SasuHina Appreciation Thread

421 replies to this topic

#61 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:38 AM

SasuHina has always been a pairing that intrigues me. I know in canon Sasuke and Hinata hadn't even spoken to each other, but just the idea of them being together is fascinating. Neither are too loud and are controlled. They both come from Clans with regulations and laws. They had father issues. And Hinata never really worshipped him blindly like how all the other girls did when he was younger and I can see Sasuke find that a little appealing. I always thought all the fangirls annoyed him.

Of course, Sasuke's very rude and blunt so Hinata's self-confidence might not be the best match for him if he can even bring Sakura down. But I feel like Hinata could understand Sasuke and not be so pushy and forceful with him like everyone else. She's really sympathetic too so that also helps. This pairing just feels really harmonious and peaceful. Not a lot of pairings, whether canon or not, have that.

I don't really ship Sasuke with anyone because it's OCC, but I like SasuHina for fanarts and crack fanfiction. I'd like to write a SasuHina fanfic at some point to develop them properly from canon, but it would definitely take a lot of work. You'd need to give them a lot of interaction and meaningful moments, particularly on Sasuke's end, to do it right. Hinata's also really obsessed with Naruto too do you'd need to work with that. But I'm okay with a challenge. :P

I agree with everything. If they ever became a pairing, their development would be really interesting. I'd expect it to not start out very well, but then they would start to gradually accept each other, and then possibly be attracted to each other. That's how I see it. And man their characters are really complimentary >.< I love it~

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#62 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:33 PM

Btw does anyone know any good SasuHina fanfiction? I knew a bunch but I can't remember most of them...

How about this one?

https://www.fanficti...8/1/Serendipity

You guys got me all curious about this pairing and I found this SasuHina fic and thought it was very good. It's not complete though, unfortunately.

#63 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

How about this one?

You guys got me all curious about this pairing and I found this SasuHina fic and thought it was very good. It's not complete though, unfortunately.

We win! xD

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#64 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:04 PM

How about this one?

I love peanutbutter126's fanfics (especially the NaruSaku ones) but I likes this fanfic too ^^ It's sweet.

Here's my list of SasuHina fanfiction:

• I Was Wrong by LostInspiration312
  • Haunted By The Uchihas by deadly-chronicles
  • Kaminari To Mizu by deadly-chronicles
  • Fifty Days by ohgoditsbriony
  • My One In A Million by Renoa Heartilly
  • Stronger by Ink Child
  • Softer by Ink Child
  • ABCs with Sasuke and Hinata by OPrincessShinigamiO
  • Hidden Leaf Prep School by skyblue.x
  • Requiem For A Dying Heart by tranquilwriter
  • The Final Lullaby by tranquilwriter
  • The Chaos Theory by Bullwinkle's Lady
  • Ikigai by Lanse

And wow, a lot more... It's all just coming to me now XD I come in and out of really loving this pairing. I might reread some of these again lol

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#65 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

We win! xD

Lol, yep, you win. You all actually managed to get me interested in a Sasuke pairing... and I don't ship Sasuke with anyone. It might be total crack, but SasuHina is an intriguing idea, for some reason. 

#66 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

Lol, yep, you win. You all actually managed to get me interested in a Sasuke pairing... and I don't ship Sasuke with anyone. It might be total crack, but SasuHina is an intriguing idea, for some reason. 

NO! It's not a crack! You must believe they will have 73902 kids! :o

2XtVwF6.png

#67 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:35 PM

LOL Trust me, it's crack. They don't even know each other.

... Oh but if they did...

They would have tons of kids  :wow:

#68 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

LOL Trust me, it's crack. They don't even know each other.

... Oh but if they did...

They would have tons of kids  :wow:

For all you know. Sasuke dreams of her every night. In that desert he is in. He could be doing nothing but reading SasuHina fanfics. YOU DON'T KNOW! :o

2XtVwF6.png

#69 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

For all you know. Sasuke dreams of her every night. In that desert he is in. He could be doing nothing but reading SasuHina fanfics. YOU DON'T KNOW! :o

HAHAHAHHAHA Okay.

#70 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

My bad. Maybe this will help you to forgive my error? :hehehe:

#71 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

My bad. Maybe this will help you to forgive my error? :hehehe:

The only way I will accept your forgiveness is if you make Kishi give us SasuHina babies! :O

2XtVwF6.png

#72 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

Why does everyone think that Sasuke is a sex crazy maniac who just wants to make babies? XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#73 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

Why does everyone think that Sasuke is a sex crazy maniac who just wants to make babies? XD

Lol, honestly I think canon Sasuke probably couldn't care less. Which is why, as far as the canon story goes, I don't ship Sasuke with anyone. He just doesn't come across as interested in relationships, or kids for that matter.

#74 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

Lol, honestly I think canon Sasuke probably couldn't care less. Which is why, as far as the canon story goes, I don't ship Sasuke with anyone. He just doesn't come across as interested in relationships, or kids for that matter.

Exactly! When he says he wants to restore the Uchiha clan...he means their honour, their prestige and their name and not family expansion XD. Though he ends up destroying his clan's name even more, that's another story XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#75 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:33 PM

I love peanutbutter126's fanfics (especially the NaruSaku ones) but I likes this fanfic too ^^ It's sweet.

Here's my list of SasuHina fanfiction:

• I Was Wrong by LostInspiration312
  • Haunted By The Uchihas by deadly-chronicles
  • Kaminari To Mizu by deadly-chronicles
  • Fifty Days by ohgoditsbriony
  • My One In A Million by Renoa Heartilly
  • Stronger by Ink Child
  • Softer by Ink Child
  • ABCs with Sasuke and Hinata by OPrincessShinigamiO
  • Hidden Leaf Prep School by skyblue.x
  • Requiem For A Dying Heart by tranquilwriter
  • The Final Lullaby by tranquilwriter
  • The Chaos Theory by Bullwinkle's Lady
  • Ikigai by Lanse

And wow, a lot more... It's all just coming to me now XD I come in and out of really loving this pairing. I might reread some of these again lol

Some of these are really good.

My sister who is a huge sasuhina shipper persuaded me to read The chaos theory and some of the sasuhina fics made by Bullwinkle's lady before I liked sasuhina. Never in my mind I thought sasuhina can be possible but after reading some of bullwinkle's lady fics, she managed to convert me into a sasuhina fan  :wub:  :smile: . Another nice one is the madness of an enchanting obsession by AnnaDax. 

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#76 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

Exactly! When he says he wants to restore the Uchiha clan...he means their honour, their prestige and their name and not family expansion XD. Though he ends up destroying his clan's name even more, that's another story XD

I know right? I totally agree with this. I doubt any of the Naruto characters are interesting in making babies (they're like 15 for crying out loud), they're more interested in saving the world and learning techniques... (But that probably won't stop them from wanting a girlfriend/boyfriend though XD)

#77 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:39 PM

Some of these are really good.

My sister who is a huge sasuhina shipper persuaded me to read The chaos theory and some of the sasuhina fics made by Bullwinkle's lady before I liked sasuhina. Never in my mind I thought sasuhina can be possible but after reading some of bullwinkle's lady fics, she managed to convert me into a sasuhina fan  :wub:  :smile: . Another nice one is the madness of an enchanting obsession by AnnaDax. 

Oh but they really are very good o.o

The Chaos Theory was amazing ^.^

#78 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

Oh but they really are very good o.o

The Chaos Theory was amazing ^.^

True.

The chaos theory are one of the good time travelling naruto fanfics that I've read in ffnet. Add in little kasai who is so adorable in this fic  :smile:

Edited by Hiddlestoner, 30 June 2014 - 04:11 PM.

#79 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:38 PM

I know right? I totally agree with this. I doubt any of the Naruto characters are interesting in making babies (they're like 15 for crying out loud), they're more interested in saving the world and learning techniques... (But that probably won't stop them from wanting a girlfriend/boyfriend though XD)

I SUPPORT TEENAGE PREGNANCY IN NARUTO!!! Get it in Naruto. She has been waiting....

2XtVwF6.png

#80 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

I SUPPORT TEENAGE PREGNANCY IN NARUTO!!! Get it in Naruto. She has been waiting....

LOL

It'll be a waste for all those beautiful genes not to be passed on to the next gen. Those beautiful sasuhina and narusaku babies, sigh  :wub:

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users