• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#181 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:48 PM

That's what I told you to figure out....

atleast gimme a hint about whats ur idea. ?﹏?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#182 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

atleast gimme a hint about whats ur idea. ?﹏?

Things like your partner and all....you always get a pattern for it. Ever heard any two people who haven't known each other for the whole 25 years of their life meeting somewhere and getting married almost immediately? Have you had any experiences in your family or amongst other people? This happens because those two people are meant to be together and it is all planned out. When the right moment approaches, things begin to unfold. And if your partner and you are supposed to be compatible, again there's a pattern for the things to unfold. You get hints, not from her and you....but...you just get.

For example...one of my friends...she never had a relationship before and bymistake, she entered the wrong building while visiting my house for the first time. There she met a boy who showed her the right building and today...those two are in relationship. Mistakes don't happen just like that...they happen because they are meant to happen.

In your case, her father was there the day you were going to confess just because it was not the right time for you guys. Now, if the time was right.....whatever you do or she does, nothing could've stopped both of you from coming together today. It is all decided from the beginning. I did not use to believe in this until I started getting some experiences.

This reminds of that turtle from Kung Fu Panda. He always says 'There are no mistakes' They happen because they are meant to happen.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#183 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:37 PM

Things like your partner and all....you always get a pattern for it. Ever heard any two people who haven't known each other for the whole 25 years of their life meeting somewhere and getting married almost immediately? Have you had any experiences in your family or amongst other people? This happens because those two people are meant to be together and it is all planned out. When the right moment approaches, things begin to unfold. And if your partner and you are supposed to be compatible, again there's a pattern for the things to unfold. You get hints, not from her and you....but...you just get.

For example...one of my friends...she never had a relationship before and bymistake, she entered the wrong building while visiting my house for the first time. There she met a boy who showed her the right building and today...those two are in relationship. Mistakes don't happen just like that...they happen because they are meant to happen.

In your case, her father was there the day you were going to confess just because it was not the right time for you guys. Now, if the time was right.....whatever you do or she does, nothing could've stopped both of you from coming together today. It is all decided from the beginning. I did not use to believe in this until I started getting some experiences.

This reminds of that turtle from Kung Fu Panda. He always says 'There are no mistakes' They happen because they are meant to happen.

haha i get ya bro . Thanks for the quote of Oogway. Well i ll try again. I ve waited 2 years . I can wait 10 more days

Edited by narulsaku, 29 September 2014 - 05:38 PM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#184 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

haha i get ya bro . Thanks for the quote of Oogway. Well i ll try again. I ve waited 2 years . I can wait 10 more days

That's the spirit :)

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#185 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 04 October 2014 - 04:54 PM

Its festival time and yeah i am boared. Damn i should be wiyh my friends enjoying the show but i am just back at home leading a freaking boaring life. Damn that sucks

Edited by narulsaku, 04 October 2014 - 04:54 PM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#186 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:00 AM

So there is this kitten storm named hud hud .
I dont even know what does that mean . It hit our state and our neighbouring state. Though the eye of the storm isnt above our state still its raining and raining and raining for 2 days . And its still raining. I wish nothing happen due to thia storm .

I find it rather akward that last year in this same year october another storm hit our state . It was a catagory 3 storm. Lots of damages happened. Though very few people died and the real wired fact is in 1999 the super cyclone(catagory 5 ) that hit india's east coast (of course our state too) also hit in october.. I hopd the storm doesnt get worse.

Edited by narulsaku, 12 October 2014 - 04:03 AM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#187 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:49 PM

Damn. Hope everything will be okay!! Don't know why it's raining so much in October... :fu:

May be its cursed in out country !!! :fu:

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#188 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:04 PM

Exams exams every where eating my head up. Damn i am kittened up. Its just so boaring and tiring
Board exams and entrance exams are coming. I gotta work harder. I wont be able to even come here much . I knew damn well that this stuff cant just get of me easily . But its actally made me who i am right now . Thats why i enjoy exams .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#189 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:46 PM

So today was dewali. Ahh it wasnt as i expected this to be this time. Got damned in the morning u know like at 7 am. Can u guys believe it??? Starting from that bad worse worst more bad more worse more worst things happening.

However i will write today about the girl i like. I really would could use some good suggestions on this . So there is this girl i reallyy really like. I am like freakingly mad for her. But i dunno why either being jealous or something like that some(4 actually) of my friends , which i believe still are may be, are just interfairing so much that i am really feeling sad. Its so jerking that i trusted them but all were the same in the end of the day. And this girl. She just doesnt respond anything i do to make her feel special u know she doesnt even shows that she is just 1% interested in me. In this situation i am really thinking about dropping this from the way . But as its said first love huurts a lot. And its my first one so i am really fining it heck difficult.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#190 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

So there is this girl i like . From the first day when she entered the class room when i saw her i instantly bacame a fanboy. I kept thinking about her for the whole week. I dunno why i was so damn attracted towards her !! Was it because she is beautiful or it was because of her personality that is so similar to me or its just the way she talks or is it because of something else i still am confuse. But this face ! This just lightens me even in my darkest moments i guess thats the main reason. May be its just i simply get peace just by her look her touch . Its still hard to describe how u know special this feeling is! Spent 10 years in school. Seen very beautiful girl but never ever felt this way. I never imagined that i would someday be in real love too. ')
Well u know not with anime girls but with real girl.

And the biggest secreat why i love NS is because my first chrush was haruno sakura :)

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#191 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:59 AM

Damn it sucks to be me. It looks like i will have to get back to meditation

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#192 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:46 PM

Today well tonight actually, at 9:00 pm to be more accurate i with 30 other students was returning from tutorial by tutorial bus after dropping a student at a place we had to go through some narrow and loonely streets for 500 meters approximately. Some wiredos stopped our bus at those lanes and threw stones at the bus !!! I am telling u first i was a bit scared to be honest but then we gathered courage and all screamed come u damn mother****ing a**holes . Come on out !! And they ran away. What an jerking incident !!!!.

Prople are just going crazy!!!!

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#193 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:23 PM

Its been more than 2 years since i made any posts here. Gosh cant forget my lovely friends here. Well lifes been really harsh and hard tbese few years.. honestly am surprised how i am surviving hahah. But guess hey i am surviving somehow as always.. i just am gonna say sup guys hope u all doing fine .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#194 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:58 PM

Hi Prem. Hope things are going fine with you. It's been a long time.

Edited by T XD, 21 June 2017 - 11:58 PM.

#195 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:23 AM

Hi tala geez how much i missed u hehe nope things been chaotic lately haha. I hope u are doing fine there. So good to talk to u after a long time

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#196 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:18 PM

Hi tala geez how much i missed u hehe nope things been chaotic lately haha. I hope u are doing fine there. So good to talk to u after a long time

Things are always like that with you XD

#197 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:41 PM

Things are always like that with you XD

lol u know it best hahaha . Tho a girl wasn't involved before xD but hehe good days are just around the corner hopefully :P

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#198 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

lol u know it best hahaha . Tho a girl wasn't involved before xD but hehe good days are just around the corner hopefully :P

Yup :D

#199 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:52 AM

Part time with 10 dollars a day working 1 hour... ehh well i guess it isnt bad for now lol wil do atleast until i graduate to get a good job that is still few years from now

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#200 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:08 PM

That's good for the CV. Every experience gives you a push in your career.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users