neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/618

So the spoilers were right.
I have so many desires to have Naruto and Minato fight right now or Naruto and all the previous Hokage, that would be so amazing.

Also I agree with that final image, forget NaruSaku, NaruHina or even NaruSasu really the only canon pairing is NaruRamen. My new OTP.

Edited by neoshadow, 30 January 2013 - 06:13 AM.

#2 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

So I guess the spoilers were right. And this whole chapter was about Sasuke. pinch.gif How boring. Oh well...Minato has been brought back! I wonder if he'll get to meet Naruto again! Also, did anyone else notice the parallel of Naruto's return to Konoha after the time skip, with Sasuke? I thought that was interesting.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 30 January 2013 - 06:14 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#3 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

The chapter was about Sasuke and his deals. It had a few surprises for me like Oro being able to summon the Shinigami, the four previous Hokage being the ones who know everything, and the unnerving parallelism between Sasuke and Naruto when he was observing the village while remarking how it's changed.

To be honest the only one in Sasuke's group that I'm concerned about or like was Kabuto but since he's not present outside of a mentioning this chapter it didn't mean much to me. I thought maybe they were gonna take him with them but apparently not. Unless Oro has him and Anko stashed in his robe a la Kabuto with Anko while talking with Tobi about ET.

All this does is prolong our anxiety about what will come next in the fight against Tobi and Madara.

Edited by Atheck, 30 January 2013 - 06:21 AM.

#4 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

How do they know everything?
Hashirama vs madara leggo.
"The contents of this scroll can change the tide of the war"- i see now.
Dat Narusasu parallel
Surpassing the previous kage time

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (Moon_Girl @ Jan 30 2013, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I guess the spoilers were right. And this whole chapter was about Sasuke. pinch.gif How boring. Oh well...Minato has been brought back! I wonder if he'll get to meet Naruto again! Also, did anyone else notice the parallel of Naruto's return to Konoha after the time skip, with Sasuke? I thought that was interesting.

Yes, I too noticed that. One thing that got me thinking is that this is it for Sasuke to be in Konoha. I feel like now that he has visited Konoha, there's no really need for him to stay. Not sure if I can make any sense, so sorry if I can't make any sense. Also, it goes to show you that Naruto and Sasuke are destined to be brothers.

More from me later...

#6 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

Wasn't to thrilled to switch back to sasuke, but being able to see minato again will be kick ass! Kinda want to see what he is going to say lol.

Sadly this means we won't be seeing sakura for a while, wonder if people will forget who she is fu.png

#7 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Jan 30 2013, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wasn't to thrilled to switch back to sasuke, but being able to see minato again will be kick ass! Kinda want to see what he is going to say lol.

Sadly this means we won't be seeing sakura for a while, wonder if people will forget who she is fu.png

Who's tenten?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#8 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 29 2013, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who's tenten?

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

If these Hokages are there to stay after talking to them? I mean imagine, Naruto has to fight his own dad. Also, this will make Sasuke a real villain to use them on Konoha as a huge taunt, much like how Kakashi felt when he sees Zabuza and Haku being brought back as tools or Team 10 with Asuma. That's really disrespectful. If Sasuke does recruit them, no way he will be forgiven. He's the one that wants the truth, he's getting it with extras. This can go really bad in the future.

#10 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 29 2013, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If these Hokages are there to stay after talking to them? I mean imagine, Naruto has to fight his own dad. Also, this will make Sasuke a real villain to use them on Konoha as a huge taunt, much like how Kakashi felt when he sees Zabuza and Haku being brought back as tools or Team 10 with Asuma. That's really disrespectful. If Sasuke does recruit them, no way he will be forgiven. He's the one that wants the truth, he's getting it with extras. This can go really bad in the future.

But didn't orochimaru say he had no interest in this war? i can't really see him using them to fight in the war if he isn't interested, then again maybe sasuke somehow convinces him or takes over the edo tensei and uses them himself?

I do want to see naruto meet minato again thoug, would this minato remember speaking to naruto in his mind? He wouldn't right?

#11 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

AWWWHHH SHIEEETTT --Click here to view--
kitten's goin' dowwnnn. Guess now we know how they can be revived... So their souls aren't sealed away forever...
Hashirama vs. Madara part two.
Naruto will probably meet Minato again. They're probably going to fight and Naruto will win to show "current generation surpassing the last" or some other bs. But I'm glad we get to see Yondy again. wub.gif It was only a matter of time.

Actually kinda looking forward to this... Though we'll have to deal with Sasuke for a while, we're finally seeing the Hokage again, and we've never seen them all together, right? Can't wait to see their powers and abilities again. We'll soon find out how Hashirama defeated Madara, probably. And the Alliance is DEFINITELY going to have an even harder time, if the Hokages show up to the battlefield and face off against the good guys (though they'll probably break out of the control eventually)..

I wonder what Sasuke wants to know from them... About the massacre, maybe. But do they really "know everything"?

Obvious Naruto parallel is obvious. But hey, he said Konoha hadn't changed a lot, right? tongue.gif Guess they changed stuff while they were rebuilding.

Edited by mydearbeloved, 30 January 2013 - 06:33 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#12 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 29 2013, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sasuke should teach the class in how to be douche, because he's already the king of douches.

#13 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Jan 30 2013, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke should teach the class in how to be douche, because he's already the king of douches.

LMAO. No argument here.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#14 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:38 AM

HOLY CRAP

Okay, I NEVER would have guessed that in a million years. I am fully excited now. I am full 100% excited now.

This is why Orochimaru is such an evil genius. He is like those evil scientist that create things. I do admit that this ET stuff is getting really old, but I am going to let this one slide.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 30 January 2013 - 06:39 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Jan 30 2013, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But didn't orochimaru say he had no interest in this war? i can't really see him using them to fight in the war if he isn't interested, then again maybe sasuke somehow convinces him or takes over the edo tensei and uses them himself?

I do want to see naruto meet minato again thoug, would this minato remember speaking to naruto in his mind? He wouldn't right?

I mean like this. He's not going to enter the war, but it all comes down to the truth. Orochimaru feels confident that Sasuke will choose something...dark. Otherwise, he might as well refuse to do so. I feel that Orochimaru perhaps went to this process in order to understand everything before he has gone completely dark, but I can't confirm it. If Sasuke decides to keep them to be his army, but not for war, but perhaps what could be his final plan that will certified him as a villain. If that happens, then no way in the world would forgive him. This is extremely disrespectful to Konoha. Remember, whoever controls it can make it good or evil. Not only that, but this is forbidden and not to mention, playing god.

I would wait for the next chapter to see where is Sasuke going with this. First, let's see what conclusion he's going to draw from this. My sense tells me that he's not going to be good with this.

#16 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

Glad about this --Click here to view--
This actually makes me happy that the Hokage are freed from the Reaper because now they can be at peace in the afterlife instead of being sealed in its stomach for eternity.

#17 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 30 2013, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's allowing this disrespectful act to transpire. He's apart of it. That right there should not be forgiven.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#18 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

I wonder how the 1st and 2nd Hokage feel about being Edo Tensei summoned by Orochimaru twice. I hope we get flashbacks to Hashirama and Madara's fight but I really don't want them to fight again because what is the point of all the speeches, the entire alliance and surpassing the previous generations if someone from the past wins your fight for you.

But I would love to see Madara's reaction to a revived Hashirama, would it be anger, fear, what?. Also with Minato's reactions, his son is there, his student is there and his other student is a villain against the entire world and is responsible for both his and his wife's death. How is Minato one of the ones who know everything, when everything either happened before his time or after his death. 1st and 2nd Hokage make sense, 3rd Hokage does too depending on the answers Sasuke seeks but what about Minato do you gain knowledge in death or is it a buy 3 and get 1 free sort of thing and Minato is the free gift.

Edited by neoshadow, 30 January 2013 - 06:48 AM.

#19 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

But what can sasuke find out from the hokages? Does sasuke even know Minato is Naruto's dad?
Will Minato point out a Narusaku parallel? Is sakura going to meet Naruto's dad? The possibilities are ENDLESSSSSSZAAAHHH

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Jan 30 2013, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's allowing this disrespectful act to transpire. He's apart of it. That right there should not be forgiven.

Well, I'm calling it: banishment. Becoming a wanderer in the end.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users