#21 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

actually..its kinda weird how people can hear each other thoughts.

for example, how did ino hear sakura thoughts?

how did hashi share his thoughts in previous chapter?

and the funniest one.

hashi heard shikamaru calling him an idiot.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#22 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

Next week Kakashi returns!! I am so excited

43iduct.jpg

#23 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Another one

Edited by sakutonaru, 02 October 2013 - 01:14 PM.

#24 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Not an action oriented chapter, but it's great how shikamaru was saved. Liked how it was not only sakura healing him but narutos will as well to pull shikamaru back from the brink.

This was a good chapter, mainly shikamaru focused but liked the effort sakura put to get shikamaru out along with naruto. Heck that's why ino was thanking both of them. Even though it was short, I loved the tsunade sakura reunion, to get shikamaru up and how she was proud of sakura. Now if it's true they will both fight, that's going to be great.

On another note, the two best things this chapter:
1. The ay bee team is back!
2. Kakashi will return! I'm so happy to see I'm come back now. He sealed his own wound and most likely figured out a reverse kuami.

Not knowing if anything with sakura and narutos will counting as a ns moment, but sakura did help save shikamaru no matter how fans try to put her down. She saved a well developed character today and she still gets good screentime moment like this. Now if no one is going I need frequent healing, sakura and tsunade may just join the fight. Hope to see tsunade get even more impressed since she probably knows sakura has the seal now. Anyways a good chapter, mainly talk but nice to see another death averted and sakura healed shikamaru with naruto.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#25 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

2. Kakashi will return! I'm so happy to see I'm come back now. He sealed his own wound and most likely figured out a reverse kuami.

He already knows how to get out of the dimension, he has done it before.

43iduct.jpg

#26 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

What does the jutsu kakashi use when he treat his wound? Is it rai kiri?

#27 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

actually..its kinda weird how people can hear each other thoughts.

for example, how did ino hear sakura thoughts?

how did hashi share his thoughts in previous chapter?

Because of Ino's Shindenshin No Jutsu.

Z5gEl7x.png

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#28 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

Apparently a fuss in this chapter, besides the obvious about it amounting to yet another motivational tangent, is Naruto healing Shikamaru when Sakura was having a very difficult time stabilising his condition. I did think it was upsetting to see Tsunade casually restoring his chakra with just a touch of her hand on his forehead. Why couldn't Sakura manage that feat as well? It's obvious that she helped but her duty was apparently the most taxing on the user.

It's difficult to assess how much the three of them contributed to Shikamaru's recovery.

#29 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

I get the feeling that sakura will get injured or maybe even dying.

#30 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Apparently a fuss in this chapter, besides the obvious about it amounting to yet another motivational tangent, is Naruto healing Shikamaru when Sakura was having a very difficult time stabilising his condition. I did think it was upsetting to see Tsunade casually restoring his chakra with just a touch of her hand on his forehead. Why couldn't Sakura manage that feat as well? It's obvious that she helped but her duty was apparently the most taxing on the user.

It's difficult to assess how much the three of them contributed to Shikamaru's recovery.

I would say Naruto and Sakura stabalized him while Tsunade fully recovered him.

43iduct.jpg

#31 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Another build up chapter, but this one I think was pretty good.

I suppose it was already foreshadowed but it's nice to confirm how Shikamaru wants to become Naruto's adviser so he won't allow himself to die because of it. Also, Kiba still talking about being Hokage just made me lol. No Kiba, just no, go away.

And now I hope people finally understand that talking about being at someone's side it's meant to be completely platonic, otherwise they'll have to accept Shikamaru also having romantic feelings for Naruto. :twitch:

Hinata herself also made reference about how she wants to stay at his side too, which is to say that Hinata's sentiments are the same as Shikamaru and not some subtle romantic aspiration as some people have made themselves believe.

I did like that it was a combo of Naruto and Sakura that ended up saving Shikamaru's life. Although I don't know what exactly did Tsunade do to Shikamaru when she got there. Did she also use medic chakra to further heal him? It seems like Shikamaru's energy was revitalized.

One last thing: What was Shino talking about having 3 advisors? Was he referring to Naruto or Kiba? I didn't quite understand the intent of that sentence and why he said it to Akamaru.

Edited by redragon88, 02 October 2013 - 01:22 PM.

#32 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

Because of Ino's Shindenshin No Jutsu.

Z5gEl7x.png

It doesnt seem like Ino's doing anything anymore, but i guess thats the best explanation.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#33 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

Who gives a damn what Hinata thought. There wasn't romantic implications there and it tied to what Shilamaru said which ties to what she said before. Her thinking of Naruto isn't new but IMO it went with the chapter since that's what others thought about.

Anywayyyyy. Loved this chapter. Sakura is always sooooo worried about Naruto and his actions. Love seeing her care for him in such a tremendous way and that head pat from Tsunade made me smile a lot. Very swet moment and one of my favorites this chapter. She has a great teacher for sure. Can't wait to see how the alliance handles this tree and hopefully Sakura gets back into action since she's definitely a top notch nin and teaming up with Tsunade would be amazing.

I'd also love it if Team 7 fought together when Kakashi gets back. Sai, Sakura and Kakashi. :-)

#34 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

This chapter only boosted the idea of Sasuke dying or becoming a wanderer, if he were meant to stay on the village he would be certainly Naruto's advisor.

But turns out to be Shikamaru, and Sakura will be Naruto's assistant on kage's office :3.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 02 October 2013 - 01:25 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#35 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Sakura looked gorgeous this chapter - I'm so glad we actually got to go back to her and got the conclusion to the Shikamaru plot thread and that we got some interaction between Sakura and Tsunade as well - I would have liked more, but at least we got to see Tsunade acknowledging Sakura and Sakura being happy over it!  I'm so glad this wasn't what I was dreading from the spoilers at all!

It was also nice seeing Naruto and Sakura work together indirectly to save Shikamaru long enough for Tsunade to finish the job! <3  And of course, seeing Sakura worry so much about Naruto, and being so concerned for him - it was very reminiscent of her worry in chapter 628.

I think this chapter set up for the final portion of this battle.  There's a good chance that we could see the conclusion to this fight in this volume after all.

I suppose it was already foreshadowed but it's nice to confirm how Shikamaru wants to become Naruto's adviser so he won't allow himself to die because of it. Also, Kiba still talking about being Hokage just made me lol. No Kiba, just no, go away.

And now I hope people finally understand that talking about being at someone's side it's meant to be completely platonic, otherwise they'll have to accept Shikamaru also having romantic feelings for Naruto. :twitch:

Hinata herself also made reference about how she wants to stay at his side too, which is to say that Hinata's sentiments are the same as Shikamaru and not some subtle romantic aspiration as some people have made themselves believe.

I did like that it was a combo of Naruto and Sakura that ended up saving Shikamaru's life. Although I don't know what exactly did Tsunade do to Shikamaru when she got there. Did she also use medic chakra to further heal him? It seems like Shikamaru's energy was revitalized.

One last thing: What was Shino talking about having 3 advisors? Was he referring to Naruto or Kiba? I didn't quite understand the intent of that sentence and why he said it to Akamaru.

At the bolded:  YES - that's exactly what I was thinking.  Hinata's aspirations to be by Naruto's side were essentially proven to be non-romantic in nature - she certainly wasn't talking about marriage. 

On a side note, Hinata seemed to be the only rookie who looked neither happy or determined - she looked unconfident again to me : / 

At the red:  I think Shino was saying that he wants to be advisor to Naruto as well, along with Shikamaru and Kiba.  But I loved how Shikamaru's friendship with Naruto was highlighted this chapter - even if it was a bit overly sentimental, it was still sweet. <3

Edited by Paptala, 02 October 2013 - 01:35 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#36 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

do u guys like sakura's new bangs? :confused:

Edited by Hanabi, 02 October 2013 - 01:28 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#37 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

I would say Naruto and Sakura stabalized him while Tsunade fully recovered him.

I understand that it's contextually significant for Naruto to be aiding his allies when they need him but it just undermines the importance of other characters and their duties if he is managing all of their duties like a jack of all trades. Well that's not completely accurate. It's because of his accursed bijuu that he is managing the feat. Although I wouldn't put it past Kishi if he were to alternatively write Naruto as transferring just his sage chakra to heal instead. Fukasaku did mention that it expedites the restorative process as they were training.

#38 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Lol this. You beat me to the punch it seems. :P

#39 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

What does the jutsu kakashi use when he treat his wound? Is it rai kiri?

I'm pretty sure is the thread-and-needle-no-jutsu.

#40 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

Alot better than last week is one thing I'm gonna say, but that ever lasting smile from Sakura was adorable. It comes to show that Naruto and only Naruto can give her that smile. The worried face she had earlier almost reminded me of the look she made back in 628, but ultimately I see a NaruSaku moment coming up soon. Kakashi good to know you're doing well, and hopefully you make it back to the battlefield in the next chapter.  

My review:  

Edited by LuckyChi7, 02 October 2013 - 01:34 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users