Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#101 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

Are you referring to the full trailer or the full movie? Because the full movie airs Dec 6 while the full length trailer airs the 1st of August.

Yes, I'm referring to the trailer... The last movie already? The manga isn't even close to end... Only if Kishimoto rushes things out. A movie where Naruto have a more matured look... This have to occur after war. And I don't know... Last movie written by Kishimoto was very crappy, I'm not geting too much confidence from this one. 

Mangastream got the HQ scans. I can read Ramen Ichiraku in one of the sketches.

Sketches

He doesn't really have "Naruto" written on his butt. Does he?

The outfit is very simple. Altough still doesn't look like a ninja, I like it.

Edited by Ausakura, 23 July 2014 - 03:52 PM.

#102 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:47 PM

You know, for RTN we had a first teaser of 15 seconds in which we had seen Sakura's parents design. Well I have the bad feeling we'll have Hinata's design as a teaser this time. Don't mind me, it's just a random feeling. 

That's what I'm wondering too. But it's not very likely, since Kishi is openly admitting that he want to do other things, like his one-shot Mario. 

That's true, but if he wants to do other stuff why name the project "new era"? why not something that actually means that its the end of the series?

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#103 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:49 PM

It's best to wait on the teaser. Unless it just shows sketches. The other teaser from last one gave you an idea that Naruto was going to AU, so we need a direction first before thinking else. All we know is the title and the sketch of him looking older or so it seem. I don't know why the title is called the last, so I can't really say anything more than that.

#104 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:49 PM

I don't know you guys, I like the new look. It makes him look less goofy and more serious, a lot more mature. The short hair isn't that bad to me, but it is pretty different from what I thought he would look like when he gets older :D

His short hair reminds me of Obito ^_^

This might mean that Sakura grows out her hair :D Long haired Sakura is a plus ^_^

#105 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

It's possible that the last refers to Naruto and perhaps something gone wrong or something just changed. Last movie is what if Naruto's life went different. This one is hard to say if it's what if but I guess that's why we have to wait longer.

#106 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

This movies anouncement is what discourages me the most about Kishi leaving it open ended

eh10ut.jpg

#107 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:56 PM

His short hair reminds me of Obito ^_^

This might mean that Sakura grows out her hair :D Long haired Sakura is a plus ^_^

Yes! I've been wanting Sakura to grow her hair long again. Don't get me wrong, I love the short hair, and I know it was a turning point for her character, but I'm pretty sure she's completely capable of being able to fight with that kinda hair at this point in the manga now.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#108 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

This movies anouncement is what discourages me the most about Kishi leaving it open ended

Well, the problem is we don't know exactly what it is. We only know the title and the sketches. We don't know what's it about, does it go with the actual story? What? What? I don't know but the teaser will give us a clear view. The year is not about the movie, it's about how long the movie was last released.

I can be right, you can be right. I don't know but I say wait for a teaser. It's only next week.

#109 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

Countdown.
http://www.naruto-movie.com

#110 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

Countdown.
http://www.naruto-movie.com

Hopefully, that will answer some of the questions.

#111 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

Yes! I've been wanting Sakura to grow her hair long again. Don't get me wrong, I love the short hair, and I know it was a turning point for her character, but I'm pretty sure she's completely capable of being able to fight with that kinda hair at this point in the manga now.

I'm sure she can :) and I can't wait to see how the other characters will look and who they might end up with ^_^

#112 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:14 PM

I'm sure she can :) and I can't wait to see how the other characters will look and who they might end up with ^_^

Same for me. I just want to see if all of them are gonna get a more mature, militant look like Naruto has. They would be even more cooler than they are now :happy:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#113 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

I don't like Naruto's new design for this movie, especially the short hair. It just don't look right. I prefer this version of an older Naruto: 

1627-35210256-4.jpg

I think it suits him better.

I'm curious what this movie will about though, the character design seems kind of odd to me.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 23 July 2014 - 04:36 PM.

#114 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

If this is 2 years into the future, then why doesn't Naruto have a hokage outfit on?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#115 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

If this is 2 years into the future, then why doesn't Naruto have a hokage outfit on?

It's not two years into the future. We don't know exactly what is it. It could be a future or AU or anything at this point.

#116 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

Because tsunade is still alive ant doesn't resign yet.

#117 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

Because tsunade is still alive ant doesn't resign yet.

Well she better. This anime isn't about her. If I don't see Naruto as the 6th hokage I'll be really upset. At least do it like Sarutobi did it. Make the next hokage after you official.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 23 July 2014 - 04:49 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#118 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

Hmmmmm I can't waiiiitt

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#119 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:37 PM

Apparently this is going to be not one, but a series of movies with newer characters , jutsu, and flashbacks to older events and characters

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#120 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

Apparently this is going to be not one, but a series of movies with newer characters , jutsu, and flashbacks to older events and characters

Possibly, but where do you get that info?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users