• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#1 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

okay this has been on my mind for awhile and btw this is my 1st post since my hs graduation. However what is with the hype about this 4some pairing? I`m sorry but if we at sakura`s character she isnt the type to share her man noone. The amine express this alot as she`s ready to kill anyone (even naruto himself) if they advance to naruto. Ino shares no attraction to naruto and being sakura`s bff i doubt she`ll the man that her girl now loves. Hinata... Naruto loves and only wants sakura plus hinata hasn`t done kitten (except confessing) to him nor she made an effort its her shy character. Maybe in shojo but not shonen. So can i have your input and thoughts.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:29 PM

I really don't know what to say because I have written a fan fic with that foursome pairing "Am I worthy to love you" feel free to read it.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 24gh12

24gh12

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:32 PM

ino might if naruto becomes the new sasuke

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:34 PM

That will never happen Kishi will be taking crack if he makes Naruto the crazy emo avenger. hm.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:39 PM

Yeah that's just silly, I don't think Kishimoto would ever do that with Naruto and besides we all know his heart belongs to Sakura.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 24gh12

24gh12

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jun 30 2010, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah that's just silly, I don't think Kishimoto would ever do that with Naruto and besides we all know his heart belongs to Sakura.

naruto is becoming strong like sasuke

imagine kage naruto garra has every girl wanting to marry him

#7 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:57 PM

Is it a bad thing if I sort of like this foursome pairing? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Don't get me wrong, I love narusaku as my favorite pairing. As for naruhina, I don't see it happening at all and a majority of the fanbase is annoying. Also naruino doesn't really bother me that much so I'm kind of neutral about it.

I think that Naruto would be one really lucky guy if he had three women wanting him. nosebleed8rx.gif

I mean no disrespect for women at all. I'm talking in a sense if polygamy was more acceptable in today's society. And maybe some hormones of mine acting up.

#8 24gh12

24gh12

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 1 2010, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it a bad thing if I sort of like this foursome pairing? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Don't get me wrong, I love narusaku as my favorite pairing. As for naruhina, I don't see it happening at all and a majority of the fanbase is annoying. Also naruino doesn't really bother me that much so I'm kind of neutral about it.

I think that Naruto would be one really lucky guy if he had three women wanting him. nosebleed8rx.gif

I mean no disrespect for women at all. I'm talking in a sense if polygamy was more acceptable in today's society. And maybe some hormones of mine acting up.

what about tenten temari and all those others >.> even narutsun

#9 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:09 PM

But that's illegal... facepalm.png

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:23 PM

actually this foursome would be highly inbalanced. for one thing Hinata as always simply doesnt fit with Naruto. add in two Tsundere types like Sakura and Ino into the mix and the three of them would steamroll Hinata every time. youd have three characters acting hot tempered and one little one in the back trying desperatly to hold them back. itd be hillarious if it wasnt so pathetic. itd be like watching a little girl being dragged behind three great danes while in a shy quiet little voice saying heal please , please sit, nono dont go there please bad doggy...*squeak*

now add in Temari or Tenten, or even Karin into the mix and thats a foursome. you have three tsundere personalites of slightly different levels --Temari more calm, Ino more expressive, and Sakura more driven, Tenten more physical, Karin more directed-- all three would compliment one another and no one personality would dominate or push one of the others aside. The interlay between the four would be hillarious, and theyd play off of each other and build each other up instead of one constantly trying to catch up to the others.

thats the problem with hinata into any harem. adding ehr in presumes she can overcome her idolization and act more like Sakura around him, when the truth is she simply cant do so.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#11 24gh12

24gh12

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:24 PM

fanfic dude Oo

#12 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 1 2010, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually this foursome would be highly inbalanced. for one thing Hinata as always simply doesnt fit with Naruto. add in two Tsundere types like Sakura and Ino into the mix and the three of them would steamroll Hinata every time. youd have three characters acting hot tempered and one little one in the back trying desperatly to hold them back. itd be hillarious if it wasnt so pathetic. itd be like watching a little girl being dragged behind three great danes while in a shy quiet little voice saying heal please , please sit, nono dont go there please bad doggy...*squeak*

now add in Temari or Tenten, or even Karin into the mix and thats a foursome. you have three tsundere personalites of slightly different levels --Temari more calm, Ino more expressive, and Sakura more driven, Tenten more physical, Karin more directed-- all three would compliment one another and no one personality would dominate or push one of the others aside. The interlay between the four would be hillarious, and theyd play off of each other and build each other up instead of one constantly trying to catch up to the others.

thats the problem with hinata into any harem. adding ehr in presumes she can overcome her idolization and act more like Sakura around him, when the truth is she simply cant do so.

That's why I dislike harem stories with Hinata being part of them (even though I read Graven's fic). I'm all for Naruto being with the girls with tsundere personalities rolleyes.gif
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#13 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:17 AM

Um, I'm pretty sure there's only one girl that'll ever be perfect for Naruto kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#14 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (24gh12 @ Jul 1 2010, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fanfic dude Oo

I do mean in fan fiction. even in fan fiction trying to fit Hinata into a harem is like trying to stick a square peg into a hexagonal hole. it doesnt fit no matter how hard you push it, and the only way to make it fit is to carve the edges off and make it into a circle.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#15 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:57 AM

and yet on AFF.net you see many of harems with Hinata as "alpha dog" in the "pack"
which in it self a full blown madness that Hinata could change enough to tame Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Temari, Tsunade, (insert various Naruto women/girls here).
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Jul 1 2010, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and yet on AFF.net you see many of harems with Hinata as "alpha dog" in the "pack"
which in it self a full blown madness that Hinata could change enough to tame Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Temari, Tsunade, (insert various Naruto women/girls here).

They don't call it fan fiction for nothing right? fu.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:21 AM

Hinata? Pimp... Mommy? The hell? It's like... It's like a skunk went and died on the road, then came back to life and spread a rabies-like Zombie virus... pimp.png

Edited by TheBerserkMoogle, 02 July 2010 - 02:22 AM.

#18 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:07 AM

Let's just hope they don't enact the C.R.A on poor Naruto or else he may have to endure all those women.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#19 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:03 AM

I think Ino might be impressed with Naruto's body and decide to give her full effort into and find out that Naruto ain't that bad. Sakura might be kinda jelous of Ino but Naruto Would give her the most attion. hinata would stay in a corner doing nothing just standing nervously until Naruto says something to her. Then Ino would be curious to Hinatas body so she orders her to undress. Damn it wasn't suppose to sound all fanfic like. Sorry 25 year old male=sick thoughts.

#20 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:18 AM

Hmmm... One hot guy that is easily relatable to... Surrounded by three supposedly good looking, different women... Why would that be popular?

-strokes imaginary beard- Sounds like a male fantasy to me!

Here's the real question:
Why is this popular to women? oO

Do we like to imagine our man surrounded by women, as if to certify that yes, he is one hawt dude and "can handle it" and is oh-so-popular? Or do we like the presence of competition, because if he treats one special even though there are two others, she wins?

Curiouser and curiouser...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users