LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:12 AM

Since I feel like Ch.11 was rather... confusing in the end, I tried to look around on tumblr and in other forums. I think I get it now:

Ch.11 of :re

re:

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#82 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:18 AM

Lol, what counts is the thought. At least you give the writing a try ;)

Oh, I see, that's what those specials are. Uhm, the last major arc I left of in the One Piece manga was the Skypia Arc... When I used to watch the anime back then, I had just finished the Water 7 arc (it's been so long though). Reading everything from the start is a lot better in my opinion if I want to catch up :D

I just finished the Jack spinoff. Lol, nothing was said about Arima's hair color XD It's nothing necessarily important, just a simply ghoul story with Arima who was already a Ghoul investigator with 16-17. The art in there is very... simplistic. The spinoff if only seven chapters long, so it's easy to catch up. It's interesting though to learn more about Arima's personality and badass moves.

Who knows what is going on with Arima's hair color. Maybe he really is connected to Kaneki... Stress? You think that guy is in stress XD? He seems so perfectly calm most of the time (he hasn't changed a lot since he was 17).

Lol true! Once you read it, let me know what you think! 

Are you reading the manga now? 

I'll have to give it a look, Arima really interests me. It could be stress. I mean the guy does have swag, it takes a lot of work to maintain it XD 

Since I feel like Ch.11 was rather... confusing in the end, I tried to look around on tumblr and in forums. I think I get it now:

Ch.11 of :re

RE

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#83 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:23 AM

LMFAO, I just found this Omake :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ever wondered what would have happened if Touka had bitten on Kaneki a little bit longer during the fight with Tsukiyama in Ch.48?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#84 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:26 AM

re:

Thx for the headsup on SAO ;) I started season 1, but thought the episodes after episode 5 were boring, but I want to see if the hype is real, so I'll give it another try.

SAOII looks definitely better.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#85 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:32 AM

LMFAO, I just found this Omake :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ever wondered what would have happened if Touka had bitten on Kaneki a little bit longer during the fight with Tsukiyama in Ch.48?

Lmfao!

By the way, did anyone notice in the first chapter that Rize alluded to someone setting her up? She looks up and is like "you-" then "dies". Oh, and also Kaneki admiring Touka's waist and legs in chapter two? ;) :chuckle:

Thx for the headsup on SAO ;) I started season 1, but thought the episodes after episode 5 were boring, but I want to see if the hype is real, so I'll give it another try.

SAOII looks definitely better.

It gets better around episode 8 or so, when the romance between him and Asuna kicks in. The second half of season one wasn't so great imo, but season two was pretty good.

Edited by AHK, 26 December 2014 - 06:40 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

#86 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:32 AM

Lol true! Once you read it, let me know what you think! 

Are you reading the manga now? 

I'll have to give it a look, Arima really interests me. It could be stress. I mean the guy does have swag, it takes a lot of work to maintain it XD 

RE

Jack is only seven chapters. It's a very short spinoff that you can finish in less than one and a half hours. Like I said, you can read simply out of curiosty, but there is nothing relevant to the actual story.

:re

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#87 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:10 AM

Lmfao!

By the way, did anyone notice in the first chapter that Rize alluded to someone setting her up? She looks up and is like "you-" then "dies".

Tokyo Ghoul

Edited by trang95, 26 December 2014 - 08:13 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#88 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:23 AM

Tokyo Ghoul

TG

EXL5X4B.png

#89 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:33 AM

TG

Tokyo Ghoul

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#90 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:47 AM

Kirishima siblings

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#91 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:10 PM

Last week when people were getting impatient with the release of Ch.10, Imperial Scans said this:

Screen%20Shot%202014-12-15%20at%204.30.1

I get that they are in a lot of stress translating this manga, but calling the fans "kittens"... I've also heard from many translators on tumblr that they are often mistranslating stuff in the chapters :/

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#92 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:14 PM

Similar to Rize's one-shot, there's one for Juuzou. It seems to be after Tokyo Ghoul b/c his hair is already black in here. It's titled "Joker":http://kissmanga.com...Joker?id=202458

Edited by trang95, 26 December 2014 - 03:18 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#93 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

Last week when people were getting impatient with the release of Ch.10, Imperial Scans said this:
Screen%20Shot%202014-12-15%20at%204.30.1
I get that they are in a lot of stress translating this manga, but calling the fans "kittens"... I've also heard from many translators on tumblr that they are often mistranslating stuff in the chapters :/

Stress is one thing, but calling the fans kittens is another thing. I feel like that's going a little too far. If it were me translating the chapters I'd be like "look I understand you guys are impatient for the next chapter and we'll update it as soon as we get our hands on the raw. So hang in there for just a little longer"

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#94 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:05 PM

Tokyo Ghoul

TG

I'm not sure why it was necessary to call readers kittens or anything. He could have just said chill the kitten out lol

I'll give that one-shot a look in a little bit. I misspoke earlier, btw, I thought Rize's was called "Joker". My bad lol

EXL5X4B.png

#95 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:38 PM

TG

I'm not sure why it was necessary to call readers kittens or anything. He could have just said chill the kitten out lol

I'll give that one-shot a look in a little bit. I misspoke earlier, btw, I thought Rize's was called "Joker". My bad lol

Tokyo Ghoul

I'm excited to finish One Piece and join the fandom soon on tumblr :D It means something if it is still so famous after 17 yrs. Oda really touched me when I heard how he told a child who has cancer the ending of One Piece T_T

Edited by trang95, 26 December 2014 - 09:06 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#96 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:05 PM

Tokyo Ghoul

I'm excited to finish One Piece and join the fandom soon on tumblr :D It means something if it is still so famous after 17 yrs. Oda really touched me when I heard how he told a child who has cancer the ending of One Piece T_T

TG

What chapter are you on now? Oda's consistently been at the top, which makes it even more impressive to me lol I think I may have heard of that before...I can't remember where, but I remember being really touched by it. 

Edited by AHK, 26 December 2014 - 10:05 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#97 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:41 PM

TG

What chapter are you on now? Oda's consistently been at the top, which makes it even more impressive to me lol I think I may have heard of that before...I can't remember where, but I remember being really touched by it. 

Tokyo Ghoul

I'm looking at my bookmark, and it says Ch.306... so yeah, I have plenty to catch up. I read those 300+ sporadically last summer. Sometimes 50 a day, then none for the next two weeks.... By the time, the next summer starts, I will finish the manga ;)

Edit: I just saw the discussion about Oda being fake in the Last theory forum. I personally think it's true... Or maybe I'm just saying this b/c I want to believe in it so badly after the sh*tty things I've been hearing from lately.

Edit: Never mind. I'm just being selfish. Just like MetalHead87 said, if the rumor is wrong, there is one less child dying b/c of cancer.

Edited by trang95, 26 December 2014 - 11:17 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#98 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:43 PM

Before Tokyo Ghoul was released, Ishida released simply a one shot of Tokyo Ghoul. Maybe it was b/c of the good reception this one shot had that Ishida was asked to draw the manga for Weekly Young Jump. The art in this chapter is meh, but it doesn't hurt to check it out:

http://kissmanga.com...shot-?id=210854

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#99 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:14 AM

Ishida has released an illustration book to his manga called "Tokyo Ghoul Zakki" this October, so around the serialization of the first chapter of :re. This is the cover of the book:

http://www.cdjapan.c...OBK-1722283.jpg

NEOBK-1722283.jpg

Here's also video that a fan uploaded:

So far, I have one illustration book from CCS (got it for my birthday from my best friend <3). I love illustration books, but usually they are so expensive that I have never thought about ever getting one for myself before. "Tokyo Ghoul Zakki" however looks affordable in my eyes (well, of course I'm taking into account the shipping price). I would get it for my next birthday or Christmas present tbh- if it weren't for the fact that it's in Japanese T_T and that a quarter of the book is made up of the manga volume covers. I wish there was also some sort of databook for Tokyo Ghoul- I'm sick resorting to Wikipedia everytime  :(

The pics in there are amazing! I love Ishida's drawing style! Oh, and btw: He often seems to portray Kaneki and Touka together :chuckle: Like in these ones:

http://johnnybooboo....got-in-the-mail

tumblr_needldQSOo1ra2su1o5_1280.jpg

http://tokyoghoul-ca...-christmas-guys

tumblr_nh4b111WUu1tjn3b1o1_1280.png

You can go to these links to see the pics:

http://www.ebay.com/...n-/191422419357

http://tokyoghoul.wi...ustration_Book)

https://www.tumblr.c...kyo ghoul zakki

https://www.tumblr.c...o ghoul [zakki]

Also, Ishida said something about Arima's hair color...

http://kyoujikuzunoh...st/103048288608

Because this is obviously what I should be spending my time thinking about.

I know Arima’s hair turning from black to white like Kaneki’s has been a source of interest, and I was curious as to whether there’s any importance to it too. While looking through Zakki scans (courtesy of an /a/non who scanned the book), I actually read the text next to the image of Arima used as the cover for volume 13 for the first time, and it shed a little light on that question. As far as I know nobody’s posted a translation of this yet so I’ll just throw this out there.tumblr_inline_nfap2dmLXl1r8pird.png

I drew Arima with dark blue hair throughout Tokyo Ghoul JACK and imagined that his hair would gradually get grayer and grayer from there, but when I saw the anime PV, I noticed they’d drawn him with dark blue hair again and thought, “Uh oh!”

I painted this with the goal of making his hair color as clear as possible.

I still don’t know if there’s any significance to his hair color change, but this comment seems to say that it didn’t change color suddenly from a traumatic event like Kaneki’s.  Maybe poor Arima just has bad genes.

... Bad genes? :twitch:

Edited by trang95, 27 December 2014 - 05:04 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#100 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:10 AM

Lol I knew I was forgetting to do something XD I meant to respond like forever ago

Tokyo Ghoul

I'm looking at my bookmark, and it says Ch.306... so yeah, I have plenty to catch up. I read those 300+ sporadically last summer. Sometimes 50 a day, then none for the next two weeks.... By the time, the next summer starts, I will finish the manga ;)

Edit: I just saw the discussion about Oda being fake in the Last theory forum. I personally think it's true... Or maybe I'm just saying this b/c I want to believe in it so badly after the sh*tty things I've been hearing from lately.

Edit: Never mind. I'm just being selfish. Just like MetalHead87 said, if the rumor is wrong, there is one less child dying b/c of cancer.

Ishida has released an illustration book to his manga called "Tokyo Ghoul Zakki" this October, so around the serialization of the first chapter of :re. This is the cover of the book:

http://www.cdjapan.c...OBK-1722283.jpg

NEOBK-1722283.jpg

Here's also video that a fan uploaded:

So far, I have one illustration book from CCS (got it for my birthday from my best friend <3). I love illustration books, but usually they are so expensive that I have never thought about ever getting one for myself before. "Tokyo Ghoul Zakki" however looks affordable in my eyes (well, of course I'm taking into account the shipping price). I would get it for my next birthday or Christmas present tbh- if it weren't for the fact that it's in Japanese T_T and that a quarter of the book is made up of the manga volume covers. I wish there was also some sort of databook for Tokyo Ghoul- I'm sick resorting to Wikipedia everytime  :(

The pics in there are amazing! I love Ishida's drawing style! Oh, and btw: He often seems to portray Kaneki and Touka together :chuckle: You can go to these links to see the pics:

http://www.ebay.com/...n-/191422419357

http://tokyoghoul.wi...ustration_Book)

https://www.tumblr.c...kyo ghoul zakki

https://www.tumblr.c...o ghoul [zakki]

Also, Ishida said something about Arima's hair color...

http://kyoujikuzunoh...st/103048288608

... Bad genes? :twitch:

TG

Eh, I'm not sure whether its true or not. I never saw anything that said it was false except that one forum moderator. But he didn't even give any sources or anything.

Oooh! I hope someone uploads scans of the illustration book! I want!!! Especially if there a lot of TouKen :chuckle:

Maybe I was right about his hair graying with stress after all :lmao:

EXL5X4B.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users