1107 replies to this topic

#61 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:08 PM

Sakana-san's eyes narrowed. "Oh? So, because you 'ran out of ramen,' you suddenly had to run away from a helpless old woman in a very rude way? You're even ruder then I thought, young man! And speaking of ramen, you still haven't told me where you found those first noodles you brought into town. I took a look at the packaging for those noodles that the guards kept, and the brand is unfamiliar to me. Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say it came from Tea Country..."

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#62 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:06 PM

He silently opened the closet door, something came in there and quickly left, maybe it was thinking noone was home seeing as he slept in the closet. Before he could have attacked it, it left, leaving a scrool behind.

It was sun up now as he took the time to read the scrool on his way to the training ground to train while eating a muffin he stole---borrowed from a store....he would pay it later after a mission finnaly came up

#63 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:22 PM

"Phew! Finally!" The boy said holding the scissors in his hands. The beard he had to cut was done and he looked at his mirror image... The beard was very short and covered only his chin. He also had a thin mustache.

"Bueno, time for you. Matako." The boy said and closed his eyes. When he opened them, there was a strange flame in them. A grin found it's way to his lips and a rough voice yelled.

"Whoo hoo! Time for FIIIREEEE!"

#64 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:27 PM

Nikko sits up in a tree looking down and watching people go by to places she didn't really know or care about. She looks around for her summon to come back. She sighed "You'd think there'd be no problem spotting a bird from here. Where the heck is Squishie-san?" She'd sent out three of her bird summons to check upon her new student.

While it was her day off, she had no plans of working, yet she still ended up having to check up on them. She didn't meet them all till tomorrow, but no where did it say she couldn't watch them ahead of time.

She looked over and her other two summon birds. "Where's Squishie-san? I have Ichi and Shi, why is it that San can never get the job done?" The birds looked at her and one tipped it's head to the side confused. "Why do I bother talking to you three, none of you can talk back, but big Squishie is, well, not village scouting friendly size. Some how I think someone would notice him."

She went back to watching people walk around going off to their daily tasks thinking about where her second student and bird could be.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#65 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:57 PM

-slowly he woke from his slumber, not really wanting to move, but he was actually able to persuade his body to move. ' You know, it shouldnt be this hard to get up... I mean the sun is out...' After his daily routine of the three S', he made his way out into the village, seeing what kind of trouble he could on this bright sunny day-

"Good morning Konoha." -smiling he spoke this and looked towards the sky, in which he noticed Mon Nikko. He made his presence known and jumped up next to her.

"Have you, you know, met up with your new genins yet?" he asked standing a few feet from her.

#66 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 07 May 2006 - 07:10 PM

Nikko look startled and grabbed the tree to keep from falling. "Nope, but do you think this brank will support both our weight?" She closed her card cade binoculars and put them away. "Ones out of town or something, I'm not sure. My summons not coming back, that's what I get for using bird I guess. Did you meet your students yet?"

#67 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 07:37 PM

-he laughed as he jumped lightly onto another branch, and sat with his legs hanging down swaying to and fro. looking up he spoke-

" Hehe, you know, I actually did meet up with them, well, two of them. They're pretty good kids from the looks of it." -yawning lightly he stretched- "You know, I never properly introduced my self. Futaba Tsutsu at your service!"

#68 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 07:53 PM

She looks up at him, "I'm Nikko Mon or Mon, Nikko, depending on your dyslexia. And I should be meeting my students tomorrow." She smirks, "but I wanted to see them in their normal life today since we're starting late."

#69 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:06 PM

"WHAAA!" Akari yelled as she ran around her house trying to get ready, true, she had woken up eariler but she got herself involed in reading one of her father's larger scrolls she lost track of time. The clock was rounding 4:05 and the scroll her sensei had delivered said 4:00

"Damn damn damn!" she yelled as she straped on her belt and ran out of the house forgetting to put on her red jacket. She ran out onto the street and began to look around.

"Where exactly did he tell us to meet him?"

#70 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:07 PM

-chuckling he leaned against the trunk of the tree, pulling his pipe from a small satchel on his belt loop. Lighting it he took a puff and blew the smoke into the sky-

"You know, I followed those brats around all day yesterday..." he snickered and leaned a little closer speaking softly "You know, I think I might already have a little... ahem... friendship growing between them. It's pretty cute, you know."

#71 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:11 PM

Akari rounded a corner and saw her sensei talking to another person.

"There you are sensei!" she yelled out and sprinted over to the two people, she stopped to catch her breath then straigtened up.

"You have to give us more details in your scrolls sensei!" she barked "I didn't know where to meet you!" she stopped and looked at the other person.

"Gomen about that, I'm Burusu Akari." she bowed at the other person, once she stood up she scanned the area.

"Where is everyone else?"

#72 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:29 PM

-he chuckled lightly as jumped from the tree down in front of her, pipe sticking from his mouth-

"Hehe, you know, sorry Akari-chan. I should have said something along those lines.... Well, Angel said he had a few things to do and wouldnt be back until late, you know."

-he sighed lightly and pulled a book from his vest and flipped though it rather quickly- You know, he told he would'nt be back for another four hours.. -he turned the book towards her so she could see his little note he wrote down-

#73 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:29 PM

"Okay, now explain me what the hell We are supposed to do?" Matako, Maruko's alter ego asked. To his question he earned himself a painful mental slap.

Idiot, train!

"Wah!"

#74 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:35 PM

"Don't call me that" she growled and she read the note. "I don't get it, what could he be doing?" she asked and made a motion to shove her hands into her jacket's pockets. But she was lacking the jacket therefore she made herself look stupid. She recoved quickly and shoved her hands into her shorts' pockets instead.

"I can't read that chicken scratch you call a note" she muttered.

#75 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:46 PM

-his face went all red as he abruptly shoved his book back into the vest grumbling something about 'ungrateful brat, you know...' he sighed and looked up to Nikko and smiled brightly and spoke-

You know, hope to talk to you again sometime, Ho-chan(ho as in the japanese word for fire...). -he then looked to Akari and laughed-

You know, lets go meet up at Team 4's training ground. Might as well do some training while we wait. I will wait for you there, you know.

-a swirl of leaves surrounded him and he disappeared from view-

#76 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:51 PM

Akari blinked a couple of times then got mad "Me ungrateful? What the hell?!" She stormed out of the area and stopped by her place to pick up her forgotten jacket.

"That bastard needs to wake up." she growled as she threw on the jacket "Honestly how can we get anything done if no one shows up damnit!"

She walked out of the house cursing under her breath and broke into a run to Team Four's training ground. "Stupid Pervert" was heard more then once.

#77 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 09:28 PM

Keiichi wakes up & blinks a few times. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwnn!" He stretches and opens the window & see that it's a nice morning. The birds are singing, the sun's shining, and people are starting to get out. Seeing this, he blinks a few more times, shuts his windows, blinds and all, & goes back to sleep. "ZZzzZZzzZZ..."

#78 Guest_shirafuji_*

Guest_shirafuji_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:32 PM

The morning had been an exhuastive one. Shiramaku had sneaked into the Western District warehouse, sealed 1000 battle dummies into scrolls and ran off to his genin. Under the noses of the Logistic Chuunin.

#79 ForgottenChuunin

ForgottenChuunin

The check should be in the mail.

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime, Manga, Video Games, Science, Mathematics

Posted 08 May 2006 - 12:59 AM

-Yasu cuffs his hands to yell to everyone in Konoha before passing through the gates-

"Bye everyone!!!!!! Team 6 is off to the Snow Country, we'll see you all when we got back!!! Okay guys, single file and lets go!!!

#80 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:04 AM

Hayako looked between the sky and the sheet of paper in her hands.
"Temple... temple... Where the heck is this stupid temple?!"
She threw the paper on the ground and started stamping on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users