• This topic is locked This topic is locked
215 replies to this topic

#41 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:07 AM

I get that eventually Obito would have seized control over the juubi but it felt like 2 chapters were wasted. As for Naruto saving Sasuke by using his father's skill was possible right now only Minato can teleport to a remote location and blow up but it will pull him out of the fight. As for what happens next....

Naruto did'nt use the FTG justu he just made sure he was touching his dad and Sasuke for Minato to do it.

43iduct.jpg

#42 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:23 AM

I second this.

I am highly pissed you know... It's not moving anywhere. It's officially imo the worst chapter. This thing is dragging too long.

You could always read chapter 615 again. Are you sure that is not the worst chapter? XD

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#43 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

You could always read chapter 615 again. Are you sure that is not the worst chapter? XD

Lol.

Still trying to decide what song to use. This is going to be short anyway.

#44 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:26 AM

From today I will call my section come on Kishi and today would be...

Come on Kishi why today we could not see the new Minato's Rasenga?

Edited by Liu bie, 24 July 2013 - 06:27 AM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#45 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:33 AM

Am I the only one who thought this chapter was at least decent? Lol.

Kishi is really struggling to keep all of the characters updated at this point in the story imo. It's kind of funny. Where the heck is Kakashi? The other hokages? The other ninjas?? Most importantly-- Yamato???

Kakashi's in that other dimension, and considering how exhausted he seemed last time we saw him I think we won't see him on the battlefield for quite a while, until he recuperates and has eno    ugh chakra to teleport back. Or if Obito, for some reason, decides to go in that dimension and bring him back himself. Hiruzen and Tobirama are probably regenerating somewhere. Hashirama is being confronted by Madara. The other ninja... don't matter.  :P And Yamato will never be seen again.  :lol:

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#46 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:39 AM

Naruto did'nt use the FTG justu he just made sure he was touching his dad and Sasuke for Minato to do it.

yeah thats what I meant. I should've worded better

#47 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

Lol.

Still trying to decide what song to use. This is going to be short anyway.

When you riview obito determination, you can use "o fortuna". It fit with obito against all odd :D

#48 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

I think Obito is going to be saved from this by showing him the Sakura and Rin parallel or after it's shown, Naruto will show him how he's wrong by talking or doing something, and there's bound to be a NS moment when the parallel happens cause Naruto will be involved after the parallel is done.

Also, the only way for Minato to be saved from Obito's attack this time is by someone. If there won't be anyone, he'll take the blow. But, I do think he'll be saved.

Edited by T XD, 24 July 2013 - 07:22 AM.

#49 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

When you riview obito determination, you can use "o fortuna". It fit with obito against all odd :D

Lol yeah.

I think Obito is going to be saved from this by showing him Sakura and Rin parallel, and there's bound to be a NS moment from this when it happens cause Naruto will be involved after the parallel is done.

Also, the only way for Minato to be saved from Obito's attack this time is by someone. If there won't be anyone, he'll take the blow. But, I do think he'll be saved.

Yeah, so I think the payoff will be more surprising

#50 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

NS moment is unavoidable, with all this rin, obito naruto parallel.

I just hope obito last kitten YOU to naruto isn't killing sakura, so naruto can feel HELL.

#51 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:35 AM

I just hope obito last kitten YOU to naruto isn't killing sakura, so naruto can feel HELL.

I didn't say this in the review, but I left a small nod. I don't want to give an idea, I guess.

#52 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:38 AM

Sakura's next major role, aside from fighting, is her being a way for Obito's recovery. This is going to be very interesting. Can't wait XD

#53 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

It feels something odd for Obito. One hand he wants to crush the shinobi system and Naruto in particular but the thing that keeps him together is the thought of Rin. Now one can justify by saying it's because he hates the world because Rin isn't there alive anymore but it is a bit of a shame that he uses his love for Rin as a crutch to destroy everything.

#54 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

Wow waitied a week for this? How disappointing we literally are in the same place as last week...

Obito SOT6P? ok..

I'm getting the feeling Sakura will be killed more and more as Kishi re-inforces the Obi/rin Naru/saku paralell.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#55 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:02 AM

Well looks like the theory of Hinata saving Naruto and Sakura saving Sasuke has been thrown out of the window :zaru:. The fans that came up with that theory must be smashing their heads on a wall right about now. :bash:

Anyway I agreed the chapter was short, probably shorter than usual Kishi must be feeling lazy. Nothing to say but Obito has regained his memories but I'm worry. If Obito right now is a real threat how imagined how dangerous he will become when he learns to fully control the Jiuubi? Its really going to turn bad. 

Haunted Cake@

I don't think Sakura will be crazy enough to jump in and try to get herself killed by Jubito (she's not Hinata :roll:).

Edited by Gravenimage, 24 July 2013 - 08:13 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#56 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

Well looks like the theory of Hinata saving Naruto and Sakura saving Sasuke has been thrown out of the window :zaru:. The fans that came up with that theory must be smashing their heads on a wall right about now. :bash:

Anyway I agreed the chapter was short, probably shorter than usual Kishi must be feeling lazy. Nothing to say but Obito has regained his memories but I'm worry. If Obito right now is a real threat how imagined how dangerous he will become when he learns to fully control the Jiuubi? Its really going to turn bad. 

Haunted Cake@

I don't think Sakura will be crazy enough to jump in and try to get herself killed by Jubito (she's not Hinata :roll:).

I meant Obito will see Sakura and Naruto and obviously the paralell between them and obi/rin. The will give Naruto a taste by targetting Sakura.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#57 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

I meant Obito will see Sakura and Naruto and obviously the paralell between them and obi/rin. The will give Naruto a taste by targetting Sakura.

You could be right but I don't see Obito killing Sakura before Naruto interferes. The parallel will be shown eventually but Sakura won't get hurt, remember we still have to find out about Rin's perspective whether she truly fell in love with Obito or not.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#58 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

Boring chapter in general nothing diffrent happened at all .. I agree that NS moment approches , but i dont think SAkura will die in any way... I mean Kishimoto continues to hide her the plot is moving really slow again and we have to wait one more week :argh: .

Hm wonder why kishi shows obi/rin paralells one chapter after another?

@rocci What do you mean ? How will this Pain arc play out?

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#59 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

There were a lot of hints of a return of the sage of the six paths but right now it seems Obito is the second coming of the sage (albeit an evil one and seemingly incomplete by the fact that he has one rinnegan eye and a horn isn't as well developed as the other, but one nonetheless). As for the sons doesn't anyone feel that Sasuke and Naruto are somewhat Obito's sons? If Naruto TNJs Obito he would then entrust his will ( similar to what Nagato did) to Naruto.

#60 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

On the contrary, I considered this a good transition chapter because it told us an inevitable thing: Obito picked up his mind and now he's more dangerous. So more drama in next chapters when all everyone will know about his reasons and when Kakashi will reach the battlefield. Also now Obito is really the same as Rikudou Sennin.

I say that the one who will save their ass in next chapter will be  Kakashi.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users