1 reply to this topic

#1 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:37 AM

I recently saw some Youtube vids despite the infringement problems (they weren't deleted & muted) Now, I was wondering if these guys who posted let's say, The Tales of Graces OP in English, had somehow cheated Youtube out of it. The song had been released on the net a few weeks ago by the artist respectively. HOWEVER, the game isn't even out in the U.S yet. But somehow, the poster had settled it through a dispute & I think he kinda cheated them out of it. Do you think there's a way to "cheat" the disputes? it would be great if someone had the same problem as I do (my video's been muted for a year) so that you'll get a better idea of the disputes.

Edited by Newkerz, 24 December 2009 - 01:01 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Dec 24 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I recently saw some Youtube vids despite the infringement problems (they weren't deleted & muted) Now, I was wondering if these guys who posted let's say, The Tales of Graces OP in English, had somehow cheated Youtube out of it. The song had been released on the net a few weeks ago by the artist respectively. HOWEVER, the game isn't even out in the U.S yet. But somehow, the poster had settled it through a dispute & I think he kinda cheated them out of it. Do you think there's a way to "cheat" the disputes? it would be great if someone had the same problem as I do (my video's been muted for a year) so that he'll get a better idea of the disputes.

Here's the thing newkers. the only reason the video wasn't muted/deleted was because of this:

1. noone give a report... yet
2. The owner hasn't submit a report
3. The people doing it are outnumbered 1000 to 1...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users