Close
Photo

How boring are NaruHina and SasuSaku compared to NaruSaku?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:46 PM

I wouldn't call SS or NH "boring". Boring wouldn't be the right word, thery are undeveloped would be appropriate. what do I mean? they're both one sided. Naruto hasn't shown and hints at being interested in Hinata thus far, after she confessed. Sasuke shows no interest in anyone but himself and his duty to his clan, so being the prick he is and showing almost no regard to Sakura, what sort of relationship does that spell out for you? 

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 September 2014 - 10:47 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#22 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:12 AM

SS is more like a dangerous pairing.

#23 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:25 AM

NH= Simple and Cute 

SS= Hot and Dangerous 

NS= Simple, Cute, Hot, and Wild... rawr  :narusaku:  :smexy:

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#24 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:47 AM

This! Though in all honesty I kinda like SS as a couple - if Sasuke stayed his part 1 self and actually had feelings for Sakura lol. I actually have so much SS fanart don't kill me Maybe it's just me being a sap, but I LOVE those types of couples. Although NS takes the cake. Imagine the romance in both couples. :smexy:  NH would be a simple and cute couple like you said. Not really boring, but nowhere near as fierce as the other two! 

I have a SasuSaku friend who showed me all SasuSaku fanart she have and boy, it was HOT!  :fu:

But still NS have all the developments and they are pretty hot too. They have unlimited chakra after all.  :snuggle:

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users