Close
Photo

Akatsaki captures Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would most likely die in this arc? (72 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would most likely die in this arc?

1. Naruto (4 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

2. Sakura (2 votes [2.78%])

Percentage of vote: 2.78%

3. Sai (19 votes [26.39%])

Percentage of vote: 26.39%

4. Kakashi (3 votes [4.17%])

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

5. Yamato (6 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

6. Jiraiya (3 votes [4.17%])

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

7. Tsunade (2 votes [2.78%])

Percentage of vote: 2.78%

8. Sasuke (10 votes [13.89%])

Percentage of vote: 13.89%

9. Itachi (7 votes [9.72%])

Percentage of vote: 9.72%

10. Kisame (8 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

11. Oromichmaru (7 votes [9.72%])

Percentage of vote: 9.72%

12. Gaara (1 votes [1.39%])

Percentage of vote: 1.39%

13. Temari (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

14. Kankuro (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:07 AM

We know this event will eventually happen and my guess will be around the end of the part 2. As this will a major turning point for all the characters who ever so close and inspire by Naruto (especially Sakura, Sai, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Sasuke, & Gaara). As his life is this line I expect Tsunade would sign Teams Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, & Kurenai on this case.

Remember people this arc maybe something that we all would to like pay attention to, especially if you are a NS or NH fan. By this point everyone should had accomplish something, become closer, and gotten stronger. I think this arc can take place after the "saving Sasuke timeframe". Also we can see far fair Sakura & Hinata are where their feelings for Naruto are concern (WATCH OUT NS & NH WAR COMING AHEAD), Sakura's maybe greater since out of everyone she understands, know, closer to Naruto (maybe except Jiraiya).

Here are long list of events that might occur

1. Naruto is finally capture by the Akatsuki
2. Realzing the limit time they have of saving him, Tsunade sends off many ninja teams off to retrieving him
3. Once our favorite teams are recuited tension spares on Sakura
4. Sasuke gets word and rushes off to find Naruto & kill Itachi
5. Akutsuki gets the retrival team on the ropes in trying to mislead them
6. Eventually Sauske along with Oro & Kabuto assists the retrival team with their purposes which are quite obvious
7. Naruto tries to escape but finds it furtile
8. As they get closer the war begins between the Akatsuki & Retrieval team/Sound ninjas
9. The sand ninjas & the last two sannins joins them
10. They Naruto in crutal condition when he decides to fight
11. Naruto then unleashes Kyuubi after witness the amount injuries & possibilities his friends must withstand
12. Kyuubi then cause an explosion leaving Naruto for death for the amount of blood and power he has lost
13. Naruto shares moments with the others then finally alone with Sakura
14. Having many flashes in her head & the impulsive heartbeat Sakura realizes her true feeling for Naruto
15. She then confess to him while using up her charka in saving him
16. Later Tsunade joins her saying she'll be declaring him as the 6th hokage
17. Naruto is heal
18. Everything has gone back to normal with much evidence of change
:yinyang:
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#2 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:30 AM

i really hate saying that naruto might die. Cause itachi promble going to capture and take the kyuubi out of naruto.
And after that sakura and some other ninja will come in find out that naruto is on the ground, blood. Sakura runs over to him and she find out that "they" have taken out the kyuubi. And it will end the series of naruto.

I really hope that doesnt happen, but we never know intill the next ark comes out.

I be there in 2 months YAAY!

#3 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE (TennisWeird @ Jun 12 2006, 04:30 AM)
i really hate saying that naruto might die. Cause itachi promble going to capture and take the kyuubi out of naruto.
And after that sakura and some other ninja will come in find out that naruto is on the ground, blood. Sakura runs over to him and she find out that "they" have taken out the kyuubi. And it will end the series of naruto.

I really hope that doesnt happen, but we never know intill the next ark comes out.

Not gonna think Naruto's in fear of dying anytime soon. Because that would be really stupid, this is part 2 of a series named after him. I'd doubt he'd pitch over and then have 3 other parts where he's a distant memory.

I think Sai is gonna die. Basically he's not apart of the Rookie nine. He's a new character that no one really has strong ties to, usually they develope these characters so you hate them at first. He shows you something that opens him up and you start to like him, then they kill him off to get an emotional response. But the series still continues.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#4 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:53 AM

I want sasuke to die. \m/^_^\m/

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#5 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 13 June 2006 - 01:50 AM

As much as I'm starting to like him, Sai's going to end up doing something that's going to get him killed.

#6 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 12:54 AM

NOOOO! I like Sai-kuuuuun!
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#7 tombadgerlock

tombadgerlock

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:36 AM

Hoping that sai-creep dies, or sasuke maybe :-)
of course, maybe everybody survives.

#8 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:26 AM

Depending on how the bad the situation is,and who is involve obviously someone will parish by default or sacriface. Also we don't know when the Akusaki will succeed in capturing Naruto for that whole arc to even begin. For all we know since only 2/5 of the series is complete. It's possible it could happen maybe at the end of the entire series.
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#9 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 15 June 2006 - 03:39 PM

Sai, even though he has become a great character its pretty much his destiny to die sometime in the manga.

uc.png

#10 Toa

Toa

Shota shota night fever~

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Computer, anime, music, drawing, arts, literature...a lot XD Neil~

Posted 17 June 2006 - 05:07 PM

I don't know to whom I should vote so I just voted for Kisame because I don't like him...I hate the shark-man!

#11 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 18 June 2006 - 06:52 PM

In something like this, I see Itachi dying by Sasuke hands.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#12 Memories

Memories

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 07:27 PM

I don't see any of the original good guys dying here. Sai...I see him more dying from Orochimaru's group. Itachi...most likely die from Sasuke. Sasuke won't be involved with this Akusaki event. And neither will Orochimaru. Mostly likely a Akusaki member....so I'm saying Kisame.
Just to say hi and I'm not dead
I only forgot to write sooner...but my memory is so very bad
Funny I should say that and still so very young...while my name may be Memories...all it means is "I'm sunk."
Now I sit here...with a migraine in my head...instead of posting this signature...I've saved it instead.

and my banner says, "Sealed at birth...to hold Kyubi's wrath...only to be shun...abandoned...and laughed at...Dreaming of a future worth living...he wants to be Hokage,...the largest goal of any ninja...This is his journey... from beginning...to end...He's Naruto...a fighter among men.

#13 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:47 AM

Well I'm quite surprise the majority of votes are Sai because I really was excepting other people. However he does have a equal chance of death like the others. But I still don't understand why you all chose him?

#14 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 07:27 PM

Well, I picked Sai-kun too. :shamefulcry0js: Y'know Sai-kun didn't have feelings and now he has them. And he can die with no regrets while protecting Naruto (probably). And Team 7 will know that at least hed died with his feelings. I'm so cheesy. >_> BTW, Hopestar , I hope to see you in Team 9's thread!

#15 Reo

Reo

Distant hearts when rejoined as one... may find the light within

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 07:57 PM

I actually imagined Yamato dying in some admirable way when maybe fighting an akatsuki yet i hope that doesn't happen since i like Yamato and he is one of the cooler Jonin. If a character dies it won't be like a tiny scene there will be like a lot of drama and i really hope that the characters survive.

#16 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:30 PM

I can imagin Yamato dying to save everyone, using that freeky jutsu with his last strength to stop Kyuubi Naruto form murdering everyone, and Sai ( NOO I LIKE HIM, HE FUNNY! ) could die protecting Naruto

#17 enigmaofbishieness

enigmaofbishieness

Pink-hair-con

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 02:02 AM

You know, I can't honestly see Kishimoto killing off any more developed characters that's lasted a certain length of time, say, five books. Also, I've yet to see anyone significantly developed die on the present timeline that wasn't a baddie.

It is here where I argue that the sandaime was not significantly developed. =)

#18 Pyroneko 28

Pyroneko 28

now obsessed with TenHina

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:anime, games, drawing

Posted 25 June 2006 - 03:02 AM

You know, I can't honestly see Kishimoto killing off any more developed characters that's lasted a certain length of time, say, five books. Also, I've yet to see anyone significantly developed die on the present timeline that wasn't a baddie.

It is here where I argue that the sandaime was not significantly developed. =)
To a certain extent, yes, but there also hasn't been a death just for the sake of drama.

Anyway, I say the brothers Uchiha off each other, Gai dying via opening all eight inner gates, possibly Yamato, and maybe Sai. I know Kisame would have to go too, but I just he goes out with a bang.

#19 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 07:14 AM

I doubt Kishimoto will suddenly start killing off his characters. o.0 Now that I think about, no main character will die (like Ino, Shikamaru, or Sai). Very unlikely chance that Naru will die or anybody else for that matter.

#20 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Jun 15 2006, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Depending on how the bad the situation is,and who is involve obviously someone will parish by default or sacriface. Also we don't know when the Akusaki will succeed in capturing Naruto for that whole arc to even begin. For all we know since only 2/5 of the series is complete. It's possible it could happen maybe at the end of the entire series.

Yeah i would agree w/ you on that. Why does everyone hate sai, what did he do to you. j/k XD

I be there in 2 months YAAY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users