AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Dec 13 2012, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png Thats my point!

In you're post you made it seem like Kishi personally gave the OK to them mellow.gif witch he did not. so i corrected you.

Hinata is healing witch is out of character and people are pissed so its justified.

No I didn't. When I say "Kishi" I mean the manga. The manga has shown this scene, so the anime is able to adapt it into their episodes without going against canon. I would think you would have realized what I meant.

Ino, Sakura, and Tenten are shown to be able to heal, so they didn't want to leave Hinata out. Its not a big deal, they didn't depict her as a skilled medical ninja like Sakura. Just the basics.
Such a minor thing shouldn't get anyone "pissed".

#82 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 13 2012, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't take fillers seriously, just laugh at how bad Hinata is portrayed.

Exactlyyyyyyy tongue.gif! I haven't watched the episode nor do I watch the anime that often but who cares?? It's only filler I don't even see the problem; sure the amount of Hinata service is over nine thousand and all but what do you expect from the animation studio that's what they've always done. The anime studio could have Naruto propose to her and I wouldn't give two *****. So don't get all worked up you guys the Naruhina fandom (primarily my dorky brother rolleyes.gif) may have ridiculous amount of filler thanks to Studio Hinata but we have ridiculous amounts of cannon!!

Edited by SugarJunkE, 13 December 2012 - 11:09 PM.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#83 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 13 2012, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm Hinata learnt medical ninjutsu? Welp don't wanna watch that arc anymore. Hmmmm, Naruto says he always will love sakura? Welp, dont wanna watch that arc anymore.

Stop acting like you're NH fans please.

When he says after "nothing would make me happy .." then after it he says "but even if she does not choose me as long as she's happy that what it counts"

*facepalm.

Yeah looks like he would not be hurt as in part 1.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 11:13 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#84 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 13 2012, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In response to the episode:

LOL I noticed even tenten got healing powers... Since he became a medical ninja? laugh.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#85 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Dec 14 2012, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL I noticed even tenten got healing powers... Since he became a medical ninja? laugh.gif

she's just wrapping him up with a bandaid, which hinata should have been doing.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#86 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Dec 13 2012, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope I don't see Tenten's hands glowing with green chakra like medic ninjas do she's bandaging the person she's treating. Only Hinata is the one who is getting that treatment of healing abilities.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#87 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 13 2012, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In response to the episode:

i think they switched around the wrong character by mistake XD cause this makes no sense.

i wonder if we will get to see sakura use byukugan biggrin.gif

#88 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

I saw Ino, Shizune, Sakura and Hinata hands glowing with green chakra like medic ninjas do but at that time no one complained so why now?

Like I say before the overwhelming amount of direct Sakura>>>>>>Naruto we get from the same people is not even funny, to show you that the ANS fans live complaining about how biased the Naruto franchise is towards NS and they only hope that Kishi could just make NH canon to embarrass the Anime Team for pushing NS so much.

Is my memory is not wrong I can only remember a time when Hinata cooked for Naruto and he told her that she will make a great wife, since then studio Pierrot has never crossed that line again, I wonder why? Lol to the waterfall since he didn't know it was she.

In the end, if we have the ANS fans complaining about to0 many NS hints from the Anime team, why are we complaining about them?

Edited by Don-kun, 14 December 2012 - 01:32 AM.

#89 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Dec 14 2012, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw Ino, Shizune, Sakura and Hinata hands glowing with green chakra like medic ninjas do but at that time no one complained so why now?

Like I say before the overwhelming amount of direct Sakura>>>>>>Naruto we get from the same people is not even funny, to show you that the ANS fans live complaining about how biased the Naruto franchise is towards NS and they only hope that Kishi could just make NH canon to embarrass the Anime Team for pushing NS so much.

Is my memory is not wrong I can only remember a time when Hinata cooked for Naruto and he told her that she will make a great wife, since then studio Pierrot has never crossed that line again, I wonder why? Lol to the waterfall since he didn't know it was she.

In the end, if we have the ANS fans complaining about to0 many NS hints from the Anime team, why are we complaining about them?

wait im confused?? mellow.gif

what are you saying exactly?? XD....

and about the bolded when did hinata have medic ninja powers in the manga??

#90 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 13 2012, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why can't people ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THIS IS NOT CANON. holy kitten, just treat it almost like a spin off series, jesus h christ you people overreact.

"NH FANSERVICE OMG" it wasn't. it was plain hinata being hinata. Lack of NS moments...... T_T After Naruto is asked why he wanted to become powerful, the images flash and we see iruka then sakura then kakashi. If we were to make the argument that everything that is done is done for a reason, then you could say that Naruto views in order of importance, iruka, then sakura, and regarding the point about minato appearing once again, it could have just been just a flashback that once again strengthens Naruto's resolve.

Hmmm Hinata learnt medical ninjutsu? Welp don't wanna watch that arc anymore. Hmmmm, Naruto says he always will love sakura? Welp, dont wanna watch that arc anymore.

Stop acting like you're NH fans please.

QUOTE (SugarJunkE @ Dec 13 2012, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactlyyyyyyy tongue.gif! I haven't watched the episode nor do I watch the anime that often but who cares?? It's only filler I don't even see the problem; sure the amount of Hinata service is over nine thousand and all but what do you expect from the animation studio that's what they've always done. The anime studio could have Naruto propose to her and I wouldn't give two *****. So don't get all worked up you guys the Naruhina fandom (primarily my dorky brother rolleyes.gif) may have ridiculous amount of filler thanks to Studio Hinata but we have ridiculous amounts of cannon!!

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Dec 13 2012, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THIS!!!

You guys are acting like children. Better yet, acting like NaruHina fans. So what if Hinata can heal now. It's filler and it has been done before. You guys should be used to it now. Hot damn, Sakura on the other hand is getting into fights with Edo Jounin's and beating them with no difficulty. The amount of Sakura fan service in this filler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hinata's "fan service" of her healing. You're saying you hate the anime team but I remember you guys jumping for joy when they gave us that episode where Naruto said he loved Sakura. Sounding a bit like hypocrites. I bet if the anime team showed Sakura doing something she hasn't shown in the manga, ya'll would be happy. Oh, it's perfectly fine when it fits your needs but when it's something else you rage. Pathetic. I came to this forums because I believed NaruSaku fans were 10x better than NaruHina fans but I'm starting to see that some of you guys aren't much different.

Ya know what though? Fine. Miss out on some crazy action and a great filler story because Hinata healed someone. You're missing out, not me. xD

#91 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

Woah I must have missed something in the episode because now I'm confused why there is so much anger. huh.gif I mean I understand why you could be annoyed at Hinata having healing powers because it comes across as undermining Sakura's skill and medics in general but it's a filler so no need to be so angry. Others have also said this was done before (i wouldn't know) so I think some of us just need to chill, it's no big deal. happy.gif The episode as a whole was very good in my opinion so I don't think a few seconds of Hinata "fanservice" should deter you from watching it.

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#92 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyways I'm gonna tell you what are you're missing out just because you won't watch the episode due to a 3 second scene of Hinata(Sakura and Ino) healing.

1. Gai and Lee go 5th Gate to fight 4TK.
2. 4TK turns into full Kurama and destroying the village.
3. We got to see a small cameo from Minato.
4. Kurama taking over Naruto's body for a little bit and screaming at the fat dude.
5. Hinata getting owned.
6. Neji, TenTen, Chouji and Shikamaru having some fight scenes.

All because of that one little moment of Hinata healing some random dude with the help of Sakura and Ino.

Yeah, sounds about right. I'm totally fine with missing that, to be honest. I didn't plan on watching any of the anime anyways; this just solidifed my stance on it is all.

The anime butchers the manga. If this small filler arc is enough payoff to keep watching the anime, by all means go ahead. But no filler arc is enough for me to keep supporting this anime, especially considering filler is what killed it in the first place.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 14 December 2012 - 02:07 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#93 Dynamoster

Dynamoster

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

So I see that everything is focused on Hinata hate, but who wanted to throw their headset across the room every time the kids got some screen time. The whole time they just cried and whined. Then they are all like "Oh lets give the bad guys what they want so we can have our sensei back." So smart those ones.

#94 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

Well that escalated quickly.

And no, I'm not talking about the Hinata fanservice wink.gif

I will admit that I was also a little annoyed by Hinata's sudden healing powers (It annoyed me in Shippuden Movie 2 as well). The reason why it bothers me is that it's just so "me too" like.

Sakura got bullied when she was little. So was Hinata.

Sakura is one of Naruto's earliest bonds. Hinata's bond with Naruto is even earlier.

Sakura can heal. So can Hinata.

That being said, I honestly find it more amusing than I do annoying. smile.gif

As for the episode itself, it was alright. The fight scenes were awesome, especially when Lee and Gai used just went all out on "pseudo Kyubi".

The interaction between Shiseru and Dokku was easily the hightlight of the episode. It was very touching and emotional and most imporantly, it felt real. It really felt like two people just trying to get by in an insane world while trying to protect what's dear to them.

I also liked how we got some nice Naruto/Dokku bonding and Sakura/Shiseru bonding. Maybe the DokShi/NaruSaku parallel isn't so far out after all. wink.gif

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 14 2012, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THIS!!!

You guys are acting like children. Better yet, acting like NaruHina fans. So what if Hinata can heal now. It's filler and it has been done before. You guys should be used to it now. Hot damn, Sakura on the other hand is getting into fights with Edo Jounin's and beating them with no difficulty. The amount of Sakura fan service in this filler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hinata's "fan service" of her healing. You're saying you hate the anime team but I remember you guys jumping for joy when they gave us that episode where Naruto said he loved Sakura. Sounding a bit like hypocrites. I bet if the anime team showed Sakura doing something she hasn't shown in the manga, ya'll would be happy. Oh, it's perfectly fine when it fits your needs but when it's something else you rage. Pathetic. I came to this forums because I believed NaruSaku fans were 10x better than NaruHina fans but I'm starting to see that some of you guys aren't much different.

Ya know what though? Fine. Miss out on some crazy action and a great filler story because Hinata healed someone. You're missing out, not me. xD

The difference between this episode and episode 235 is that, while 235 was definetely filler, Naruto's speech was still based on canon. Hinata suddenly having healing powers, on the other hand, has absolutely no basis in canon and that's why some people are upset.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#95 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THIS!!!

Alright, everyone needs to chill out. Please keep the posts focused on your personal view of the anime, and not a critique of other people's opinions.

#96 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THIS!!!

Sakura beating Edo Jounins with no difficulty? Seriously? What the actual hell.

Pierrot needs to stop smoking whatever they're smoking. facepalm.png I love Sakura, but that's just plain ridiculous.

AboojTi.gif

#97 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 13 2012, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura beating Edo Jounins with no difficulty? Seriously? What the actual hell.

Pierrot needs to stop smoking whatever they're smoking. facepalm.png I love Sakura, but that's just plain ridiculous.

But when that happened, the peepz here were jumping for joy. Get my point?

#98 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Dec 14 2012, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Btw I saw the screenshots. Didn't Hinata have Naruto's head in her lap? =/

Yeah :/ one of the most annoying parts. Its Sakura's role. But she's screaming out 'Naruto-kun' and put his head on her lap ==a then Naruto's mind on the rookies. He saw Hinata in Pein arc =_= why Pierrot didnt put her standing with Kiba and Shino like other team did? Of course Sakura and Sasuke and Iruka needs a single panel. They're special. But Hinata?

but then I'm okay with it. It's not a very big deal for me. It's just didn't affect the plot. It's just Pierrot being Pierrot :v I love the feels when Sakura sit with Shiseru while Dokku stays in somewhere with Naruto, thinking about all of the things they've been through.

but for the rest episode, I liked it, especially when Dokku and Shiseru talked in the room. Oh my God, dunno why, they reminded me of NS--with all 'brother-sister' barrier in their relationship (just like NS hater says all the time). They're so cute, and i want them together >.< I know they love and care for each other

Ps: I love Shikamaru's kagemane. It looks so cool >.<

Edited by Heaven on Earth, 14 December 2012 - 02:35 AM.

#99 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

I'm too busy drooling over Neji to worry about anything else. wub.gif

#100 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But when that happened, the peepz here were jumping for joy. Get my point?

Yeah, I get the point. There are hypocrites in all fandoms, as sad as it is. The amount of them just differs sometimes.

The way I see it is that stupid fanservice is stupid fanservice, no matter what character it goes to. Sakura, Hinata, whoever. Stupid fanservice is stupid fanservice.

Now, there is smart fanservice. For something to qualify as that, though, it needs to be in line with what's canon. But Sakura allegedly beating Edo Jounins with no problem? Hinata having healing powers? Kabuto having FAAAABULOUS hair? (seriously though, what up with his hairdo for this filler arc? does Pierrot have a fetish for Tahno-hair!Kabuto? laugh.gif) To me, that's just completely dumb.

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users