• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 afro261

afro261

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Playing Go, watching anime, reading manga, reading in general, writing, listening to Jazz and Classical music, playing the Alto saxophone, Cello, and Electric Bass, drawing manga, and skateboarding

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:51 AM

Cashier or captain of the freezer?

#22 AngelLullaby

AngelLullaby

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:09 AM

lolol you do it all as a crew member.
Sometimes there are mistakes people make in life that alter life into such a direction that you don't know how to feel. Whether it be happy, sad, or angry. And all you ever hope to do in life is see to it that that mistake is fixed. <3

#23 AngelLullaby

AngelLullaby

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Jul 8 2010, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Badabababa! Are you lovin' it? hm.png

Kinda. I love McDonald's.
It's surprising I weigh 135 intead of 250.
lololol
Sometimes there are mistakes people make in life that alter life into such a direction that you don't know how to feel. Whether it be happy, sad, or angry. And all you ever hope to do in life is see to it that that mistake is fixed. <3

#24 afro261

afro261

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Playing Go, watching anime, reading manga, reading in general, writing, listening to Jazz and Classical music, playing the Alto saxophone, Cello, and Electric Bass, drawing manga, and skateboarding

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:15 AM

Ah, that's the thing, you can't remain neutral or please everyone. What's the problem between your roomates?

#25 AngelLullaby

AngelLullaby

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (afro261 @ Jul 9 2010, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, that's the thing, you can't remain neutral or please everyone. What's the problem between your roomates?

Well one is my ex and the other is his best friend. and there's been friction between my ex and I but his friend agrees with me that he's just being a straight up jerk.

#26 AngelLullaby

AngelLullaby

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:43 AM

One more thing about my day;
Some guy posting on a public server "I hate when Facebook stalking leads me to fall in love with someone"

WHAT THE HECK?!
Have more sense than that people, please? dry.gif

Edited by AngelLullaby, 09 July 2010 - 04:43 AM.

#27 AngelLullaby

AngelLullaby

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:57 PM

So then,
last night made my life so much better.
I went to a dubstep concert (Excision/Datsik)
And it was the best night of my life.
I'm really sore from jammin hardcore and I was really sick before I went meaning it's only gotten worse.
BUT,
it was SO worth it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users