Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#16261 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:09 PM

LMAOOO

HER FACE. I can't get over it! Screw the haters, they'll never live up to us.

photo-thumb-9558.jpg?_r=1417725639

photo-thumb-9558.jpg?_r=1417725639 U MAD HATERS?

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#16262 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

Naah naruto sperm contain 9 tail chakra.

Does that mean that Kurama is actually the father? :chuckle:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16263 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

or much like naruto, kurama becomes popular and kids try to look like him. and there you have it.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#16264 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

Well  it was already spoiled  to me  it was either they are or not  from that point  I didn't ruined it  it was ruined to me they should have been put in spoilers you know .  But it doesn't matter now moving on .

... I'm really sorry if I ruined for you the ending!

Just keep in mind that the movies are well directed, so the movies can be a lot different from the books qualitywise.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#16265 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, NarSak obviously, Rumiko Takahashi, Tsukasa Hojo, Yu yu Hakusho...

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:18 PM

Tomorrow morning I'll be waking up during the biggest kitten ever...

1417799845-2spky.gif

1417036351-tumblr-inline-nfkkwyo1ry1rsz5

#16266 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:21 PM

Tomorrow morning I'll be waking up during the biggest sh*tstorm ever...

1417799845-2spky.gif

No need for that, stay in warm bad as much as you can. Wake up, drink some tea/coffe and go out on a walk. 

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 05 December 2014 - 05:23 PM.

#16267 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, NarSak obviously, Rumiko Takahashi, Tsukasa Hojo, Yu yu Hakusho...

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:22 PM

Just keep in mind that the movies are well directed, so the movies can be a lot different from the books qualitywise.

Most of people complain about Mockingjay because it's paced and rushed, the movie being split in two parts may correct or at least disminished that. It depends of what you didn't like in the book, if it's not that, meh, you won't like it either.

#16268 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:23 PM

Its ok I'm over it now  , I was more pissed thinking that another of my OTP was ruined kitten that would have been horror for me after this kitten so thank god for that  But put things like that in spoilers in the future   :sweatdrop:  .  Yeah I know movies can be a little different then the original . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#16269 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

Miscellaneous thoughts:

The end to hunger games was awful.

I'm with Tricksie, I like Sakura better with bright pink hair.

Kishi is a hack. He's gotta be trolling everyone.

#16270 Decius23

Decius23

Fanfiction Junkie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Fanfiction, Manga, Anime, Gaming, Books, Freeriding, Science

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:25 PM

Could you please stop posting about topics not having to do anything about the thread please?! I've seen a nice section of the forums where you can indulge in your literacy...

What could have been:
gallery_14986_310_31088.jpg

#16271 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:25 PM

No need for that, stay in warm bad as much as you can. Wake up, drink some tea/coffe and go out on a walk. 

You know ain't nobody gonna do that. I'll just come here and laugh or cry depends on the mood here

#16272 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:26 PM

Personally, I don't have any problem with hunger game love triangle.
That novel equivalent to action shoujo manga.

#16273 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:26 PM

Miscellaneous thoughts:

The end to hunger games was awful.

I'm with Tricksie, I like Sakura better with bright pink hair.

Kishi is a hack. He's gotta be trolling everyone.

Lol, I kind of laughed about all those unconnected points. Is this still a theory thread?

Edited by trang95, 05 December 2014 - 05:27 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#16274 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

Damn!
Each NaruSaku group I see ppl talking about latest interview

Honestly, it makes me laugh
Was kishi aleays THIS stupid?

#16275 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

Oohhh God look what I found on Tumblr !! cherry blossom field !!! (poster ahem) 

So Jemma-Olmeda CONFIRMED 2 KISSES in movie. 1.Will be NH kiss while flying over the moon 2.Shadows of 2 people are seen kissing in cherry blossom field .Ummmm why give us only unrecognizable shadows of those 2 who are kissing IN SAKURA FIELD?SP,WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC PROVOCATIONS???

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#16276 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:29 PM

Yeah that's what I'm seeing too. Even I was a NH shipper I'd be hesitant to pick up any of his works in the future because....what if he makes a fool out of ME next? :confused:

This, so much. He just burn every bridge he could.

Exactly, which is why I have a hard time accepting the credibility of this interview. I would still have a hard time doing so, even if I heard the words come straight from his mouth. One of the most important aspects of writing is the bond between the author and the fans. To do this, to say what he said, discredits anything he's ever said in his work over 15 years of writing, and does nothing but insult and alienate the fanbase. He's basically telling people that he doesn't care about the relationships people had with his work, and that they were stupid for falling for some elaborate joke of his. He, by word of mouth, confirmed that the 15 years of writing was a waste of time for all that established a connection with his work. To do so is career suicide, as the best indicator of the future is past behavior.

LMAOOO

HER FACE. I can't get over it! Screw the haters, they'll never live up to us.

photo-thumb-9558.jpg?_r=1417725639

Another reason to not believe him. :zaru: Didn't this guy say that he'd name Naruto's son Shinachiku? We ended up with Bolt. I don't trust him anymore and this is all way too convenient to show up a day before the movie airs. If it's all true, then I don't know why he shot himself in the leg along with his fans foots. 

Exactly.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#16277 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:29 PM

... I thought Naruto and Hinata would kiss during the wedding?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#16278 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

I think it's gonna be nh & ss kiss or nh marriage on spring.

#16279 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

Please put movie and book endings in spoiler tags. This is a series that's still going on with the movies. There's no need to ruin it for others, even accidentally. Just use spoilers.

#16280 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:32 PM

Holy kitten.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)