374 replies to this topic

#321 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:30 PM

DeiIno they look like siblings.No thanks.NaruIno>DeiIno>..............................>NaruHina

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#322 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:15 PM

Come on guys stop bullying Hinata we should be bullying her fandom lol.

bullying other fandoms is against the rules here which is why i use tumblr lol

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#323 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:40 PM

So what do you guys take her smile response as?

(There really is not much else to talk about)

eh10ut.jpg

#324 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:45 PM

I got it.Leave him to me,Father in law-san.I'll be with him :wub:

Edited by elmas, 15 August 2014 - 11:46 PM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#325 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Wow 16 pages for 631.I wonder how many pages we'll have for 663.

Yes, but it would have a lot fewer pages if people actually stayed on topic.  

@Pepsi, thank you for bringing the conversation back to the episode.

#326 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:06 AM

So what do you guys take her smile response as?

(There really is not much else to talk about)

Response to his comment. It is a bless. That's why I didn't think anime would do it, but....there you go.

#327 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:47 AM

10598341_1461109390815599_213091720_n.jp10593455_676663609071096_1627014754_n.jp

I think this explains a lot, lmao  :lulz:

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#328 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:41 AM

Response to his comment. It is a bless. That's why I didn't think anime would do it, but....there you go.

I'm just making sure that her smile was meant to be taken as a "sure ok" or "sorry I roughed him up with my incredibly charming forehead" 

Edited by Pepsi, 16 August 2014 - 02:42 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#329 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

I'm just making sure that her smile was meant to be taken as a "sure ok" or "sorry I roughed him up with my incredibly charming forehead" 

You get a like because I lol'd at that last part

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#330 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:12 AM

Since Minato is going to die, pretty much thinking that Sakura is Naruto's girlfriend, do you think he will tell Kushina about her? Hehe :)

#331 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:13 AM

How can i hide a "spoiler" here?

YESSS

Edited by theunburnt, 16 August 2014 - 06:17 AM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#332 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:23 AM

I got it.Leave him to me,Father in law-san.I'll be with him :wub:

yeah and speaking of in laws it would of been funny if minato said thats my future daughter in law like stoick called astrid in how to train your dragon 2 lol now im thinking of hiccstrid sigh.. such a strong pairing and they better get married in the third move  she is always his number 1 defender and voice of reason 

Edited by soraandven, 16 August 2014 - 06:30 AM.

#333 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:17 AM

I thought it was for Naruto like, "Well that was fun." But she did go "!" and look at Minato, then smile. That was sweet.

I wonder how many hate Minato got...

Since Minato is going to die, pretty much thinking that Sakura is Naruto's girlfriend, do you think he will tell Kushina about her? Hehe :)

Sure. That or she already know, since afterlife can watch. I can see Kushina telling Minato the entire story of their son in the afterlife.

#334 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:16 PM

While the episode was very good, all I know next week is that SS fans and some NH fans will try to use the freak out from naruto as some anti-NS or "proof" of the meeting with minato being a joke, yeah it makes sense considering all they manage to argue with this is something anti-NS based and not actually anything helping SS or NH.

Well you know how it will be next week, NH and SS fans will make blatent excuses or twist stuff because they wanted to "patch up" the deal from last chapter anyway they could but its not happening and nothing has come in the manga since this point changing the fact:

Naruto still loves Sakura and Sakura is the only girl compared to Kushina (by Minato no less) for hinting that NS could come. Nothing has helped NH nor SS (in fact SS just suffers when 635 comes up).

I find it funny how the anime for the NS stuff is always kept as it needs to be and then these fans all flipped on SP or claimed it was a filler, it was canon in the manga and some people don't like that.

All I know is, next week and much later when the 662-663 stuff comes, people will do the same thing and flip again.

Is NS really that much of a threat to other pairings that they had to resort to all the stuff they did last year in may when it came in the manga? Because at this point, when you see a majority of arguments being anti-NS rather than actually trying to make some legitmate argument for NH or SS, well something is wrong, you cannot prove a point if there is not enough evidence or otherwise try to only deconstruct the oppositiions views.

I mean hell, we in the NS camp can both make arguments for our pairing, hell we don't even need to get into anti-discussions. But even if we did, we have a lot to say counter-wise to the others like, seriously, as it has gone, for how NH and SS have been presented, it has not been ideal, its been fragmented over a few areas with NH and SS is well, just a mess. We can make a concise argument and its much better than just resorting to say how others would use SS with saying "its because sakura loves him" well that isn't good enough, any pairing can use an argument or statement in that model with because naruto loves sakura or hinata loves naruto. Really something is wrong here if SS can only argue with the "because she loves him" deal and if NH cannot even find anything to help promote their pairing when there are obsiticles (631, 663) with Naruto still loving Sakura, NS being hinted, and Sakura wanting naruto to become hokage well, why isn't hinata in this position, why couldn't she help naruto, shouldn't she get a bigger role if she is the inteded love interest? Hell even obito saying to sakura the same thing kakashi said to him in regards to naruto struggling, people don't suspect this will go somewhere?

All I know is, the manga as much as many fans may not like it, its still in favor of NS, no matter how much insane arguing they put out. If fillers did count, we would have already won because naruto didn't change in that filler ep 235, but hey he still loves her and it just wouldn't make sense for him to do that if he really loved Hinata, this right here is literally the flaw in any NH argument that he loves her now, he didn't move from Sakura, he still loves her.

I feel the pairing stuff will be resolved in the next 6-8 months, and with how the fans are acting now, well, some may be ready for what they don't want to occur, some may be scared of NS happening, but hey thats how the manga is leaning now and its got a lot of development to back it up, not our fault, its just kishi writing what he chose.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#335 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:21 PM

I wish it were canon. Ino and Naruto would make a great couple imo.

I'm not sure about this. Does Ino even understand Naruto? Their wavelengths don't match  :confused:

Sakura and Ino are the same.They get along well.

I don't know....Sakura is more patient and is more kind and gentle. She matches Naruto perfectly but Ino? No.

NaruIno.The hottest blondie couple of Konoha  :cool:

Yes, this is about the only thing that is attractive about the prospect of NaruIno  :sweat:

#336 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

Ino would be a fun pairing lime Karin in many ways for Naruto. She wouldn t put up with his crap and shed always say whats on her mind.

Both Karin and Ino would be in many ways more "Fun" for Naruto unless Sakura let fly with her Prankster side more often

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#337 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

I'm not sure about this. Does Ino even understand Naruto? Their wavelengths don't match  :confused:

I don't know....Sakura is more patient and is more kind and gentle. She matches Naruto perfectly but Ino? No.

Yes, this is about the only thing that is attractive about the prospect of NaruIno  :sweat:

I think they were just saying NaruIno as a crack ship would be an intriguing match and quite smexy as well. I gotta agree with this opinion, Naruto and Ino do look good together. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#338 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:56 AM

So many anime fans are calling Sakura dumb for this episode, I reread the manga and I noticed that Minato's cloak was not shown before she asked the question in the manga, but on the episode it was...I have been ...dealing with the ignorant Naruto fans on YouTube with their...charming comments. /cough.

Edited by KeikoxYusuke, 17 August 2014 - 04:57 AM.

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#339 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:41 AM

I think they were just saying NaruIno as a crack ship would be an intriguing match and quite smexy as well. I gotta agree with this opinion, Naruto and Ino do look good together. 

Oh like that. Yes, NaruIno would be a good crack ship  :D

#340 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:24 AM

So many anime fans are calling Sakura dumb for this episode, I reread the manga and I noticed that Minato's cloak was not shown before she asked the question in the manga, but on the episode it was...I have been ...dealing with the ignorant Naruto fans on YouTube with their...charming comments. /cough.

they are just butthurt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users