• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

chinesegirlnaruto.tumblr.com/post/92842185587/please-reblog-or-like-if-you-love-sakura-haruno#notes

Hey guys lets all reblog this ^ㅂ^ °°°
Sakura is the most popular female in naruto, so lets show them a piece of ber fanbase!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

It has 963 notes  :eager:  :boogie:  :dance:

we're almost there.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Yes!!! ^_^

Ofcoarse its only a small portion of the sakura fans, sakura is no doubt very popular, even moreso than hinata without a shadows doubt! I mean, go check her fanclub over on facebook, shes almost going to hit 200k!!! (two hundred thousand) Not only that but a youtube channel that goes by the name watch mojo is popular for its top ten list, and they recently held one for the top ten female anime characters, and sakura was #6 while hinata wasnt even on the list. I can keep going on and on about her popularity but you get the point! ^_^

and dangg that tumblr post was only posted yesterday!! dang notes are flooding in!!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#4 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:48 PM

I'm gonna have to make an account for this. :(

#5 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

We passed 999 :)

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

Yes!! 1,107 notes!!!!

#7 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

IVE ALWAYS LOVED SAKURA AND ALWAYS WILL !!!!!!!!!  :sakura:

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#8 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:05 AM

I'm sure most of the Sakura fans love Sakura

#9 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

welcome most of you to h&e

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#10 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

welcome most of you to h&e

But not everyone in H&E is a Sakura fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users