54175 replies to this topic

#52201 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 10:01 AM

I think it's amazing that some people are still here. That's the power of NaruSaku.

No, that's the power of this community. The people here are incredible.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#52202 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 12:55 PM

Yes definitely. I mean. don't get me wrong, I do love NaruSaku, But I wouldn't hang around here just for that or else I would have lost interest and stopped visiting this site long ago. I keep coming back here because I enjoy conversing with alll of you on anything. lol

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 September 2020 - 12:55 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52203 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 September 2020 - 01:37 PM

So can anyone tell if this is real himawari becoming the 1 tails host after saving him like this is a thing.

#52204 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 September 2020 - 11:11 PM

No she just befriend him

#52205 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 September 2020 - 12:38 AM

No she just befriend him

That's dumb odds are she will be he's new host

#52206 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 12:47 AM

The most hilarious thing about that title is that nh doesn't even have 5 "moments" in the manga canon.

They use the anime crap and the last to number 1 was there wedding in episode 500.

#52207 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 04:46 PM

They use the anime crap and the last to number 1 was there wedding in episode 500.

Yeah, because they KNOW they got NOTHING!!!

#52208 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 09:16 PM

Yooo, what's up guys!

So I've been lurking from time to time here and finally decided to post again.

How's everyone? Hope you're all well!

Sorry for the offtopic, I really didn't knew where exactly to post... 

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52209 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 10:18 PM

Yooo, what's up guys!

Bine ai revenit.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#52210 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 September 2020 - 11:18 PM

Yooo, what's up guys!

Welcome back, Chatte! We're glad to have you back in the forums!  :hug:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52211 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 01:20 AM

Yeah, because they KNOW they got NOTHING!!!

Somehow I knew that was going to on there

#52212 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 01:33 PM

Yooo, what's up guys!

Great to see you back here, even though I have chatted to you on other sites. Depends where you think the topic you want to talk about goes, for example here on the Narusaku debate thread you mainly talk about shipping.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 07 September 2020 - 01:36 PM.

#52213 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 02:46 PM

Yooo, what's up guys!

Hi! Happy to see you again :hug:

#52214 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 03:02 PM

Say just seen this new video from a youtuber called Lilly Orchard talking about how slow blown romances can ruin stroies or make them boring, given what happened with naruto I kind see where the video is coming from.

https://youtu.be/UqB_0BT3Yvo

#52215 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 05:31 PM

Yooo, what's up guys!

The goddess has returned! lol

2e5.gif

#52216 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 05:56 PM

Yooo, what's up guys!

Hey, Chatte!! :hug: Don't sweat it, girl, it's just cool to see you back here.

#52217 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 08:36 PM

Say just seen this new video from a youtuber called Lilly Orchard talking about how slow blown romances can ruin stroies or make them boring, given what happened with naruto I kind see where the video is coming from.

It is somewhat applicable and also not at the same time if you ask me. I for one am of the opinion that the love triangles being dragged on and on for drama until the end has been nothing short of an unecessary headache that should have been addressed and nipped at the bud sooner. Now with that out of the way, this IS Shonen so of course that's not happening. Now the real issue to me is that the stupid love triangles even exist in part II A.K.A. Shippuden when they are not even functional at all since a) Sasuke is not even there anymore to fuel any sort of love triangle that would be believable, which makes Sakura's lingering attachment to him contribute to why fans keep telling Kishi Sakura is a horrible heroine (again, their opinions and our opinions here may differ on that, but it is what it is), not to mention it isn't even necessary with all the development she goes through with Naruto that looks like a more realistic and stable relationship and b) and this is straight up fact, Hinata is NOT REVELANT enough to be considered part of a love triangle because of two factors. 1. The developments Hinata go through with Naruto are self centred on Hinata and her longing for Naruto and her doubts with Naruto just there to give her a good pep talk instead of it actually being about them becoming emotionally closer. 2. Naruto has already made his romantic preferences clear and not to mention his development with Sakura was the only non-flash back relationship of the series recieving any focus. These factors coupled together with how negative any interactions between Sasuke and Sakura pan out in the later parts of the manga, would make anyone that doesn't have "shipping goggles" permanently stuck to their faces question what love triangles they are seeing. The most infuriating aspect of the end game couples is not because of any shipping preferences, but because Naruto and Hinata were created from NOTHING when Naruto had his eyes only for Sakura and that pairing did not even get a proper resolution before Naruto even moved on to Hinata. The Sasuke and Sakura ship was completely sunk by the writing of the manga itself but managed to pull it self out from the bottom of the ocean when it has been hit with nothing but deathflags of how toxic the relationship is that even 5 year olds understand.

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 September 2020 - 03:39 PM.

#52218 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 09:20 PM

even kishi acts pained if he talks about sasusaku I don't think it's what he intended to go with... if women don't change their feelings how come rin went with obito and not kakashi? how come sakura doesn't know if sasuke wears glasses?

Edited by totherpage95, 07 September 2020 - 09:21 PM.

#52219 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 09:54 PM

most anime will go that route even edward and winry get together at the end of the story in fma and people still enjoyed it regardless. There is potential for subaru and emilia in re:zero though (not sure if there is a re:zero topic but don't see one yet) and there is also kirito and asuna in sword art online and tsukune and moka in rosario+vampire (although they're harem anime)

#52220 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 08 September 2020 - 12:48 AM

even kishi acts pained if he talks about sasusaku I don't think it's what he intended to go with... if women don't change their feelings how come rin went with obito and not kakashi? how come sakura doesn't know if sasuke wears glasses?

I mean, why would a man want to write about his wife ending up with another man? That's basically what he did when he wrote Sakura-Chan ending up with Sasuke over Naruto. And we have to ask ourselves, how can they just gloss over the bench scene like it wasn't really Naruto who stole her heart in chapter 3. That tells us what we need to know.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users