Sasuke's Fate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#121 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Dec 17 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From all the fanfics I have read, I only hate those type of stories as much as I hate Sakura bashing stories. I said that because some are whining because Zabuza didn't ask on how Sasuke was doing and well, knowing how popular he is the editors would try to force him to do something that would ruin the series.

And the point is?

They need to reread the beginning because back in the day when Zabuza and Haku was fighting Team 7, Sasuke was almost at "dead" status. Naruto was alive and well because of Kyuubi after Haku "killed" Sasuke, while Sakura was guarding Tazuna. There was a reason why Zabuza and Haku asked about Naruto because he's the one who had changed them before their deaths. These pro-Sasuke fans need to look at the facts and stop whining like the other groups of the fandom.

Sorry of being offtopic but I needed to stated this situation.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#122 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Dec 17 2010, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And the point is?

They need to reread the beginning because back in the day when Zabuza and Haku was fighting Team 7, Sasuke was almost at "dead" status. Naruto was alive and well because of Kyuubi after Haku "killed" Sasuke, while Sakura was guarding Tazuna. There was a reason why Zabuza and Haku asked about Naruto because he's the one who had changed them before their deaths. These pro-Sasuke fans need to look at the facts and stop whining like the other groups of the fandom.

Sorry of being offtopic but I needed to stated this situation.

Oh yeah I remember that tongue.gif but Sasuke chose to be like that for saving Naruto I really do miss part 1 Sasuke he was nicer, now well he's too evil and insane instead of following Itachi's footsteps in protecting Konoha he choses to blame the village for something that the elders knew about, instead of going after elders he wants to kill everyone in Konoha. He has chosen to satisfy his hatred on people know nothing of the truth to the Uchiha massacre, not to mention that this whole thing is Madara's fault because he unleashed the Kyuubi on the village the elders chose to send Itachi as a spy to watch over the Uchiha clan. In addition that Madara's jealousy because Hashirama was selected to become the First Hokage and his own clan turning their backs on him was the thing that fueled his hatred on Konoha and all of this lies to the whole clan ordeal that make Itachi do what he had to do and eventually changed Sasuke's life forever.

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 December 2010 - 09:03 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#123 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:58 AM

The biggest problem with Sasuke now is that not only he had gone postal on everyone, but he aslo lost all sense of honor, going to the lowest in order to achieve what he wants. Madara who is utterly evil at least still have his great pride who makes him much more likeble than Sasuke right now. Redeem Sasuke is simplily too cheap, it's just like release a guy that started shooting pedestrians in a open street because "he deserves a second chance", that's just STUPID!

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#124 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Dec 18 2010, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The biggest problem with Sasuke now is that not only he had gone postal on everyone, but he aslo lost all sense of honor, going to the lowest in order to achieve what he wants. Madara who is utterly evil at least still have his great pride who makes him much more likeble than Sasuke right now. Redeem Sasuke is simplily too cheap, it's just like release a guy that started shooting pedestrians in a open street because "he deserves a second chance", that's just STUPID!

I totally agree with you. Redeeming Sasuke would be a stupid choice and the fact that Naruto thinks there's good in him is just as stupid if not more. I honestly can't see Sasuke coming out of this alive and that only his death would be his rightful punishment with no ounce of redemption whatsoever.

I also like your point about Madara. The thing with Madara and Kabuto is that, sure they're evil, but at least they're actually likable. They have this atmosphere around them that makes them charmingly interesting characters. They're the type of villains that make you think of them as badass powerhouses that have quests for power but have this sense of elegancy that makes them irresistibly cool and fun to watch.

But with Sasuke, he's just an unlikable emo douche-bag. He has no redeemable qualities whatsoever. His sense of pride makes him arrogant and hunger for vengeance causes him to go against his own brothers wishes without a second thought. Sasuke Uchiha is about as likable as Anakin Skywalker and Jar Jar Binks from the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy but mixed together to form an unholy abomination.

#125 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Dec 19 2010, 05:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Madara who is utterly evil at least still have his great pride who makes him much more likeble than Sasuke right now.

Ahem what kind of pride are you talking about tongue.gif? Did you forget he kidnapped and practically killed a women coming out of labour and threatened to kill an newborn child who can't even defend himself...
Madara is pretty on the same low as Sasuke for me lol

Edited by Davidos, 01 January 2011 - 08:42 PM.

#126 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Jan 1 2011, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahem what kind of pride are you talking about tongue.gif? Did you forget he kidnapped and practically killed a women coming out of labour and threatened to kill an newborn child who can't even defend himself...
Madara is pretty on the same low as Sasuke for me lol

ha your right, Madara is pure evil but he is alot more likable than Sasuke for sure. Most of all because Tobi is a good boy, and Madara is a bad boy laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users