25 replies to this topic

#1 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:36 AM

The Keepers began as an idea that will end up as a 100+ page RP. I'm very proud to have worked with those who stayed with it, and even with those who were apart of it for just a small amount of time.

Special thanks go to:

Miss Soupy - My partner who has kept me sane throughout this whole process, and whose friendship and presence I have come to value very highly.

Insurrection - For giving me a world with which to write these characters, and for the massive amounts of plotbunnies.

Yoko - For listening to my silly rants and for the awesomeness that became crack Barrett/Skadi

Gingerbuck - For sticking by my side and supporting my ideas even when some of the others didn't.

Now it's time to start up the 2nd part. A grander, more emotionally charged plot involving the characters from the 1st and a host of new villains.

If anyone is interested in joining please let me or one of the 4 mentioned above know. They will give you my phone number and an invite to our Skype chat so we can start planning things out. I plan to start this up around mid-August and i need some time to prepare how to incorporate your characters.

As in the 1st one, I will limit some abilities from being used if they are important to the plot-centric characters that I already have constructed.

Edited by Greed-Sama, 07 June 2012 - 03:38 AM.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#2 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:49 AM

Just want to say, thank you for all the time and effort you've put into your RP Greedy. We definitely wouldn't have made it so far and turned out such an awesome story without you at the lead. Thanks for all the encouragement, brainstorming, and yes, even the nagging to post. Because it was all needed.

Thanks for everything :3

Um. Yeah, goes without saying I'm in! XD

#3 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:10 AM

I think I might join in this time around. happy.gif I don't usually get home till around 6:15 CST during the week, so my posts might be a little scarce, but I'll try to help contribute to your guys' story as best I can.

Anyhoo, I have a few ideas in mind, so I'll let you know before the story gets rollin'.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#4 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

Always here to support your ideas bro, always here.

And yeah i'll still be here for the sequal, gotta few plots for my characters that im making and that are still alive.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#5 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

I might consider joining. I was going to join the first part but I didn't really know how to fit in because I saw that you were already halfway through the story.

Also I'm kinda new to RPs, so I'm not very familiar with how they work.

JA2DBzd.png

#6 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Jun 7 2012, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might consider joining. I was going to join the first part but I didn't really know how to fit in because I saw that you were already halfway through the story.

Also I'm kinda new to RPs, so I'm not very familiar with how they work.

We'll help you through it so dont worry, we were all once new to roleplaying so we understand.

#7 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

I'm kinda interested too. Like Rocket, part 1 was already at 20 pages when I took notice so I decided to pass it. I would appreciate it if I can get a synopsis or something so I could plan on a character.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#8 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jun 7 2012, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm kinda interested too. Like Rocket, part 1 was already at 20 pages when I took notice so I decided to pass it. I would appreciate it if I can get a synopsis or something so I could plan on a character.

This was my same issue. Would have loved to join in, as I've been involved in most of the major RPs on H&E with Yoko/Yondy/etc, but before I realized it you guys were like dozens of pages deep into story, and it would have been hard to try to jump in after all that ^^;

I work 6 days a week, for up to 10 hrs a day, but I'll try to read and catch up with Keepers Part 1 so I can be involved in KP2 =3

#9 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

Yo, can the giggly Jack of Knives make a return? Of course, I absolutely have no idea what happened beyond after I stopped posting, so I think that'll be a detrimental factor in whether or not I can rejoin.

'Course, this being the Jack, he might once again just venture off into his own little plotline.... If that's permissible like in Part I.

#10 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:45 PM

You guys are awesome. I'd love to have you join.

I will try to write a summary of the entire Part 1 after it's finished and put it somewhere. XD

As for KP2 we all use the IM of Skype, or at least the 6 of us still left. Look for Greed-Sama and a picture of Greed laughing as things are blowing up behind him. I'll add you to the RP portion of the chat and help you guys get caught up with my amazing team.

#11 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

Well, Greed, you have my WIP idea for a character via PM that we are discussing.

I use TeamSpeak 3 and XFire, but Skype isn't on my list of things to get (for one, don't see getting a new program just to use it for only one thing and nothing else).
"What use is a word with but one meaning?"

#12 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Jun 7 2012, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will try to write a summary of the entire Part 1 after it's finished and put it somewhere. XD

As for KP2 we all use the IM of Skype, or at least the 6 of us still left. Look for Greed-Sama and a picture of Greed laughing as things are blowing up behind him. I'll add you to the RP portion of the chat and help you guys get caught up with my amazing team.

Don't worry...wait, this is actually more for Insurrection's benefit than anything, but I'll get rid of the Harley Quinn-wannabe in a glorious fashion...maybe. Glorious is subjective, after all.

#13 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

@Greed: As discussed in the chat, I'll consider adding Skype to my inventory, but not 100% sold as of yet.

I think I have Trillian buried on my HDD somewhere and that lets me connect to things like YIM, MSN, and other IM programs without having accounts of my own. I wonder if it'll connect to Skype as well...will have to look into that.

In the mean time, you want me to just go ahead and, after finishing it up, post my toon's bio in the character thread?

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 08 June 2012 - 05:22 AM.
No double/triple posting. Please use Edit button

#14 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (Abel Nightroad @ Jun 8 2012, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the mean time, you want me to just go ahead and, after finishing it up, post my toon's bio in the character thread?

I will be making a second character thread for the 2nd RP

#15 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Jun 8 2012, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will be making a second character thread for the 2nd RP

Understood. I'm on that chat thing you linked me to at moment, if you want to chat.

EDIT: Been doing some reading. Turns out Trillian can connect to Skype....so, just gotta find the folder I have it in now, lol....then comes trying to figure out how to make the connection.

EDIT 2: Turns out I need a more recent version of Trillian and it won't let me up-grade the version I have...so I'll look into that.

Edited by Abel Nightroad, 08 June 2012 - 07:08 AM.

#16 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Jun 7 2012, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eh, there's like 7 'Greed-Sama' on Skype and none of them have a pic of Greed laughing, so I don't know who to send the friend request to ^^;

#17 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 11 2012, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, there's like 7 'Greed-Sama' on Skype and none of them have a pic of Greed laughing, so I don't know who to send the friend request to ^^;

Try fyuriasleo and look for someone with the name gingerbuck or something I have a picture of Kirino from I cant believe my little sister is this cute.

#18 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 11 2012, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could always try to find Yoko XD sure it's a lot easier to communicate with her than me for now.

#19 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

Ok, now that everyone has had time to think things over, we really need to know who still wants to join. The last Arc in Keepers 1 is wrapping up and we're starting to outline the plot for Keepers 2. Knowing what characters are going to be involved will really be useful.

If you have any questions feel free to PM pretty much any of the regulars (Greed, Yoko, Insu, Leo, or myself). There is also the RP skype chat that many of you know about.

So I guess if we don't hear for anyone soon we'll probably start bugging you via PM to figure out what's going on, so please contact one of us XD

Thank you!

#20 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

Any chance someone(s) can do a summary of Keepers Part 1?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users