3333 replies to this topic

#2181 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:41 AM

I'm kinda getting vibes SP is going to try and give it another big push to be honest. It really, really looks like they screwed the pooch with Black Clover, and are trying to save the lesser of two dumpster fires.

They are also trying Tokyo Ghoul for a third time as well.

#2182 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:30 AM

Hey look at the bright side, there is no English dub for it yet. That probably means something given how popular Naruto is in North America :party: In Japan some other factors would have to play out for it to completely tank and get cancelled unfortunately

Pfft, back in like 2005-06, CN would air like 3-4 Naruto episodes during the DAY (usually between 4-6pm). And on Sunday they would feature the movies, especially Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom. Best of times!  :sweatdrop:

I'm kinda getting vibes SP is going to try and give it another big push to be honest. It really, really looks like they screwed the pooch with Black Clover, and are trying to save the lesser of two dumpster fires.

Are you kidding, Asta's voice sounded like a car starting, or dying. Glorious laughs were had!

Edited by My Living Curse, 21 May 2018 - 01:34 AM.

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#2183 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:44 PM

This is something I wanted to say a couple of days ago.

Tsunade took over the hokage seat after Konoha had been attacked, was tasked with rebuilding the village and also undertook training Sakura (and some others in anime canon from what I've heard). Naruto took over in a time of peace and is drowned in so much paperwork he doesn't have time for his family despite his kage bushin spam in the past. He's allowing Orochimaru to walk around despite his past actions and continued experimentation with children, as well as Sasuke doing Konoha's black ops despite Naruto's many promises to change the system. Not to mention how he was never promoted past genin, indicating he wasn't trusted with more responsibility than painting fences or finding stray cats. As a genin, he wouldn't be allowed to vote on the  ninja council (jonin only), train his own genin (again, jonin) or even teach at the academy (chunin), yet he's in charge of the village.

Tsunade is someone who was given a difficult job, got it done but Naruto began screeching she's terrible at the job. Naruto, on the other hand, appears to be in way over his head even though he was given the job in a much more peaceful time.

Exactly, it doesn't make sense and it contradicts both the manga and Naruto as a character. Naruto was supposed to be some kind of prophesied savior to the ninja world but it seems like he would follow down the same path as the others. He may have got the 5 great nations together but the ninja is still alive and kicking. Naruto to me, has failed both as an Hokage and as a man. Naruto has it easy compared to the other kage before him since they were always in a time of war but it seems to be too much for a guy who can make thousands of clones at once.

#2184 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:31 PM

Exactly, it doesn't make sense and it contradicts both the manga and Naruto as a character. Naruto was supposed to be some kind of prophesied savior to the ninja world but it seems like he would follow down the same path as the others. He may have got the 5 great nations together but the ninja is still alive and kicking. Naruto to me, has failed both as an Hokage and as a man. Naruto has it easy compared to the other kage before him since they were always in a time of war but it seems to be too much for a guy who can make thousands of clones at once.

That wasn't really Naruto as much as it was a side effect of the Fourth Ninja War. So he didn't  even accomplish that. According to the light novels Naruto Sasuke and Kakashi are legend for defeating Kaguya. That was where Naruto apparently peaked; other then that moon nonsense.

#2185 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:09 PM

He struggles with the Hokage duties because he's not very book smart. Shikamaru was supposed to help him with that but I guess he doesn't because he can't stand being around such a broken failure of a man. I mean Shikamaru married the girl he wanted to marry to begin with. He didn't give up and marry the scientist girl with the glasses. So he is probably completely disgusted to be around Naruto. So he just lets him struggle with the paperwork that he sucks at.

#2186 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:36 PM

But J.K.Rolling says it is though https://mobile.twitt...9211393?lang=en

She says it is, but then never mentions anything from it in the entire wizard canon. Not even on her own website. It stays just in the play.

But then again, JK Rowling says alot of things too.
Like how Harry and Hermione are the actual real pairing.

Her biggest mess up is the fact that she was in charge if the movies based on her book. On her request, she made decisions on everything...INCLUDING...who plays Hermione Granger. What did she choose? A brown haired white girl....what does she keep saying? "Hermione is black."

Also, Dumbledore is gay thing too. She makes the argument that she never mentioned in the books any of these details, but that is a two way street. I would argue she changed her original intention and made a retroactive continuity.

Not to mention Delphi who came out of nowhere.
https://www.bustle.c...nt-is-confusing

So, yeah, hard to take someone at their word when they lie or love to change things in their story to suit some kind of agenda over time or after a fact.

Sounds like someone else we know....right on the tip of my tongue. Starts with a K and ends with a "ishimoto." We don't let him get away with it, so why should JK Rowling do? Alot of HP fans don't like the Curse Child because of how contradictory it is to the other 7 books.

The only way Cursed Child can be "canon" is if it was an alternate universe. Especially the thing with the Time Turners....which again another contradiction that in the original book it only went back a few hours....here they went back generations.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2187 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:50 AM

The only way Cursed Child can be "canon" is if it was an alternate universe

you can say the same about naruto the last 

#2188 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:28 AM

Yeah, Sakura doesn't have much of a family to worry about either, so she would have a lot more time for it.

Ya cause she's been close to tsunade and probably trained her a bit which is more than I can say for Naruto. Saw a watchmojo list of naruto movies and guess which landed at 2 and 1 and road to ninja placed 3rd.

What family the only thing she has is a kid that's not even hers, and yes I will forever till the day I die will say Sarada is not Sakura's kid but Karin and Sasuke's.

Same cause she she kittening looks like Karin, you'd have to be a kittening moron to not see it, oh wait this Fandom not us are kittening morons.

#2189 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:58 PM

The latest episode changed the path completely. Boruto defeats Shikadai without caught cheating. In other words, more time for other characters to get shine as well as changing the timing of invasion.

Ill give SP credit for exploring better with Boruto feeling guilty about cheating rather than cool with it in the movie and manga. It makes him tolerable if anything.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 24 May 2018 - 01:02 PM.

#2190 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:50 PM

So I officially caught up with the anime after a good long while, and wow the latest episode took me by surprise when it comes to the Chunin Exams stuff between Boruto vs Shikadai. Then again we are talking about Noriyuke Abe the director of the Boruto Anime who did Bleach & Yu Yu Hakusho his touch does give the anime some spirit to it. 

One thing I'll say is within these 59 episodes as a whole I definitely feel that Boruto's generations have a bond with one another whereas with Naruto's generation I only really felt it between Team Kakashi and Team Asuma.  That and so far from what we've seen it's very basis on Part 1 Naruto combat something I didn't pick up the first time around, and it to a degree it works. 

Anyway do I think Boruto is going to get caught like he did in the movie? More than likely it'll happen unless Boruto straight up confesses about his winnings then SP i'll say that was interesting.. I do like that he does kind of regret cheating so that's a nice touch.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2191 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:54 PM

They have made a naruto 2.0, a hinata 2.0 and now they are attempting to make a gaara 2.0. This series doesn't have an ounce of orginiality to it.

P.s. i'm willing to bet they are going to glorify hinatas sad attempt to save naruto once momo attacks. -____-

#2192 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:43 PM

I am so glad I don't watch Boruto anymore. Still stuck reading the manga. 

The latest episode changed the path completely. Boruto defeats Shikadai without caught cheating. In other words, more time for other characters to get shine as well as changing the timing of invasion.

Ill give SP credit for exploring better with Boruto feeling guilty about cheating rather than cool with it in the movie and manga. It makes him tolerable if anything.

That sounds like they are trying to hype up the character more then them trying to do something original or make their own spin on the story. Remember he was able to defeat a demon, fight evenly with chunin, as well as hold his own against his teacher when he was 7 years old, and he held his own against a former hokage in order to graduate from the academy. Him cheating makes him look weak and undermines the complete prodigy that could defeat any by the time he turned 14 that they are clearly going for. So they removed it, to make sure nothing takes away from the perfection that is Hinata's perfect son (except his daddy issues.)

So I officially caught up with the anime after a good long while, and wow the latest episode took me by surprise when it comes to the Chunin Exams stuff between Boruto vs Shikadai. Then again we are talking about Noriyuke Abe the director of the Boruto Anime who did Bleach & Yu Yu Hakusho his touch does give the anime some spirit to it. 

One thing I'll say is within these 59 episodes as a whole I definitely feel that Boruto's generations have a bond with one another whereas with Naruto's generation I only really felt it between Team Kakashi and Team Asuma.  That and so far from what we've seen it's very basis on Part 1 Naruto combat something I didn't pick up the first time around, and it to a degree it works. 

Anyway do I think Boruto is going to get caught like he did in the movie? More than likely it'll happen unless Boruto straight up confesses about his winnings then SP i'll say that was interesting.. I do like that he does kind of regret cheating so that's a nice touch.

There only like nine kids in this one, and they spent 25 episodes in the academy building up their bonds (two of which are clones of team 7 and 9.) Also remember the one you didn't feel a bond with the rest was team 8; which included shino (that everyone jokes about everyone forgetting about him,) Kiba (the Naruto-like guy with a dog,) and Hinata.

Or they are going to gloss over it.

They have made a naruto 2.0, a hinata 2.0 and now they are attempting to make a gaara 2.0. This series doesn't have an ounce of orginiality to it.

P.s. i'm willing to bet they are going to glorify hinatas sad attempt to save naruto once momo attacks. -____-

You thought you get creativity from the Naruto team in SP? They not even creative in the adulations' to Hinata, how can they be creative in anything else if they can't even do that?

No one will be willing to take the bet, not even the most blind oblivious Hinata fanatic. That is like betting against the sun has risen today, when you're outside in the daylight. The only bet worth taking is; do they over-hype it so much, that it makes what they did with Pein seem like they were loyally adapting the manga in comparison?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 May 2018 - 02:58 AM.

#2193 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:57 PM

Sad ... i'm actually looking forward for this one part , seeing Boruto cheated and got caught in the act in the middle of the audience , and get humiliated. I wonder why they change that ... Making Boruto almost using the cheating device/tool but he refuse the temptation , perhaps they think making him cheating looks really that bad as a main protagonist image that's why they change that.

Edited by Yyubie, 27 May 2018 - 10:09 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2194 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:14 AM

Sad ... i'm actually looking forward for this one part , seeing Boruto cheated and got caught in the act in the middle of the audience , and get humiliated. I wonder why they change that ... Making Boruto almost using the cheating device/tool but he refuse the temptation , perhaps they think making him cheating looks really that bad as a main protagonist image that's why they change that.

It depends of if they even reveal it or not. Also if they do how they deal with it. I suspect that they won't because that makes their gary stu flawed beyond his daddy issues. If they do they probably only reveal it to Shikamaru's son to apologize to show the audience how saintly he is because he apologized on his own instead of getting lectured by his two fathers. I haven't watched the anime for a awhile so it hard for me to predict, but its easy to understand once it happens.

Here, they didn't want Naruto to humiliate him in front of everyone, and make him look bad. So, either he will apologize privately to Shikadachi or he won't.

#2195 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:30 AM

This is boruto vs shikadai from boruto movie

And this is boruto vs shikadai from the recent anime episode

I got curious , because to be honest i don't believe it , i don't believe they make boruto refuse to use the device to cheat. But they really did make him not cheating ... but the way they make him win without cheating is very cheap in my opinion , how did he summon those shadow clone while paralyze ? so they make him able to summon shadow clone without the need to form a seal with hands ?

Usually like father like son , but this time is "Like Mother Like Son" :lmao: they both got help from the creator of the anime  :lmao: .

#2196 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:24 AM

....I don't remember since it been probably over a year by this point since I read that chapter, but he probably did have to use a shadow clone scroll to get out of that. Now ninja with enough mastery of a jutsu and chakra control can perform their jutsu without hand-seals. So it is possible. Bolt being able to do this with a A rank jutsu at age 12? Doubtful. But he is Hinata's son. Again, they may have just remove the cheating entirely. I don't know; I don't want to watch it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 May 2018 - 10:24 AM.

#2197 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

This is boruto vs shikadai from boruto movie

And this is boruto vs shikadai from the recent anime episode

I got curious , because to be honest i don't believe it , i don't believe they make boruto refuse to use the device to cheat. But they really did make him not cheating ... but the way they make him win without cheating is very cheap in my opinion , how did he summon those shadow clone while paralyze ? so they make him able to summon shadow clone without the need to form a seal with hands ?

Usually like father like son , but this time is "Like Mother Like Son" :lmao: they both got help from the creator of the anime  :lmao: .

And once again, we show the difference between Kishimoto, SP, and even Boruto's writer.

Kishimoto has it where Boruto cheats
SP has it where Boruto refuses to cheat

Kishimoto has Hinata be a background character
SP has her being a quintessential plot device.

It is so obvious I am surprised not many can see the obvious bias. To me, this is more proof that NH and SS are a product of SP and not Kishimoto showcasing how unbelievably biased they are to change things so quickly. It is like, why have Kishimoto do anything at all when you are just going to change it anyway?

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2198 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:02 PM

And once again, we show the difference between Kishimoto, SP, and even Boruto's writer.
Kishimoto has it where Boruto cheats
SP has it where Boruto refuses to cheat
Kishimoto has Hinata be a background character
SP has her being a quintessential plot device.
It is so obvious I am surprised not many can see the obvious bias. To me, this is more proof that NH and SS are a product of SP and not Kishimoto showcasing how unbelievably biased they are to change things so quickly. It is like, why have Kishimoto do anything at all when you are just going to change it anyway?

Shes still pretty much a background character in my opinion. She doesn't show an ounce of emotion when her son wins. But I am 100% sure that they will make her look like a heroine when that momo guy attacks and she tries to save naruto. Thats what SP specializes in most afterall. Theyre going to milk that scene just like they did with the pain vs hinata fight.

#2199 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:07 PM

Shes still pretty much a background character in my opinion. She doesn't show an ounce of emotion when her son wins. But I am 100% sure that they will make her look like a heroine when that momo guy attacks and she tries to save naruto. Thats what SP specializes in most afterall. Theyre going to milk that scene just like they did with the pain vs hinata fight.

That poor cow....and I am not even talking about Hinata.

Actually, maybe that is why Hinata's boobs are getting flatter....She is milked so much she is losing it.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2200 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:14 PM

Boruto maybe refuse to use that cheating device but after he won against shikadai , the scientist that give boruto that device is there waiting for him and congratulate him. Boruto DIDN'T return the device to him , he still keeping it with him. Depending on how much they changed the story from boruto movie , Boruto might use the device to cheat if they going to change this in the grand final , his opponent might be that guy from the sand village that resemble gaara a lot (is he gaara son?).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users