Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:13 PM

yeah switch topics there not needed nosebleed8rx.gif

#4782 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:45 AM

Ok, I wanna make this clear that I'm NOT trying to bash NH/SS Fans but honestly, listening to them makes me wonder if they are studying finance too much. Their arguments sounds so much like the popular saying in Stock trading: High Stake = High Return. Considering that last time I check Hinata aren't even a blip on the radar as far as romance about Naruto is concerned

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#4783 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:49 AM

You're not the only one who feels the same way. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4784 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:25 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 28 2010, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry Insurrection, we'll be back to normal debates any second now laugh.gif This thread needs a bit of lighthearted but educational fun breaks from time to time to keep it going and keep it from drifting toward other character bashing. smile.gif

In all honesty Id rather we talk about Sakura's body than continue to post how we dont understand N/H and their fans. Its beginning to look like obsession.
\

#4785 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:19 AM

^ That.

I say we just stick to NS and stay away from NH/SS. Not a good thing to talk bad about something you don't like all the time

Plus it's not allowed

Edited by Froot, 29 March 2010 - 05:20 AM.

#4786 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:28 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Mar 29 2010, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ That.

I say we just stick to NS and stay away from NH/SS. Not a good thing to talk bad about something you don't like all the time

Plus it's not allowed

but its fun fu.png

#4787 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:53 AM

Ok... still on the finance subject... I have a friend in my uni who support NaruHina... He failed Finance... TWICE. Any1 wanna guess why?

The entire subject for that semester was all about shares trading between companies and the last question in the final exam (worth 20 mark out of 50 full mark) is: Which 1 is the better company to invest in? Grade A (This means Low/No risk and therefore low return) or Grade C (high risk and high return)

Edited by BlackLightning, 29 March 2010 - 05:57 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#4788 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:31 PM

I just think we should be careful and avoid bad juju, if we don't then karma is going to nail us somehow. Let's let the NH crowd do that to us then they'll be the ones who get hurt.

#4789 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:43 PM

Now N/H fans are saying that in this upcoming chapter Hinata is going to Ichiraku and have a date with Naruto. facepalm.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4790 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 29 2010, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now N/H fans are saying that in this upcoming chapter Hinata is going to Ichiraku and have a date with Naruto. facepalm.png

It will be much more interesting if they claim Sakura is coincidentally sitting next to Naruto, while Hinata happened to be seated 2 km away. tongue.gif

#4791 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Mar 29 2010, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It will be much more interesting if they claim Sakura is coincidentally sitting next to Naruto, while Hinata happened to be seated 2 km away. tongue.gif

111189.gif true kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4792 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:50 PM

WHO. CARES. WHAT. THEY. THINK.
\

#4793 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:16 PM

It's too late Mik3, they're not listening to us anymore, this bashing has to stop.

Edited by Insurrection, 30 March 2010 - 12:51 AM.

#4794 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

YEP^ nh are not worth our time

#4795 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

Ugh. Stop being so bashy. It makes us all look bad, not to mention it is against the rules. Keep fandom out of it and argue points, not people. >.>

#4796 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

thoughts guys

http://forums.naruto...ad.php?t=606552

like miss soupy said only the point discusses there thoughts don't bash the fandom..some r not even naruhina fans or sasusaku fans...

Edited by firegirl, 29 March 2010 - 09:03 PM.

#4797 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Mar 29 2010, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thoughts guys

like miss soupy said only the point discusses there thoughts don't bash the fandom..some r not even naruhina fans or sasusaku fans...

Dear god facepalm.png I read that analysis and it's so biased I can't believe I even bothered to read it in the first place. That person is saying that Sakura loves Naruto because Sasuke wasn't there and that she loves him because NOW he's the hero of the village. Now that everyone in Konoha respects him Sakura has no choice but to love him saying that she's shallow. Also that Sakura doesn't love Naruto for who he is facepalm.png dry.gif, I guess that person doesn't know a thing about Sakura's character development because she has seen the real Naruto she had plenty of time to see the real Naruto and that's why she loves him. Sakura was telling the truth in her confession after reading past chapters her actions speaks for themselves that she no longer loves Sasuke romantically but as a friend and teammate.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4798 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Mar 29 2010, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thoughts guys

What are they talking about?! "Only hardcore NS shippers believe it's real" what the heck..?! facepalm.png I honestly don't know what to say.

#4799 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:27 PM

jest ignore them there not worth it

#4800 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 29 2010, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are they talking about?! "Only hardcore NS shippers believe it's real" what the heck..?! facepalm.png I honestly don't know what to say.

I hear you Shippu-chan that person who wrote that analysis it's clearly saying that Sakura has to stay in love with Sasuke no matter what. No matter if he NEVER love her, or respected her, or that he thought that she was annoying, or that he knocked her out leaving her on a bench after she confessed to him, or the fact that he tried to kill her 3 times. No Sakura is doom to be madly in love with Sasuke even if he could care less about her because he wants to kill her along with everyone in Konoha. She can't move on with her old childish feelings and go to the one person who has ALWAYS love her, the one person she got the chance to see for who he really is NOT what he represents like that person said.

Why can't they understand that people are not destine to find true love once, we move on until we find Mr. or Mrs. right it's not all in one shot. People have the right to fall in love dozens of times it's not only the first time. Sakura decided to go with the person who has always care for her respected her and understood her more than anyone. She didn't left Sasuke onto Naruto in one day she had three years to figure out her feelings I just don't understand why they can't understand that Sakura may have developed strong feelings for Naruto and move on from Sasuke for good. No she has to keep being in love with someone who wants her dead.

Are they doing it for the sake of Hinata so she can be with Naruto and let poor Sakura be with Mr. psycho?

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 March 2010 - 09:36 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users