• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

So, yesterday 678 came out and it could not be more clearer that Sasuke does not really care about Sakura or respect her either, and that the naruhina moment was a dream that was not even going to come true :| because all of their dreams were about things that were unreachable or weren't going to happen, and it's clear as day that it paralleled Lee's and Ino's dream.

So anyways, I went on tumblr to see what the ships had to say about this chapter (which is probably a mistake I'll never make again) and I was like...really?

SS fans are saying that this means something big is going to happen between Sakura and Sasuke

And NH fans are saying that the dream counts and this proves that NH will be canon and they are saying since it was a just dream to us then the CPR moment is just CPR and in RTN when Naruto saved Sakura, was just a movie and they were in a genjutsu :|

And they also just love to point out the fact that Sai asked Naruto on his feelings for her before the confession, and that Naruto has never said he loves her :|

Sighs I sighed and facepalmed myself so much yesterday, I was like what is wrong with these people? what are they not getting? lolll what?

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:48 PM

Hey TsukiChan, I'm inclined to close this thread - I can see it going directly to bashing. Could this opinion live in the chapter or debate thread? Is there a specific topic for everyone to comment on that warrants it being separate?

#3 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:49 PM

Denial is the first stage, then comes anger...then sadness, then they come to peace with the idea.

For them, it never really left denial, but there are plenty of NH and SS fans that already realize NS is going to be canon, those are either still mad, or realize it's not such a bad ship after all.

Give them time.

I imagine it would be hard for us too, if roles were reversed.

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#4 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

Hey TsukiChan, I'm inclined to close this thread - I can see it going directly to bashing. Could this opinion live in the chapter or debate thread? Is there a specific topic for everyone to comment on that warrants it being separate?

I'm not trying to bash them, they just make me wonder :|

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

At this point in the manga it will be for the best to ignore the fandom for good. At this point in the story denial, desperation and delusion are at its highest, more than ever. There's no point in debating with them anymore, we keep on playing the waiting game while Kishimoto continues to kill NH and SS, and he will resume doing the final preparations in the development of NS.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:46 PM

I'm not trying to bash them, they just make me wonder :|

Not you, but other posters who might take it too far. Even the title invites bashing. After chapters like this there's a fine line between discussion and bashing...and it's easily crossed, by our members and by trolls who darken our doorstep.

Since there's no real discussion point here, just opinion, I'm going to close this thread. No worries, TsukiChan: Feel free to pick this up in the NS debate thread, and everyone try to steer clear of bashing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ss, nh, wth?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users