Close
Photo

Boruto: The NeverEnding Prologue Chapter 34

Hello Spirit Kurama Montage Villains Talk I have to reference older Chapters you all have Forgotten about

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:30 PM

Oh joy it is here again.

Summary time: Chapter 34: Training. So, probably Naruto is now going to train both Nail and Bolt, while they rest of the cast other then the daughter is unimportant.

Huh for one no mention of the super popular 'X.' The cover is them with their tattoos activated....I don't want to describe how kitten they look:

01.jpg

Mustard is unconscious. Naruto wanted to capture her but she self-destructed. Bolt was confused by the idea of capturing people for more information, and Nail tries to talk up how edgy & dangerous Kara are. The drone from her back goes to Barbarian hair. He mention that their leader is clearly stronger than Naruto from what he has seen, and is deciding to use Bolt to unlock the true power of their tattoo. 

In the hospitable Sleazy inventor continues to act as the medic of the group, examines Nail's arm which he can't restore, but they decided to give him the experimental arm Naruto was test during his spar with Bolt at the beginning of the Ao arc...Naruto has a weirdly shaped face this entire chapter. Bolt talks up the arm, Nail makes a joke about removing Bolt's right arm to get rid of the seal, Bolt freaks out, and everyone laughs.

Cut to a secret base where the scientist guy who help the Leader of Kara with his experiments see Mustard's drone. Turns out Mustard is a cyborg with multiple bodies:

16.png

She wakes off pissed. Goes storming off, and gets teased by Blacksmith's Hologram. Then we meet another member of Kara some werido with a metal brace holding their face together. They and their leader talk about what you expect: she was suppose to retrieve nail, she got beaten up, what Barbarian hair is doings, and Bolt has a karma seal. Turns out the effeminate one from the movie has turn Bolt into his vessel.

Back to Naruto's home; Nail thanks Naruto. They talk. Naruto again compares himself to Nail. Naruto agrees to take on Nail as his student.

The kids then hang out by buying cards. Nail gets the fourth hokage on his first pack. Fat filler thinks Nail is dreamy...so again she looks like a fat dark skinned Ino. Nail and Bolt trade cards, and it turns out in every pack Bolt has ever open up he only gets his father's card as the rare card...OK. While Bolt celebrates having some card other then his fathers, Nail looks at Naruto's card with 'meaning', and Salad notices. Then he works on fixing the daughter's vase. Then a montage of him training with Naruto, hanging out with Bolt's friends, and fixing the vase occurs. He nearly fixes the vase...and then this happens:

38.png

39.png

Well more has happened in this chapter then any of the others so I will give it that.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 November 2021 - 01:08 PM.

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:20 AM

That is not a very high bar to raise though. Personal thoughts?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:06 AM

Oh joy it is here again.

Summary time: Chapter 34: Training. So, probably Naruto is now going to train both Nail and Bolt, while they rest of the cast other then the daughter is unimportant.

Huh for one no mention of the super popular 'X.' The cover is them with their tattoos activated....I don't want to describe how kitten they look:

01.jpg

Mustard is unconscious. Naruto wanted to capture her but she self-destructed. Bolt was confused by the idea of capturing people for more information, and Nail tries to talk up how edgy & dangerous Kara are. The drone from her back goes to Barbarian hair. He mention that their leader is clearly stronger than Naruto from what he has seen, and is deciding to use Bolt to unlock the true power of their tattoo. 

In the hospitable Sleazy inventor continues to act as the medic of the group,examines  Nail's arm which he can't restore, but they decided to give him the experimental arm Naruto was test during his spar with Bolt at the being of the Ao arc...Naruto has a weirdly shaped face this entire chapter. Bolt talks up the arm, Nail makes a joke about removing Bolt's right arm to get rid of the seal, Bolt freaks out, and everyone laughs.

Cut to a secret base where the scientist guy who help the Leader of Kara with his experiments see Mustard's drone. Turns out Mustard is a cyborg with multiple bodies:

16.png

She wakes off pissed. Goes storming off, and gets teased by Blacksmith's Hologram. Then we meet another member of Kara some werido with a metal brace holding their face together. They and their leader talk about what you expect: she was suppose to retrieve nail, she got beaten up, Barbarian hair doings, and Bolt has a karma seal. Turns out the effeminate one from the movie has turn Bolt into his vessel.

Back to Naruto's home; Nail thanks Naruto. They talk. Naruto again compares himself to Nail. Naruto agrees to take on Nail as his student.

The kids then hang out by buying cards. Nail gets the fourth hokage on his first pack. Fat filler thinks Nail is dreamy...so again she looks like a fat dark skinned Ino. Nail and Bolt trade cards, and it turns out in ever pack Bolt has ever open up he only gets his father's card as the rare card...OK. While Bolt celebrates having some card other then his fathers, Nail looks at Naruto's card with 'meaning', and Salad notices. Then he works on fixing the daughter's vase. Then a montage of him training with Naruto, hanging out with Bolt's friends, and fixing the vase occurs. He nearly fixes the vase...and then this happens:

38.png

39.png

Well more has happened in this chapter then any of the others so I will give it that.

Who is this edgy looking guy again?

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:55 AM

That is not a very high bar to raise though. Personal thoughts?

This was the best chapter of the manga so far. Since this is the one I felt the most stuff has happen in. This is one of the three or so chapter I feel it does not need to be redone because it has wasted half the pages. If the pacing of the manga was around this level Boruto would have far fewer problems. The anime has reached its hundredth episode recently, and like people have discussed on this site; its supporters are getting bored with the anime. Why? Simple, because the plot has been stuck in filler for its entire run because it can't cover anything the manga has done yet without quickly overtaking it because it pacing is that slow.

As for the manga itself this chapter did help make clear that it is basically embodied by this image:

https://www.youtube....h?v=fiOMbqPHFwo

It two to three old men trying to appeal to younger kids to what they think kids would like, but not adding in any sense of self. Normally, when I read a manga I get the sense that the artist is designing stuff off what they would like. Here, it feels all vary safe or it base off what someone other than the artist would like. Which for the villain designs could simply mean Kishimoto is using this manga as a test bed for his cyborg, and Ikemoto isn't really interested in cyborg. Then again we already seen what Ikemoto likes with his redesign of Salad. Beyond that the villains come off as try hard edgy to me instead of any sense of menace because they are constantly trying to hype up how dangerous kara is, and what they done so far isn't that impressive. Then their also the fact that the boys bonding stuff is card collecting. Now I haven't been around kids that often recently certainly not in Japan, but when was  the last time card collecting was the hot kitten? That was something popular when my dad was a kid. The last time it was a thing was when yu gi oh was super popular. Also again that is to try and market the actual real life cards; which again doesn't come from passion but a demand from marketing.

Also again the art at best is hit and miss.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 April 2019 - 07:55 AM.

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:56 AM

Who is this edgy looking guy again?

https://readms.net/r...uto/034/5827/21

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:48 PM

This was the best chapter of the manga so far. Since this is the one I felt the most stuff has happen in. This is one of the three or so chapter I feel it does not need to be redone because it has wasted half the pages. If the pacing of the manga was around this level Boruto would have much less problems. The anime has reached its hundredth episode recently, and like people have discussed on this site; its supporters are getting bored with the anime. Why? Simple, because the plot has been stuck in filler for its entire run because it can't cover anything the manga has done yet without quickly overtaking it because it pacing is that slow.

As for the manga itself this chapter did help make clear that it is basically embodied by this image:

https://www.youtube....h?v=fiOMbqPHFwo

It two to three old men trying to appeal to younger kids to what they think kids would like, but not adding in any sense of self. Normally, when I read a manga I get the sense that the artist is designing stuff off what they would like. Here, it feels all vary safe or it base off what someone other than the artist would like. Which for the villain designs could simply mean Kishimoto is using this manga as a test bed for his cyborg, and Ikemoto isn't really interested in cyborg. Then again we already seen what Ikemoto likes with his redesign of Salad. Beyond that the villains come off as try hard edgy to me instead of any sense of menace because they are constantly trying to hype up how dangerous kara is, and what they done so far isn't that impressive. Then their also the fact that the boys bonding stuff is card collecting. Now I haven't been around kids that often recently certainly not in Japan, but when was  the last time card collecting was the hot kitten? That was something popular when my dad was a kid. That time it was a thing was when yu gi oh was super popular. Also again that is to try and market the actual real life cards; which again doesn't come from passion but a demand from marketing.

Also again the art at best is hit and miss.

Yeah it wasn't a good idea to start a continuous anime for a montly series unless you are only doing 12 episodes or are making an alternate continuity. And definitely the designs and story are more about fan appela than what the writer or Kishimoto want to write or draw so obviously the passion is not put in it

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 April 2019 - 01:25 AM.

#7 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:30 PM

No, I mean the one at the end with Kurama and Naruto.

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:15 PM

No, I mean the one at the end with Kurama and Naruto.

Kawaki, Nail, Bolt's Sasuke, Naruto's student before he turned evil.

"Nail looks at Naruto's card with 'meaning', and Salad notices. Then he works on fixing the daughter's vase. Then a montage of him training with Naruto, hanging out with Bolt's friends, and fixing the vase occurs. He nearly fixes the vase...and then this happens:"

Yeah it wasn't a good idea to start a continuous anime for a monthly series unless you are only doing 12 episodes or are making an alternate continuity. And definitely the designs and story are more about fan appeal than what the writer or Kishimoto want to write or draw so obviously the passion is not put in it

They saw the success of DB Super, thought it would work for Boruto as well, but didn't completely understand how super made it work.

It not what would appeal to fans, it what a member of marketing thinks will appeal to young people.

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 06:16 PM

Good good, make Salad a couple with the "new Sasuke". Then watch the remain fans tear themselves apart even more :kukuku:

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 April 2019 - 01:41 AM.

#10 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:59 PM

You know there is only one group of people that like this BS the pro-enders because it means more NH moments well, that is what I bet they are hoping something happens.

But we the fans with brains know it's kitten, I guess their parents never taught what proper growth means. 

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 10:05 PM

Well if they aren't already shipping it; then they're not reading the manga. Since, the only time she has been involved in the manga recently has been to set up that pairing. Then again that's not a surprise they were always more fans of the anime, and only read the manga out of necessity.

#12 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 11:20 PM

...............What?

What the hell is this series? TRADING CARDS? What the hell?

Seriously, every chapter makes Naruto more and more like a reflection of our reality rather than a fantasy world full of ninja.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:37 AM

Well if they aren't already shipping it; then they're not reading the manga. Since, the only time she has been involved in the manga recently has been to set up that pairing. Then again that's not a surprise they were always more fans of the anime, and only read the manga out of necessity.

Oh well the Anime WILL get to that point eventually :yes: And MAN will that be another glorious and hilarious shipping war, and we can just laugh and enjoy snacks from our audience seats :zaru: Not to mention I LOOK forward to shoving the remaining fans' NH/SS/anti-NS logic down their throats when it happens!!! :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 April 2019 - 03:33 PM.

#14 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:23 PM

Just read the chapter and boy this one made a lot of people angry. Fans don't like it that narutos taking kawaki on as a student when he could be teaching salad or boruto. I even read someone saying that when boruto asks naruto to train he makes excuses that hes busy with holage work yet hes making time to teach kawaki.

Also i cannot understand the logic behind naruto chakra powering that prosthetic arm he gave to kawaki. It just seems too convinient.

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:35 PM

OOOOH, how that makes me VERY HAPPY. :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  FINALLY people get why we hate the series. Do they STILL call us salty NaruSaku shippers I wonder?

Do you have the link to those comments by the way

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 April 2019 - 07:42 PM.

#16 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:51 PM

OOOOH, how that makes me VERY HAPPY. :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  FINALLY people get why we hate the series. Do they STILL call us salty NaruSaku shippers I wonder?

Do you have the link to those comments by the way

Lol, yes they fools are waking up, but many will still have their shipping glasses on, and can't see that this new series is kitten or the fact Naruto is a horrible person.

I mean I came across someone who said Gohan and Videl shouldn't be together, but NaruHina was, better built up than Gohan and Videl was it shows how crazy NH fans are.

Hell one person said Bolt is still better than Pan from all the shows in Dragonball, and I asked what would make her better, he said if she grows nice big kittens like Hinata.

#17 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:36 PM

Lol, yes they fools are waking up, but many will still have their shipping glasses on, and can't see that this new series is kitten or the fact Naruto is a horrible person.

I mean I came across someone who said Gohan and Videl shouldn't be together, but NaruHina was, better built up than Gohan and Videl was it shows how crazy NH fans are.

Hell one person said Bolt is still better than Pan from all the shows in Dragonball, and I asked what would make her better, he said if she grows nice big kittens like Hinata.

Does anyone have a gun?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#18 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 24 April 2019 - 12:33 AM

YES: 

529e230ceab8eaca7369ae60-750-563.jpg

ONE GUN LOCKED AND LOADED 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 11:06 AM

You should have told him "you mean nice big kittens like Hinata USED to have?" (in the Boruto manga) :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :zaru:  :plots:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 April 2019 - 11:10 AM.

#20 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 06:38 PM

What?! Gohan and Videl were built up quite a bit from their first meeting. Way more so than NaruHina. Pan was slightly annoying in GT, but she was adorable and hilarious in Super. A more apt comparison could be Goku and ChiChi, but it was mainly played up for comedy and THEY STILL ARE BETTER THAN NARUHINA.

Edited by jak123, 24 April 2019 - 06:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users