S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 09:59 PM

The SOS NaruSaku Brigade's

CLUB ROOM!

OUR MISSION:
TO SPREAD NARUSAKU LOVE AND GLEES AND SPARKLES ALL OVER THE WORLD OF COURSE! :thumbs:

Ya see, this wasn't always the NaruSaku Brigade ya know, it was just some no-named thing-fling we members had goin' on, which was mostly a Round Robin more than anything else. (:
We would go around a list of our super talented members and each assist in telling a short story involving a whole MIX of genres; romance! fluff! drama! angst! laughs! humor! glee! suspense! zomg.... that and everything else, with our favorite ninjas: Naruto and Sakura!

wow.png

But then, because of the shinanigans between our club members and I, it soon grew into something so much more as I, the "founder" (HEE STOOPPP I'M SHY) of that project decided to rename our little group and set things off.

Our name? Well ya already saw the super cool not stolen from an anime name up there yeah? Yessire! That's us!

THE SOS NARUSAKU BRIGADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rawr.gif

:thumbs: !

---
WHAT HAPPENS HERE:
Okay guys! Listen up!

In the Club Room, we mostly have our "meetings" here. Which would mean ANYTIME I announce something related to the Brigade, consider that as a "hey I needa listen up as a member whee" action on your part. tongue.gif so! during these "meetings" we discuss whatever I, or even anybody else, announces! That can range from another project that the Brigade might take up to or even a request on the members to ANYTHING! wow.png

There's that.

Other things you can post/discuss here are your own questions you may have, comments, suggestions, and anything that you wanna share that can benefit us as a whole. a_spaz.gif

Oh! And don\'t forget narusaku-ers that are new to the site and wanting to know what everything is about: you can sign-up to be in the BRIGADE MWAHA if you want, here! Just post a request to join in the action and you\'re as good as in. :thumbs:

Aaaaaaand there ya go! biggrin.gif

We\'re in the Club Room right now and if you wanna go visit our OTHER sectors (which hold a project each) then head on down to the next section of this post to find the links!

---
OUR SECTORS:

The Comix Sector: this is where our original Round Robin project is being held! This is where everything and anything about the RR is discussed too, in which I mean the deadlines, when we pass the baton to the next person, and the entries themselves. (:

The Pimpage Sector: THIS is where we pimp-i-fy ourselves B) ....ew no not that way. XDD I meant where we make ourselves feel goooooooood. ... okay no not that way still. tongue.gif OKAY! This sector is meant for us to post anything that would advertise our Brigade! We post our club art there, which is art projects you do as an individual member or banners/buttons that are meant to spread the awesomeness that we are or anything of that nature. :thumbs: SO! Whenever you feel like loving the club, just go on over there and post whatever you've got cookin'. (:

---
EPIC BRIGADE MEMBERS:

1. krisk (EFFIN' CHIEF)
2. Saku-chan (aka Tsuruya)
3. Sir Snoozelot
4. Leney
5. Sakura~Kitsune (aka Tanoshii aka The Pancake Chefette!)
6. Dotz
7. Yoko
8. Vyse
9. Deidara Lover *recently promoted to our Mascot and Turn-On Factor! Yayyy!*
10. Fox-And-Flower (aka Kibou)
11. SakuNaruLover
12. Anewhope2
13. Denim88
14. *Mars*
15. Alak (pending)
16. Derock
17. Luis
18. Juujuu
19. Ashley
20. BloodyAngel-4m-heavn (dA)

#2 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:06 AM

I'll fer sure participate! happy.gif

Um... Are sketch panels ok? Or do they have to be something more like what I do when I ink and shoop them?
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#3 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Dec 25 2007, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll fer sure participate! happy.gif

Um... Are sketch panels ok? Or do they have to be something more like what I do when I ink and shoop them?

YAY! 8D 111191.gif

ANYthing's okay, and when your turn comes around again then you can switch it up! :]
that's what imma do. biggrin.gif

I already have the first page done-- i'm jus waiting for peoples to sign up!

C'MON, WE NEED MOAR NARUSAKU MINDZ!

narusakuct7.gif : "Yes, please! We BELIEVE IT! IN YOU ALL!" :]

#4 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:44 AM

Blaaaaaaaarggh~

I'unno.... I mean, the idea is wicked, but my imagination is like...poop.

The heck, I'll join, but don't expect me to do this on a daily basis. My inner laziness over-powers my art skills any day. So yeaaah~ I'm in.

Come on Artsy people! Join cuz no one wants to face Krisky's wrath of...whatever ever threat she has this time.

#5 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:39 PM

I'll try it once just to see if I can. I'm already working on a comic myself so hopefully this will help get me inspired.
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#6 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Pocky-chan @ Dec 25 2007, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blaaaaaaaarggh~

I'unno.... I mean, the idea is wicked, but my imagination is like...poop.

The heck, I'll join, but don't expect me to do this on a daily basis. My inner laziness over-powers my art skills any day. So yeaaah~ I'm in.

Come on Artsy people! Join cuz no one wants to face Krisky's wrath of...whatever ever threat she has this time.

SWEETNESS! :]

And doo, arteests can't trigger their fabbed out imagination until they have some kinda inspirationz to drag it along! Heck...speakin of, i needa start watchin naruto again so i know how the characters are right now... xDDD

heeeeeeh, that's fione! If ya don't meet the two days i'll jus post somefin up, no biggie holmes. :thumbs:
thanksferjoinin'! wow.png

QUOTE (Leney @ Dec 26 2007, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll try it once just to see if I can. I'm already working on a comic myself so hopefully this will help get me inspired.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~! a_dance.gif well, we're all super cool ninja-brain peeps-- you'll have teh inspirationz in no time! 8]

~*~
OOKkkieee!! I posted up the first page in my first post!
make sure you look there for the rest of the pages at the top, cuz wen you post your submission, i'll add it to the top in an order in which all our fans can find it. >8D

WHOOOOOOOSHAAAAAAA~ rawr.gif
let's start this bad boi.

and heck mebbe others are jus freakin lazy shy rite now so i think we havta get this thing movin' first. biggrin.gif
OH! And a note: you can post comments and stuff in here like any other thread, but if anything that i need to know (turnovers, page submissions, join-age, ect.), make it visible enuff for me! :thumbs:

SAKU-CHAN YOU ARE NOW TAPPED (~> 12/29/07)! wow.png

#7 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 27 December 2007 - 08:20 PM

*thinks for a moment*

I luv the idea--- but my left hand has been against me for awhile now D:

I'll try this to see if I can finally get my artistic groove back, and to see if I can make the NaruSaku-ness look anything like I want to...

If not--- BLAH~! DX

So yeah, sign me up~! (for the moment, that is... XD) :thumbs:
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#8 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:33 PM

If I get some spare time, I'd love to do it. tongue.gif

#9 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Dec 27 2007, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*thinks for a moment*

I luv the idea--- but my left hand has been against me for awhile now D:

I'll try this to see if I can finally get my artistic groove back, and to see if I can make the NaruSaku-ness look anything like I want to...

If not--- BLAH~! DX

So yeah, sign me up~! (for the moment, that is... XD) :thumbs:

XDDD SWEETNESS! :]

lol, but ya know it doesn't even havta be pretty (if you're worried bout artzy fartzy stuff! tongue.gif)
it can be somethin' quick, but to get the lulz and narusaku-z idea across! wow.png

th_glomp.gif *SIGNS U UP* 83

QUOTE (Dotz @ Dec 27 2007, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I get some spare time, I'd love to do it. tongue.gif

XD! GOTCHA! ;D
*signs nikki-manly-sis UPPP!* a_dance.gif

#10 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:52 AM

If there's space left, I'll try this too. =3

#11 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Dec 27 2007, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there's space left, I'll try this too. =3

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~! 8D
yoko-chaaaaaa! th_glomp.gif

There's ALWAYS space left!!!! a_dance.gif
welcome~ :3

#12 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:34 AM

love.gif a_hug.gif a_dance.gif narusakuct7.gif a_spaz.gif sweatdrop.gif
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#13 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:23 AM

I'm next sooo.... here!

narusakuct7.gif

*Rolls around while wallows in pity*

#14 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:46 AM

It...it is alive.... wow.png
BAN-ZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rawr.gif

a_dance.gif great job, guiz! XD
saku-chan: i loved how u had naruto's thought booble! 8]
v-chan: YAAAAAY! BUDUMP BADUMP! XDD I wonder what's gonna be in it..... and u totally got teh characterizations spot on! :thumbs:

HOE MY GAWD ITSSAAA LIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!! rawr.gif
*shakes her groove thang*

LENEY, YOU ARE NOW TAPPED! (~>12/30/07) wow.png

#15 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:41 AM

*insert comic pages here*

I just want to say that I'm finishing two pages right now before you go ahead and move to the next person. I'm having issues with the dialogue, i.e. I have no idea what to write XD.

ETA: Done...Nixed the Second Page (but you can click here to see it...)

Sorry, I had work and then ensemble and then there was general procrastination...

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#16 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (Leney @ Dec 30 2007, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*insert comic pages here*

I just want to say that I'm finishing two pages right now before you go ahead and move to the next person. I'm having issues with the dialogue, i.e. I have no idea what to write XD.

ETA: Done...Nixed the Second Page (but you can click here to see it...)

Sooo~ am I supposed to draw a page 5 or continue on with page 6? unsure.gif

I'm mainly unsure because after seeing the post from yesterday... I had already started working on page 5 so now I'm just wondering. So if you can, let me know ASAP m'kay? tongue.gif

#17 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:37 PM

Well the second page I drew doesn't really have dialouge in it (but I liked how it turned out so I at least had to link to it) so you can just continue with a new page after the first page I posted.

Unless you want to come up with dialouge for the second page...When I had started sketching it I had an idea of the dialogue, but when I actually finished it, my mind went blank.

What ever is easiest for you.

#18 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:54 AM

Well~ Here's page 5 which I was working on yesterday after getting back from the city. Don't mind the lousy erasing,... I was finishing it up right before the New Year's Ball was about to drop and well yeah--- you get the picture XD

Also. I went with Leney's idea with the whole "collar" thing since my mind went blank when I was drawing the last panel on this page. Well, all I've got to say was that it was really fun drawing this~ tongue.gif

narusakuct7.gif All hail teh NaruSaku-ness~! love.gif

#19 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:27 PM

rawr.gif rawr.gif rawr.gif rawr.gif

WHERE ARE ALL THE PRETTY COMICS GOING??!!

By the way Leney, Sakura~Kitsune lovely edition. Makes me wanna huggle it.

#20 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:53 AM

Is it Dotz' turn, or does the turn fall on Yoko? Or can I steal Dotz' turn this round? I know what I wanna draw for the next page, but I won't start anything as long as I don't know if I break any Krisk-rules or whatever!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users