• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#1 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:20 AM

This is something we've been discussing a lot lately on this forum but Sakura getting killed or injured by Obito seems to become a more possible direction to go with each passing chapter. I'm just curious now. Sakura definitely wouldn't stay dead (Not only would Kishi not have the heart to do that, Obito did bring up his Rinne Tensei eye ability, like Nagato's) but it's just interesting to think about. Will it actually happen?

If it does, I don't want Sakura to come off as a "damsel in distress" again. I want her to be really epic but then get targeted some how, either getting severely and fatally injuried or just dying. If Kishi decides to do it, I mean. This isn't me just wanting some NaruSaku feels through Naruto's grief over her death (My shipper side is traiterously saying "Wouldn't that be so tragically great to happen? laugh.gif"), it can also pave the way from some more Naruto development. As all of us know, he can't really prove Obito wrong about hope always being there because he himself hasn't endured the same thing that lead Obito to become this. It's like how Naruto was lecturing Sasuke about leaving in the Valley of the End. He didn't understand revenge, so why would Sasuke change? The same principle applies to Obito.

This was further foreshadowed a bit by Obito's thoughts while watching Naruto with his friends: "Naruto, you're just like me ... But you're still younger than me, that's it. Eventually ..." I'm beginning to wonder if this was not only refering to the deaths of Neji and mostly likely a lot of the others, but Sakura as well. Given how Rin made him lose hope in everything while Naruto remains strong with that having never happened to him.

One of the themes is surpassing the previous generations. Naruto will never give up and lose hope. But that doesn't mean his beliefs can't be challenged, like it was with Nagato during the Pain arc. This could be one of those. But instead of losing hope in humanity, he stays strong despite understanding how Obito became like this. He doesn't give up and calls Obito out on being wrong, saying something like "Sakura-chan wouldn't want me to change into some monster like you! Rin didn't want you to, either!" This could easily cue Obito to possibly change, bring only Sakura back, and die afterwards. Seems like a good plot direction IMO. happy.gif

If it does happen, I expect Obito to either kill/hurt her unknowingly without fully realizing her connection to Naruto. Or see her healing him and attack Sakura on some form of whim.

But the question is, how likely is it for Kishi to take this road? headscratch.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 24 December 2012 - 03:23 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#2 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

I don't see how Kishimoto can complete this arc without making the final connections between Obito/Rin and Naruto/Sakura. For this to happen, as you said, Naruto needs to experience the same pain as Obito. That could only happen if Sakura were to die. I don't think Obito is going to attack her specifically, as there isn't much opportunity in this setting for him to make the connection between her and Naruto on his own. Instead, I feel that Sakura will take an attack meant for Naruto, and Naruto's reaction will trigger Obito's thoughts of Rin.

Remember during the Sasori arc, Chiyo-baa-san said the following to Sakura:

"Next time, instead of risking your life for a dying old woman I want you to protect the most important person to you."
(Naruto Shippuden, Ch. 279, Page 10).

To me, this was foreshadowing a moment where Sakura would put her life on the line for Naruto. I think that's what will happen sometime in this arc. Obito will directly attack Naruto, but Sakura will take the blow for him instead, leading to her neardeath. If this happens, I'm not sure if I want her to be revived or not.

There are many different ways Kishimoto could take the story from there. The two that I would find the most acceptable are either:
a) Sakura dies, Naruto saves Obito, Obito brings her back,...in between stuff..., Naruto saves Sasuke, happily ever after...
or
b) Sakura dies, Naruto saves Obito, Obito fails to bring her back,...in between stuff..., Naruto fights with Sasuke, they kill each other, Team Seven is reunited in death - as predicted during the Summit Arc.

It would be tragic for Team Seven, depending on how you look at it, but I could accept an ending like that as long as all three of them end up together. I don't want to see Sakura become another Tsunade. Of course, I would prefer that they get a happily ever after, but there's still the possibility of it ending tragically. It would be very similar to what happened with Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato.

I went a little off topic. sweatdrop.gif

#3 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

Already mention something similar in the chapter thread but I guess I'll put it here as well.

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 24 2012, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fighting Nagato was about Naruto overcoming hate while fighting Obito seems to be about overcoming despair.

Naruto was challenged with hate because Nagato killed Jiraiya and attacked his village. Seeing people he cared for be threatened by Pain filled him with hate, but he overcame it by choosing not to kill Nagato in their confrontation. While Nagato killed Hanzo for what happened to Yahiko, Naruto decided not to go that same path and decided against murder despite his inner rage.

In the same manner, now with the fight against Obito, Naruto will be challenged with despair. I think the difference between hate and despair is that with despair what you have threatened is not just the people you care for but also your personal believes that involves them. This chapter was a perfect example thanks to Obito's mocking. Naruto had claimed that he wouldn't let any of his friends die, but now all of a sudden that claim is completely broken with Neji's death.

Many might be against it but if the same pattern is going to repeat itself there's a good possibility that Sakura could be in danger. One of Naruto's most precious desires has been to make Sakura happy, so if anything happens to her one can't imagine how would he react. It also give the opportunity to put Naruto in Obito's position, in the same way he was place in Nagato's during the Pain arc.

If that was to happen I can even imagine Obito asking Naruto to help him complete the Moon's Eye plan, and it would also echo Obito's words on how Naruto would eventually become just like him. But as with Nagato, Naruto will overcome the despair and reject Obito's offer.

And I'm pretty sure Sakura will live, whether the injury wasn't fatal enough or revived by rinne tensei.

Edited by redragon88, 24 December 2012 - 04:59 AM.

#4 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

Well, I think Kishi will do something very similar to ObiRin's situation in this way but of course, Naruto won't be like Obito and Sakura won't die. It'll be more of Obito knowing his mistake by seeing Naruto's and Sakura's reaction in this situation and probably something moral to Naruto and Sakura that they learn from Obito and Rin, that if Obito mentioned Rin to them.

Edited by T XD, 24 December 2012 - 09:58 AM.

#5 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE ('dl')
a) Sakura dies, Naruto saves Obito, Obito brings her back,...in between stuff..., Naruto saves Sasuke, happily ever after...

You know that after this is might probably that NS gets canon because it's 100% chance that hinata will see Naruto grieving and will know that he loves Sakura, i dont even need to talk that Naruto will prove once again in the end of this arc that he really loves Sakura making impossible the "move on" argument of NHtards.

b) i disagree.

She will be ressurrected i doubt that he will kill her for good.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#6 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

Hard to say. Wouldn't make much sense for Obito to know that Naruto loves Sakura unless he witnesses something that suggests it.

That said he could just magically figure it out because of plot. Still, unless there is a NaruSaku moment in front of Obito, I don't see how on earth Obito could know that Naruto loves Sakura.

If he doesn't know that Naruto loves Sakura, then why would he target her? He definitely knows that Sakura is part of his team as he was Tobi for a while.

Am I missing something? Has Obito/Tobi ever witnessed something that gave him the knowledge that Naruto loves Sakura?

Anyways, I wouldn't have a problem with it happening, I just couldn't see how.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#7 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Dec 24 2012, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hard to say. Wouldn't make much sense for Obito to know that Naruto loves Sakura unless he witnesses something that suggests it.

That said he could just magically figure it out because of plot. Still, unless there is a NaruSaku moment in front of Obito, I don't see how on earth Obito could know that Naruto loves Sakura.

If he doesn't know that Naruto loves Sakura, then why would he target her? He definitely knows that Sakura is part of his team as he was Tobi for a while.

Am I missing something? Has Obito/Tobi ever witnessed something that gave him the knowledge that Naruto loves Sakura?

It's more about if Obito attacked Sakura which Naruto will see that and we'll see what he'll do like how we saw Obito at this situation when he saw Rin dying. He can attack her with or without knowing that Naruto loves her. It's all about repeating the parallel of Obito witnessing the death of Rin and make it to Naruto and Sakura, and to see what will happen to Naruto.

#8 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Dec 24 2012, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naruto changed Pain after he knew what pain is, obito's pain is because of a loved one, if he loses sakura he would know what to do, and will change obito but the problem is how he will know that Naruto loves Sakura?
Since Obito is targeting Naruto's comrades if she gets killed in one of his attacks, he could probably target kakashi which is his teacher and she dies instead of him.
i'm just thinking too much.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 24 December 2012 - 01:27 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#9 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Dec 24 2012, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yamato? >_>

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#10 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Naruto needs to feel the same pain to prove Obito's wrong. If you look carefully in the last chapters, Obito don't give a kitten what Naruto is saying to him, because for him, it's only a kid who knows nothing who's talking to him, to him, Naruto's words doesn't mean anything, cause the guy never knew the pain he felt about loosing the one he loves.

That's why I see Sakura's death, cause it is the only way to reach Obito's heart. How do I see this happen ?

Naruto is nearly dead after fighting Obito and Madara. Sakura tries to save his life by healing him with all her power.
That's where Obito's sees an opening and launch a fatal attack toward Sakura and Naruto. Because Naruto is the only hope, and because without the Kyuubi they will never defeat the enemy, Sakura takes the decision to give her life for that, and decide to not dodge Obito's attack, prefering to heal Naruto instead.
After Naruto opens his eyes again, he sees Sakura smiling, while she's bleeding really bad (a black lance in her heart ? Anyway, it doesn't matter) that is saying to him : I'm glad you're ok, Naruto ! before falling on the ground.
Naruto in panic doesn't understand why she sacrifice herself to heal him. Sakura explains to him about all that time she wanted so bad to be usefull for him, the times she wanted to protect him so much, all those times she was suffering cause of failing for him. Sakura explains him also that his life is more important than hers, because he's the only one who can save the world and Sasuke. Naruto will than talk about her futur about Sasuke, and at the same time will desesparaly makes his confession to her (Obito will notice that).
Sakura will hear that and saying to him that she doesn't deserve her love because she did suffer him. She will realise at the same time what her feelings for him meant for real. Like Itachi said to Kisame is true, it's when you are going to die, or when you're agonising that you will realize who you really.
Her death will help her to realise those feelings that she doesn't noticed at all, for so long...

Sakura will tell how much she loves Naruto, and will apologize for not realizing it sooner.
Of course, her love for Sasuke will not dissepear. For me, Sakura love both Sasuke and Naruto, but eventually, she will choose Naruto, cause her love will be more stronger than the one she has for Sasuke.
The last words Sakura : "Save the world Naruto, save Sasuke, and become a nice Hokage" while smiling at Naruto's crybaby face.
And that's where her life ends.

This is how I see the scene happening.
Obito will look at Naruto's crying, and tell him that it happened the same to him. Not able to do anything to save the one he loved.
He will explain that's why he changed, and why he wants a new world where sadness and hatred doesn't exist.
Obito prepares his last attack to finish off Naruto, and that's when Kurama finally achieve his gain of chakra. Naruto disapears like a flash of light, and apprear on a montain in Kyuubi mode while carrying Sakura's in his arms. Looking at Obito's with sad eyes while showing him his determination to stop him once and for all.

Naruto will kick his ass and succes to convince him that the girl he loved would never wanted to see him become like this.
He will also convince him, that hope really exist, by kicking his ass and prove that he is able to fights his pain.

That's how I see the whole part about Obito/Naruto/Sakura.
Of course Kakashi will be present too, and will play a big role also.

Obito, the one who probably wanted to be Juubi's Jinchuuriki, will loose control, after he will be defeated by Naruto and Kurama.
Madara's the only left, but can't become the Jinchuuriki either cause of Edo Tensei, and that's when Sasuke will came (remember Obito"s talking about synchronizing Sasuke with Gedou), attacks Madara in the back with Totsuka, and will use his scroll to gain control of the Juubi, and become the real Jinchuuriki of the God Demon.

PS
Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Sojobo, 24 December 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Dec 24 2012, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto needs to feel the same pain to prove Obito's wrong. If you look carefully in the last chapters, Obito don't give a kitten what Naruto is saying to him, because for him, it's only a kid who knows nothing who's talking to him, to him, Naruto's words doesn't mean anything, cause the guy never knew the pain he felt about loosing the one he loves.

That's why I see Sakura's death, cause it is the only way to reach Obito's heart. How do I see this happen ?

Naruto is nearly dead after fighting Obito and Madara. Sakura tries to save his life by healing him with all her power.
That's where Obito's sees an opening and launch a fatal attack toward Sakura and Naruto. Because Naruto is the only hope, and because without the Kyuubi they will never defeat the enemy, Sakura takes the decision to give her life for that, and decide to not dodge Obito's attack, prefering to heal Naruto instead.
After Naruto opens his eyes again, he sees Sakura smiling, while she's bleeding really bad (a black lance in her heart ? Anyway, it doesn't matter) that is saying to him : I'm glad you're ok, Naruto ! before falling on the ground.
Naruto in panic doesn't understand why she sacrifice herself to heal him. Sakura explains to him about all that time she wanted so bad to be usefull for him, the times she wanted to protect him so much, all those times she was suffering cause of failing for him. Sakura explains him also that his life is more important than hers, because he's the only one who can save the world and Sasuke. Naruto will than talk about her futur about Sasuke, and at the same time will desesparaly makes his confession to her (Obito will notice that).
Sakura will hear that and saying to him that she doesn't deserve her love because she did suffer him. She will realise at the same time what her feelings for him meant for real. Like Itachi said to Kisame is true, it's when you are going to die, or when you're agonising that you will realize who you really.
Her death will help her to realise those feelings that she doesn't noticed at all, for so long...

Sakura will tell how much she loves Naruto, and will apologize for not realizing it sooner.
Of course, her love for Sasuke will not dissepear. For me, Sakura love both Sasuke and Naruto, but eventually, she will choose Naruto, cause her love will be more stronger than the one she has for Sasuke.
The last words Sakura : "Save the world Naruto, save Sasuke, and become a nice Hokage" while smiling at Naruto's crybaby face.
And that's where her life ends.

i think she wont sacrifice i think she will be targeted, let's use logic i dont think there will be time for her last speech is on a war after all, or maybe he losing his comrades may be enough for Naruto to start convincing Obito, there's a reasonable probability of this nothing happening.

FOr me it's still unpredictable.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 24 December 2012 - 09:11 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

Well,it's certainly possible that this is what will happen. I do think that there are a few things that count against it, though. One is that Neji was just killed by Obito. While that scene is not exactly like the situation you describe here it seems to be set up as the moment which will make Naruto overcome the death of his friend therefore showing Obito that it is possible to get past the death of someone without becoming evil in the process. Why the need for Sakura's death or serious injury since Kishi has Neji already dead? Obito did say that he will continue to slowly torment Naruto in ch 614 so maybe he will move to Sakura next.

But then again we already have a moment where Naruto gets incredebly, uncontrollably furious because of someone's death. You remember Hinata in the Pain arc and Naruto's reaction to her getting hurt. Have you considered the possibility that someone, Obito, Naruto, just someone will remember that moment and draw connections to Rin and her death and its impact on Obito? Sakura dying might feel repeatative since we have now seen both Hinata getting badly hurt and now Neji dead. Will Sakura's death really be something that needs to be seen?

Also, Naruto knows the same feelings Obito knows. He has lost people he loves, just like Obito. He hasn't lost the woman he had feelings for, but he still knows what the death of someone important is like.
The stars are fire.

#13 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

You said it yourself, loosing the girl you loved is completly different than loosing a friend.
Pain's arc is a bad exemple, cause Naruto doesn't love Hinata. He never knew what it would be like to see the girl you loves being killed.
Neji's also a bad exemple, like I said, a friend and a girl you love is completly different.

Of course, Sakura will be not dead forever, we know that this Rinnetensei hint of Obito wasn't there for nothing.

#14 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Dec 25 2012, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You said it yourself, loosing the girl you loved is completly different than loosing a friend.

No, actually, I said exactly the opposite: I don't see fundamental difference. Friend or woman you love or your mother and your father, it's still someone loved and important.
The stars are fire.

#15 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 25 2012, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, actually, I said exactly the opposite: I don't see fundamental difference. Friend or woman you love or your mother and your father, it's still someone loved and important.

This goes again to something i told you about 100 times now. Theres a BIG difference between love to friend and family, and love between girl and boy.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#16 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 24 2012, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's more about placing Naruto in the exact same situation as Obito. Maybe from your perspective a friend and a lover wouldn't be different if they died, but for all we know maybe Kishi thinks differently. It will depend if this little theory turns out to be true or not. We'll have to wait.

If Kishi really is the parallel junkie that we think he is then there's a good chance it could happen. Can you imagine having a double page showing Obito stabbing Sakura while Naruto looks, in the same manner we got it when it happened as Kakshi killed Rin with Obito looking? It could be a very powerful scene.

#17 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 25 2012, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's more about placing Naruto in the exact same situation as Obito. Maybe from your perspective a friend and a lover wouldn't be different if they died, but for all we know maybe Kishi thinks differently. It will depend if this little theory turns out to be true or not. We'll have to wait.

If Kishi really is the parallel junkie that we think he is then there's a good chance it could happen. Can you imagine having a double page showing Obito stabbing Sakura while Naruto looks, in the same manner we got it when it happened as Kakshi killed Rin with Obito looking? It could be a very powerful scene.

For the first paragraph, you are right. Only time will tell how Kishi views the issue.

For paragraph II: what I view interesting is the parallel between how Rin died and how Sasuke was about to kill Sakura. I mean, the Sakura gets stabbed with chidori/the Kakashi version of it already almost happened, no? Would Kishi almost do it again? Naruto saw it, too, and his reaction was, well, very mild. Obito went wild with rage seeing Rin stabbed. Naruto witnessed his love almost being killed and reacted with... confessing his undying love to Sakura's almost killer? Granted there is a big difference with being stabbed to death and being saved at the last minute. If you want parallel with Obito going nuts with rage and grief, the closer event is Naruto going kyuubi when Hinata is hurt in the Pain arc, IMO.

Edit. I add: Sakura is parallel to Rin, I know. But Sakura being hurt has never made Naruto lose his temper the way Hinata has. What you seem to be suggesting is that she will eventually be hurt and Naruto will finally react to her death this way. What I'm pointing out is that this scenario, important person being hurt and Naruto going nuts about it, has already happened, and in a major way.

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 25 December 2012 - 01:09 AM.

The stars are fire.

#18 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 24 2012, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What did I just read? Oh gosh...hopefully this isn't put in a rude a way (because that's the last thing I want) but there's a huge difference between losing someone who you consider a friend and have talked to a couple of times, and losing someone who you spent almost every day with since you were put on the same team with them, and fought with them, and cried with them, and you also happen to have feelings for them. Feelings that did not die even if you hadn't seen them in two years or so. I'm not saying Neji wasn't important to Naruto, but Sakura/Sasuke would be more important IMO, especially if they were one of the few people to accept him first.

There's also a huge difference between losing a parent or both of your parents, and losing a friend. Friends come and go, but family is family. They're the people who took care of you since you were a baby. Yes you loved that friend, but if the relationship you had with your mother or father was a good one, and you'd gotten used to seeing them every day waking up, then it would create a bigger hole in your life when they leave. But, as stated before, it also depends on how Kishi sees things. But I wouldn't be surprised if he went this route either. More people are supposed to die anyway, and if Obito had gotten any interesting information from, let's say, Yamato, then yea. Understandable why Naruto's teacher and team member would be targeted. And if nothing happens with them, then good. There are other ways an Obi/Rin and Naru/Saku parallel can be done here.

But Sakura being hurt has never made Naruto lose his temper the way Hinata has. What you seem to be suggesting is that she will eventually be hurt and Naruto will finally react to her death this way. What I'm pointing out is that this scenario, important person being hurt and Naruto going nuts about it, has already happened, and in a major way.

Say what? Are you forgetting in part 1 when Gaara could have killed her orrrr? He refused to pass out until he knew for sure that he was safe. The only reason Naruto when Kyu after Hinata almost died in front of him was because he'd already lost Jiraiya, almost lost Tsunade, Ma and Pa were both hurt and could have died, and at that time he believed that Kakashi was dead, and all to the same guy. And now, on top of that, another friend almost died in front of him. So of course he would lose it, because he reached a point where he didn't know what to do. The seal was already weak so it was easy for Kyu to take over.

And if it's already happened then why did Neji have to die? What lesson would Naruto get from that? Naruto still believed that none of his comrades would die during this whole war, but that's a naive way of thinking. And who knows...he may lose someone even closer to him. His sensei. His love/teammate. You get it hopefully.

Edited by Qia, 25 December 2012 - 01:53 AM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#19 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 25 2012, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but it's always different. A father's love for his son for exemple is way different than a guy's love for his girlfriend, and so on.
Like I said, you have different kind of loving someone. And Naruto didn't experienced the loss of the girl he loved, yet...

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 25 2012, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Sakura being hurt has never made Naruto lose his temper the way Hinata has.

We don't speak about "getting hurt". We speak about the loss of the girl you loved. This NEVER happened to Naruto.
Why are you comparing Hinata, when we know that she isn't the one he loves ?
How can you make a parallel with that ? This makes no sens...
What you seem to be suggesting is that she will eventually be hurt and Naruto will finally react to her death this way. What I'm pointing out is that this scenario, important person being hurt and Naruto going nuts about it, has already happened, and in a major way.

No, this never happened, because like I said :

- Hinata didn't died
- Hinata isn't the girl he loves

Anyway, you are free to see some things that counts against it, but I don't see any one in my point of view. -___-

Edited by Sojobo, 25 December 2012 - 01:27 AM.

#20 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 25 2012, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Doth thou wish to make babies with thy mother?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users