• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#21 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:49 PM

I don't even know what to say.

As expected more BS.

I just like the fact that Kishi's wife hates him I wish I could meet her and tell her to dump his ass and leave him for a better man, but one day Kishi will get what is coming to him and that will be a good day.

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:50 PM

It just proves that there was a "civil war" going on in SP between the Hinata faction and the sane faction and in the end, the Hinata faction took over. 

But you're right. This really doesn't explain anything. I guess Kishi is just an kitten. He knows that the NH and SS fanbase will maintain their faith in their pairings no matter what and so all he needs to do is to bait the NS, SK and SNS fanbase with fake hints and there you go. Profit!

Why spend 15 years developing every pairing except the ones you apparently "intended" since the beginning or middle or whatever? Are you really that determined to troll a large part of your fanbase? Also let's not forget all the contradictory interviews and statements you made following the ending. Doesn't seem planned to me. 

Well, he did say he writes along the way and the only one that was planned was Itachi being the villain with a very dark past that really makes him a good guy. Other than that, everything else is free for all.

#23 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:51 PM

I wish she married Tetsuya Nomura. He knows how to write characters and stories.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#24 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:52 PM

He actually back stabbed SP and actually made me feel sorry. How's that possible?!

Same here. I always thought they pro-Hinata and NH. But still they boosted Hinata's popularity into the stratospere. If they felt the way they did they should have dedicated some episodes to Sakura.

I'm actually not sure I buy the SP wanted NS claim. Too much Hinata focused filler. And then of course there is The Last.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:54 PM

Same here. I always thought they pro-Hinata and NH. But still they boosted Hinata's popularity into the stratospere. If they felt the way they did they should have dedicated some episodes to Sakura.

I'm actually not sure I buy the SP wanted NS claim. Too much Hinata focused filler. And then of course there is The Last.

But that's the thing: they were Hinata fans only. You and I know well enough that they were going for NS. Hell, ads have them all over, so while Hinata is their queen, NS is still on the go. In the end, even SP got back stabbed. Not all of them, but there were few of them. After that, it's Hinata fans going full force.

#26 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:55 PM

It just further proves that there was always a war going on in SP between the Hinata faction and the sane faction. In the end, the Hinata faction won. :zaru:  

But you're right. This really doesn't explain anything. I guess Kishi is just an kitten. He knows that the NH and SS fanbase will maintain their faith in their pairings no matter what and so all he needs to do is to bait the NS, SK and SNS fanbase with fake hints and there you go. Profit!

Why spend 15 years developing every pairing except the ones you apparently "intended" since the beginning or middle or whatever? Are you really that determined to troll a large part of your fanbase? Also let's not forget all the contradictory interviews and statements you made following the ending. Doesn't seem planned to me. 

well we all know the reason for that, and that is because Kishi is a talentless hack who should be locked up so he can't hurt the minds of young children so they don't get to become like him.

#27 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:01 PM

But that's the thing: they were Hinata fans only. You and I know well enough that they were going for NS. Hell, ads have them all over, so while Hinata is their queen, NS is still on the go. In the end, even SP got back stabbed. Not all of them, but there were few of them. After that, it's Hinata fans going full force.

I'm still not convinced though. I mean it's a question of common sense. If you want a certain couple to happen, why tease another couple by giving it focus. Literally every Hinata appearance has to do with NAruto whether she is hiding from him, admiring him from afar, or trying to get his attention. I mean in real life if you want to end up with someone or two people to get together you don't suddenly change the conversation to someone else or play matchmaker with people other than the one's you think should be together. Back in freshman year of college a couple buddies thought one of the girls in our group and I should hook up. So every five seconds that we were hanging out they kept talking about her, complimenting her, and even pushing her onto me. Made me sick I ended up not even giving her a chance.

I'll buy that a couple women at SP were angry about not getting NS. But SP wanted NS? No sale.

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#28 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:03 PM

What rubbish did he say this time? More lies to cover his ass? Or maybe even more lies about this was planned for years or from the very beginning? Or even more lies how this is exactly how he wanted to end?

He also said that NH was planned since the middle of the story because Hinata always saw Naruto for who he truly was and that she always supported and acknowledged Naruto.

In other words, Hinata is now Naruto's first bond, except that she's not, but that doesn't matter apparently.  

Well, he did say he writes along the way and the only one that was planned was Itachi being the villain with a very dark past that really makes him a good guy. Other than that, everything else is free for all.

That is true. I just wanted to diffuse this nonsense idea that "this was all planned right from the beginning", because it really wasn't. Perhaps NS, SK and SNS was never really intended. Perhaps they were just a happy accident, but that doesn't really matter. What matters is what the story shows and what it shows is NS, SK and SNS. NH and SS were forced into the story at the very last second and needed Kishi to justify how they came to be. That is not good storytelling. 

Edited by TerrorKing, 14 October 2015 - 04:05 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:04 PM

well was it not SP that planned the last? so how much did they actually gun for NS is what I'm asking.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#30 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:05 PM

How must every new Kishimoto's interview start, when he start talks:

Answer is

Because every time, people see how much bs he tries to spit.

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:05 PM

I'm still not convinced though. I mean it's a question of common sense. If you want a certain couple to happen, why tease another couple by giving it focus. Literally every Hinata appearance has to do with NAruto whether she is hiding from him, admiring him from afar, or trying to get his attention. I mean in real life if you want to end up with someone or two people to get together you don't suddenly change the conversation to someone else or play matchmaker with people other than the one's you think should be together. Back in freshman year of college a couple buddies thought one of the girls in our group and I should hook up. So every five seconds that we were hanging out they kept talking about her, complimenting her, and even pushing her onto me. Made me sick I ended up not even giving her a chance.

I'll buy that a couple women at SP were angry about not getting NS. But SP wanted NS? No sale.

Well that's the thing: Hinata's character is all about Naruto, so what can you do? She's amazingly bland. Even so, NS did get a push. Now, due to already ended, well you know now.

#32 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:06 PM

There are a few things I can think of regarding SP right now:

First, Hinata fillers are really due to Kishi's own fault for not developing Sakura enough by that point while Hinata had a better and stronger foothold compared to Sakura's at the time. The former only started getting her development by part 2. When looking at the two characters to work with, Hinata was a better choice at the time because they could work with her background and character better thanks to the character development she got by that point.

The studio started getting divided into factions once Sakura started getting development, hence the above claim. But my main guess is the higher-ups were on the NH faction. Look at Shippuden 166, it was one of their most expensive directors who worked on that, who is more than likely to belong to NH faction.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#33 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:07 PM

Well that's the thing: Hinata's character is all about Naruto, so what can you do? She's amazingly bland. Even so, NS did get a push. Now, due to already ended, well you know now.

I never really hated her before, but everyday I see how horrible of a character Hinata's really is.  

#34 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:08 PM

There are a few things I can think of regarding SP right now:

First, Hinata fillers are really due to Kishi's own fault for not developing Sakura enough by that point while Hinata had a better and stronger foothold compared to Sakura's at the time. The former only started getting her development by part 2. When looking at the two characters to work with, Hinata was a better choice at the time because they could work with her background and character better thanks to the character development she got by that point.

The studio started getting divided into factions once Sakura started getting development, hence the above claim. But my main guess is the higher-ups were on the NH faction. Look at Shippuden 166, it was one of their most expensive directors who worked on that, who is more than likely to belong to NH faction.

It is Kishi's fault for making so many characters empty shell, so SP can insert anything they want for the characters. That's why Hinata got like a create-a-character traits.

#35 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:09 PM

He also said that NH was planned since the middle of the story because Hinata always saw Naruto for who he truly was and that she always supported and acknowledged Naruto.

In other words, Hinata is now Naruto's first bond, except that she's not, but that doesn't matter apparently

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  Yeah Right. What a joker this guy is.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#36 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:09 PM

I never really hated her before, but everyday I see how horrible of a character Hinata's really is.

Same here but knitting a scarf while her sister is kidnapped did it for me. And also "Naruto's hand is so warm."

509356167_759751.gif?4

#37 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:10 PM

Just goes to show the level of BS he comes up, he told his own wife that the charactor of Hinata was modeled on her. His wife apparently didn't buy that BS, sounds like Sakura was based on her charactor (something I believe Oda commented on years ago.)

When he manages to upset his own wife and a bunch of female employees at SP...he should know that he kittened up, the growth of Sakura was powerful, one of the best done in any manga to date, (except for her obsession with Sasuke which appeared to have died down then got bought back near the end of the war.) If Sakura ended up with Naruto it would have been a powerful ending, one that girls around the world could take encouragement from, a regular girl with nothing special about her, growing up, shredding her immaturity and realising her goals and meaning of true feelings compared to first lust. I really thought this was the engle Sakura was meant to go. Sakura could have been a rolemodel, instead she's a poster child of how not to grow up.

Seriously his own wife was upset with him about the end pairing.

Also half way through he realised? So far he's said from the beginning, when the anime started, hinted it was SP's idea and now the middle...make up your freaking mind.

iAnby7W.gif

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:10 PM

Me neither, but I was hoping for a development to showcase more of her character. Instead, same old thing and really, horrible timing that it became a meme for a short while. It's amazing how Kishi can't write his character, let alone female characters.

Every time I see the opening with all female characters grasping for hope, I can only think "They're grasping for hope to have a better writer.

#39 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:11 PM

well we all know the reason for that, and that is because Kishi is a talentless hack who should be locked up so he can't hurt the minds of young children so they don't get to become like him.

True. More than the pairings, this ending seems to be about accepting the status quo and that instead of trying to change things, you just need to accept it for what it is and move on. 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#40 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:13 PM

Kind of funny, that now he belives that The Last is canon, and Hinata really was first one who supported Naruto, talking about re-reading his own manga   :lmao:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users