31572 replies to this topic

#27601 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 04:30 PM

Oh thank God cause it shows the anime breaks the story to make her look good.

even if she had all the filler powerups and had godlike power why would she be defeated by a rock lol and the story only focused on team 7 not hinata's romance. i don't think naruto is dumb he knew hinata had confessed to him but he never reciprocated her feelings until a movie contradicted canon and made naruto and hinata best friends even though naruto acted like he only started to get to know hinata in the chunin exam

#27602 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 04:45 PM

Hey James did hinata ever use or know air palms cause I'm watching a set of shippuden and she knows it. I'm thinking this is an anime only thing?

Yeah, as the other guy said, a lot of Hinata's moves are either ambiguous or only implied, but never show directly whether or not she can do them.

Neji was the one who was far more skilled at the techniques and expressed massive skill.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27603 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 04:47 PM

Even rin as a chunin isn't as strong as sakura as a chunin and these morons will call Sakura useless and rin useful

Not to mention one can just reference their mission ranks that they have been on.

Hinatatas never went on anything beyond a C rank, and she only went on a few of those while most were D rank chore missions.

IIRC, Sakura went on at least one A rank mission (usually meant for the strongest Jonin or ANBU) and several B rank missions (strong Chunin or Jonin) and, of course, more C rank missions than Hinatatas.

2e5.gif

#27604 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:09 PM

even if she had all the filler powerups and had godlike power why would she be defeated by a rock lol and the story only focused on team 7 not hinata's romance. i don't think naruto is dumb he knew hinata had confessed to him but he never reciprocated her feelings until a movie contradicted canon and made naruto and hinata best friends even though naruto acted like he only started to get to know hinata in the chunin exam

actually not even team 7 when it was all about Sasuke. That movie is a cluster kitten that undoes 699 chapters the opening scene that was only in the damn anime. This is true hinata never showed up til 40 chapters in and it's why I call the anime kitten cause they add stuff that isn't needed like hinata in episode 1 and 3.

Yeah, as the other guy said, a lot of Hinata's moves are either ambiguous or only implied, but never show directly whether or not she can do them.
Neji was the one who was far more skilled at the techniques and expressed massive skill.

oh good I though I was going crazy or questioning myself cause I went through the manga two or times for hinata stuff and I don't remember her doing that. Yes neji is the better character and should have lived and head the hyuga with hanabi cause hinata up and left her clan.

Not to mention one can just reference their mission ranks that they have been on.
Hinatatas never went on anything beyond a C rank, and she only went on a few of those while most were D rank chore missions.
IIRC, Sakura went on at least one A rank mission (usually meant for the strongest Jonin or ANBU) and several B rank missions (strong Chunin or Jonin) and, of course, more C rank missions than Hinatatas.

plus didn't Sakura make jonin after the war while hinata was a chunin which I still question how she became one being worthless cause chances are she'd get her team killed.

#27605 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:19 PM

Sakura make jonin after the war while hinata was a chunin 

but i think hinata got the title of moon princess which is even better  :lmao:

#27606 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:32 PM

but i think hinata got the title of moon princess which is even better  :lmao:

That title lasted all but I think the last 20 minutes at most in the last and was never brought up again after the pos movie.

#27607 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:44 PM

plus didn't Sakura make jonin after the war while hinata was a chunin which I still question how she became one being worthless cause chances are she'd get her team killed.

It was probably a team promotion overall rather than Hinatatas' own merit.

I also don't see how she otherwise could have made Chunin given what part one made out what being a Chunin is about - leadership, strategy and tactics, and so on.

2e5.gif

#27608 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:47 PM

I also don't see how she otherwise could have made Chunin given what part one made out what being a Chunin is about - leadership, strategy and tactics, and so on.

Yeah, even Naruto didn't show the leadership part, but he showed strategy and tactics in the Chunin Exams with his battles against Kiba and Neji, even if he needed Kurama's chakra to give him the means to turn the tide against Neji after his own Tenketsu were sealed by the 8 Trigrams 64 Palms. So it likely WAS a team promotion that led Hinata to being a Chunin as well.

#27609 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:26 PM

that a new thing cause remember shikamaru was the only made Chunin in part 1 so that makes no sense. Leadership, strategy and tactics all stuff hinata never showed.

Yeah, even Naruto didn't show the leadership part, but he showed strategy and tactics in the Chunin Exams with his battles against Kiba and Neji, even if he needed Kurama's chakra to give him the means to turn the tide against Neji after his own Tenketsu were sealed by the 8 Trigrams 64 Palms. So it likely WAS a team promotion that led Hinata to being a Chunin as well.

Naruto has no leadership at all like now he fails as hokage. Got a feeling she did next to nothing while Kiba and shino did the work.
Think it'd be interesting if Naruto suddenly suffered from ptsd and starts losing it.

#27610 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:22 PM

Honestly looking back at it seems the Chunin wasn't really that well planned out given how few people can pass it and the number of ninja kishimoto needed for the later half of the series

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 26 July 2019 - 05:14 PM.

#27611 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:24 PM

Honestly looking heck it seems the Chunin wasn't really that well planned out given how few people can pass it and the number of ninja kishimoto needed for the later half of the series

Remember very few things in Naruto were ever planned. The chunin exam was an excuse for a tournament arc with some added stuff so it could still be about the growth of the characters. To be honest, it always seemed that it would be better if the passing of the chunin exam was more a prestige thing than an actual requirement.

#27612 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:21 PM

Remember very few things in Naruto were ever planned. The chunin exam was an excuse for a tournament arc with some added stuff so it could still be about the growth of the characters. To be honest, it always seemed that it would be better if the passing of the chunin exam was more a prestige thing than an actual requirement.

Funny hardly anyone developed in that arc Sakura had some development but that about it save maybe Lee, neji, and Garra, I don't count hinata cause her claims never goes anywhere.

#27613 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 July 2019 - 09:52 PM

I think I also remember that Hinata fantrads always kittened on Sakura crying, I add this because just recapping season 9 of the walking dead which has the whisperers who hate crying and see it as weak. I think nH fans would join that group

#27614 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:03 PM

The Kobayashi interview basically confirmed that Kishimoto just winged it. Most of the best ideas were from Yahagi. The chunin exams, Sasuke, and several elements were all thanks to Yahagi saying "A successful manga would have this."

It is like...John Williams to Steven Spielberg.

"Half of your brilliance should go to John Williams"
-Alfred Hitchcock ERB

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27615 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:27 AM

I think I also remember that Hinata fantrads always kittened on Sakura crying, I add this because just recapping season 9 of the walking dead which has the whisperers who hate crying and see it as weak. I think nH fans would join that group

You OK man cause your post on fanfic has me worried about you quitting or might be?

#27616 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:28 AM

The Kobayashi interview basically confirmed that Kishimoto just winged it. Most of the best ideas were from Yahagi. The chunin exams, Sasuke, and several elements were all thanks to Yahagi saying "A successful manga would have this."
It is like...John Williams to Steven Spielberg.
"Half of your brilliance should go to John Williams"
-Alfred Hitchcock ERB

John Williams is a God of music to Many themes to count of his that are awesome.

#27617 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 01:15 AM

i think the saddest thing is i wanted to remember naruto and sasuke's bond since it's been a while since i've watched naruto and i go to sasuke's wiki and all i see is information about his relationship with sakura and his family with sarada. I know the wiki isn't that great but it used to be a lot better before ss tards started editing it.

#27618 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 02:46 PM

https://www.thetopte...ime-characters/

what do you guys think about this list? what's the reason for hinata being all the way down at 20. also if karin is useless why would sasuke want her on his itachi/danzo kill team

#27619 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:41 PM

https://www.thetopte...ime-characters/

what do you guys think about this list? what's the reason for hinata being all the way down at 20. also if karin is useless why would sasuke want her on his itachi/danzo kill team

Agree and disagree on some things though I'm not surprised Sakura is number 1 but Robin at number 10. I'm surprised sasuke was on there.

#27620 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 08:59 PM

Agree and disagree on some things though I'm not surprised Sakura is number 1 but Robin at number 10. I'm surprised sasuke was on there.

wow I didn't see that  :lmao: I guess he's worse than hinata. also i see one of the comments saying he was useless when he joined the sound 4 which has nothing to do with fighting that's just you not liking the character. i swear there are some dumb naruto fans. also i saw he typed sound 5 which i guess existed when kimimaro was leading the team but we don't really see that (or is it sound 6 because sasuke apparently joined  :sweat:

Edited by totherpage95, 30 July 2019 - 09:18 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users