StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 30 2012, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But why would Kakashi kill Sakura? err.gif

Same reason he killed Rin? tongue.gif I'm sure that was an accident. Could of been some sort of manipulation. I mean, anything could happen.

#42 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Dec 30 2012, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same reason he killed Rin? tongue.gif I'm sure that was an accident. Could of been some sort of manipulation. I mean, anything could happen.

I never thought of him being manipulated... Maybe Madara manipulated Kakashi through Obito's sharingan!! wow.gif
LOL. I feel like I'm totally over analyzing now. laugh.gif

#43 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

I think Obito will aim to kill more comrades he may say that he knows that he love someome and he will find this person soon.
He will start aiming everyone until suddenly he hits Sakura.

I doubt that it will happen with Hinata because it's just retard.
I have the feeling that in this arc Hinata will witness Naruto's love for Sakura.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 30 December 2012 - 07:44 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#44 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 30 2012, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never thought of him being manipulated... Maybe Madara manipulated Kakashi through Obito's sharingan!! wow.gif
LOL. I feel like I'm totally over analyzing now. laugh.gif

It seems like it was very well staged given Zetsu was there as well. I don't know. It's so damned vague...

#45 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Dec 30 2012, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems like it was very well staged given Zetsu was there as well. I don't know. It's so damned vague...

We probably won't find out until the end of this arc, right before Obito dies or something. That's the most frustrating thing about it. 111193.gif

#46 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 30 2012, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We probably won't find out until the end of this arc, right before Obito dies or something. That's the most frustrating thing about it. 111193.gif

LOL Agreed. sleep.gif We have to deal with what will feel like decades of waiting...

#47 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Dec 30 2012, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL Agreed. sleep.gif We have to deal with what will feel like decades of waiting...

It's only two weeks right?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#48 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 30 2012, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's only two weeks right?

We're talking about waiting to see what actually happened between Kakashi and Rin - the reason behind why he killed her. That will probably take a few months to be revealed.

#49 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 30 2012, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We're talking about waiting to see what actually happened between Kakashi and Rin - the reason behind why he killed her. That will probably take a few months to be revealed.

I really want to know too, especially it's really Kakashi that did the kill. It's a huge mystery. Even if it's part of a plan, it's how it all comes to that moment. What was Rin's status after Obito's death? Why Kakashi killed her? Why the Mist wanted her body? What happened to Minato? So many questions.

#50 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Dec 30 2012, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want to know too, especially it's really Kakashi that did the kill. It's a huge mystery. Even if it's part of a plan, it's how it all comes to that moment. What was Rin's status after Obito's death? Why Kakashi killed her? Why the Mist wanted her body? What happened to Minato? So many questions.

Exactlyyyyyyyyy. Ughhhhhhh! It's sooo annoying waiting on the stuff you really wanna see. T_T I want all of that and more of Sakura as well.

#51 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Dec 30 2012, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactlyyyyyyyyy. Ughhhhhhh! It's sooo annoying waiting on the stuff you really wanna see. T_T I want all of that and more of Sakura as well.

Kishi sure like to take the slow route. I wonder if he noticed that himself. Maybe that's why he never know when the manga ends. Time will tell.

#52 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 30 2012, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Obito will aim to kill more comrades he may say that he knows that he love someome and he will find this person soon.
He will start aiming everyone until suddenly he hits Sakura.

I doubt that it will happen with Hinata because it's just retard.
I have the feeling that in this arc Hinata will witness Naruto's love for Sakura.

It's actually not that dumb. Obito sees the hand-holding and goes "oh so you care for this girl like I cared for Rin?!" *squish*

Not that I think Hinata has to Die For Our Ship or anything, but it's not outside the realm of possibility either.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#53 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (Catwho @ Dec 30 2012, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's actually not that dumb. Obito sees the hand-holding and goes "oh so you care for this girl like I cared for Rin?!" *squish*

Not that I think Hinata has to Die For Our Ship or anything, but it's not outside the realm of possibility either.

It depends on the purpose of the hand holding though. Like if it's same reason as to why he held hands with Kakashi then Hinata won't be targeted for that reason. However, if she sticks close to Naruto even when they stop holding hands, then she might still be in danger anyway. Everyone pretty much is though.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

The reason Kakashi killed Rin will probably be revealed when Obito has been beaten.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (Catwho @ Dec 31 2012, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which we know it's not true, even if he kill Hinata wont make the same impact and moreover how many times Hinata has to be in danger seriously, two times already.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#56 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 31 2012, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which we know it's not true, even if he kill Hinata wont make the same impact and moreover how many times Hinata has to be in danger seriously, two times already.

She'll be in danger when she's going to fight Obito and Madara in the next chapters, but with Naruto, I think " risking her life and dying" is not that much of statement to be applied for her cause with Naruto, she'll get hit of course but not like the risking she took in the pain arc.

#57 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Dec 31 2012, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She'll be in danger when she's going to fight Obito and Madara in the next chapters, but with Naruto, I think " risking her life and dying" is not that much of statement to be applied for her cause with Naruto, she'll get hit of course but not like the risking she took in the pain arc.

When i said in danger is dying.
Again another sacrifice from Hinata this is not annoying?

And still it's not the same impact as Rin death, because he has no romantic feelings for Hinata, her death had the same impact of Neji.

Now with Sakura is another story because she not just about his love but he promised he would protect her.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 31 December 2012 - 01:57 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#58 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 31 2012, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When i said in danger is dying.
Again another sacrifice from Hinata this is not annoying?

And still it's not the same impact as Rin death, because he has no romantic feelings for Hinata, her death had the same impact of Neji.

Now with Sakura is another story because she not just about his love but he promised he would protect her.

Right and there won't be another sacrifice from Hinata, at least not in this arc.

For Sakura, it's very likely that she'll get a big hit and see some flashback parallel from Obito and Naruto's reaction. But Sakura's role has yet to come in this arc if Kishi is preparing something huge for her.

Edited by T XD, 31 December 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#59 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Dec 31 2012, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right and there won't be another sacrifice from Hinata, at least not in this arc.

I think there will be no more sacrifices from Hinata, not even on this arc and neither the next one.
Does not make any sense anymore, because there is nothing from Naruto to learn about this and neither for Hinata, for me her development ended when she proved she didnt needed any confidece boost or cheer ups.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#60 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 31 2012, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think there will be no more sacrifices from Hinata, not even on this arc and neither the next one.
Does not make any sense anymore, because there is nothing from Naruto to learn about this and neither for Hinata, for me her development ended when she proved she didnt needed any confidece boost or cheer ups.

But you should know that Kishi can make one last part for her development, which is making her realize that Naruto loves Sakura if she didn't know it already.

There will be NH moments more in this arc as in Naruto and Hinata and not NaruxHina, but there will be another NH moments in another arc of course but not like ch.615, well it's more of Hinata moment in this chapter, cause Hinata will still interact with Naruto but not like the interaction in 615 with big spotlight which by the way, these moments that will come shouldn't be taken too much into consideration as in considering them threats as long as Naruto don't love Hinata which he won't.

Edited by T XD, 31 December 2012 - 02:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users