438 replies to this topic

#381 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:37 AM

hope theres a "LOGICAL" explanations to all plot hole he create at least just in this gaiden.

Kishi: *laughs*

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#382 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:41 AM

You're adorable.

#383 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:55 AM

Kishi: *laughs*

Yup, after reading this my hopes up a little

http://snowgoldotaru...-im-now-sure-as

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#384 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:08 AM

Meh, i just cant trust kishi no more

#385 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:17 AM

for my part to an earlier question.

I like the way Sakura looks in this one, Im  fan of her longer haired look and its a neat change for her.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#386 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:31 AM

It's not the hair...its more like the drawing style, its strange...she looks manly

Edited by Nar123, 20 June 2015 - 06:32 AM.

#387 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:51 AM

Well this goes along the lines of

"THIS IS A LIE"

but then again it doesn't really matter now if he is indeed giving hidden message for all we know its just to trick us..which actually is more probable.

anyway can anyone please be kind enough to fetch my care about this series over there on the mountains..

I seem to have left it there :mellow:

#388 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:14 AM

Are we forgetting about the villain?

Wait...THERE IS A VILLAIN?! SINCE WHEN?!

Salad is the villain, because she doesn't conform to Naruto's way of thinking.

Join us or die.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 20 June 2015 - 07:14 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#389 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:47 AM

I hope sarada tell/ask sakura after they rescue her
-Why the seventh called you sakura-chan?
-Hes the one that want me to rescue you the most
-Why papa try to stab me with his sword when we meet didn't her recognize me?
-I did DNA test and the result is match with the girl in this picture who is she?

I hope its not gonna be just family reunion, hug, cry, then everything forgotten and they go home like that.. mehh.....hope theres a "LOGICAL" explanations to all plot hole he create at least just in this gaiden.

Well let's see if Kishi comes through or the wheels falls off the bus again.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#390 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:11 AM

Ugh God. Poor Sakura. The amount of pity I felt for her in this chapter was palatable.

I hadn't had my dose of AIDS for the week but I think I'm good now.

The only way this manga could get anymore misogynistic is if it openly depicted female rape and then made fun of it right afterward. Sakura is literally a battered, unloved, abandoned housewife who had another women's child dumped on her who frowns in shame cause she's never gotten to kiss her "husband".

It's really beyond dislike of the author of this point. This stuff is poison. The content is toxic to any impressionable mind and needs to be disallowed from the kids section at bookstores.

It's not even funny anymore. What possible moral could this teach?

Filth. Garbage. Swill. Trash.

Edited by Mistraal, 20 June 2015 - 08:34 AM.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#391 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:59 AM

Join us or die.

Yeah, I mean...it seems like ever since the start of the Pein Arc, there is hardly ever an actual villain anymore. They're all misunderstood, "sympathetic", sob story background-filled "victims" who can be "saved".

2e5.gif

#392 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:39 AM

Yeah, I mean...it seems like ever since the start of the Pein Arc, there is hardly ever an actual villain anymore. They're all misunderstood, "sympathetic", sob story background-filled "victims" who can be "saved".

Whatever happened to the evil "I just want to watch the world burn" crazy people? Oh right, we call them the "Pro-enders" now.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 20 June 2015 - 10:39 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#393 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

I think I will have a few of those in my fiction rewrite. I mean a few sympathy villain are alright to me, but not every dang villain should be considered to have these traits.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#394 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 03:07 PM

For those who read the manga, can you feel sympathy with Naruto's line to Salad (which somehow mimics Yamato's line to Sakura)? I doubt so. Does your heart skip a beat when Sasuke called Sakura 'his wife'? I doubt so too. For a husband to keep it casual while his wife is abducted, you can hardly feel any affection between them... up till the point Naruto bring up "Let's go save Sakura-chan"... Shouldn't that come from Sasuke?

...And the story is even more ridiculous, such that a child thought about dirty things about what was the most significant memory about her mother's other half. I'm a mother and a wife myself, let me tell you a common significant memory that every other women will remember for the rest of their lives:

1. When we met our children for the first time after the birth/delivery.

2. When our significant other proposed us, and/or when we get married (specifically, when our husband made the vow)

All other memories are beautiful and unforgettable, but those two are the strongest above all. It's not when we first met our significant others, it's not the first date, it's not "the forehead poke" lol....

Anyways, the more we see the story went by, the more we know it seems to be patched here and there, hence the inconsistencies.. Didn't they put Bolt's image very large in the first poster? Where did he go now? What's his role in this series? (except just to be a delivery bento boy)....

For a mini-series promising to promote the new generation, the amount of old generation appearing in the panel is too much... so much so that the new generation feels like a satellite characters around their parents. Every bits of their important appearance requires the old generation to be present. Some more, not enough build up to sympathize with them, or their parents in the first place....

If you're new to the series, I doubt you'll get hooked up to it. It's neither action-packed nor decent-drama centered... it's rushed and patched, you can see it clearly from the inconsistencies and minimum build up.

... and the focus solely only for SS fandom (no NH is being shown, no other characters are being told), really tell us one thing: that the one left financing this story is only them (probably they realized NH fandom only barks without giving them significant fortune). So, expect a happy family SS reunion and a romantic moment between SS at the end. The story is made exclusively for them in the first place.

The scary thought for SP/Kishi is... what if part of those "large amount" of SS fans and NH fans are made up from the same group of people wearing two different hats, just to make sure NS didn't happen? Yikes. What a big mistake that tarnished his credibility as an author.

Yes!! What is the point of the series but to lay the groundwork for the new works, promo the movie or test the market for a new full-length series in the franchise centered on Bolt? But none of it is centered on anything new! 

Naruto Gaiden reads like a Team 7 fanfic!!!

I don't feel like there's a strong connection between this and Bolt, it's not providing background to build on, it's not doing a good job of introducing a new villain or a new threat or a new jutsu to counter it with. All these things could have been subtly included to be picked up on in the Bolt movie. But they're not. Makes me think Kishimoto is just contracted to write a filler mini-series, and that SP is going in whichever direction they choose for the movie and whatever comes after. So Kishi can come up with whatever he wants.

Maybe that's why it still feels like the NS version of Naruto and the non-SS version of Sasuke. Cause he's just writing what he always has and not cared about the ending. 

I don't want to say this raises my hopes, cause I don't think Kishi's committed to anything anymore worth raising hopes about. But this scene, this interaction, with Naruto again looking directly at the audience in a half-page panel to drive home his feelings, comes across powerfully as NS. Switch Sarada to a blonde-haired green-eyed girl and Naruto could be talking to his own child.

And knowing he's talking about feelings over facts. The shipping overtones are so strong it, is hard to ignore and remember the speech is supposed to be about family. It's also confusing to think that this is not Naruto's own child, but only one he knows as a child in the village (not one he's even close to). He's delivering this heartfelt speech to a kid that he can't remember details about, using the language that was specifically used about him and Sakura. 

It's so mixed up. I used to think that Kishimoto was writing these 'feelings' speeches leading somewhere, foreshadowing NS, but now I think it's just his Naruto boilerplate support language, and he puts it in the mouth of anyone who's delivering a pep-talk. 

So I'm not hopeful when I see that stuff. Just disappointed. Kishimoto's rehashing speeches as well as flashback panels. 

Honestly, all I keep thinking is that Kishimoto just doesn't care anymore in writing this new series. He's throwing it all in there. NS, SS, potential SK.... I think this is about Team 7, and that's (thankfully) why we don't have NH in the mix. And he's writing the characters like he always has: Naruto's focused on Sakura in a loving way that he has for no one else, and Sasuke cares overtly about no one, not even his wife. 

#395 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:29 PM

The only good out come that will come out of the ending of the Gaiden is Sasuke remains a douchebag and does not return to Konoha with his family. The orginal manga in the end, he completely ignored the interactions between Naruto and Sakura as if they were mere strangers. It will be hilarious if Kishi does the exact opposite ends the gaiden with NS  moments (pretty much platonic nevertheless) as he guides Sakura, Sarada and ChoCho home. And the best part... No NH.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 20 June 2015 - 06:30 PM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#396 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:35 PM

The only good out come that will come out of the ending of the Gaiden is Sasuke remains a douchebag and does not return to Konoha with his family. The orginal manga in the end, he completely ignored the interactions between Naruto and Sakura as if they were mere strangers. It will be hilarious if Kishi does the exact opposite ends the gaiden with NS  moments (pretty much platonic nevertheless) as he guides Sakura, Sarada and ChoCho home. And the best part... No NH.

I don't think anything would change.

#397 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:03 PM

Looking for the trailer sarada is in konoha and she already know how to use the sharigan then probably sasuke will back with them for home

#398 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:07 PM

Looking for the trailer sarada is in konoha and she already know how to use the sharigan then probably sasuke will back with them for home

Or she can learn on her own like Sasuke in part 1. Well, if we only considering Sharingan.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 20 June 2015 - 07:08 PM.

#399 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:33 PM

Join us or die.

I thoughts it was "You're a villain if you don't submit to/sympathize with the Sauce." :omfg:

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 June 2015 - 07:41 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#400 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:57 PM

Or that he's too busy training Bolt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users