Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:47 PM

http://www.mangastre...ruto/40753439/1

Here's the link I hope it works.

Like I said it was an epic chapter. Looks like the fight will be similar with the one against Pain if all of the jinchurikki have the same chakra receivers, only this time it will be even tougher than with Pain.

Also I had to lol at Bee he's such a pervert staring at Yugito's breasts.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:59 PM

Wait, they retained their Jinchuuriki as well? I didn't know the EDT can also do chakra beast. Or did I read that wrong?

Interesting fight. I think maybe naruto is over head on this one just a tiny bit.

LOL, on Bee's pervertedness. I have to say that light comment on Yugito's chest made me laugh. That's the Naruto spirit I like to see even if this is a major battle. Naruto trying the ole-rope-a-dope there. Seems like they have a plan, but I am not liking where this is going. Kb pulling out this trump card already means something is going to happen.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

LOL at bee! I loved that page with him talking about Yugito.... heheelq7.png

And yeahH! the eight tails came out. maybe next the nine tails will. I thought it was cool when the rasengan came out from behind his back. w00t.gif

Edited by Fenris, 30 November 2011 - 04:16 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#5 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

Ohhhh, for goodness sake's why must this chapter end so shortly? Loved the dynamics of Naruto and Bee's partnership, and on how they are trying to make a plan to beat the haxed Jinchuurikis. Another good chapter that just left me wanting for more.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#6 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 30 2011, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait, they retained their Jinchuuriki as well? I didn't know the EDT can also do chakra beast. Or did I read that wrong?

Interesting fight. I think maybe naruto is over head on this one just a tiny bit.

LOL, on Bee's pervertedness. I have to say that light comment on Yugito's chest made me laugh. That's the Naruto spirit I like to see even if this is a major battle. Naruto trying the ole-rope-a-dope there. Seems like they have a plan, but I am not liking where this is going. Kb pulling out this trump card already means something is going to happen.

From the way it was written, I think Tobi returned the Biju into their bodies.

So, wait...what's keeping the Biju from escaping out of their lifeless bodies? I guess chakra is still pumping through the Jinchuuriki's seals.

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

Interesting... so the other jinchuuriki managed to keep their tailed beasts within them now, but it was thanks to Tobi they were able too. Naruto and Bee definitely have their work still cut out for them unless the eight tails manages to clear the forest, then that would give them the advantage they need, and I had to crack up with Bee staring at Yugito's chest, it shows despite his cool and collected personality, he's as big a pervert as any of the male characters in the manga. xD

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 30 November 2011 - 06:25 PM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#8 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Nov 30 2011, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From the way it was written, I think Tobi returned the Biju into their bodies.

So, wait...what's keeping the Biju from escaping out of their lifeless bodies? I guess chakra is still pumping through the Jinchuuriki's seals.

The reason is simple, the Sharingan, without the help from the hosts they can easily be controlled by it, and Tobi has shown the ability to control the Nine-tails so the other beasts should be easier for him, Also we don't know if the Rinnigan has the ability or not.

I guess Tobi is playing a very risky game here, if Naruto and Bee win, then that would mean the nine tailed beasts except the one tails are all free of his control.

You have to wonder though is the nine tails really the strongest? you look at the other Eight and all the hosts gained some abilty from the Biju, yet Naruto only got a abilty to sense evil and the super speed AFTER he beat the beast in battle, and from what we know the only other Host apart from Bee who probably managed it was Yugito. apart from raw power what exactly was Kyuubi's special ability? I originally thought Naruto got his wind afinity from Kyuubi, and his own is more likely to be water but we've not really been shown anything to confirm or deny this, so I wonder what it is.

LOL at Bee perving on the undead Yugito

iAnby7W.gif

#9 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

His pervy scene just cracks me up... Bonus points to Hachibi's exp​ression too.
http://www.mangaread...t/naruto/565/11

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#10 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

So...Jinchūriki, with Rinnegan and Sharingan. Ok Kishi. Its like hes getting all this out of a fanfic. Just trying to be epic for epic sake.

\

#11 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

lol at the eight tail's exp​ression at Bee's explanation.

Edited by Strangelove, 30 November 2011 - 07:18 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#12 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Nov 30 2011, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The reason is simple, the Sharingan, without the help from the hosts they can easily be controlled by it, and Tobi has shown the ability to control the Nine-tails so the other beasts should be easier for him, Also we don't know if the Rinnigan has the ability or not.

I guess Tobi is playing a very risky game here, if Naruto and Bee win, then that would mean the nine tailed beasts except the one tails are all free of his control.

You have to wonder though is the nine tails really the strongest? you look at the other Eight and all the hosts gained some abilty from the Biju, yet Naruto only got a abilty to sense evil and the super speed AFTER he beat the beast in battle, and from what we know the only other Host apart from Bee who probably managed it was Yugito. apart from raw power what exactly was Kyuubi's special ability? I originally thought Naruto got his wind afinity from Kyuubi, and his own is more likely to be water but we've not really been shown anything to confirm or deny this, so I wonder what it is.

LOL at Bee perving on the undead Yugito

Unlike the others that we know of, Naruto is not collaborating with the Nine-tails. So his power is not going to be as pure. Plus with the immense chakra that even just half the nine-tails has is enough to out-do the others. They would have to team up to match the chakra strength that is the Nine-tails. Since we don't really know if the others collaborated with their Bijuu, I am going to assume they all did for now.

I wonder if the Nine-tails power is power over Yin and Yang. Since it is considered one of the "elements" in the universe, it would make sense for this one. I think Wind his Naruto own chakra element since the chakra-paper reacted accordingly with it. Minato's was wind and maybe the lineage gets past from father to son. Sort of like how the Uchiha's was fire.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#13 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:30 PM

I love Yugito even more than I use to. --Click here to view--
Yugito I thank you for showing some chest there you sexy thang you. And Bee you make me laugh talking about Yugito's chest like that. And for you Naruto i'm proud that you didnt make a perverted comment. Other than that It was a great chapter. It seems Naruto Bee and the eight tales might have some trouble here. But maybe the fox might make an appearance to help Naruto out of this situation. So yeah pretty much an epic chapter cant wait till next week.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#14 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:52 PM

So Kishi said that he doesn't know if the 7-tails jinchuriki is a boy or girl. Since the chakra rods are located on their chests, I wonder if Naruto will try to remove it from her and find out she's a guy since she's got no boobs. I kinda hope he keeps her a girl though just for there to be another female jinchuriki besides Yugito.

#15 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:12 PM

Really good chapter. I thought it's wouldn't be that interesting or even focused on Bee but in the end it didn't disappoint. biggrin.gif

#16 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 30 2011, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unlike the others that we know of, Naruto is not collaborating with the Nine-tails. So his power is not going to be as pure. Plus with the immense chakra that even just half the nine-tails has is enough to out-do the others. They would have to team up to match the chakra strength that is the Nine-tails. Since we don't really know if the others collaborated with their Bijuu, I am going to assume they all did for now.

I wonder if the Nine-tails power is power over Yin and Yang. Since it is considered one of the "elements" in the universe, it would make sense for this one. I think Wind his Naruto own chakra element since the chakra-paper reacted accordingly with it. Minato's was wind and maybe the lineage gets past from father to son. Sort of like how the Uchiha's was fire.

Whoa, whoa... Where'd you get the info that Minato's element was Wind? It's never been said what his element was...

Or that Naruto's element was Water? (That's for harry).

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 30 November 2011 - 08:26 PM.

#17 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

Whoa, whoa... Where\'d you get the info that Minato\'s element was Wind? It\'s never been said what his element was...

Or that Naruto\'s element was Water? (That\'s for harry).

i did not see minato using nay elemental jutsu in manga so we cant say that his element is....

I didnt liked this chapter --Click here to view--
its good but i wanted to see more of the kages vs madara's battle and something about sakura or naruto's clones doing "PUFF"

Edited by Thomas Narusaku, 30 November 2011 - 08:38 PM.

#18 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Nov 30 2011, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i did not see minato using nay elemental jutsu in manga so we cant say that his element is....

I didnt liked this chapter --Click here to view--
its good but i wanted to see more of the kages vs madara's battle and something about sakura or naruto's clones doing "PUFF"

And where exactly has Tsunade been... she kinda charged in there. I wanna see more of her too. mellow.gif
And Sakura. Definitely Sakura.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:00 PM

Why do these chapters seem to be getting shorter? mellow.gif