Close
Photo

Chapter 296 Discussion (Scanlation, RAW, Script)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

#61 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:38 PM

Well, we really like it just 'cause of the fact that Naruto and Sakura seem to have a hidden synergy with each other. happy.gif A simple reason.

OK, now back to the subject at hand. My friend Kurt told me he felt that it wasn't just Naruto's promise to Sakura when she saw how far he was gonna go to keep it to her, but he just does that 'cause he thinks that I can be simply a person who believes in NaruSaku a lot.

To be honest, he's wrong. Naruto did wanna bring Sasuke back, sure, but he did make the promise to Sakura most of all, right? smile.gif So he has don all sorts of things to make it this far. All to keep his promise, since he never goes back on his words, much like he said in the Chunin Exam to Ibiki during his part of the exam.

Bryon

#62 Urazz

Urazz

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Niky @ Feb 25 2006, 09:38 AM)
I'm coming from the *Newest* SasuxSaku FC and...
I don't understand.  sad.gif
I like Narusaku very much but other couples are real
possibility in my mind... bothersome but real. dry.gif
They... Nothing, nada, rien, nicths, nulla !!!
ARGH !  th_cussing.gif

I dunno, I thought SasuSaku had a possibility but then Sasuke ran to Orochimaru. That pretty much sunk the possibility of that relation happening for me. After the 3 year gap, it seems to be leaning more towards NaruSaku in my opinion.

Before that I thought it was a 50/50 chance for either relationship to happen but I was personally rooting for NaruSaku.

And I didn't really see a possibility of NaruHina happening. No development really.
Urazz: Hey sis what's going on?
Urazz's Sister: I cut myself.
Urazz: Take it like a man even if your a woman.
Urazz's Sister: Ok!
*Urazz's Sister kicks Urazz in the groin.*
Urazz: $%^&*#
Urazz's Sister: I dunno. I'm sure it's much better to take it like a woman. That was evidence to support my theory.
*Urazz whimpers like a baby*

#63 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 25 2006, 12:23 PM)
I don't expect them to start tickling each others' tonsils anytime soon, but I do expect there to be a change in their relationship - namely Naruto realising Sakura cares about him and being pulled back from the darkness.  Just as he has always been there for her, now she is there for him.

I sure hope that's what happens. That would add another reason for me to love this pairing, they emotionally support eachother biggrin.gif

#64 9tales_The6th

9tales_The6th

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:11 PM

This chapter was really good I like how in the end Sai finally appeart out the shadows is about to comfront orochimaru my bet is that soon will see sasuke show up i'm oro is kinda low on chakar after battle with 4th tailed Kyuubi boy naruto i'm not saying oro can't handle sai cause he sure can. I'm just saying that oro had a hard battle with naruto so he probably won't be at his max and sai has not faught once now it's time to see what he can do.

#65 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 25 February 2006 - 06:26 PM

You know... There's one thing that's confirmed about this though...
Orochimaru can't touch Naruto's 4-tailed form. But he can survive it.
Oh that Snake Sage. Anyone who's stronger than him, is an obstacle to his immortality. This is sure going to get interesting!

#66 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 07:27 PM

Vespar brings up a good point... that means Orochimaru may go after Naruto besides Akatsuki since Naruto stands in the way of his goals potentially. And he has tried to kill him once before. Remember, guys?

Bryon

#67 9tales_The6th

9tales_The6th

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 08:49 PM

Darn that S.O.B Sai I knew he couldn't be trusted then he had the nerve to talk about sasuke hmp Yamato better keep his on sai when he's done with controlling and calming Naruto down.

#68 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 25 2006, 06:23 AM)
So you finally saw the chapter, Shauna-chan and Grengo? XD  Good, isn't it? wink.gif

AnimeGirl, while I do agree that the chapter itself isn't romance in the pure sense, it does - as you know - point at another important development in the relationship between Naruto and Sakura, and should bring them closer together. happy.gif

I don't expect them to start tickling each others' tonsils anytime soon, but I do expect there to be a change in their relationship - namely Naruto realising Sakura cares about him and being pulled back from the darkness.  Just as he has always been there for her, now she is there for him.

Exactly, it wasn't romantic really, but it had nice development for our pairing. wink.gif Im just trying to defend SasuSaku a little. We aren't here to bash a pairing or someone's opinion, people. Im just saying not to be hard on them, guys. Thats all. sweatdrop.gif

But yes this is some good NaruSaku development. I am very happy. happy.gif And you finally saw the chapter, Sakura-chan? Wasn't it good?! XD

#69 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:42 AM

: sighs : i really like this chapter, but if it turns into that OMG-i-hurt-Sakura-Chan-agast.......no one will be surprised, and im not particularly happy for that, cause then Naruto will be like a Agasty kinda thing for a bit...1 chapter problably....

Now, for the NaruSaku moments...my class exploded with glee man, we loved every moment on it, we had a discussion bout it, and my teacher now pesters me to type this

Mrs. Boulbol: YES YES YES, i knew it! HURRY FOR AGASTY

keep in mind she's doesn't know agast.....

#70 Grengo

Grengo

Dance Dance

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:Anime, soccer, running, reading, blah blah blah

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:36 PM

Hold up, say what? o_O Your entire CLASS reads the Naruto manga?

#71 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:47 PM

Grengo is right! That is just wild to hear if you ask me. happy.gif A whole class reading the Naruto manga... amazing... just amazing.

Bryon

#72 Urazz

Urazz

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Unknown-Warrior1223 @ Feb 25 2006, 11:42 PM)
: sighs : i really like this chapter, but if it turns into that OMG-i-hurt-Sakura-Chan-agast.......no one will be surprised, and im not particularly happy for that, cause then Naruto will be like a Agasty kinda thing for a bit...1 chapter problably....

Now, for the NaruSaku moments...my class exploded with glee man, we loved every moment on it, we had a discussion bout it, and my teacher now pesters me to type this

Mrs. Boulbol: YES YES YES, i knew it! HURRY FOR AGASTY

keep in mind she's doesn't know agast.....

:blink:

Wow! Unless you were in a Japanese class and were reading untranslated manga then I wouldn't expect your teacher to allow that kind of stuff. Talk about lucky having such a cool teacher.
Urazz: Hey sis what's going on?
Urazz's Sister: I cut myself.
Urazz: Take it like a man even if your a woman.
Urazz's Sister: Ok!
*Urazz's Sister kicks Urazz in the groin.*
Urazz: $%^&*#
Urazz's Sister: I dunno. I'm sure it's much better to take it like a woman. That was evidence to support my theory.
*Urazz whimpers like a baby*

#73 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:22 AM

That is freaking hilarious, Won-ton. 111189.gif A class full of Naruto fans is awesome!

#74 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:54 AM

Not only a class full of people who read the online Naruto manga....
But all of them also like NaruSaku mellow.gif

QUOTE (Unknown-Warrior1223 @ Feb 26 2006, 03:42 AM)

:blink:

#75 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:59 AM

I know! Thats even better! laugh.gif

#76 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:06 AM

It's 10 times better! ^^

Bryon

#77 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:44 AM

wow, 75 replies (not including this one)

i really can't wait for 297... it's times like these that somehow feel like they're passing by slowly... sad.gif

#78 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:58 PM

That class... Get them on here. I'm serious. The teacher too. smile.gif

#79 Sorixed

Sorixed

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (Blayze @ Feb 27 2006, 11:58 AM)
That class... Get them on here. I'm serious. The teacher too. smile.gif

I agree get them registered on here if they know english of course. w00t.gif I love this chapter. 297 is getting closer.

#80 puckreathof

puckreathof

The Old Lion grows weary...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:26 PM

Ah.. the Humps. Oh yes. All hail the NaruSaku. I don't think anybody is expecting the immediate tonsil hockey, but once this little Sai/Orochimaru thing gets taken care of (who the hell is he calling a traitor. CONSORTING WITH THE ENEMY!) I want some sweeet sweet fluffy lovin. Man. So close. All things considered, we probably won't get that far, just some basic fluff, some warm feelings between the two, but I want progress. I actually had one of my compatriots here at work (who is not up on the manga, only the filler) basically call Sakura shallow, and he likes NaruHina. I'm getting him a copy of the latest stuff so he can read and see her growth, that she is not just shallow and into looks, as he seems to believe. There shall be another convert soon, I pray.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users