• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 01 January 2007 - 10:44 PM

Here is quick summery of my fanfic. Lezai, a hotshot ANBU from Konoha has taken a step too far, and assasinated a Council member of Konoha. Since he has nothing to lose he wants to take over Konoha. He has the rock, and cloud, as allies, whom think the leaf has become too powerful. Lezai, is unatuarally strong, so he poses a threat to Naruto. In 1 of the chapters where he is about to kill Naruto, Sasuke saves Naruto because Sasuke will kill Naruto himself. But Lezai was able to put Sasuke in critical condition. Itachi was put on orders to save Naruto from Lezai, but he was late and is there to see Sasuke bleeding on the ground, and Lezai drawing a katana to behead Sasuke. Now Im trying to think....would Itachi kill Lezai, or wait and watch his brother die?

#2 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:30 PM

It might depend on how you depict Itachi in your story. Usually Itachi doesn't stray much on what he is told to do by Leader, so I'm guessing he'd only care about keeping Naruto alive...

#3 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:45 AM

i am the man you wanna talk to if there is problems w/itachi! biggrin.gif (no i'm kidding. tongue.gif) i'm just a huge itachi fan. ''^^ haha. nevertheless, i shall try!

okay. so now that itachi arrives on the scene, let's look at itachi's pattern of action.
1) clearly, as shown by the past, he has a reason for keeping sasuke alive, but hides it. he kills all the clan, but sasuke. later, when itachi tries to abduct naruto, sasuke comes. sure, he's brutal with sasuke, but he does keep him alive. i'm confident that itachi would kill sasuke if he really wanted that. clearly, he has some other unknown plans.
2) he wants naruto; demon=power=world domination.

these two are top priority.
honest to god, he couldn't care less about some lame anbu because odds are, itachi, becoming an ANBU CAPTAIN at age 13 w/mengekyuou, being in akatsuki... s class criminal, sharingan... he's probably stronger than this dude. so he would probably try and kill lezai in a flash and then take naruto for himself, leaving his brother to perish, but not actually killing sasuke. at least, that's what i make of it.

#4 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:19 PM

Okay a quick twist to make itachi take the desicion. Lezai has an army behind him. ANBU and hunter nin, about 50 of each from both the cloud and rock. Itachi takes a step of action tword lezai, the whole place blows up.

#5 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:53 AM

it's a bit confusing on the whole power scale. why? cuz itachi is sometimes arrogant, but will never let his anger/arrogance blind him in a situation. notice how when he and kisame were kicking kakashi and other jounins, itachi says, "we're not here to fight a war, kisame." he could've just used mengkyuou and killed all of them, but he's very goal-oriented and rational. at the same time, he has a deep rage fueling his unknonw purpose. in a sense, he's like the perfect character -- completely motivated, uses his powers correctly, and nearly perfect. and so now comes the contradiction...
you've just made another almost-mary-sue kinda person. who's stronger? if, in your situation, OC guy is weaker, but he's got an army, then itachi would immediately escape with naruto, not fight OC dude.
but if OC dude is stronger AND has an army behind him, itachi would most probably leave naruto to die. cuz it's either him or naruto -- itachi would have it to be naruto.

#6 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:49 AM

Itachi can't spam the Mangekyou Sharingan. He could use two of it's techniques twice before he runs out of chakra.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users