59 replies to this topic

#21 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:07 AM

They are REALLY toning down Sakura's reactions when interacting with Naruto stupid NH shippers on the story board dry.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 July 2011 - 08:56 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#22 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:57 AM

No like for anime? --Click here to view--
How come i feel as if no one watches the anime anymore to see Naruto and his freinds in action animated. Now i feel like everyone watches it just to point out how Hinata was placed in a scene, or how Pierrot Studios messed up again, Or how they clearly messed up this NS scene just because someone didn't smile or blush. Come on guys so what the anime isn't perfect thats what makes it more interesting. I mean if i wanted an exact copy and past of the manga but animated i would get bored with it. When a new episode comes out I watch it because i really like the anime (most of the time). I have watched the anime more than i read the manga (thanks to the show being on CN) because of the anime i found out about Naruto and i found out what manga was lol. The filler is okay most of the time for me because i find the funny and interesting, and it adds some more into the show. Though sometimes it may be repetitive and annoying (but you might be used to it if you watch the whole part 1 filler season pictureem0.gif ) I thought this was a good ep anyway, sorry for the ranting i'm done now happy.gif

Anyways as for the episode i thought it was a great episode especially because Kona is one of my favorite characters, and whenever i see him and his team i just know that something funky is about to go down. The scene with Hinata and Shikamaru wasn't a bother to me much, mostly because it was just a little talk about how Hinata could feel the hatred and blah blah blah and how he couldn't control it and such. . The part when Sakura tells Naruto about Tsunade being alright was okay, but the animation downgraded a lot through that scene. Weird right? I would say that it was a great episode today. Too bad that from here till i think the introduction of the war we wont see Sakura again ermm.gif I also don't think i will be enjoying next weeks episode up until the episode when Naruto begins his fight with the Kyubbi. Just because i thought it was boooooring and the only interesting things were when he met bee and dark Naruto. The rest is going to be weeks of disappointment for me. Though of course i'm still going to watch it tongue.gif

#23 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jul 22 2011, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, it looks Shippuden finally caught up the the first anime in number of episodes (Naruto went for 220 episodes as I recall). I wonder if Naruto Shippuden will encompass the rest of the series, or if they'll start a third Naruto anime for the 4th Shinobi War Arc onward. I've heard Kishi recommended an acquaintance of his to the anime team, it'd be nice to see some change in the anime after some of the issues we've had in the last arc.

Oh, and two new episodes next week! Yay!

That acquaintance would be Akira Higashiyama, the writer of the Naruto spin-off novel The Gutsy Ninja. He's only doing the movie's script, but there's a possibility that this is a sign of things to come that Kishi will be heavily involved in the anime from here on. Not only that, the singer of the new movie is also going to be playing a filler guy next month. Not sure if he was chosen by Kishi or not, but it's an interesting speculation.

BTW, did anybody realize they replaced Danzo with Tsunade in the OP??

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (Master Sage @ Jul 21 2011, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No like for anime? --Click here to view--
How come i feel as if no one watches the anime anymore to see Naruto and his freinds in action animated. Now i feel like everyone watches it just to point out how Hinata was placed in a scene, or how Pierrot Studios messed up again, Or how they clearly messed up this NS scene just because someone didn't smile or blush. Come on guys so what the anime isn't perfect thats what makes it more interesting. I mean if i wanted an exact copy and past of the manga but animated i would get bored with it. When a new episode comes out I watch it because i really like the anime (most of the time). I have watched the anime more than i read the manga (thanks to the show being on CN) because of the anime i found out about Naruto and i found out what manga was lol. The filler is okay most of the time for me because i find the funny and interesting, and it adds some more into the show. Though sometimes it may be repetitive and annoying (but you might be used to it if you watch the whole part 1 filler season pictureem0.gif ) I thought this was a good ep anyway, sorry for the ranting i'm done now happy.gif

Anyways as for the episode i thought it was a great episode especially because Kona is one of my favorite characters, and whenever i see him and his team i just know that something funky is about to go down. The scene with Hinata and Shikamaru wasn't a bother to me much, mostly because it was just a little talk about how Hinata could feel the hatred and blah blah blah and how he couldn't control it and such. . The part when Sakura tells Naruto about Tsunade being alright was okay, but the animation downgraded a lot through that scene. Weird right? I would say that it was a great episode today. Too bad that from here till i think the introduction of the war we wont see Sakura again ermm.gif I also don't think i will be enjoying next weeks episode up until the episode when Naruto begins his fight with the Kyubbi. Just because i thought it was boooooring and the only interesting things were when he met bee and dark Naruto. The rest is going to be weeks of disappointment for me. Though of course i'm still going to watch it tongue.gif

I understand your point but what I am complaining about is that studio Pierot IS the reason why so many western fans believe NH is the solid canon pairing, especially when a majority of those fans DON'T read the manga and only follow the anime. sleep.gif

All the way to part one with the fillers arc that lasted a year and a half the insect arc with Hinata training naked in a waterfall, all the way to the ep where she makes Naruto a "Naruto sandwich" that's what exploiting a one sided no development pairing like NH annoys me, Pierot likes to play favorites and loves to throw the fan service.

Edited by Gravenimage, 22 July 2011 - 01:34 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 22 2011, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand your point but what I am complaining about is that studio Pierot IS the reason why so many western fans believe NH is the solid canon pairing, especially when a majority of those fans DON'T read the manga and only follow the anime. sleep.gif

I have a friend who only watches the anime but she hates hinata and called her useless. She even thought Sakura's confession was genuine. So I guess in the end if your preference was NH then not even reading the manga will sway you.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#26 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

The Hinata scene in this episode didn't bother me much at all. One, it wasn't of her confession, it was more the beat down (which I'm not completely opposed to...haha). And two, it was Shikamaru remembering that scene, not Naruto. It was more about his concern that Naruto would loose control of himself and what they must do to fight with and protect Naruto. I didn't really think of it as shipping when I saw it...if they had actually included her confession in the flashback then I'd be upset.

#27 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:58 PM

One of those great mysteries behind this series is how Hinata fans could be so blind dry.gif

#28 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jul 22 2011, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of those great mysteries behind this series is how Hinata fans could be so blind dry.gif

Probably because they don't want to just accept the fact that Hinata hardly has a chance with Naruto. Hence all of the outrageous predictions and so called "proof" of NaruHina. I always feel as if NaruHina fans always want to stay in the past, back in part 1. They just can't except Naruto, a great kid who deserves more than what he gets to be pared with someone who showed no respect for him in the beginning. I guess they just want Naruto to be happy, but they don't understand that Naruto is only truly happy with Sakura. Even if Naruto gets together with Sakura Many, almost all NH fans will still be in denial but it's there choice sad.gif

#29 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:38 AM

You know, I sometimes question the pierrot guys for trying to force chemestry with Naruto and Hinata because its just can't happen and if it did, it would be portrayed and developed more well into their characteristics without making it so awkward, but if that was the case, then it would be a whole nother plot story than it is now.

I guess the question is I wonder what would happen if Pierrot hadn't have this obsession with Hinata more than it should be?

Edited by anguyen92, 23 July 2011 - 05:46 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#30 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (anguyen92 @ Jul 23 2011, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess the question is I wonder what would happen if Pierrot hadn't have this obsession with Hinata more than it should be?

It's tough to say I guess, but I think some of the Part I fillers really pushed the NaruHina ship into what it is today. She was a popular character before all of that started, but I'd say that some of random scenes they pushed during Part I filler hell really made some fans more confident that necessary. I still see NH fans that try to use scenes from that lame Bikochu Arc as evidence that Naruto has feelings for Hinata (on a side note, it's funny to me how that arc basically claimed that the First Tsuchikage was bee-tamer. I guess Iwa really upgraded with Muu and Oonoki and their Dust-style jutsu, LOL). I guess I'd like to assume that the shipping wars would be a little more tame, if the anime didn't push NaruHina as much as it has in the past. But who knows, maybe it'd be the same, only with more SS fans. *shrugs*

But, in the end, Hinata is a popular character, so it shouldn't be surprising that Pierrot likes to give her more screen-time. And considering that her crush on Naruto is 90% of her character, it generally works out that Hinata fillers = NaruHina fillers. I don't think the entire studio has a bias though, I think they just push ships to keep fans interested. I remember, even during the Part I fillers, there were a few NaruSaku scenes, with Sakura offering to clean Naruto's clothes, waiting by his bed while he was unconscious, showing off her nursing outfit to him, and crying out his name after he passed out. So, unless they openly contradict or change story to push a certain ship, I really don't mind.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 23 July 2011 - 06:50 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#31 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jul 22 2011, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But, in the end, Hinata is a popular character, so it shouldn't be surprising that Pierrot likes to give her more screen-time. And considering that her crush on Naruto is 90% of her character, it generally works out that Hinata fillers = NaruHina fillers. Although in the some of the recent Hinata fillers, like this episode and her one Konoha History Arc appearance, I feel like her feelings for Naruto aren't really playing a big role anymore. At least not since the confession episode.
I don't think the entire studio has a bias though, I think they just push ships to keep fans interested. I remember, even during the Part I fillers, there were a few NaruSaku scenes, with Sakura offering to clean Naruto's clothes, waiting by his bed while he was unconscious, showing off her nursing outfit to him, and crying out his name after he passed out. So, unless they openly contradict or change story to push a certain ship, I really don't mind.

Man, I even forgot that those scenes happened until now, thanks for that memory jog and for rejuvenating my faith in Pierrot. And yeah, Pierrot did give us a bone with that one walking scene, last episode, right, about trust. Man, hope that they portray Kushina's arrival as well as they should and really have her personality shine. We just got to keep our optimism up.

Edited by anguyen92, 23 July 2011 - 06:56 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#32 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (anguyen92 @ Jul 23 2011, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man, I even forgot that those scenes happened until now, thanks for that memory jog and for rejuvenating my faith in Pierrot. And yeah, Pierrot did give us a bone with that one walking scene, last episode, right, about trust.

LOL, no problem. I think the problem with a lot of us (me included) is that we instantly claim the anime team has a NaruHina/SasuSaku bias when they push one of those ships, and then instantly forget the NaruSaku stuff they've pushed in the past. My recommendation to anyone who claims Pierrot hates NS is watch Shippuden Episode 74, there's some pretty nice filler hints regarding Sakura's feelings.

I guess, at the very least, they're omni-shipping.

Man, hope that they portray Kushina's arrival as well as they should and really have her personality shine. We just got to keep our optimism up.

Yeah, I really hope so too. I'd like to see more of her backstory, on a mission with Minato or something. Or just see her actually fight. So far, even the manga's only shown her use one move.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 23 July 2011 - 07:19 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#33 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Master Sage @ Jul 23 2011, 04:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Probably because they don't want to just accept the fact that Hinata hardly has a chance with Naruto. Hence all of the outrageous predictions and so called "proof" of NaruHina. I always feel as if NaruHina fans always want to stay in the past, back in part 1. They just can't except Naruto, a great kid who deserves more than what he gets to be pared with someone who showed no respect for him in the beginning. I guess they just want Naruto to be happy, but they don't understand that Naruto is only truly happy with Sakura. Even if Naruto gets together with Sakura Many, almost all NH fans will still be in denial but it's there choice sad.gif

well yeah but I mean why they always think Hinata is more wonderful than she actually is I mean not that I hate her but lots of Naruto fans treat her like a goddess which is obsessed adoration that shouldn't even be there. I like Hinata don't get me wrong she isn't a bad character but people need to stop treating her like the centre of the Naruto universe and should have what she wants all the time dry.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 July 2011 - 08:59 PM.

#34 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jul 23 2011, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, no problem. I think the problem with a lot of us (me included) is that we instantly claim the anime team has a NaruHina/SasuSaku bias when they push one of those ships, and then instantly forget the NaruSaku stuff they've pushed in the past. My recommendation to anyone who claims Pierrot hates NS is watch Shippuden Episode 74, there's some pretty nice filler hints regarding Sakura's feelings.

Good point ; Especially in shippuden - movies 2, 3, and 4 have NaruSaku hints (3 being the one with the most, 4 with the least).

Then there's been all of the fan service we've gotten from them elsewhere - omakes (Naruto's dream kiss, Naruto and Sakura's date at the festival), OPs and EDs, and fillers in the series itself (Naruto and Sakura holding hands in 45, Sakura blushing over Naruto smiling at her in 45, Ep 100 where they're talking at night on the ledge, the end of the 3 tails filler arc where they walk home separate from the rest of the group in the sunset, etc.). Not to mention the OVA scenes.

Honestly, they've given NS more than NH and SS filler stuff overall.
I guess, at the very least, they're omni-shipping.

This is probably the truest assessment of what the animation studio is doing.
Yeah, I really hope so too. I'd like to see more of her backstory, on a mission with Minato or something. Or just see her actually fight. So far, even the manga's only shown her use one move.

Do want, right behind NS moments. I'd love to see her and Minato around Naruto and Sakura's age, like Ciardha mentioned before. That would make for awesome filler - I would totally watch that!
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#35 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:53 AM

@ paptala: your siggg.......when is it gonna be finished!!!

Edited by merryGOflava, 24 July 2011 - 12:54 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#36 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jul 23 2011, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ paptala: your siggg.......when is it gonna be finished!!!

Haha I wish I knew - I'm not the one who made it. tongue.gif If I knew who did, I'd be bugging them about it ; I think it might have been Lady GT, but I'm not certain. It's not up on her DA page anymore if it was hers.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#37 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 24 2011, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha I wish I knew - I'm not the one who made it. tongue.gif If I knew who did, I'd be bugging them about it ; I think it might have been Lady GT, but I'm not certain. It's not up on her DA page anymore if it was hers.

gosh darnit!! T^T.....that looks better than the inconsistent anime animation we have now sad.gif

sometimes the animation looks awesome other times...i don't even think they were trying XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#38 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 24 2011, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good point ; Especially in shippuden - movies 2, 3, and 4 have NaruSaku hints (3 being the one with the most, 4 with the least).

Then there's been all of the fan service we've gotten from them elsewhere - omakes (Naruto's dream kiss, Naruto and Sakura's date at the festival), OPs and EDs, and fillers in the series itself (Naruto and Sakura holding hands in 45, Sakura blushing over Naruto smiling at her in 45, Ep 100 where they're talking at night on the ledge, the end of the 3 tails filler arc where they walk home separate from the rest of the group in the sunset, etc.). Not to mention the OVA scenes.

You should really list those moments in that thread 'NaruSaku moments' or something like that if they aren't there already. I haven't watched those episodes yet but if they have cute stuff in them I might. biggrin.gif

#39 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:02 PM

Paptala I Like your new sig it looks just like the manga art style! laugh.gif laugh.gif

#40 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Jul 24 2011, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should really list those moments in that thread 'NaruSaku moments' or something like that if they aren't there already. I haven't watched those episodes yet but if they have cute stuff in them I might. biggrin.gif

I think they may already be listed there, but when I have the time, I'll go look and see for certain happy.gif
QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jul 24 2011, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paptala I Like your new sig it looks just like the manga art style! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks a lot! Doesn't it? whatthekitten.gif Lady GT (whom I'm pretty sure is the one made it) is simply amazingly talented!!
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users