Close
Photo

NaruSaku/IchiRuki/NaLu (are they parallel?)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:27 AM

I just discovered that most of the NS fans are IchuRuki as well as NaLu/Gruvia fañs
While SS/NH are mostly IchiHime, Nali/Graylu fans

I've found so many SS fans who love Graylu ....but i dun find any parallel between Gray and Sasuke??
While There are only little similaities between lucy & Sakura (as for me)

NH fans mostly support NaLi ....

..NH fans also support IchiHime ....is it cuz of "Kirosaki kun" ...of Orihime just like "Naruto-kun" of Hinata?

NS fans like Nalu ....and Ichiruki.....(like me but I support them cuz of the moments they share with each other) but many go for same haircolor
Of NarSaku/NaLu & IchiRuki/Luna
...woah!!
What are your thoughts regarding this??

Edited by Princess Iris, 08 September 2014 - 04:37 AM.

#2 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:33 AM

Im a NaruSaku, IchiRuki, and NaLu, and also a LuNa (Luffy & Nami) fan.

I've shipped each pairing due to their interactions in their respective Anime/Manga, to me they have the most moments within the story.

NH fans I know only like IchiHime due to Orihime being somewhat like Hinata.

I've had this same thought multiple times as well. It's a crazy topic.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#3 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:35 AM

And I thought..only I think it is crazy!! O.o

#4 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:05 AM

I can see the similarities between Gray and Part 1 Sasuke, that was back when his character wasn't reduced to being mentally defective jealous machine.

eh10ut.jpg

#5 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:34 AM

I do not know... I ship NaruSaku and IchiRuki. I do not ead One Piece or Fairy Tail so I do not know about the other pairings.

I am not so sure of what most of NS fans support those pairings (I have met NS fans that ship IchiHime). Anyway, if you like a certain pairing trope, it is likely that you will like pairings that you think that fit with that trope (I do not think that IchiHime is like NH, but that is another matter).

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#6 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:36 AM

I ship NaruSaku and NaLu. I don't read Bleach so I'm not really familiar of the characters. I think I ship them because of the moments. It's cute, romantic but subtle and has a comedic effect.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#7 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:58 AM

Me likes NarSak, NaLu and LuNa  :D

#8 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:38 AM

I can see similarities, but not as "parallel". But I can say that it's very curious that NaruSaku, and NaLu have yellow and pink hair colors while IchiRuki and LuNa have Black and Orange hair colors.  

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#9 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

There are plenty of similarities between these three couples. I don't know about IchiRuki but I sure know about NaLu.

And yeah, you're right. We enjoy these three pairings because they are similar. 

#10 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:06 AM

Nope, not me. I ship IchiHime and LuNa.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#11 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

Nope, not me. I ship IchiHime and LuNa.

that's why I took time to mention "most of" rather than "all" :P

#12 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:59 PM

I actually prefer IchiHime, but that's me~ I don't care much for Bleach so I'm not terribly invested. 

I do like NaLu though! All of the pairings are unique though, so I can't say they're good parallels of each other. I think the fact that a lot of NaruSaku fans are also IchiRuka fans doesn't surprise me, but I don't see Ichigo or Rukia as being similar to Naruto or Sakura. Same goes for Natsu and Lucy--they're not that similar to NaruSaku and they're dynamics are different. The only thing I can say about them is that those tend to be the most 'canon', where the main female and main male character are paired together so they are likely to have the most interaction. 

Though, fanart like this is really fun. Pink and blonde, yeah!

3612683d89efb9221c46e18838f8960a.jpg

#13 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:56 PM

Though, fanart like this is really fun. Pink and blonde, yeah!
3612683d89efb9221c46e18838f8960a.jpg

the craziest similarity in NALU & NS :lulz:

#14 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:36 PM

I like nalu and narusaku, don't watch bleach.

#15 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

I love IchiRuki... I noticed the parallel a bit too, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional, lol.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#16 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:31 PM

Just like what broken figurine said. I don't see any similiarity outside of the fact they're a main male and main female.

And I don't think ichihime = nh.

#17 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:46 AM

For the most part I agree, I do support NaruSaku and LuNa, I don't read Fairy Tale but I have seen one episode and I can say that if I did start watching/reading then I would more than likely support NaLu, but I'm a IchiHime fan, someone who has only watched the anime, chances are they won't even know that Orihime is even in love with Ichigo until the Arrancar arc (over 100 episodes in), while it was made perfectly clear that Orihime is interested in Ichigo in the second chapter, further evidence (to me anyway) that Studio Pierrot sucks.

NH fans I know only like IchiHime due to Orihime being somewhat like Hinata.

This just shows you that NH fans are blind to characterization, Orihime and Hinata are nothing alike, the only thing they have in common is that they have a larger bust then the female protagonist, I mean they could not be more polar opposites of each other, Orihime has much, much more in common with Sakura then she does Hinata.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#18 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:29 AM

@jake
Hinata is a shy type character.
Orihime is an airhead type character.
Sakura is your tsundere character, more or less.

So jake, I don't think orihime and sakura are not same either.

#19 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:13 AM

I've met a few Hinata fans who really don't like Orihime because she kept on saying, 'Kurosaki-kun' yet Hinata also does the same yet that isn't annoying for the....wierd.

OK I used to ship IchiRuki but in all honesty they've had close to zero interaction for years now, I mean have they really had much interaction since they went to rescue Orihime what must have been like 8 years ago now? I don't mind the Orihime since the timeskip, so wouldn't mind the pairing anymore, she's gone pretty bonkers, she might be the nice person like Hinata, but she's much more active, and talkative, and amusing, I still prefer her with Ishida, mainly for the complete contrast in personalities, but I'd be Ok with IchiHime.

In fairy tail I used to ship NatErza for a while, mainly due to the end of the arc with Jellal, but I do like NaLu over NaLi, though that paring wouldn't be too bad, Lisanna did do a good job keeping him in line when they were younger, plus most Fairy Tail female charactors are pretty awesome. I also wouldn't have minded GrayUltear, while I like GraVia, GraTear is kinda a tragic possability, and if you have read Mashima's previous work, Rave Master, that potential pairing is almost a parralel of Musica/Reina and with the tragic end to that pairing, part of me wanted to see their FT charactors be happy, though turns out it was pretty much a parallel.

In One Piece I still ship LuNa, even though I've given up on it happenning in the manga, their has been zero romance since Robin joined and all hints of any pairing got thrown out of the window, and Nami seems to have been demoted as the panic idiot brigade with Usopp, Brook and Chopper...Infact this current arc she's hardly had any scenes, And Luffy seems to taken the role of saving the Princess.

iAnby7W.gif

#20 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:44 AM

@jake
Hinata is a shy type character.
Orihime is an airhead type character.
Sakura is your tsundere character, more or less.

So jake, I don't think orihime and sakura are not same either.

I never said they were the same, all I said is that Orihime has more in common with Sakura then with Hinata, are they similar? In terms of personality no, but in terms of their character, story role and even parts of their back story they are, Orihime has even been shown to be a parallel to Ichigo's mother Misaki, in much the same way as Sakura is to Kushina.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users