#41 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 8 2007, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why can't Kishi understand our sentiments. I know so many people who would love to see than happen. :shamefulcry0js:

I still have my fingers crossed

Lol, Kishi wants to do it...but he thinks, "Must...not...comply...with...reader's wishes..." Until the last chapter of course. haha, I hope.

#42 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 8 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, Kishi wants to do it...but he thinks, "Must...not...comply...with...reader's wishes..." Until the last chapter of course. haha, I hope.

lol...it would be funny if he actually does that biggrin.gif

He is married too right? I wonder what kind of personality his wife takes and is any of the females portrayed after her? It would be funny if it was Sakura lol tongue.gif

#43 Asuma&TheCigarrete

Asuma&TheCigarrete

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 9 2007, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol...it would be funny if he actually does that biggrin.gif

He is married too right? I wonder what kind of personality his wife takes and is any of the females portrayed after her? It would be funny if it was Sakura lol tongue.gif

Well, he've insisted in the idea of "Strong women" all over the story, so probably he admire that king of female...

It's even probable that his wive is some kind of Sakura, i would say!
\o/ My Avatar is simply the best possible for a "Fresh Meat" \o/

/o\ But i'm not a Fresh Meat anymore /o\

#44 tcross

tcross

the one and only clone of another person

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Asuma&TheCigarrete @ Dec 13 2007, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, he've insisted in the idea of "Strong women" all over the story, so probably he admire that king of female...

It's even probable that his wive is some kind of Sakura, i would say!

True, he might, and yes he is married, he's mentioned that like once or twice in the manga. And, not that I have anything against her, but i'd rather have a sakura than a hinata. More independence,

#45 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:14 PM

i could've sworn he mentionned that sakura's personality was modeled after his wife biggrin.gif lol though i remember reading that a while before i even knew there was such a thing as part 2 XD

and i am so sure that i read it, i know im not making this up ^.^ >.<

anyway, i do think an accidental kiss is cute biggrin.gif but i would love to see something like, naruto's survived through his toughest fight, and sakura runs to him, practicaly jumps him, shes so happy he's okay she doesnt really realize she lunges forward to plant a sweet one on naruto's lips biggrin.gif dawwwww >< <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users