kyubii!?!?! A mix between sage mode eyes and Kyubii eyes!!! Awesome!!!" That is exactly what I said!!! (to my friends when we started talking abot what we think would happen)

And seeing Naruto knock Nagatos wheelchair over would be funny.
That's just me though. happy.gif

#14 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:07 PM

The picture doesn't show Sage/Kyuubi mode the way i originally hypothesised but its still pretty uber that he can fuse two diffrent modes together to get a brand new one. Though i have a feeling it will back fire some how. Naurto was already epicly powerful with sage mode when he came back, giving him even more power would just be repeatative and lacking creativity. I'm sure the state will be 2x powerful than original with the kyuubi boost but i don't think it will work without some sort of catch to the increased power.

But I remember a while ago when I first saw Naruto in Sage mode.."Wouldn't it be awesome if he went Sage mode and Kyubii!?!?! A mix between sage mode eyes and Kyubii eyes!!! Awesome!!!" That is exactly what I said!!!

I also had that theory when Sage mode came out too and i am rather happy that one of my predictions came true. biggrin.gif

Edited by zman170, 15 April 2009 - 08:09 PM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#15 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:39 PM

Flashbacks and shirtless, that can only mean one thing. Nagato is going to die. And I still refuse to believe Kakashi is dead too. I just hope he doesn't pull a J.K.R. I just hope Naruto get the girl in the end. When this is all over I just hope Naruto becomes Hokage and that he gets Sakura and everything.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 15 April 2009 - 11:46 PM.

#16 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:34 AM

I'm just hoping this talk will be interesting. We already heard Pain's speach about how awful his childhood was during the Jiraiya vs. Pain fight so it's not like most of what he will talk about will be new, but hopefully Kishimoto will make it interesting and not dull like most evil villian monologues can get.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#17 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:51 AM

the mix looks like a plus sign lol laugh.gif

QUOTE (zman170 @ Apr 15 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just hoping this talk will be interesting. We already heard Pain's speach about how awful his childhood was during the Jiraiya vs. Pain fight so it's not like most of what he will talk about will be new, but hopefully Kishimoto will make it interesting and not dull like most evil villian monologues can get.

true they can get VERY dry
The picture doesn't show Sage/Kyuubi mode the way i originally hypothesised but its still pretty uber that he can fuse two diffrent modes together to get a brand new one. Though i have a feeling it will back fire some how. Naurto was already epicly powerful with sage mode when he came back, giving him even more power would just be repeatative and lacking creativity. I'm sure the state will be 2x powerful than original with the kyuubi boost but i don't think it will work without some sort of catch to the increased power.

yea i think the same, plus every super awesome power in the series has massive drawbacks
Mangekyou-lose eyesight
4 tails-shortens life
CS-deteriates body and shortens life

i think also he could only get the KyuubiSage mix when he is super pissed or something or maybe he has no control over being able to combine the two maybe he can only do it for so many times?

one thing is for sure, we will find out soon..well...eventually -/_\-
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#18 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:53 PM

dry.gif Kyuubi-Sage hack. My god, can you pwn even more than that?

#19 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 17 April 2009 - 01:48 AM

Flashback... damn it... just... just... I guess we can here him out... then kill him...

#20 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 17 April 2009 - 02:06 AM

Ugh, so it IS confirmed.

Oh, by the way everyone, Kakashi's not really dead. He just plays dead onscreen. He's actually alive offscreen. Just thought it would be some reassuring information. :cookie:

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users