Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#1 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:25 AM

So this is the new naruto movie thats gonna be released in 2014, more details will be published in the weekly shounen jump according to whats written on this poster http://www.saiyanisl...unced-for-2014/

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#2 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

Bad link...

#3 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

Well, there seems to be absolutely 0 details on what the movie will be about at this time. Really, the only thing they have listed is that it will be released in Japan in 2014. I hope they release more information soon...

Also, I really hope it's not going to focus on Sasuke's life, like what Kishimoto originally wanted to do instead of Road to Ninja.

#4 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

Why not dedicate the movie to the Senju and Uchiha conflict? A prequel detailing how the shinobi villages came to be each with oversight from Kishi. It's one particular aspect of the Narutoverse that I personally think would be interesting to explore more in depth. Perhaps the final battle of the movie would be a complete rendition of their final battle. The movie and anime franchise would be the perfect means for Kishi to expatiate on the history and lore of the world he's created; similar to how he was able to flesh out Sakura's parents despite not having the time to do so in the manga.

#5 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:45 AM

Well considering the release date and how the mangas coming to an end, what if this new movie is based on the future, maybe on Naruto's time as Hokage or even his children.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#6 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:09 AM

Well, what about a huge filler villian in the movie that gets reanimated in the war?

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

Well, there seems to be absolutely 0 details on what the movie will be about at this time. Really, the only thing they have listed is that it will be released in Japan in 2014. I hope they release more information soon...

Also, I really hope it's not going to focus on Sasuke's life, like what Kishimoto originally wanted to do instead of Road to Ninja.

As long as he doesn't put that idea into the manga I'll be fine with it D:

Sasuke bedstories are getting boring : D

Shadow, oh hooly ~~~ I hope so! :wibble:

ナルサク

#8 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

It's probably going to be an epilogue, the manga will be already over by that time.

aw9vkj.gif

#9 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:52 AM

It's gonna be hard to say, but maybe something canon, like Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods did?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#10 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:54 AM

I personally would love to have Sakura to be the main person in the movie :wub: 

Dunno why, but I always wanted a movie where Naruto is kinda handicapped bye sickness or something similiar, and it's up to Sakura to help him :eager:

(A girl can dream, right? x))

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#11 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

It's gonna be hard to say, but maybe something canon, like Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods did?

That's the thing... I heard it's going to be something in the style of Battle of Gods... but...that's about it.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#12 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:02 AM

A movie on Hinata's love for Naruto :hehehe:

40283620121415711s.jpg

#13 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

A movie on Hinata's love for Naruto :hehehe:

Naw it will be about when Naruto is married to Sakura, but late at night he sneaks away to be with his true love Hinata  :fu:

Edited by zatheko, 16 June 2013 - 10:18 AM.

#14 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

I dont know what this movie is gonna be about, but im guessing its gonna be team 7 centric, which I'd love, we already had a ns movie made by kishi himself, so im satisfied, im absolutely sure though that there're gonna be narusaku moments.

Oh and im 99.9 % sure this movie isnt gonna be an epilogue, kishi said that naruto might finish next year, but he says it looks like its gonna take much longer than that. So yeah, thats a no-no.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

Well, we don't know what this movie is going to be about. Remember this, even if the manga ends next year, we have to follow the anime. In other words, if the anime is still in Obito vs. Naruto, Gai, Kakashi, and Killer Bee, then we have to stick to that timeline.

#16 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:49 PM

But the 2011 Ova was waaaay off the regular timeline, plus they showed Obito's new design that wasn't yet introduced in the manga, so I don't know about that....

aw9vkj.gif

#17 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

Another one? Jeez. :lol:

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

But the 2011 Ova was waaaay off the regular timeline, plus they showed Obito's new design that wasn't yet introduced in the manga, so I don't know about that....

True, but who knows. RtN doesn't help since the anime was already in war by the time it releases. Still, I don't think the movie is after the manga because keep this in mind, just because it got delayed to next year doesn't mean what you think it is. It's only because it's either out of budget or just need a break. Look at Bleach 3 and One Piece 10.

#19 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

Hopefully Naruto dies in this one. Getting sick of that bastard, dancing around with huge gaps in his stomach and not dying or making things repetitive. 

#20 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

Hopefully Naruto dies in this one. Getting sick of that bastard, dancing around with huge gaps in his stomach and not dying or making things repetitive.

Hahaha :lol: whoaa I know its crazy, buy damn, didnt know some fans have it this bad lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users