#41 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:26 PM

This chapter was pretty good. I really wanna know what's gonna happen between Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura now. And what will be the end result of this battle. Who is gonna go after the real Pein now? I remember there was a squad of other nin (shikamarus dad and ino's dad) were gonna go after him but still nothing. I really hope Naruto will learn some new jutsus (like his dads technique) but I guess were just gonna have to wait for all that.
:shrug:

#42 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:21 PM

This chapter was good. Can't wait to see what will Naruto do once he finds Nagato!

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#43 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:31 PM

Yum Yum Yum! ate it up like most every other chapter, but it is too bad there was only one page of that team with Sakura healing Hinata sleep.gif

i do think it is fitting that Naruto nails Pein with his fathers technique that Jiraya taught him ninja.gif But how about Naruto hits Pein with a little Sexy Jutsu!!! :what:

and I am excited to see what will go down when Naruto finds Nagato.

#44 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:59 AM

So Hina->Naru is finally revealed to Sakura.... This does nothing to solve Naruto's shippings at all except to introduce another possible triangle. well, it'll sell more manga for Kishi anyways, if nothing else...

#45 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:29 AM

Hopefully, the fighting is over for a while and we get to see some plot develoupment. Personally i'd like to see a chapter of mental conflict on Sakuras part. I wanna see Sakura just thinking about how Hinata was able to attempt at helping Naruto when she couldn't, about how Hinatas confession might affect Naruto, and possibly some jealousy Sakura feels toward Hinata for the confession. Sakura has been lacking develoupment in this fight and this is the perfect time for it.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#46 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (zman170 @ Apr 3 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hopefully, the fighting is over for a while and we get to see some plot develoupment. Personally i'd like to see a chapter of mental conflict on Sakuras part. I wanna see Sakura just thinking about how Hinata was able to attempt at helping Naruto when she couldn't, about how Hinatas confession might affect Naruto, and possibly some jealousy Sakura feels toward Hinata for the confession. Sakura has been lacking develoupment in this fight and this is the perfect time for it.

Gotta disagree with a majority of your points there.

Sakura's role was always the defender. Tsunade taught her that a medic always healed first, never attack. That's what she did for the citizens of Konoha. Not to mention, her injuries + stepping in Pain's uber powers = death. Sakura has not been lacking development in this fight.

Because, it's a fight. While we all wanted to see more NaruSaku interaction, her helping Naruto would've put her in the same situation as Hinata, which is half-dead. A live medic rather than a dead one has more use on a battlefield. Again, her role is to defend, not to attack.

Also, since Konoha has lost a majority of its people and top healers (Shizune), and Tsunade is also injured and tired. She's the only acting leader right now. Having her on the sidelines also helps Naruto in a way, and also makes her grow up in a sense.

I don't see how she's lacking development at all.

#47 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 03:06 AM

I just wanna add this little rant, keyword very little, for it is also hypocritical of myself and incredibly... well... sort of uncalled for...

But why the heck does EVERY LITTLE THING have to be pairing related? This is coming from both NaruHina AND NaruSaku-ers. Every little thing in the manga is broken down so people can say "oh well he looked at her when he said this, it means there is looooooooooooove". I dont know. I'm not saying Hinata jumping out and confessing her love was little, but they are in a war. Naruto is fighting for his life, the life of his village. I'm getting a little peeved with people going "I wonder if he will think about his love for (insert name here) in this chapter. Because he wont, he is fighting for his life. He probably wont next chapter either! Its just ARHRH. Getting a little frustrated with all these false hopes of "I wonder." I wonder too, but gosh.

Now with that rude, pms-y thing out of the way...

I'm happy that Naruto is sticking with the things he knows and using what he got. If Pain really gets hurt by this attack it will sort of be an in-your-face kind of thing. I'm already waiting for next chapter. The fight is getting a little dragged out, but it's still pretty interesting. Watch, the surprise is that the attack doesn't even work.

The cover was pretty! Sakura and Konen do look really cute!

#48 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 04 April 2009 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Apr 3 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gotta disagree with a majority of your points there.

Sakura's role was always the defender. Tsunade taught her that a medic always healed first, never attack. That's what she did for the citizens of Konoha. Not to mention, her injuries + stepping in Pain's uber powers = death. Sakura has not been lacking development in this fight.

Because, it's a fight. While we all wanted to see more NaruSaku interaction, her helping Naruto would've put her in the same situation as Hinata, which is half-dead. A live medic rather than a dead one has more use on a battlefield. Again, her role is to defend, not to attack.

Also, since Konoha has lost a majority of its people and top healers (Shizune), and Tsunade is also injured and tired. She's the only acting leader right now. Having her on the sidelines also helps Naruto in a way, and also makes her grow up in a sense.

I don't see how she's lacking development at all.

Just because she doing what she is most fit to be doing, that wouldn't stop her from feeling bad about the situation, worried about Naruto, sad because she can't help him, and possibly jealous of Hinata.

And to some people she may have alot of develoupment in this fight, but in my opinion she hasn't done much in the fight. So far, all i have seen her do is sit on the side lines with that Hyuuga guy, watching Naruto as he fights, helping Tsunade, and healing Hinata. She hasn't been doing much and i know thats not her fault but she has been lacking a bit of screen time and a major chapter of her having mental conflict over the whole situation would be good screen time for her and possible develoupment for her feelings for Naruto.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#49 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:00 AM

But why the heck does EVERY LITTLE THING have to be pairing related? This is coming from both NaruHina AND NaruSaku-ers. Every little thing in the manga is broken down so people can say "oh well he looked at her when he said this, it means there is looooooooooooove". I dont know. I'm not saying Hinata jumping out and confessing her love was little, but they are in a war. Naruto is fighting for his life, the life of his village. I'm getting a little peeved with people going "I wonder if he will think about his love for (insert name here) in this chapter. Because he wont, he is fighting for his life. He probably wont next chapter either! Its just ARHRH. Getting a little frustrated with all these false hopes of "I wonder." I wonder too, but gosh.

You're my hero. I agree entirely.

#50 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (Orenji @ Apr 3 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just wanna add this little rant, keyword very little, for it is also hypocritical of myself and incredibly... well... sort of uncalled for...

Now with that rude, pms-y thing out of the way...

I can't speak for any NaruHina people on any other site, but this is a Naruto x Sakura website. We tend to look for any little bit of development between the two because 1). it's what the entire site is based on, and 2). because it's just fun! happy.gif

So, lighten up and don't get so as you call it 'rude and pms-y' over such a small thing. If this website was NarutoFan where the whole site is basically just devoted to the manga and the action, then I could understand and in a very small way agree with your rant.

But Heaven and Earth is not NarutoFan, or Leafninja, or even Naruto Forums. We are a pairing website, and so while we do discuss the manga in general and all of the action and fights we also discuss, look for, and celebrate what we were created for...NaruSaku! happy.gif narusakuct7.gif

#51 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

Totally agree with you Shauna-chan! :notworthy:

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#52 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:11 PM

You know, from the standpoint of us shippers, this arc has caused so much panic.

The lulz level is OVER 9000!

#53 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

This arc hasn't been all that bad. Just the last three chapters or so, lol. I haven't joined many pairing fandoms but I've never been on the losing team. So I hope Kishimoto does not destroy my winning streak LOL. but I agree w/ Sakura Blossoms. If this isn't the place to rant about the minutae of pairings then where would it be appropriate? Right now it's the only thing I'm somewhat interested in w/ this arc anyways. I find everything else to be boring and disappointing.
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#54 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Apr 4 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't speak for any NaruHina people on any other site, but this is a Naruto x Sakura website. We tend to look for any little bit of development between the two because 1). it's what the entire site is based on, and 2). because it's just fun! happy.gif

So, lighten up and don't get so as you call it 'rude and pms-y' over such a small thing. If this website was NarutoFan where the whole site is basically just devoted to the manga and the action, then I could understand and in a very small way agree with your rant.

But Heaven and Earth is not NarutoFan, or Leafninja, or even Naruto Forums. We are a pairing website, and so while we do discuss the manga in general and all of the action and fights we also discuss, look for, and celebrate what we were created for...NaruSaku! happy.gif narusakuct7.gif

Totally agree. Even though this site has every other aspect relating to the series, it's still a NaruSaku site to begin with.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#55 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Apr 3 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe Hinata's survival would allow some comedic competition between the two girls. smile.gif Like who will offer to feed Naruto Ramen when he returns injured. narusakuct7.gif

That wouild be funny cause Sakura would totally over power Hinata

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Apr 4 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup

#56 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

We are a pairing website

Which is what brought us all to this forum, right? happy.gif
I think the translation, or mis-translation as it seems to be, of Sakura's thoughts is justifiable. No matter how literal you translate that line, it is implied that Sakura understands the truth of why Hinata sacrificed herself. On top of that, she's questioning how Naruto could have subdued the fox by himself. We'll probably be seeing more scenes of Sakura gazing at the clouds or the moon as she ponders all of this. I hope Kishi indulges us in some juicy conversations between the two. danarusakunp3.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#57 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Apr 4 2009, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the translation, or mis-translation as it seems to be, of Sakura's thoughts is justifiable. No matter how literal you translate that line, it is implied that Sakura understands the truth of why Hinata sacrificed herself. On top of that, she's questioning how Naruto could have subdued the fox by himself. We'll probably be seeing more scenes of Sakura gazing at the clouds or the moon as she ponders all of this. I hope Kishi indulges us in some juicy conversations between the two. danarusakunp3.gif

Totally summed up what i would have said :thumbs:

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#58 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Apr 4 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope Kishi can really pull off a good converstion between those two. Meh, we'll see.

#59 xTheDark3stAng3lx

xTheDark3stAng3lx

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:38 PM

I hope Sakura stays as far away from Pein as possible. Because if she goes into the fight then she'll die or end up like Hinata, but with no medic ninja to save her. Then NaruSaku will die shamefulcry0js.gif
But, I thought Nagato's hair was black O.O... I never thought it would be red o.O...
And uh... Why does Pein know about Sasuke? Did I miss something?

#60 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (xTheDark3stAng3lx @ Apr 4 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope Sakura stays as far away from Pein as possible. Because if she goes into the fight then she'll die or end up like Hinata, but with no medic ninja to save her. Then NaruSaku will die shamefulcry0js.gif
But, I thought Nagato's hair was black O.O... I never thought it would be red o.O...
And uh... Why does Pein know about Sasuke? Did I miss something?

Sasuke joined Akatsuki. That's why he knows.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users