Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:51 AM

Ch.20 -23 are out!!! http://mangasee.co/m...uNoHeroAcademia

EDIT: Ochako <3

4 chapters released in one day, is that possible????

Anyway my thoughts on the chapters, holy kitten All Might great as usual, and Ochako omg, she might become my favorite female character just after seeing what we saw. Then there was Deku who again is developing quite well, and those words from him at the end of chapter 23, damn just damn.

Can't wait to find out what happens next.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#62 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:55 AM

4 chapters released in one day, is that possible????

Anyway my thoughts on the chapters, holy kitten All Might great as usual, and Ochako omg, she might become my favorite female character just after seeing what we saw. Then there was Deku who again is developing quite well, and those words from him at the end of chapter 23, damn just damn.

Can't wait to find out what happens next.

The chapters were awesome. And lol, Ochako's motivation is so sweet and innocent <3 But I really hope to get to see more fighting scenes from her! We're still early into the manga, so I'm pretty sure she will have her moment to shine.

I love All Might, but I'm afraid he's putting Deku under too much pressure with this upcoming tournament.

Btw, is it just me, or is this tournament similar to the Chunin Tournament in Naruto? Also, would you mind explaining to me what the whole point of the tournament is exactly? They mentioned something about departments, but I was confused about it a little bit.

EDIT: These chapters were apparently released like a week ago...? I only found out about these chapters b/c of a youtube subscriber who was reviewing Ch.22 (he was fanboying about Ochako, too, lol,)

Edited by trang95, 19 December 2014 - 04:57 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#63 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:16 AM

The chapters were awesome. And lol, Ochako's motivation is so sweet and innocent <3 But I really hope to get to see more fighting scenes from her! We're still early into the manga, so I'm pretty sure she will have her moment to shine.

I love All Might, but I'm afraid he's putting Deku under too much pressure with this upcoming tournament.

Btw, is it just me, or is this tournament similar to the Chunin Tournament in Naruto? Also, would you mind explaining to me what the whole point of the tournament is exactly? They mentioned something about departments, but I was confused about it a little bit.

EDIT: These chapters were apparently released like a week ago...? I only found out about these chapters b/c of a youtube subscriber who was reviewing Ch.22 (he was fanboying about Ochako, too, lol,)

Oh not, you're not the only one getting that vibe. I read through it a couple times, and still came down to the same conclusion as you did. Though I'm pretty curious as to how the mangaka plans to handle the tournament and how different it'll be from the chunin exams. Which from what I've heard The Chunin Exams were based on the World Martial Arts Tournament from DBZ, and if our theory is correct about this Heroes Tournament then who knows. We'll just have to wait and see. 

So far 23 chapters in I like how it's referencing things back from the past as the current chapters going, I mean a small moment can be shown in one chapter, and then it'll show up again five six chapters down the round. That's what I like about this manga's structure. 

#64 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:32 AM

Funny thing is, more people at pixiv actually fanboy/fangirl over Tsuyu, the Frog Girl. The Japanese even ship her with Deku more than Ochako, it seems. I don't mind both of them. If it does become a love triangle, it'll probably be mostly played for laughs. I can definitely see Tsuyu trolling the hell out of them both. But I could also see the triangle having its serious moments with Tsuyu being extremely blunt towards Ochako so that she can get together with him.

On another note, in the long-term, I can definitely see Kacchan joining the villains after All Might dies and the truth about their Quirks are revealed. All Might acts as a buffer against the villains' influence on Kacchan, but if that buffer is gone, then Kaachan would be ripe for the picking.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#65 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:07 PM

Oh not, you're not the only one getting that vibe. I read through it a couple times, and still came down to the same conclusion as you did. Though I'm pretty curious as to how the mangaka plans to handle the tournament and how different it'll be from the chunin exams. Which from what I've heard The Chunin Exams were based on the World Martial Arts Tournament from DBZ, and if our theory is correct about this Heroes Tournament then who knows. We'll just have to wait and see. 

So far 23 chapters in I like how it's referencing things back from the past as the current chapters going, I mean a small moment can be shown in one chapter, and then it'll show up again five six chapters down the round. That's what I like about this manga's structure. 

Let's see what the tournament will be like. Hopefully, team work will be involved in here and not only single battles.

Funny thing is, more people at pixiv actually fanboy/fangirl over Tsuyu, the Frog Girl. The Japanese even ship her with Deku more than Ochako, it seems. I don't mind both of them. If it does become a love triangle, it'll probably be mostly played for laughs. I can definitely see Tsuyu trolling the hell out of them both. But I could also see the triangle having its serious moments with Tsuyu being extremely blunt towards Ochako so that she can get together with him.

On another note, in the long-term, I can definitely see Kacchan joining the villains after All Might dies and the truth about their Quirks are revealed. All Might acts as a buffer against the villains' influence on Kacchan, but if that buffer is gone, then Kaachan would be ripe for the picking.

...DekuxFrog Girl?!

Lol, this is so funny. If that is true, this type of love triangle ship I will welcome with open arms b/c I know this is intended for comical purposes.

And once again, Kacchan seems to parallel Sasuke on so many levels. He's mentally unstable in my eyes. He wishes to be a hero so badly and grows frustrated with Deku's powerups that I can imagine him easily being pulled to the other side (I don't need another Naruto chasing Sasuke story though, honestly).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#66 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:36 PM

Let's see what the tournament will be like. Hopefully, team work will be involved in here and not only single battles.

...DekuxFrog Girl?!

Lol, this is so funny. If that is true, this type of love triangle ship I will welcome with open arms b/c I know this is intended for comical purposes.

And once again, Kacchan seems to parallel Sasuke on so many levels. He's mentally unstable in my eyes. He wishes to be a hero so badly and grows frustrated with Deku's powerups that I can imagine him easily being pulled to the other side (I don't need another Naruto chasing Sasuke story though, honestly).

Yeah when it comes to Kacchan the similarities are really there. I'm really hoping if and when he does go down that dark path that Deku will do whatever it takes to stop him, even if it means killing him. You know that was one of things I wanted Naruto to do over the course of Part 2 is get over the fact of chasing Sasuke and have a resolve in killing him, I mean for Naruto that would've been a huge step for character development wise, but since Kishi is Kishi obviously he wouldn't go that route. 

By the Volume 1's Cover came out (It contains Chapters 1-7):

Boku_no_Hero_Academia_Volume_1.png

I gotta say for a first Volume Cover it's actually pretty good. Something tells me the next Volume cover will have to do with Deku and Kachan but I could be wrong.  

Edited by LuckyChi7, 19 December 2014 - 04:37 PM.

#67 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

Yeah when it comes to Kacchan the similarities are really there. I'm really hoping if and when he does go down that dark path that Deku will do whatever it takes to stop him, even if it means killing him. You know that was one of things I wanted Naruto to do over the course of Part 2 is get over the fact of chasing Sasuke and have a resolve in killing him, I mean for Naruto that would've been a huge step for character development wise, but since Kishi is Kishi obviously he wouldn't go that route. 

I gotta say for a first Volume Cover it's actually pretty good. Something tells me the next Volume cover will have to do with Deku and Kachan but I could be wrong.  

Oh yes! Deku having the resolve to kill Kacchan one day would be much more realistic.

No offense, but this whole friendship thing from Naruto's perspectives sometimes annoyed me a lot. It was too corny sometimes in my eyes.

The cover is nice. Here's another picture that I love to look at:

374_o.jpg

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#68 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:27 PM

Oh yes! Deku having the resolve to kill Kacchan one day would be much more realistic.

No offense, but this whole friendship thing from Naruto's perspectives sometimes annoyed me a lot. It was too corny sometimes in my eyes.

The cover is nice. Here's another picture that I love to look at:

374_o.jpg

Tell me about it, I kinda got annoyed half the time during part 2 when they brought up the friendship bits in. 

As for the cover I love it, that may actually be one of my favorite covers so far. 

#69 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:23 AM

The whole theme in this story is what it means to be a hero (eventually). Kacchan is obviously driven by his ego in wanting to become a hero, but only Deku knows what it means to be a true hero. So if Kacchan goes down to Sasuke-ville, it's up to Deku to beat him within an inch of his life and teach him what being a hero is all about. I wouldn't mind if it goes the same way NaruSasu did, because at least the author here as established their relationship far better than Kishi did with NaruSasu.   

I don't think Deku will ever have to kill Kacchan, even if Kacchan does some horrible things, because it would be completely against All Might's teachings. I also don't think Kacchan would be outright villainous like Saucegay either, and join the villains in their more terrible acts, mainly because he's too focused on Deku. 

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#70 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

Ch.20 -23 are out!!! http://mangasee.co/m...uNoHeroAcademia

EDIT: Ochako <3

Thanks Trang!!!!!! :D

@Codus- Really? there are more IzukuX Tsuyu fans? That's interesting cause they make a pretty good couple, although there's the fact that Izuku seems attracted to Ochako and spends time with her and Iida. So situation wise Chako is the Sakura and Tsuyu is the Hinata.

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 December 2014 - 07:39 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#71 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:13 AM

Thanks Trang!!!!!! :D

@Codus- Really? there are more IzukuX Tsuyu fans? That's interesting cause they make a pretty good couple, although there's the fact that Izuku seems attracted to Ochako and spends time with her and Iida. So situation wise Chako is the Sakura and Tsuyu is the Hinata.

I tried not to get into shipping any pairs much in ongoing manga series but I'm shipping Ochako x Deku. Problem is, I don't know if it's just me, but it seems to be going towards Iida x Ochako. I'm not a fan of Deku x Tsuyu, but if it's popular, that means it's more likely than not going to happen right? Since this is Jump.

giphy.gif

#72 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:17 AM

I tried not to get into shipping any pairs much in ongoing manga series but I'm shipping Ochako x Deku. Problem is, I don't know if it's just me, but it seems to be going towards Iida x Ochako. I'm not a fan of Deku x Tsuyu, but if it's popular, that means it's more likely than not going to happen right? Since this is Jump.

Lol, I had the exact same thought. While I also ship DekuxOchako, I had the feeling that IidaxOchako might also become a thing in the future.

I can't even remember when the last time I shipped something became cannon *sigh*

It's great to see you giving this manga a try :D

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#73 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:28 AM

Lol, I had the exact same thought. While I also ship DekuxOchako, I had the feeling that IidaxOchako might also become a thing in the future.

I can't even remember when the last time I shipped something became cannon *sigh*

It's great to see you giving this manga a try :D

Haha thanks! I'm actually really enjoying it, up to 22. The shipping thing is the only thing that's getting me... I'm so hoping for Deku x Ochako, I'm really not a fan of Iida x Ochako. It'll be nice for one of my pairings to actually happen lol.

Edited by applesauceful, 24 December 2014 - 04:48 AM.

giphy.gif

#74 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:55 AM

Haha thanks! I'm actually really enjoying it, up to 22. The shipping thing is the only thing that's getting me... I'm so hoping for Deku x Ochako, I'm really not a fan of Iida x Ochako. It'll be nice for one of my pairings to actually happen lol.

I know just how you feel..ever since you know what in Naruto... shippings become quite almost like a antidote or a poison. Which is one of the reason why I've distend myself from becoming a hardcore shipper.  I do ship Deku X Ochako, but I'm also keeping an mind about the outcome of the couple. Which is I've always got my caution goggles on just in case. Aside from  that the manga is really enjoyable, and I love where the story is going. I'm really curious as to how this whole festival thing is going to turn out in this manga. That is one of things I'm looking forward too... 

#75 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:20 AM

I know just how you feel..ever since you know what in Naruto... shippings become quite almost like a antidote or a poison. Which is one of the reason why I've distend myself from becoming a hardcore shipper.  I do ship Deku X Ochako, but I'm also keeping an mind about the outcome of the couple. Which is I've always got my caution goggles on just in case. Aside from  that the manga is really enjoyable, and I love where the story is going. I'm really curious as to how this whole festival thing is going to turn out in this manga. That is one of things I'm looking forward too... 

Tell me about it right? Yeah, it's just so hard when you see good pairings...

I'm about 60% sure that Deku x Ochako isn't happening though. Which is a shame :( I mean what was up with this expression back when Ochako was facing off against Iida?

Admiration?

Edited by applesauceful, 24 December 2014 - 05:26 AM.

giphy.gif

#76 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:24 AM

Tell me about it right? Yeah, it's just so hard when you see good pairings...

I'm about 60% sure that Deku x Ochako isn't happening though. Which is a shame :(

Naruto's ending has left a bitter taste in my mouth (like Chatte always says).

I ship DekuxOchako b/c it's so painfully obvious, but there's always this inner fear you have. And I told myself to stay away from shipping- at least when it comes to Shounen and Seinen Mangas! Shoujos is something completely else, but I digress.
Naruto has caused me not to be too passionate about shipping anymore.

Edited by trang95, 24 December 2014 - 05:48 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#77 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:28 AM

Naruto's ending has left a bitter taste in mouth (like Chatte always says).

I ship DekuxOchako b/c it's so painfully obvious, but there's always this inner fear you have. And I told myself to stay away from shipping- at least when it comes to Shounen and Seinen Mangas! Shoujos is something completely else, but I digress.

I know what you mean, I mean I've pretty much lost all faith in all mangakas. Thanks Kishi, thanks.

Btw, what do you think of the panel I edited in the previous post? Do you think that was hinting at something? I'm really hoping it wasn't...

Edited by applesauceful, 24 December 2014 - 05:33 AM.

giphy.gif

#78 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:41 AM

Naruto's ending has left a bitter taste in mouth (like Chatte always says).

Well said trang, 

tbh the last three times I got so invested in shipping was Kataang from ATLA, HaruXEllie from Rave Master, and JioXRuby from O Parts Hunter (666 Satan). Those three shippings will probably be the last time I'll be passionate towards pairings.

All I can say for now is The wound we're scared with is deep, and it'll take for the wound to heal. Usually that's the case, but this one will take a long period of time before it heals (if it ever does). 

As much as I hated the ending of Naruto, in a way it was kind of a gateway for me to explore more manga and anime aside from Fairy Tail and AOT which I was already up to date with. I probably wouldn't have been able to find Boku No Hero Academia, or Tokyo Ghoul for that matter (though I feel like hearing people talk about it would've eventually got me hooked). 

EDIT: I forgot to include Sukedachi Nine, but I'm gonna wait and see how the story goes once it reaches like chapter 5, 6, or 7. Though surprisingly chapter 2 hasn't been translated yet. It's just a guess, but maybe Sukedachi 9 will be a monthly manga release like AOT, if that's the case then ugh... anticipating for one manga a month is something, but one month for two manga is another.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 24 December 2014 - 05:44 AM.

#79 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:09 AM

@trang:

Sorry, but who is sauce and kaa-chan again? I'm still a little bit iffy when it comes to names To me the most obvious pairing is IzukuxOchako. I'm not necessarily shipping them right now, but I'll see how their relationship will progress in the future.EDIT: Lol, I know what you mean with Sauce know XD How could I have forgotten that XD?

Sauce is sasuke . And kaa chan is bakugo katsuki.

However this series is really going well. Now the last fight pretty much resembeled chunin exam a bit dont ya guys think?
And now in the latest chapter 22 there is this sports festival. Damn i am interested to see upgrades of izuku. The way all mighty said its time the world see egg of symbol of peace (0.o) i was life wtf egg!?
Haha.
And the best part was the part when ochako got crazy!! And i think she is cute.

Now i am thinking who gives a kitten about nh. We have got better than that crap

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#80 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:15 AM

@trang: Sauce is sasuke . And kaa chan is bakugo katsuki.

However this series is really going well. Now the last fight pretty much resembeled chunin exam a bit dont ya guys think?
And now in the latest chapter 22 there is this sports festival. Damn i am interested to see upgrades of izuku. The way all mighty said its time the world see egg of symbol of peace (0.o) i was life wtf egg!?
Haha.
And the best part was the part when ochako got crazy!! And i think she is cute.

Now i am thinking who gives a kitten about nh. We have got better than that crap

Really liking Ochako!

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users