55 replies to this topic

#1 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 05:23 PM

Okay, so as you guys know, I've started writing my own AU story, Kaika. For now, I'm working on the first part of it, called Kaika Saisei.

Like many of us here, I was also disappointed with how Kishi decided to end things for our beautiful pairing. Likewise, I was very disappointed in how he handled Sakura in the end.

So as you guys know and I have told you here and there, after 5 years of missing from the fandom and internet in general, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

That is, of course, writing my own AU.

There were a lot of theories I did back in the day, like you guys know. Well, upon thorough research of Japanese buddhism (being Kishi's main inspiration), after I took all those theories, some plotholes I noticed in terms of Naruto's story and some unexplored plots, I created Kaika Saisei.

I decided to make a thread for it, for those of you interested in following it.

Today I present to you Kaika Saisei Chapter 1: Every end is a new beginning.

309c8f79c88e20e7a8633e273a4e257486b2ab1c

Enjoy the read and don't forget to leave your thoughts!  :happy:

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#2 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 11 December 2020 - 06:14 PM

I’m gone make a commercial about this and get it on TV or make it a ad before the movie starts in the theatre. Been waiting for this for sooo long.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#3 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 06:28 PM

Im gone make a commercial about this and get it on TV or make it a ad before the movie starts in the theatre. Been waiting for this for sooo long.

Aww, thank you for your enthusiasm and patience! ❤🙏

And lol, idk if you'd be able to do that given that it's a fan work, but appreciate the thought. 😊

Hope you enjoyed the read!😀

#4 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 11 December 2020 - 07:28 PM

I love how you made it feel like reading a real book Chatte

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 11 December 2020 - 07:50 PM.

#5 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 08:49 PM

I love how you made it feel like reading a real book Chatte

Hehe, thanks.

I thought that why not? If NaruSaku didn't get their own novel, I'll make it into one. 😁

#6 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 11 December 2020 - 09:21 PM

just finished reading the chapter, and I'm literally like; "Kishimoto who?"

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#7 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 10:05 PM

just finished reading the chapter, and I'm literally like; "Kishimoto who?"

Haha, you're being too kind! I think it's too early to say that tho. 

But later oon, who knows, maybe. :P

I just uploaded the corrected version btw, because I noticed some errors escaped my writing.

I was so focused with making the plugin work, that I forgot to recheck the text.

By the way, how do you like the plugin? :D

Do you like the "book" vibe it gives? It's easy, hard to maneuver? 

I'm really curious about the user experience...

#8 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 11:04 PM

Your website is amazing. I love the layout and how user friendly it is.

Also, like illnevergiveup said, been waiting for this! I'm on mobile and having a little bit of hard time with the plugin, but I'll figure it out. The book view is cool! Will come back with my thoughts after.

Thank you so much for the first impression dear!

I seem to be having a bit of a problem with the hard loading... I asked because I want to check if it's ultimately a plugin problem or a server problem, as I've had the problem with taking too long to load on other articles.

So now I'm wondering if I should change servers or if it's a thing with the plugin. I'll have to just test a bit more tho.

But truly, thank you for the first impression! <3 

LE: Realized I forgot to tell you that there's the option to get it to full size and if you have auto rotate on your phone,it should be easier to navigate.

It's just that uh, it loads a bit slower than usual articles.

Edited by Chatte, 11 December 2020 - 11:13 PM.

#9 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 11:40 PM

So will there be other narrators/pov characters besides sakura and Naruto?

#10 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 12:07 AM

So will there be other narrators/pov characters besides sakura and Naruto?

Of course there will be.

If you check on the blog the first article on Kaika Saisei I wrote, you'll see the things I have planned for the story. And thus, by extension you'll ubderstand hlw many characters will be involved.
It's just that Sakura/NaruSaku will be the focus.
Sakura even more than NaruSaku. But deeply intertwined with the NaruSaku aspect though.

#11 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 01:01 AM

Oh yeah forgot about that.

Anyway I'm surprised you had your story followed up by the forehead poke scene in 699, since that was the final nail in the death of sakura's character (at least for me, as before that I had some hope even after 693).

#12 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 03:07 AM

Haha, you're being too kind! I think it's too early to say that tho. 

But later oon, who knows, maybe. :P

I just uploaded the corrected version btw, because I noticed some errors escaped my writing.

I was so focused with making the plugin work, that I forgot to recheck the text.

By the way, how do you like the plugin? :D

Do you like the "book" vibe it gives? It's easy, hard to maneuver? 

I'm really curious about the user experience...

I agree with Saber, I like how you can read it like a book. I like how you have pictures of them on the pages, so we could see how they are looking at each other each time they make each other's heart melt. Like I said, "Kishimoto who?" And watch out Pulitzer, because Chatte is coming to steal it from right under the rest of these would-be writer's noses:D

Anyway I'm surprised you had your story followed up by the forehead poke scene in 699, since that was the final nail in the death of sakura's character (at least for me, as before that I had some hope even after 693).

I always have hope, unlimited hope. From my point of view, Sakura-Chan doesn't feel worthy of Naruto's love, and she loves Naruto to death. She believes she isn't worthy of Naruto, and she doesn't even realize how much she truly loves Naruto. Kishimoto never gave her that ultimate push that he was building up through the story to make her realize that her heart lies with Naruto. So, Naruto has her heart, but in her mind, she isn't worthy of Naruto and in her mind she thinks her heart belongs to Sasuke, but in her subconscious, it's Naruto who has her heart. To wake her up, Kishimoto would have to start bringing some truths forward to make her realize who she truly loves. Like the bench scene for example, when she realizes that it was Naruto, Sasuke's outta there. When Naruto confesses, Sakura-Chan wouldn't deny because her true feelings for him would come out, and once again. Sasuke's outta there. It takes one step from Naruto to Sakura-Chan to change everything because they have all of the development on the planet together. Sakura-Chan doesn't feel worthy, Naruto doesn't feel worthy and plus in his mind, she loves Sasuke, when in reality she actually loves Naruto.

S/N: My fault for bringing this on the thread Chatte lol, had to get this off before I forgot what I was going to say.

#13 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 04:44 AM

This amazing. I'm excited for this omg

#14 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 08:08 AM

Hehe, no worries.

Well, when I first started to think about this story, besides the other questions there was this primary one: how could I fix the atrocities that happened within Naruto? 

It's basically me trying to fix things up even after the truly unusual and OOC things that happened.

It's like... can you repair something that is beyond repair? 

This story in a way you could say is my personal challenge.  That's why I wanted to start it from that very moment.

Because like I said, this is primary a story about Sakura Haruno. Her forehead and anything connected to it it's a big thing. And for better or for worse, the forehead poke DID happen.

I'm not going to be as SP and the writers of the novels that just brushed over some things and pretended like Naruto and Sakura's relationship didn't even exist.

NO! I'm not going to do that disservice to the characters like they did. As much as I don't agree with SS or NH, I will show them the due respect.

Something the authors who took care of the franchise didn't.

But I'm not them. I will do this right!

Or as right as humanly possible. Because I'm not saying this will be impeccable. I'll just try to do my best.

I agree with Saber, I like how you can read it like a book. I like how you have pictures of them on the pages, so we could see how they are looking at each other each time they make each other's heart melt. Like I said, "Kishimoto who?" And watch out Pulitzer, because Chatte is coming to steal it from right under the rest of these would-be writer's noses:D

I always have hope, unlimited hope. From my point of view, Sakura-Chan doesn't feel worthy of Naruto's love, and she loves Naruto to death. She believes she isn't worthy of Naruto, and she doesn't even realize how much she truly loves Naruto. Kishimoto never gave her that ultimate push that he was building up through the story to make her realize that her heart lies with Naruto. So, Naruto has her heart, but in her mind, she isn't worthy of Naruto and in her mind she thinks her heart belongs to Sasuke, but in her subconscious, it's Naruto who has her heart. To wake her up, Kishimoto would have to start bringing some truths forward to make her realize who she truly loves. Like the bench scene for example, when she realizes that it was Naruto, Sasuke's outta there. When Naruto confesses, Sakura-Chan wouldn't deny because her true feelings for him would come out, and once again. Sasuke's outta there. It takes one step from Naruto to Sakura-Chan to change everything because they have all of the development on the planet together. Sakura-Chan doesn't feel worthy, Naruto doesn't feel worthy and plus in his mind, she loves Sasuke, when in reality she actually loves Naruto.

S/N: My fault for bringing this on the thread Chatte lol, had to get this off before I forgot what I was going to say.

Well, as you and I talked, I have no drawing skills. But I'm not the type to just let it all a wall of writing with nothing visual. I think the visual really helps the essence of what one tries to transmit to the reader, so, as I said, I came up with the best solution I could: have it in a storybook format. 

Some design here and there, while most of the action will be of course, told by text. 

As for you ranting on here, no worries, it's okay. I can understand where you're coming from.  :yes:

This amazing. I'm excited for this omg

Aww, so glad you liked iiit!  :love:

EXPECT A LOT OF AWESOMENESS! :woot: Because that's what I'm planning to bring.

Hopefully, I'll also manage.  :chuckle:

#15 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 10:46 PM

So any news on when chapter 2 will come out?

#16 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 11:19 PM

So any news on when chapter 2 will come out?

I think I'm gonna have to do a FAQ for the story heheh.

Chapter two will be up sometimes in January.

It's not dependent on my own writing skills only, but on the commission as well, and to be more exact, on my capacity of paying my commissions.

For example last commission was almost 100$. For Romanian salaries that's a lot.

I was lucky I could pay it in installments because I'm a regular with Pumiih.

I still have to pay one more installment for it, though, which I will on January when I get my salary.

So that's when I'll be able to commission her for the next chapter's poster image. 

We already talked about how the poster will look, but she can't start the process until I don't pay her for what's left and for what I want to commission...

So yeah...  It's gonna take a while because oh well, Romanian economics lol.

If I'd had more money at my disposal I'd spend it all on comissioning Pumiih lol. Buuut that's not quite possible, heh. 

But yeah, all in all the target is once a month... Because well, I also have the blog running, work as well, there's NaruSaku zine coming...

I have a lot of things going on heh.

#17 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 04:46 PM

I think I'm gonna have to do a FAQ for the story heheh.

Chapter two will be up sometimes in January.

It's not dependent on my own writing skills only, but on the commission as well, and to be more exact, on my capacity of paying my commissions.

For example last commission was almost 100$. For Romanian salaries that's a lot.

I was lucky I could pay it in installments because I'm a regular with Pumiih.

I still have to pay one more installment for it, though, which I will on January when I get my salary.

So that's when I'll be able to commission her for the next chapter's poster image. 

We already talked about how the poster will look, but she can't start the process until I don't pay her for what's left and for what I want to commission...

So yeah...  It's gonna take a while because oh well, Romanian economics lol.

If I'd had more money at my disposal I'd spend it all on comissioning Pumiih lol. Buuut that's not quite possible, heh. 

But yeah, all in all the target is once a month... Because well, I also have the blog running, work as well, there's NaruSaku zine coming...

I have a lot of things going on heh.

You should try getting a patreon. Maybe that will help with commissioning. Is patreon international tho?

#18 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 01:37 AM

You should try getting a patreon. Maybe that will help with commissioning. Is patreon international tho?

I don't know to be honest...

Plus, I'm a bit too early with it though... I've barely posted a chapter.

Maybe after I get some traction I can ask for something like that, but until then, eeh, I feel kinda weird to do that, truth be told...

Not to say that if anyone would want to show me their support I wouldn't accept it, it just feels too early and very weird. ^^'

#19 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 06:33 PM

Hi everyone!

Soo, for anyone who's interested, Kaika Saisei chapter 2 is up.

You can find it here.

Oh and this is this chapter's poster. :D

0ca57891888865e2f064389f5709d3d2966ff016

Hope you enjoy/ed! :D

#20 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 01:19 AM

That was a fun read. So is Naruto now a chunin in your story or did he get a double promotion like the anime did? Have to admit thinking Ninja ranking in in naruto while I like the chunin exams arc; I do feel in the long term it being the only way to be from genin to chunin doesn't really work, given how Naruto and sasuke become way too powerful to ever again take part in an exam that mostly young teenagers take part in and that chunin are the main chunk of a ninja villages military forces (the numbers of the allied shinobi forces are an example) yet so few pass the chunin exam. No wonder the anime did double promotions from genin to jounin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users